Explaining how gravity is the EM force// especially how Venus has a clockwise rotation

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 2, 2021, 6:55:27 PM8/2/21
AP's 62nd book teaches to High School what gravity really is-- electromagnetism//Elementary Angular-Momentum and Gravity//Physics series for High School Book 8 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Sep 12, 2019, 5:30:52 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Newsgroups: sci.physics

Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 14:00:23 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: AP's 62nd book teaches to High School what gravity really is--

From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com>

AP's 62nd book teaches to High School what gravity really is-- electromagnetism//Elementary Angular-Momentum and Gravity//Physics series for High School Book 8 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

AP's 62nd book teaches to High School what gravity really is-- electromagnetism//Elementary Angular-Momentum and Gravity//Physics series for High School Book 8 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Elementary Angular-Momentum and Gravity//Physics series for High School Book 8 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Angular-Momentum is tough physics. So tough that no physicist of the 20th century knew what it truly was. And believe you me, there were some great mathematical physicists such as Dirac and Feynman and Bohr and Pauli. The reason it was tough, for it had a missing term in it, electric current. This book is not going to go into depth and detail of Angular Momentum or Gravity, but only to get the student a comfortable awareness of what angular-momentum and gravity is, and how it works. After reading this small book and, later, if you want depth and detail of Angular Momentum and Gravity, please see AP's textbook of " Raw Research into ANGULAR-MOMENTUM DYNAMICS//Atom Totality series, book 3, 2019, Kindle Edition, by Archimedes Plutonium.

The mathematics involved in Angular-Momentum and Gravity is too hard for High School, so hard, that it should be spared of all mathematics, and just a geometry description should be given to High School. And only at the end of Freshperson Physics in College should the mathematics of Angular Momentum and Gravity be given in College 1st year Physics. Spared so that the student is in synch with AP's Freshperson Calculus text which the AP-EM equations are at the end of that textbook. In synch reading of 1st year college calculus and 1st year college physics, do we reach a synchronous moment of education teaching to handle the math of Angular-Momentum and Gravity. So in this text, I will speak about the geometry of Angular Momentum and the geometry of Gravity and that is easy to understand. I am not going to go into any mathematical calculations nor the equations of electricity and magnetism that governs Angular Momentum and Gravity. Only a geometry understanding of Angular-Momentum and Gravity.

Cover picture is the planet Uranus with several of its satellites. It is Uranus that proves to us what angular-momentum and gravity truly are, and teaches us what gravity truly is-- it is electricity and magnetism.

Length: 10 pages

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
3:33 AM (14 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I like to add more history to my books and saw this in sci.physics.
On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 9:41:42 AM UTC-5, Jan Panteltje wrote:
> Uniting gravity with EM radiation
>
> Most things are simple in physics,
> when we came from 'epicycles' to describe the motion of the planets around earth,
> to the simplicity of 'circles' for planets orbiting the sun,
> things got much simpler.
>
> We know from experiment it seems gravity moves at light speed.
>

> In the old Le Sage model gravity is caused by small particles moving in all directions at high speed,
> causing a shadowing system where objects are pushed those together.
>
> What now if those Le Sage particles really exist, and were traveling at the speed of light?
> What could then be the difference between electromagnetic radiation and that gravity radiation?
>
> In other words: could a Le Sage type particle carry EM radiation?
> Well, what if it was just spin? Le Sage particles given a spin (like by an electron) would then be EM radiation,
> and in turn would interact with - / transfer spin to say for example electrons far away after traveling there at light speed.
>

> 19 lines
> Thank you

Good try Jan, it made me think, but it does not work.

Trouble with yours and Le Sage is that gravity has to be both a push and a pull, called gravitational locking or gravity bond.

So the truth of gravity has to account for this gravity lock, and your spin does not accomplish it.

