How many planets are there?

The Starmaker

Jul 18, 2021, 2:08:13 AM7/18/21
How many planets are there in the universe?

okay...according to fausi science..

Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...

so what is the name of the 9th planet?

If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.

If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?

I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
to ten.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Sylvia Else

Jul 18, 2021, 3:14:35 AM7/18/21
On 18-Jul-21 4:08 pm, The Starmaker wrote:
> How many planets are there in the universe?
>
> okay...according to fausi science..
>
> Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
>
> Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
>
> so what is the name of the 9th planet?
>

> If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
> our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
>
> If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
> of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
>
> I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
> to ten.

An entirely uninteresting question based on a disputed meaning of the
word "planet".

Sylvia.

The Starmaker

Jul 18, 2021, 3:23:20 AM7/18/21
Sounds like a reply Bill Clinton made...

Contending his statement that "there's nothing going on between us" had been truthful because he had no ongoing relationship with
Lewinsky at the time he was questioned, Clinton said,
"It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the擁f he擁f 'is' means is and never has been, that is not葉hat is one thing.

The Starmaker

Jul 18, 2021, 3:35:02 AM7/18/21
Okay, I'll re-phrase the question...so what then is the name of the 9th planet from out sun?

(these science guys all talk like fauci...)

whodat

Jul 18, 2021, 11:22:02 AM7/18/21
On 7/18/2021 1:08 AM, The Starmaker wrote:

> How many planets are there in the universe?

> okay...according to fausi science..

> Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..

> Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...

> so what is the name of the 9th planet?

> If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
> our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.

Assume for a moment that Joe was extremely successful with women at
having unprotected sex with them. He never kept track of who and when.
He was aware that some of them got pregnant and carried to full term.

Does the fact that he does not know the names of those children have any
effect on whether or not they actually exist?

> If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
> of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?

Because I don't know what you mean by "fausi science" has no effect
whatever on the realities that I believe to exist.

> I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
> to ten.

This doesn't even rise to achieve crank science status.

Orni Thopter

Jul 18, 2021, 4:48:20 PM7/18/21
On 7/17/2021 11:08 PM, The brainless trolling Starfucktard wrote:

> How many planets are there in the universe?

The universe, eh? You're a brainless trolling fucktard.

> okay...according to fausi science..

What is "fausi science," brainless trolling fucktard?

> Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..

You had to do a "google seach" (wat?) to know this, brainless fucktard?

> Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
>
> so what is the name of the 9th planet?

So, those are the planets of our solar system, fucktard. THAT IS NOT
THE UNIVERSE, YOU DERNANGED MORON!

> If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
> our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.

You really are a brainless fucktard. Exterminate yourself now and save
the rest of us the bother.

> If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
> of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?

You really are a brainless fucktard. Really. Die horribly and soon.

> I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
> to ten.

I mean, you're a brainless trolling fucktard and can't even count to one.

Fuck off, brainless trolling fucktard.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Jul 18, 2021, 5:24:45 PM7/18/21
Starmaker:
> What is the name of the 9th planet [ in the Universe ] ?

What is the name of the 9th protester in Seattle ?

Jonathan

Jul 18, 2021, 5:55:34 PM7/18/21
On 7/18/2021 3:23 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Sylvia Else wrote:
>>
>> On 18-Jul-21 4:08 pm, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> How many planets are there in the universe?
>>>
>>> okay...according to fausi science..
>>>
>>> Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
>>>
>>> Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
>>>
>>> so what is the name of the 9th planet?
>>>

>>> If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
>>> our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
>>>
>>> If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
>>> of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
>>>
>>> I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
>>> to ten.
>>>

>> An entirely uninteresting question based on a disputed meaning of the
>> word "planet".
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> Sounds like a reply Bill Clinton made...
>
> Contending his statement that "there's nothing going on between us" had been truthful because he had no ongoing relationship with
> Lewinsky at the time he was questioned, Clinton said,
> "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.

Yes Clinton said that.

He said “There’s nothing going on between us.”

When he says 'there..is nothing going on', that
can be literally taken to mean nothing is going on
...now.

So it's not a lie if you define the word 'is' as
referring to the present reality and not the
past also.

But technically speaking a blow job isn't 'sexual relations'
which is what Clinton said. So he didn't lie about
that either.

Only the scandal needy republicans would spend
$250 million dollars deciding if a blow job
is sex, or NOT.

Saving America!

