Motion of a cat

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 10:50:30 AM1/22/22
Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper. The cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off. Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.

sergio

Jan 22, 2022, 11:06:59 AM1/22/22
Can I consider adding small weights to the cat ? I was thinking a 90 story building, with a 3' deep wooden tub at the bottom filled with water. That
way there is no "dead cat" bounce, and if he is rotating, the lead weights will keep him at the bottom of the tub

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 11:40:00 AM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 15:50:23 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven Wanker","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

<FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bullshit unread again>

--
damdu...@yahoo.co.uk about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
thekma...@gmail.com asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "Commander
Kinsey" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
cl...@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his shit is so grand he has the right to

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 1:05:44 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
We know they go splat because early on with covid in china,
the chinese were tossing their cats out the window, quite
literally and there were lots of splatted cat corpses.

They are now doing it with hamsters in HongKong, so
you had better not go there and keep fucking parrots.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 1:13:01 PM1/22/22
That's possible, but be careful this now looks like murder not suicide or accidental death.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 1:21:34 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:05:37 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>
>> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper. The
>> cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off.
>> Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the
>> fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of
>> skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient
>> objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.
>
> We know they go splat because early on with covid in china,
> the chinese were tossing their cats out the window, quite
> literally and there were lots of splatted cat corpses.

They probably did something to them or threw them a certain way, because cats survive falling 32 storeys.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 1:32:50 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

>>> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper.
>>> The
>>> cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off.
>>> Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the
>>> fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of
>>> skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient
>>> objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.
>>
>> We know they go splat because early on with covid in china,
>> the chinese were tossing their cats out the window, quite
>> literally and there were lots of splatted cat corpses.
>
> They probably did something to them

Yeah, tossed them out the window.

> or threw them a certain way,

Unlikely that they held them by their feet and tossed them
that way, or grabbed the tail and swung them out that way.

> because cats survive falling 32 storeys.

Bullshit.

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 1:50:26 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 05:05:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID: <fvlcdc...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 1:50:57 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 05:32:41 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own shit?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the shit."

MID: <fv66ka...@mid.individual.net>

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 2:22:05 PM1/22/22
My college magazine had a cartoon probably stolen from someplace. Two
guys are standing on a bridge with one saying 'See I told you it would
land on its feet'. The cat was indeed feet down under the bridge, with
the leg bones protruding from the fur at the elbow joints.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/animals-cats_always_land_on_their_feet-cats-felines-pets-pet_cats-tcrn933_low.jpg

Not quite the same but the best an image search came up with.

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 2:57:42 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:22:11 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> My college magazine had a cartoon probably stolen from someplace.

Oh, FUCK! This bigmouthed senile cretin and braggart can't stop!

--
Gossiping "lowbrowwoman" about herself:
"Usenet is my blog... I don't give a damn if anyone ever reads my posts

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 5:10:49 PM1/22/22
I'm sure they pushed them in some way (as the cat would have been fighting back), not the same as the cat gently slipping over the edge.

>> because cats survive falling 32 storeys.
>
> Bullshit.

https://kittyclysm.com/how-far-can-a-cat-fall/

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 5:13:58 PM1/22/22
Looks like Garfield since he's orange. Garfield wasn't the brightest of cats.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 5:33:22 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

Cats dont jog, stupid.

>>> They probably did something to them
>>
>> Yeah, tossed them out the window.
>>
>>> or threw them a certain way,
>>
>> Unlikely that they held them by their feet and tossed them
>> that way, or grabbed the tail and swung them out that way.
>
> I'm sure they pushed them in some way (as the cat would have been
> fighting back),

Not necessarily.

> not the same as the cat gently slipping over the edge.

Doesnt happen.

>>> because cats survive falling 32 storeys.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>
> https://kittyclysm.com/how-far-can-a-cat-fall/

Just because some pig ignorant fool claims something...

Peeler

Jan 22, 2022, 5:58:42 PM1/22/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:33:13 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "Indeed, in America they usually just shoot you."

Senile Rodent:"They hardly ever do that with cops."

Birdbrain: "Everybody shoots everybody over there,"

Senile Rodent: "Didn't notice Obama shooting anyone."

Birdbrain: "He's not American."

Senile Rodent: "Didn't notice Slick shooting anyone."

MID: <fvnuae...@mid.individual.net>

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 8:30:33 PM1/22/22
In my less mellow days I was reading on a second floor back porch when
the downstairs neighbor's cat got annoying. I put the cat in a paper
grocery sack and dropped him off the porch.

