Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

why did the american rockstars sold themselves to sell me ?!?>>because i said that americans was trashcans?>>reply:the trash can was me>>if its because of that its solved i ask forgiveness>>i dont remmeber anything else i did bad to provoque them

0 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

_

chưa đọc,
12:23:10 23 thg 9, 202123/9/21
đến
why did the american rockstars sold themselves to sell me in
1999?!?>>because i said that americans were trashcans?>>reply:the
trash can was me>>if its because of that its solved i ask
forgiveness>>i dont remmeber anything else i did bad to provoque them
0 tin nhắn mới