Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 10, 2022, 11:23:05 PM1/10/22
Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH.

The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as one country. Please, Biden and Macron start the paperwork.

Then, the EU+USA tell Russia to remove the troop build-up or we flatten Russia.

Then, the EU+USA tell China stop the bullying of sea lanes or we flatten China.

Then, the EU+USA tell North Korea, that we can no longer tell if their missiles will fall in the ocean or fall on Japan, and the next time NK sends up a missile, we will flatten all of NK.

Then, the EU+USA tell Iran, that the next time they do terrorist acts oversees, that we come into Iran and change the entire government.

Also, with a EU+USA+Japan+UK+Canada+India+Australia+NZ plus many others, that we stop all commerce trade with bad guys, bad actors. We can sell to them, but they cannot trade into the EU+USA block. In other words-- permanent trade sanctions. We need bad guys to get poor.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 19, 2022, 12:27:44 AM1/19/22
You see, with a EU+USA as one massive country, a superpower the likes of which no-one has ever seen before, then the problems of the Ukraine are no longer what they are.

You simply send a message to Russia and the whole world, you invade Ukraine and we flatten you.

Same goes for China invading Taiwan. You invade and we flatten you.

Same goes for North Korea-- a simple short message-- we no longer can tell if your missiles are benign or the "real thing" so on your next missile launch, the West will flatten North Korea.

This is how it was from 1950 to 1980, no need for diplomacy. For the threat of "flattening said it all".

But now, the USA faces two powers of Russia and China and the USA is terribly weak for it has to talk talk talk and lose more ground.

Please, USA, have meetings with France's Macron and Biden to make the superpower nation EU+USA, and restore the superpower status that is needed to keep bad actor nations in check.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 21, 2022, 7:18:33 PM1/21/22
The only clear-cut solution to the Ukraine imminent invasion by Russia is to have a supercountry of EU+USA+UK+Canada+India+Japan+Australia+NZ all under one government, all acting together.

So if this were true right now, the reply to a Russian buildup on Ukraine border is a simple short one sentence-- You invade and we flatten you.

Because as it stands now, with the world having 3 superpowers USA, Russia, China, that the USA is in jeopardy of losing it all and being a nuclear ash pile.

What is to stop Russia from invading Ukraine and all its other neighbors, and for China to takeover Taiwan and for North Korea invading South Korea? Nothing as the USA and West haggle over economic sanctions.

What is to stop Russia and China and North Korea and Iran is there to be a power so immense, that such a power can say to belligerent countries== you do that and we flatten you.

Please, Wake up USA, Wake up Europe, Wake up Japan and India, Wake up all those democracies and realize that Russia and China aim to dominate the world and that means everyone else be invaded or turned into a ash pile.

Please, Biden and Macron get together and include the governor of California, get together and discuss a streamlined joining of US to EU. Let EU government be the core government for the USA democracy of its Congress has been dysfunctional for 50 years now, weakening and destroying the USA compared to China and Russia, why Congress cannot even keep its money afloat and all they do in Congress is like mindless airheads filibuster and in constant campaign. No Wonder that China outgrew USA in just 40 years time, when you have a Congress of USA doing the exact opposite of what needs be done.

So have California governor go to EU along with Biden as to show how the rest of the USA will be a superpower once again as EU + USA then have UK, Canada, India, Japan, and many others join.

As for economic sanctions against bad guy countries, that should be automatic and in place all the time, not just when bad guy countries misbehave, but permanently in place, where we never buy anything from bad guys so they grow more poor while we grow more strong.

In this vision of global politics, is the best assurance that there is no nuclear war, and that the bad guy countries slowly come around to not hating the good guy countries and want to join the good guy countries.

But at this moment in time of world history, the USA is in a downhill slide and the chances of becoming a nuclear ash pile when it is all over as we have a Russia+ China nexus.

AP, King of Science

Michael Moroney

Jan 21, 2022, 8:19:49 PM1/21/22
🦥 of Math and 🐌 of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's minion" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> The only clear-cut solution to the Ukraine imminent invasion by Russia is to have a supercountry of EU+USA+UK+Canada+India+Japan+Australia+NZ all under one government, all acting together.
>
> So if this were true right now, the reply to a Russian buildup on Ukraine border is a simple short one sentence-- You invade and we flatten you.

Russia has nukes.

> What is to stop Russia from invading Ukraine and all its other neighbors, and for China to takeover Taiwan

China has nukes.

> and for North Korea invading South Korea?

Even North Korea has nukes.

> Nothing as the USA and West haggle over economic sanctions.
>
> What is to stop Russia and China and North Korea and Iran

Iran probably doesn't have nukes...yet.