It is true that gravity is a form of EM and 10^38 weaker than electricity. And in the gravity lock concept we can visualize gravity much like a weak bond in chemistry. But again we must visualize a simultaneous push from one direction and a pull from a opposite direction to keep the planet or asteroid in place relative to the other mass.

So, any and every model must account for this gravitational bonding this locking, such as those asteroids Ida and Dactyl. Or, such as Sun to Earth gravity lock. The lock cannot be simply a attraction for that is unidirectional and not a lock. So gravity must display a double force-- one push while the other is pull.

What I argue in my books on gravity, such as the gravity of Sun to Earth, is that the Sun magnetism creates lines of force in space, magnetic lines, as a pathway for Planet Earth to follow. This pathway is critically important because it is the orbit of Earth. And the Sun shots out a stream of electricity as a Electric field also. And that electricity flows in the magnetic field pathways, in particular Earth's orbit and hits Earth from the rear with electricity as a push force, and simultaneously pulls Earth in the front of this magnetic pathway by the electricity, what we call in chemistry as the electrical potential pull of the electric current. That is gravity as a EM force as gravity lock-- both a push and a pull in a magnetic pathway. And clearly you can picture a gravity lock or gravitational bond from this mechanism. It is as if Earth was in a electrical circuit, pushed along and pulled along in its magnetic pathway.

Should Earth meander out of that magnetic field path, it will break its lock and re-establish a new orbit. And we can see this in the moons of Mars, for one of its moons is degrading over time, meaning it is going from one magnetic path to a different one. Our own Moon is degrading and moving further away from Earth.

Yours does not work Jan, nor Le Sage for the biggest issue of a true model is explaining gravity lock.

Everyone in Old Physics thinks in one dimension on gravity-- they think of attract attract and attraction. Not knowing that to understand and explain gravity needs two dimensions of a preexisting path, then a electric current pushing and simultaneously pulling Earth.

I shall include this question in one of my published books for it clarifies to students the understanding of gravity as EM.

41st published book

Unification of the 4 Forces of Physics as All being Electromagnetism (Physics series for High School Book 4) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since I discovered the universe was one big atom in 1990 and that this atom was a plutonium atom, I vowed to solve what the unification of the 4 forces of physics was. Those 4 forces in 1990 were 1) Strong Nuclear force, 2) Weak Nuclear force, 3) Electricity/Magnetism force 4) Gravity. In physics, much of the 1900s was spent on finding a unification of those four forces. Most of the famous physicists of the 1900s was dabbling in this desire to unify those 4 forces. Trouble was, hardly anyone trying to unify the four forces of physics had a logical mind to be ever able to do that task. And, sadly, when the history books of physics are written on the topic of unification of the 4 forces of physics, it is not a achievement but rather a whisking away by a broom that sweeps away dust and dirt. There never was 4 forces of physics, all the forces of physics were just electricity and magnetism. If all the forces of physics is electricity and magnetism means there are no 3 other forces to have to unify. And the year was 2017 with AP's 8th edition of Atom Totality Universe that the slow reality was beginning to unfold. And the reasoning is utterly simple and easy. Since the proton is the coil of Faraday's Law and the electron muon is the bar magnet in Faraday's Law, there is no Strong Nuclear Force (see my book AP model of atoms). In addition, with the Faraday Law going on, there is no Weak Nuclear Force for the radioactivity of atoms is mostly the ejection of magnetic monopoles due to Faraday Law. Gravity as 10^-40 weaker than Electromagnetism and with the identical same formula as Coulomb law of EM, means there never was a gravity force apart from electricity and magnetism. Some in Old Physics complain that EM has both attract and repel. But they were wrong on that account also. For there are two concepts-- actual repel and then there is a concept of "denial of same space occupancy". Magnetism and Electricity have no repel force at all. They have a denial of same space occupancy which fools many in science and physics. So what happened in the history of Physics, with their quest to unify the 4 forces, ended in a whimper, where it was seen that the interior of atoms has a Faraday Law of EM going on, which immediately dismisses a Strong Nuclear force and a Weak Nuclear force. And gravity is just a minimal EM attraction force.