If the—if he—if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not—that is
one thing.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Jonathan

Jul 18, 2021, 5:56:22 PM7/18/21
On 7/18/2021 2:08 AM, The Starmaker wrote:

> How many planets are there in the universe?
>
> okay...according to fausi science..
>
> Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
>
> Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
>
> so what is the name of the 9th planet?

Planet-X!

> If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
> our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
>
> If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
> of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
>
> I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
> to ten.

So there should be ten planets then?

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Jonathan

Jul 18, 2021, 5:59:09 PM7/18/21
On 7/18/2021 11:21 AM, whodat wrote:
> On 7/18/2021 1:08 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>
>> How many planets are there in the universe?
>
>> okay...according to fausi science..
>
>> Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
>
>> Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
>
>> so what is the name of the 9th planet?
>
>> If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
>> our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
>
> Assume for a moment that Joe was extremely successful with women at
> having unprotected sex with them. He never kept track of who and when.
> He was aware that some of them got pregnant and carried to full term.
>
> Does the fact that he does not know the names of those children have any
> effect on whether or not they actually exist?

In this inertial frame?

>> If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
>> of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
>
> Because I don't know what you mean by "fausi science" has no effect
> whatever on the realities that I believe to exist.
>
>> I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
>> to ten.
>
> This doesn't even rise to achieve crank science status.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 18, 2021, 6:10:05 PM7/18/21
On Sun, 18 Jul 2021 17:55:24 -0400, Jonathan <writeI...@Gmail.com>
wrote:
But he didn't say *that* and that's why people remember his "is is"
weaseling words.

>So it's not a lie if you define the word 'is' as
>referring to the present reality and not the
>past also.

Billy Jeff appreciates your support.

>But technically speaking a blow job isn't 'sexual relations'
>which is what Clinton said. So he didn't lie about
>that either.

Normal people know that BJs are 'sexual relations'.

>Only the scandal needy republicans would spend
>$250 million dollars deciding if a blow job
>is sex, or NOT.

They didn't. Clinton lied under oath and he paid the price.

He had his law license suspended, loon.

Jonathan

Jul 19, 2021, 8:15:12 AM7/19/21
Yes they were weasel like words. But if that's the
best you can do to slam Clinton how does that compare
to the quarter million Trump killed with his COVID
incompetence and politicization, which was a primary
cause of the greatest economic collapse in more
than a century?

Not to mention Trump trying to overthrow the
US govt with his rabid mobs?

But Clinton said is is.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 19, 2021, 8:23:13 AM7/19/21
On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:15:02 -0400, Jonathan <writeI...@Gmail.com>
He didn't do anything of the sort. It's just your fulminating TDS
kicking in. You've let it dominate your life for so long that you
can't live without it.

Seek psychological help.

Jonathan

Jul 19, 2021, 8:38:10 AM7/19/21
Everything I said is true, you know it, just can't
admit it else never being able to look in a
mirror again.

And don't you have a job?

I'm on a well earned COVID vacation, if you get sick
at all, no matter what the cause, my job sends
you home for ten days with pay.

And loving it.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 19, 2021, 8:43:44 AM7/19/21
On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:38:00 -0400, Jonathan <writeI...@Gmail.com>
Trump hate is living in your brain. See help.

>And don't you have a job?

Don't worry about me. I'm fine.

>I'm on a well earned COVID vacation, if you get sick
>at all, no matter what the cause, my job sends
>you home for ten days with pay.
>And loving it.

Don't go back to work. Biden/Harris will take care of everything for
you forever.

<snickers>

Jonathan

Jul 19, 2021, 8:58:26 AM7/19/21
Ya the economy is booming again, thanks to Biden
and the democrats. The Trump depression is over.

Here's what your conservative Wall Street Journal
has to say, like they said "Red Hot" and due
in part to Biden's stimulus plan.

Red-Hot U.S. Economy Expected to Cool From Here

The U.S. economy’s 2021 growth surge likely peaked
in the spring, but a strong expansion is expected
to continue into next year, say economists surveyed
by The Wall Street Journal.

Widespread business reopenings, rising vaccination rates
and a big infusion of government pandemic aid this spring
helped propel rapid gains in consumer spending—the
economy’s main driver.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/red-hot-u-s-economy-expected-to-cool-from-here-11626600602

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2021, 2:14:57 PM7/19/21
If they are the forms that belong in the Plane of the Sun...
that is why they are called planets. They are plane-ets...