> AP, Drag Queen of Science

ArchiePoo wants to have his supercountry piss off these wayward
countries with nukes. I can only conclude ArchiePoo's Cult of Failure is
a suicide cult, and its cult leader, ArchiePoo wants to go out with a
bang and take the whole world with him, by starting World War III.
Maybe ArchiePoo believes all those nukes going off will synthesize the
next element needed for his Plutonium Atom Stupidity Theory?

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 23, 2022, 5:41:20 PM1/23/22
Unfortunately, the West in USA, Europe should be talking more together than talking to Russia with their 100,000 troop buildup on Ukraine border.

For it should be meetings more with Macron and Biden to forge a supercountry EU+USA then add on UK, Canada, India, Japan, Australia, NZ. Add on more Good Guy Countries into a massive Superpower.

So that whenever a Bad Guy country (those that mean to grab territory of others) when they mass troops on borders. The standard reply by EU+USA+UK+Canada+Japan+India. The one and only standard reply is simple and easy-- You invade and we Flatten You.

Because sadly-- appeasement never works as should have been learned before WW2. Appeasement only brings on more and more aggression. For once Russia annexes Ukraine, it is only months later that Russia annexes Georgia, then Belorus, then Latvia, then Estonia.

And also unleashes China annexing Taiwan, even North Korea annexing South Korea.

World geopolitics with 3 armed nuclear nations of USA, Russia, China, means the USA has to increase in size to stop the aggressors Russia and China. No other way will work. And on the course the USA is on right now, will end up that the USA is a nuclear ash pile.

We simply have to look at animals in the wild. Size is what saves them. Lions and tigers do not mess with a big elephant, but take down a smaller sized animal. The USA is getting smaller and smaller.

Forget about talking with Russia.

Talk with Macron and get a EU+USA as fast as possible.

In fact, have the governor of California plus Biden talking with Macron to get a EU+ USA as fast as possible. I say governor of California because if we can get California into the EU first, then all the other states will follow suit, rather than be bogged down with the political rancor that USA has become just a do nothing rancor politics.

The West needs to say to all aggressors and belligerents-- needs to say to them "You invade and we Flatten You"

NOTE on Ukraine: this is a note for most in the West do not understand the Value of the Ukraine. Sure it is the largest single country of Europe if Ukraine was in EU. But most in the West do not understand that the Ukraine is the "Breadbasket of Europe". France is a breadbasket but not as large as Ukraine is a breadbasket. And of all the land that Russia vies for, it is easy to see why they lust for Ukraine.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 24, 2022, 12:43:15 AM1/24/22
The world is no longer as simple as it was in 1950 where you had two superpowers that could blow each other up. Now we have 3 superpowers.

And in this new arena of geopolitics needs a brand new Overhaul Plan to go forward.

The USA is still on its silly and dumb 1950s plan of a "cold war diplomacy" and never really got off of it to find a better plan.

From 1950 to 2020, the USA was overtaken by China in economic might, for the USA is now #2, not #1. And soon, the USA will be overtaken by a China + Russia missile count.

A colossal error of the USA under Nixon was a open door policy so that China can send imports to USA and become rich that way to build more missiles that eventually "buries the USA". So we have the ignorant desire to "buy cheap goods" which only makes USA overall more poor and makes China rich to build the missiles to blow up USA. Made sense to Nixon and all money grubs to want cheap goods, and let future generations eat the missiles that China sends our way.

What the policy should have been during Nixon, was to never let China or Russia send the west any goods-- a economic sanction that is permanent so as to allow China and Russia to become poor or stay poor. We can sell China and Russia our goods but never they to us.

So that by making them poor, they want to become a part of EU+USA+UK+Canada+Japan+India+Australia+NZ.

Keep them poor so they want to join the superpower of EU+USA.

Do not threaten Russia or China with economic sanctions but apply those sanctions always to keep them poor.

And the only real response appropriate for Russia with 100,000 troops on the Ukraine border is to say "You invade, we flatten you".

But the USA cannot say that for it is too weak. It could have said that in 1950, but not now.

And there is nothing to stop Russia from invading all its neighbors in addition to Ukraine, and China will step up next and invade Taiwan. So weak is the USA, that North Korea is likely to try to invade South Korea.

THE NEW PLAN:

Get together with Macron and Biden to accelerate a EU+US plus all the other good guy countries.

A bad guy country is one that invades other countries to take their land.

USA needs size size size. And that comes with a EU+USA + others.

With that size, whenever a bad guy country invades others, the standard response is "If you invade-- we flatten you"

We could have said "If you invade we flatten you" from 1950 to 1980, but no longer after 1980 for the China and Russia have surpassed USA. China and Russia are too big for USA, that about all the USA can do now is make petty threats of economic sanctions.

