Babbling moron.

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 22, 2022, 1:10:05 PM1/22/22
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 10:01:11 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Nope, you are just showing once again that you are illiterate and do not
> >> understand the definition of the word orthodox as used in science.
> >>
> >> By definition "orthodox science" means that science that has been
> >> validated by the scientific method and has been shown to be the current
> >> best possible explaination of the evidence.
> >
> > Fucking moron. There is a huge difference between saying a
> > model/theory is orthodox and saying it is scientifically
> > correct BECAUSE it is orthodox.
> No one but you is saying that.
>
> Yet again, orthodox science means that science that has been shown to be
> scientifically correct.
>
> Note the phrase "has been shown" which means that the correctness must
> be shown BEFORE the science can be called orthodox.
>
> <snip remaining babble>

Babbling moron.

Jim Pennino

Jan 22, 2022, 2:01:13 PM1/22/22
And yet again as McGinn is a very slow learner...

FIRST science is determined to be correct.

THEN AND ONLY THEN is the science described as orthodox.

Michael Moroney

Jan 22, 2022, 3:56:22 PM1/22/22
On 1/22/2022 1:10 PM, Solving Tornadoes wrote:

> Babbling moron.

That's what you are, McFly. Nice sig.

James McGinn

Jan 23, 2022, 8:04:00 PM1/23/22

James McGinn

Jan 31, 2022, 9:16:29 PM1/31/22
On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 4:16:08 PM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Which just goes to show you have no clue how the scientific method works
> >
> > You science groupie morons think doing a google search is an experiment.
>
> So once again McGinn/Denk, the delusional half wit with multiple
> personality disorder, is backed into a corner by facts threatening
> his delusions and has no response other than a childish attempt at
> an insult for a provider of facts.
> The fact that you do not understand that independent verification is an
> integral and required part of the scientific method shows that you have
> no understanding of how science works whatsoever.

Babbling moron.

Carl

Jan 31, 2022, 10:03:45 PM1/31/22
On 1/31/2022 6:16 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 4:16:08 PM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
>> Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Shut up idiots.

Jim Pennino

Jan 31, 2022, 10:16:09 PM1/31/22