James Pennino: Meaningless psycho-babble from a confused science groupy

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 17, 2022, 12:12:02 AM1/17/22
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 9:01:08 PM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Of course it is, Jimbo... who said otherwise?
> >
> > Every one of you imbeciles has said and still says otherwise, moron.
> No one has ever said the boiling point of water at 1 bar is anything
> other than 212 F / 100 C.
>
> You are imagining things again.
>
> > James McGinn / Delusional

Meaningless psycho-babble from a confused science groupy.

Jim Pennino

Jan 17, 2022, 10:01:14 AM1/17/22
How many times are you going to repost this babbling nonsense?

Claudius Denk

Jan 17, 2022, 11:35:36 AM1/17/22
How many more times are you going to reveal yourself as a moron?

Jim Pennino

Jan 17, 2022, 12:01:09 PM1/17/22
I see you have backed yourself into a corner yet again and have no
response other than the typical delusional response of lashing out in
anger and attempting to insult.

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 19, 2022, 10:32:57 PM1/19/22

James McGinn