The cat was back within two minutes and said 'That was fun. Can we do it
again?' I gave up at that point.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 9:11:06 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:33:13 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote

> Cats dont jog, stupid.

WTF would you call it then? I meant a medium speed, not the fastest they can run at if scared, and not the slow movement when trying to catch prey.

>>> Yeah, tossed them out the window.

>>> Unlikely that they held them by their feet and tossed them
>>> that way, or grabbed the tail and swung them out that way.
>>
>> I'm sure they pushed them in some way (as the cat would have been
>> fighting back),
>
> Not necessarily.
>
>> not the same as the cat gently slipping over the edge.
>
> Doesnt happen.

Cats never walk off window ledges?

>>> Bullshit.
>>
>> https://kittyclysm.com/how-far-can-a-cat-fall/
>
> Just because some pig ignorant fool claims something...

I've heard it everywhere.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 22, 2022, 9:13:28 PM1/22/22
Enclose the cat in a pillowcase, make sure you're wearing thick gloves, and hold it underwater until it stops moving. I did that to one of mine when he was old and sick and whining in pain. Drowning seemed the nicest thing to do to him.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 10:20:59 PM1/22/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> Cats dont jog, stupid.
>
> WTF would you call it then?

Walking, stupid.

> I meant a medium speed,

They dont do that, they stroll except when a car is coming
or a dog shows up and neither happens very often at all
on the roof of a skyscraper for some odd reason.

> not the fastest they can run at if scared, and notthe slow movement
> when trying to catch prey.

Its called walking.
Nope, they jump off those.

>>> https://kittyclysm.com/how-far-can-a-cat-fall/
>>
>> Just because some pig ignorant fool claims something...
>
> I've heard it everywhere.

Just because fools mindlessly repeat what some fool claimed...

rbowman

Jan 22, 2022, 10:35:43 PM1/22/22
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/51675/hurt-hawks

Jeffers is one of my favorite poets. He opposed the US entry into WWII
and was a victim of cancel culture before cancel culture was kool.

Dick's DriveIn

Jan 22, 2022, 11:31:00 PM1/22/22
> > Drowning seemed the nicest thing to do to [ the dying cat ].

Drowning is nasty, vicious & painful.

Better to apply pressure to the artery leading to the brain; or
flood a (Sarco) pod with nitrogen, reducing the oxygen level.

Either way, it takes 10 (peaceful) minutes.

sergio

Jan 22, 2022, 11:46:38 PM1/22/22
ok, Lead weights it is, now how about doubling the odds, by attaching two cats together using a short rope between the collars ?

Peeler

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 4:06:40 AM1/23/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:30:39 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> In my less mellow days I was reading on a second floor

Oh, fuck! The senile bigmouth starts again with one of his senile stories
about his glorious self!

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 4:09:41 AM1/23/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:35:48 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/51675/hurt-hawks
>
> Jeffers is one of my favorite poets.

Believe it or not, but I was just about to ask a great guy like you what his
favourite poet was! You simply ARE such an interesting gorgeous person,
gossip girl! Yeah! LMAO

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Jan 23, 2022, 4:19:47 AM1/23/22
Why?

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" <C...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 5:27:56 AM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:19:42 -0000, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

> Why?
>
> Brainless & Daft

Just what kind of a sick troll-feeding asshole are you, you disgusting blind
mole?

RobH

Jan 23, 2022, 6:00:38 PM1/23/22
On 22/01/2022 15:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper.  The
> cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off.
> Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the
> fall, and the percentage chance of survival.  You may use any height of
> skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient
> objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.

Why would you want a cat to do that, just use any human to jump or fall
from a 10th of the height of any skyscraper, there would be less chance
of survival!

Peeler

Jan 23, 2022, 6:21:57 PM1/23/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 23:00:32 +0000, RobH, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

> Why would you want a cat to do that, just use any human to jump or fall
> from a 10th of the height of any skyscraper, there would be less chance
> of survival!

LOL You senile assholes don't realize that after a short while you keep
sounding as idiotic as the idiotic troll you keep feeding! Such is the
"power" of the troll's stupidity! LOL

Clutterfreak

Jan 23, 2022, 7:10:08 PM1/23/22
No not "any" human! Use Archimedes Plutonium. It is secretly what he
wants anyway.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 23, 2022, 8:50:13 PM1/23/22
I'd get into more trouble if I used a human, and they're harder to persuade.

Clutterfreak

Jan 24, 2022, 12:09:03 PM1/24/22
Easy fix, Commander. Use your own self. You may be able to find people
in sci.physics who'd "persuade" you in doing that as well.