When economic sanctions should have been installed in 1950 to check the growth of China and Russia, keep them poor.

The only baffling geopolitical question for me today, is why did not Putin do this 100,000 troops on Ukraine border in the Trump administration. For Trump might have said, take Georgia and Poland while your at it.Maybe Putin did not do it under Trump, for Putin may have seen Trump as a loose cannon far worse than a steady Joe Biden.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 24, 2022, 3:01:07 PM1/24/22
There are no more good options for the West against the likes of Russia+China. Economic sanctions just will not work, for economic sanctions should have been in place by 1950, so that Russia and China remain weak. But no, the fools of the West open door policy with China (Nixon) made China be the world's #1 economy. The western fools thought buying cheap products is a blessing, when in fact those cheap products gives China money to build bombs to bury the USA and Europe.

The question of will economic sanctions stop Russia from invading Ukraine? The fools of the West think and hope it will. But Ukraine to Russia is like the states of California, Texas, Iowa is to the breadbasket of the USA. So no, economic sanctions will not stop Russia from invading, just as the USA will not allow California, Texas, Iowa to be cut off from the rest of the USA.

Why did Putin wait until now to mass troops on the border of Ukraine? Why did he not do it while Trump was in office? For Trump would turn a blind eye on an invasion? Was it because Putin thought Trump would win the 2020 election and Trump ever more favorable to Moscow? I think it was for that reason that Putin waited until 2021 for Ukraine, the largest breadbasket of Europe. I think Putin thought Trump would be in power and even more agreeable to Moscow.

But the West is facing the Stark Reality-- they will lose all the countries surrounding Russia, for economic sanctions is no longer a punishment to a Russia+China.

Economic sanctions was a method of keeping Russia and China poor so that they would not be superpowers. It is of little to no use in economic sanctions once they are superpowers.

So all the countries surrounding Russia will now be invaded and China will invade Taiwan. Possibly even South Korea. Then they will work on Philippines, Vietnam, and much of Southeast Asia. Even raise the tension on India borders.

The ONLY REASONABLE Path for the West at this moment is to become a supernation of EU+USA plus all its allies forming one huge country that trades economically only within its allies. No trade with Russia and China and their allies. Make them poor is the economic sanction.

And in this manner, whenever Russia or China invades next-- our response is always the same-- YOU INVADE AND WE FLATTEN YOU.

So that the entire world is on a geopolitical course where Earth has two spheres of influence

The Good Guy countries EU+USA+UK+Canada+Australia+ NZ+ Japan+ India + + +.....

The Bad Guy countries Russia + China + North Korea + Iran + ........

Good Guy countries never buy anything from bad guy countries, never buy anything from them to make them poor and keep them poor.

And slowly but slowly as the years decades roll by, the bad guy countries want to join the Good Guy Block until finally in the future--- all countries are Good Guys.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 24, 2022, 9:59:42 PM1/24/22
The FAILED PLANNING OF THE WEST

It is as if USA and Europe were still back in the days of 1950, rather than the modern reality of 3 superpowers who could blow up the World in nuclear warheads.

A failed thinking of a 1950 Cold War with only USA and Russia at it. No, we have 3 superpowers, and 3 means there had to be a wholescale New Set of Plans to stave off war and to stop belligerence.

It meant that in 1950, the plan would be to never trade economics with enemies Russia and China and North Korea and Iran, but let them become more poor. Total economic sanctions starting 1950, and not the threat of economic sanctions with Russia amassing 100,000 troops on Ukraine border.

Instead the West played the idiots tune-- let us buy your cheap junk and make you rich so you can bomb the hell out of us on a future date.

What the West needed to do in 1950 was permanent economic sanctions on all its enemies and trade only among themselves.

And the great Plan was not just economics but to keep building a EU, so that today we should have a EU+ USA+ others. So that as we see Russia amassing 100,000 troops on Ukraine, we simply say to Russia, you invade and we flatten you. Simple as that.

Instead, what is likely to happen is that Russia not only takes over Ukraine but adds on Georgia, Belorus, and every other country near them, while the West says-- bad boys-- we now economic sanction you.

And, to the world surprise, as Russia moves in on Ukraine, China invades Taiwan and annexes Taiwan.

All because the West was asleep from 1950 onwards.

No strategic planning, but rather, who can make a money grub dollar from selling and buying from China.

It is not too late,--- Biden call up Macron and expidate a joining of EU+USA as a supercountry. And have its rich members start building more missiles.

For just last month was news of China testing a supersonic low flying missile.

Maybe that was the reason that Putin did not invade Ukraine under Trump in office, that China and Putin needed to test fire their supersonic arsenal, before they amassed 100,000 on Ukraine border.

AP