Mitchell Raemsch

Jeff-Relf.Me

Jul 19, 2021, 2:39:01 PM7/19/21
You (Jonathan) replied ( to Kurt Nicklas ):
> > Don't go back to work. Biden/Harris will take care of
> > everything for you forever. <snickers>
>
> Rapid gains in consumer spending.

Spending is easy; _Earning_ is the hard part.

The entire City of Seattle has called in sick;
it's had a bad case of the flu, last 18 months, I hear.

As people are overdosing, committing suicide, murdering,
getting slaughtered by Joker-inspired vaccines, etc.,
America's life expectancy is dropping like never before.

Everyone is borrowing too much; banks have more than
twice as many deposits (liabilities) as loans (assets).

Google << Record Low "Loan-to-Deposit Ratio" >>:
// The 25 largest banks in the U.S. reduced their
// loan-to-deposit ratio to 53.9 percent, the lowest in
// the 36 years that the data has been collected.

Crime and Stagflation are through the roof.
Crime and Stagflation are basically the same thing.

Last time this happened, Jimmy Carter was slaughtered
by "tough on crime" Reagan, Nov 1980.

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 2:49:41 AM7/20/21
Yous people haven't learned anything from your history..

America infected blankets with small pox and gave the the infected blankets to the indians.

Spain did the same thing to Cuba.

China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
...dominate the world.

They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.

It's time for Americans to go to China and burn their villages and take their women.

Isn't war fun?

Snit

Jul 20, 2021, 3:08:36 AM7/20/21
On Jul 19, 2021 at 11:50:20 PM MST, "The Starmaker" wrote
<60F672...@ix.netcom.com>:
Support? Or is this just conjecture? Given how our best evidence suggests the
virus came from nature it seems unlikely.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

chrisv

Jul 20, 2021, 9:52:26 AM7/20/21
The Starmaker wrote:

>China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
>infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
>...dominate the world.
>
>They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.

Ridiculous nonsense, from a lying right-wing propagandist.

It's inevitable that China will become the strongest country on Earth.
Thanks to our internal strife, it's happening faster than they could
have dreamed. It would be needless and stupid, to take such a risk as
to "spread the virus around the world".

It could have gotten out of control in China, too, you know. Duh.

--
'If you do not use (or claim to use) Linux exclusively you are deemed
a "troll" by the herd.' - some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one

rbowman

Jul 20, 2021, 10:04:01 AM7/20/21
On 07/20/2021 12:50 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Jeff-Relf.Me, @. wrote:
>>
>> You (Jonathan) replied ( to Kurt Nicklas ):
>>>
>>> Rapid gains in consumer spending.
>>
>> Spending is easy; _Earning_ is the hard part.
>>
>> The entire City of Seattle has called in sick;
>> it's had a bad case of the flu, last 18 months, I hear.
>>
>> As people are overdosing, committing suicide, murdering,
>> getting slaughtered by Joker-inspired vaccines, etc.,
>> America's life expectancy is dropping like never before.
>>
>> Everyone is borrowing too much; banks have more than
>> twice as many deposits (liabilities) as loans (assets).
>>
>> Google << Record Low "Loan-to-Deposit Ratio" >>:
>> // The 25 largest banks in the U.S. reduced their
>> // loan-to-deposit ratio to 53.9 percent, the lowest in
>> // the 36 years that the data has been collected.
>>
>> Crime and Stagflation are through the roof.
>> Crime and Stagflation are basically the same thing.
>>
>> Last time this happened, Jimmy Carter was slaughtered
>> by "tough on crime" Reagan, Nov 1980.
>

> Yous people haven't learned anything from your history..
>
> America infected blankets with small pox and gave the the infected blankets to the indians.

As far as I could research that was the British. The US government
distributed something far more deadly -- wheat flour and refined sugar.

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 12:27:27 PM7/20/21
chrisv wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
>
> >China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
> >infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
> >...dominate the world.
> >
> >They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.
>
> Ridiculous nonsense, from a lying right-wing propagandist.
>
> It's inevitable that China will become the strongest country on Earth.
> Thanks to our internal strife, it's happening faster than they could
> have dreamed. It would be needless and stupid, to take such a risk as
> to "spread the virus around the world".
>
> It could have gotten out of control in China, too, you know. Duh.

No, it was 'in control in China'.

They took infected people in China,
put them on flights going everywhere..
except to other places in China.

This was a China Military operation!

This is War!

They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.

This is not a test.