The Natural Philosopher

Jan 24, 2022, 3:18:48 PM1/24/22
If you can change sex or skin color by merely choosing what you want,
levitation as a method of avoiding hitting the grounds is equally a
matter of simple choice. Black Lives Matter told me so. So it must be true.

--
“But what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!”

Mary Wollstonecraft

Fredxx

Jan 24, 2022, 3:25:25 PM1/24/22
If you have such a chip on your shoulder, try taking colloidal silver:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDz75iaSW2s

Commander Kinsey

Jan 24, 2022, 3:54:50 PM1/24/22
You misspelt BLM. It's BCM.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 24, 2022, 3:55:04 PM1/24/22
But I need to be alive to collate the results.

Rod Speed

Jan 24, 2022, 4:29:23 PM1/24/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Clutterfreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey wrote
>>> RobH <r...@despammer.com> wrote

>>> I'd get into more trouble if I used a human, and they're harder to
>>> persuade.
>>
>> Easy fix, Commander. Use your own self. You may be able to find people
>> in sci.physics who'd "persuade" you in doing that as well.
>
> But I need to be alive to collate the results.

Nope, even you could get someone else to document your fall.

Peeler

Jan 24, 2022, 4:39:38 PM1/24/22
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 08:29:14 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Clutterfreak

Jan 24, 2022, 5:55:06 PM1/24/22
No, you need to be dead. We'll take care of the experiment and the result.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 24, 2022, 6:42:25 PM1/24/22
But I want to know the result. I'll do it if you promise to go back in time and tell me.

Clutterfreak

Jan 25, 2022, 11:54:20 AM1/25/22
Oh we'll _tell_ you the result!

Commander Kinsey

Jan 27, 2022, 4:51:21 PM1/27/22
You're adding too many variables. Do the cats hate each other? Will they co-operate or argue over the best way to land? Will one try to land on top of the other?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 27, 2022, 4:51:34 PM1/27/22
Because I hate cats.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:19:42 -0000, Brian Gaff (Sofa) <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Why?
>
> Brian

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 27, 2022, 5:59:01 PM1/27/22
On Sunday, 23 January 2022 at 02:50:30 UTC+11, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper. The cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off. Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the fall, and the percentage chance of survival. You may use any height of skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.

What if the cats as suicide bombers destroy skyscrapers instead?

Exactly how should the skyscraper fall if there is a cat with a nuke which goes boom somewhere half way up?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 27, 2022, 6:22:55 PM1/27/22
The midsection would be blown to one side, splitting it in half. The top half would rotate, as the bottom of the top has been pushed. The bottom half, well that depends how strong it is.

How big a nuke can you fit to a cat?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 27, 2022, 6:36:11 PM1/27/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 23:55:43 -0000, Marilyn Manson <comawhit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 6:44:35 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>> > Hey, fuckwit, show me where I argued with you.
>> >
>> > You said "hardly anyone" so I posted something that proofs you
>> > were right. Are you such an asshole that you can't even see when
>> > someone is agreeing with you?
>> >
>> > Here's another example...
>> >
>> > https://media.giphy.com/media/C2vRvs4ctWWVcBcPxf/giphy.gif
>> Wow you really are thick. Why did you reply to Rod in alt.home.repair? He only reads uk.d-i-y. Please learn how to use a computer before operating one.
>
> Hey, shit-for-brains...how did he read my reply - and every other post I've ever
> sent in his direction - in a.h.r?
>
> When you walk off that roof, take your computer with you. You obviously
> don't know how things work.

It's how Rod works that matters. I've mentioned idiots like you before, so he probably subscribed there to see all you morons that think Google Groups is a newsreader.

Rod Speed

Jan 27, 2022, 6:50:00 PM1/27/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 10:36:05 +1100, Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com>
You have no fucking idea how I work, or how anything works either.

> I've mentioned idiots like you before, so he probably subscribed there
> to see all you morons that think Google Groups is a newsreader.

I've been posting there for years, fuckwit.

Nothing whatever to do with you.

Peeler

Jan 27, 2022, 6:59:17 PM1/27/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 10:49:50 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then fuck the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try fucking them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try fucking them. Try it and see."

Clutterfreak

Jan 27, 2022, 7:58:00 PM1/27/22
> Because I hate cats.

It takes maturity to love cats.

If you're past 18 you never matured. Go jump off a tall building. Do
yourself a favor.

Sylvia Else

Jan 27, 2022, 8:27:23 PM1/27/22
On 23-Jan-22 2:50 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> Consider a cat jogging at 5mph along the flat roof of a skyscraper.  The
> cat is too stupid to realise it's reaching the edge, and falls off.
> Describe in detail the acceleration, rotation, and fear induced by the
> fall, and the percentage chance of survival.  You may use any height of
> skyscraper you wish, compare different heights, and place convenient
> objects on the ground to aid in the cat's survival.