So Old Physics had a quest to unify 4 forces, but it turns out, there never was 4 different separate forces.

Cover Picture: My photograph of page 2-10 from The Feynman Lectures on Physics 1963, in which my first understanding that there were 4 forces of physics and how they compared to one another. I do not recall when I saw this, perhaps when 20 years old-- 1970 or thereabouts at the University of Cincinnati. I do remember taking a class in physics where all it was, was watching a film series of Feynman lecturing. I do not recall how many films that was, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. This film series on Feynman occurred at Utah State University circa 1978.
Length: 25 pages

File Size: 1406 KB
Print Length: 25 pages
Publication Date: April 14, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07QMLMJDN
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

62nd published book

Elementary Angular-Momentum with Force of Gravity// Angular-Momentum equals Electric Field// Physics series for High School, Book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14Mar2021. This is AP's 62nd published book of science.

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

1) Angular Momentum is one of the most difficult concepts of physics.

2) Strange motion of Uranus and its satellites.

3) UNITS of PHYSICS

4) Linear Momentum

5) Angular Momentum

6) Principle that Angular Momentum is represented by an ellipse.

7) Principle of Gravity

8) Return and Review of the Moons (satellites) of Uranus.

9) Quantum Duality that is Electricity to Magnetism, and that is Angular Momentum with Force of Gravity.

10) Angular-Momentum equals Electric-Field.

Product details
• File Size : 959 KB
• ASIN : B07XT4SP6N
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 16 pages
• Publication Date : September 11, 2019
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
• Language: : English
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #171,127 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #2 in 15-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #12 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #21 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)

AP
King of Science, especially Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
3:48 PM (2 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Bringing spin into the picture here of the push and pull of Earth along its magnetic field path. The push is Sun's electrical current- overall force and the pull is the Sun's electrical potential current force-- overall force.

You need the path and push and pull for gravity lock.

The revolution of Earth from Sun is counterclockwise.

If I remember correctly, all the planets of Sun as seen from North star Polaris are counterclockwise revolution, in keeping with the fact that all the Sun's magnetic field all those lines of force would be pointing in the same direction counterclockwise.

Now as for rotation on Earth axis as seen from Polaris, or the spin of Earth is also counterclockwise.

I remember some exceptions of Venus rotation is clockwise and Uranus spins on its side 90degrees from Earth's spin.

The Uranus spin can be reconciled with the idea that Earth receives the incoming push of electric pulse from Sun from longitude side to side and the pull from longitude side to side, simultaneously the pull force. While Uranus push and pull is top to bottom, a latitude push and pull.

As for Venus clockwise rotation can be accounted for as synchronous motion of revolution and rotation being the same. Also some planet satellites achieve this synchronous motion by trading off direction of rotation.

Gravity lock requires two forces acting on a body-- a push and a pull, and this is only achieved by electricity and magnetism. The Magnetism creates the path for the electricity to follow. And the electricity is two forms-- push and pull. The push is electrostatic pulse, and the pull is electric potential. It is as if the Sun is a huge bar magnet and the planets are moving inside a huge coil their orbits, moving around as the Sun thrusts through Space. And the planets like the 0.5MeV magnetic monopole moving in a closed loop coil of copper wire.

xxxxx

Venus rotates clockwise explanation.

So here we can begin to understand why Venus rotates on its axis clockwise while all the other planets (Uranus at 90 degrees), rotate counterclockwise.

The mechanics of synchronous rotation to revolution causes the push and pull EM force to adjust so that synchronous rotation and revolution is achieved and dominates over counterclockwise direction. This mechanism of synchronous rotation and revolution is the dominate mechanism in gravity lock. We see this in almost every planetary satellite system such as Jupiter and Saturn. So in the evolution of gravity lock, the forces of push and pull seek the stable dynamic of synchronous rotation to revolution.

AP