Why?

Commander Kinsey

Jan 27, 2022, 8:34:18 PM1/27/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 00:57:56 -0000, Clutterfreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/27/2022 3:51 PM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> Because I hate cats.
>
> It takes maturity to love cats.
>
> If you're past 18 you never matured. Go jump off a tall building. Do
> yourself a favor.

Mature people prefer a more intelligent animal. A cat is even less intelligent than a dog.

And it's favour, please learn to use English correctly. American is not a language.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 27, 2022, 8:34:30 PM1/27/22
Amusement.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 27, 2022, 8:46:31 PM1/27/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 04:30:50 -0000, Dick's DriveIn <Di...@jeff-relf.me> wrote:

>> > Drowning seemed the nicest thing to do to [ the dying cat ].
>
> Drowning is nasty, vicious & painful.
>
> Better to apply pressure to the artery leading to the brain; or
> flood a (Sarco) pod with nitrogen, reducing the oxygen level.
>
> Either way, it takes 10 (peaceful) minutes.

Drowning doesn't take long, it's how I'd kill myself. Swim to the middle of a lake, then swim directly down until you run out of air. You'd never make it back up in time, and are therefore guaranteed to die. Jump off a bridge and you'll probably just make yourself disabled.

Rod Speed

Jan 27, 2022, 9:34:11 PM1/27/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
> Clutterfreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey wrote

>>> Because I hate cats.

>> It takes maturity to love cats.

>> If you're past 18 you never matured. Go jump off a tall building. Do
>> yourself a favor.

> Mature people prefer a more intelligent animal.

How odd that those with uni degrees have more cats than those who dont
have uni degrees.

> A cat is even less intelligent than a dog.

Depends on how you define intelligence. Few dogs are smart
enough to have human slaves.

<reams of your pathetic excuse for trolling that any 3 year old could
leave for dead>

Rod Speed

Jan 27, 2022, 9:45:17 PM1/27/22
Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote
We dont care how you do it, just do it, soon.

Clutterfreak

Jan 27, 2022, 9:59:49 PM1/27/22
Prefer? Who are you kidding? What you are trying to say is that immature
individuals can only handle animals who are more responsive towards
their owners' limitations. A cat recognizes you, very fast, to be an
immature nuisance and right away treats you like that. A dog is more
patient, so many immature individuals tend to keep dogs than cats.

You're a sick motherfucker. You know it, and I know it.

Clutterfreak

Jan 27, 2022, 10:20:15 PM1/27/22
> Drowning doesn't take long, it's how I'd kill myself.  Swim to the
> middle of a lake, then swim directly down until you run out of air.
> You'd never make it back up in time, and are therefore guaranteed to die.

Also fill your pockets with lots of stones aka Joaquin Phoenix in "You
Were Never Really Here."

Do that. Die. You're not worth the molecules that comprise you. At least
get parts of yourself eaten by cannibals. Be of some use.

Peeler

Jan 28, 2022, 4:47:50 AM1/28/22
On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 20:59:43 -0600, Clutterfreak, yet another typical
troll-feeding senile moron, driveled:

> Prefer? Who are you kidding? What you are trying to say is that immature
> individuals can only handle animals who are more responsive towards
> their owners' limitations. A cat recognizes you, very fast, to be an

He can say anything he wants as he's a KNOWN clinically insane trolling
sociopath! Everyone who is not senile can recognize him for what he is!

Peeler

Jan 28, 2022, 4:50:55 AM1/28/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 12:27:17 +1100, Sylvia Else, yet another demented
troll-feeding senile idiot, asked the troll:

> Why?

Yep, that's the way to keep the troll going: answer the dumbest baits he
sets out for you assorted senile morons in these ngs. <BG>

Peeler

Jan 28, 2022, 4:54:24 AM1/28/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 13:45:07 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish wanker and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse shit doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky shit, but then why does vegetarian human shit stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow shit stinks too."

Peeler

Jan 28, 2022, 4:54:55 AM1/28/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 13:34:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal fuckwit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID: <fugfg5...@mid.individual.net>

Commander Kinsey

Jan 28, 2022, 3:28:48 PM1/28/22
You're quite transparent.

>> I've mentioned idiots like you before, so he probably subscribed there
>> to see all you morons that think Google Groups is a newsreader.
>
> I've been posting there for years, fuckwit.
>
> Nothing whatever to do with you.

I never see you there.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 28, 2022, 3:29:35 PM1/28/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:44:41 -0000, Marilyn Manson <comawhit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 8:33:30 PM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>> > Let's try this again..
>> >
>> > You: "I asked virtually everyone in the street except her if they knew whose
>> > it was. Because I knew she had a dog."
>> >
>> > The fact that she has a dog means she couldn't possibly know whose cat
>> > it was? Or maybe even own a cat? WTF?
>> Since I'd asked most people, I was looking for the owner, not someone who knew of them.
>> > https://www.statista.com/chart/25487/household-with-different-types-of-pets-in-the-us/
>> >
>> > "How many people have both cats and dogs?
>> >
>> > In 2018, the survey concluded that 61 percent of U.S. households
>> > owned a pet. In 33 percent of cases, this was a dog, 14 percent of
>> > households owned both dogs and cats and 11 percent owned just
>> > cats. According to this survey, only four percent of households
>> > had other combinations of pets."
>> >
>> > *Most* is not all.
>> She doesn't live in the US. There are places outside your godforsaken country.
>
> Show me the stats (with a cite) for whatever shithole you live in.

I don't need stats to see what happens in my street.
Stop removing newsgroups.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 28, 2022, 3:37:44 PM1/28/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 02:59:43 -0000, Clutterfreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/27/2022 7:34 PM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 00:57:56 -0000, Clutterfreak
>> <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It takes maturity to love cats.
>>>
>>> If you're past 18 you never matured. Go jump off a tall building. Do
>>> yourself a favor.
>>
>> Mature people prefer a more intelligent animal. A cat is even less
>> intelligent than a dog.
>>
>> And it's favour, please learn to use English correctly. American is not
>> a language.
>
> Prefer? Who are you kidding? What you are trying to say is that immature
> individuals can only handle animals who are more responsive towards
> their owners' limitations. A cat recognizes you, very fast, to be an
> immature nuisance and right away treats you like that. A dog is more
> patient, so many immature individuals tend to keep dogs than cats.

No, I'm saying mature people prefer an animal which is also mature.

> You're a sick motherfucker. You know it, and I know it.

Nothing sick in what I said above.

Rod Speed

Jan 28, 2022, 5:28:30 PM1/28/22
How odd that you fucked up completely with your stupid
pig ignorant claim that I dont read and post in that group.

>>> I've mentioned idiots like you before, so he probably subscribed there
>>> to see all you morons that think Google Groups is a newsreader.
>>
>> I've been posting there for years, fuckwit.
>>
>> Nothing whatever to do with you.
>
> I never see you there.

Only because you have wanked yourself completely blind.

I have been posting there for FAR longer than you have.

Peeler

Jan 28, 2022, 5:47:41 PM1/28/22
On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 09:28:21 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather>

Commander Kinsey

Jan 29, 2022, 2:37:07 PM1/29/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 03:20:11 -0000, Clutterfreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/27/2022 7:46 PM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> Drowning doesn't take long, it's how I'd kill myself. Swim to the
>> middle of a lake, then swim directly down until you run out of air.
>> You'd never make it back up in time, and are therefore guaranteed to die.
>

> Also fill your pockets with lots of stones aka Joaquin Phoenix in "You
> Were Never Really Here."
>
> Do that. Die. You're not worth the molecules that comprise you. At least
> get parts of yourself eaten by cannibals. Be of some use.

State reasoning you want to kill me.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2022, 2:39:50 PM1/29/22
If the cat goes still on its world line it will have its fastest frame time...

5tft

Jan 29, 2022, 2:41:17 PM1/29/22
On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 06:37:00 +1100, Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com>
wrote:
You are a dole bludging parasite and pathetic excuse for a troll.

Peeler

chrisv

Jan 29, 2022, 3:26:22 PM1/29/22
Peeler wrote:

>On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 06:41:09 +1100, 5tft, better known as cantankerous
>trolling senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

LOL "Rodent Speed"

Ed Pawlowski

Jan 29, 2022, 4:13:41 PM1/29/22
He is what kill files are for. Use it.

Commander Kinsey

Jan 29, 2022, 4:50:36 PM1/29/22
Practise what you preach, you really are thick. YOU READ MY FUCKING POST!!!! Jesus H Christ!

Commander Kinsey

Jan 29, 2022, 4:50:57 PM1/29/22
[Aussie sock flushed where it belongs]

Commander Kinsey

Jan 29, 2022, 4:55:00 PM1/29/22
On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 19:39:47 -0000, mitchr...@gmail.com <mitchr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If the cat goes still on its world line it will have its fastest frame time...

Nobody ingratiates superfluous rescinding technology.