> --
> 'If you do not use (or claim to use) Linux exclusively you are deemed
> a "troll" by the herd.' - some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one
> can quote it lying)

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 12:30:16 PM7/20/21
Don't forget the Indian Removal Act of 1830..

They removed a hundred million indians from America.

chrisv

Jul 20, 2021, 12:30:24 PM7/20/21
The Starmaker wrote:

>This was a China Military operation!

Kook.

--
"What's kind of sick is that the press IS the enemy of the people." -
kook RonB

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 12:34:28 PM7/20/21
whodat wrote:

> On 7/18/2021 1:08 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > How many planets are there in the universe?
>
> > okay...according to fausi science..
>
> > Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
>
> > Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
>
> > so what is the name of the 9th planet?
>
> > If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
> > our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
>
> Assume for a moment that Joe was extremely successful with women at
> having unprotected sex with them. He never kept track of who and when.
> He was aware that some of them got pregnant and carried to full term.
>
> Does the fact that he does not know the names of those children have any
> effect on whether or not they actually exist?
>
> > If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
> > of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
>
> Because I don't know what you mean by "fausi science" has no effect
> whatever on the realities that I believe to exist.

"fausi science"?Pronounced fausi, it's speled Fauci..Dr. Fauci, the scientist...

Fauci science. You know...fauci, those tissues girls put in ther bra.

Dr. False, Dr. Falsy...Dr. Lie!

"fausi science"

Somebody tell whodat whodat is.

Clutterfreak

Jul 20, 2021, 12:35:11 PM7/20/21
On 7/20/2021 11:27 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> chrisv wrote:
>>
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>>> China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
>>> infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
>>> ...dominate the world.
>>>
>>> They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.
>>
>> Ridiculous nonsense, from a lying right-wing propagandist.
>>
>> It's inevitable that China will become the strongest country on Earth.
>> Thanks to our internal strife, it's happening faster than they could
>> have dreamed. It would be needless and stupid, to take such a risk as
>> to "spread the virus around the world".
>>
>> It could have gotten out of control in China, too, you know. Duh.
>
> No, it was 'in control in China'.
>
> They took infected people in China,
> put them on flights going everywhere..
> except to other places in China.
>

> This was a China Military operation!
>
> This is War!
>

> They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.
>

> This is not a test.

And they developed it using NIH money :)

I'd say, if you see Americans themselves want to get rid of their Baby
Boomers to cut their government cost, then you'd start thinking why not
take advantage of such morons in other ways as well.

This isn't about war. It is about common sense.

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 12:48:16 PM7/20/21
Jonathan wrote:

> On 7/18/2021 2:08 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > How many planets are there in the universe?
> >
> > okay...according to fausi science..
> >
> > Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
> >
> > Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
> >
> > so what is the name of the 9th planet?
> >

> Planet-X!

Planet-X does not exist.

> > If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
> > our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
> >
> > If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
> > of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
> >
> > I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
> > to ten.
> >

> So there should be ten planets then?

> --
> https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

whodat

Jul 20, 2021, 1:03:01 PM7/20/21
On 7/20/2021 11:34 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>>
>> On 7/18/2021 1:08 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>>> How many planets are there in the universe?
>>
>>> okay...according to fausi science..
>>
>>> Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
>>
>>> Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
>>
>>> so what is the name of the 9th planet?
>>
>>> If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
>>> our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
>>
>> Assume for a moment that Joe was extremely successful with women at
>> having unprotected sex with them. He never kept track of who and when.
>> He was aware that some of them got pregnant and carried to full term.
>>
>> Does the fact that he does not know the names of those children have any
>> effect on whether or not they actually exist?
>>
>>> If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
>>> of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
>>
>> Because I don't know what you mean by "fausi science" has no effect
>> whatever on the realities that I believe to exist.
>

> "fausi science"?Pronounced fausi, it's speled Fauci..Dr. Fauci, the scientist...
>
> Fauci science. You know...fauci, those tissues girls put in ther bra.
>
> Dr. False, Dr. Falsy...Dr. Lie!
>

> "fausi science"
>

> Somebody tell whodat whodat is.

What I said. Discussing topics reasonably is unrelated to "creativity"
(an overkind description for this particular input of yours.)

"cre·a·tiv·i·ty
/ˌkrēāˈtivədē/
noun
noun: creativity
the use of the imagination or original ideas, especially in the
production of an artistic work."

You and Sefton seem to think this is a newsgroup for discussion of
artistic works. Read the name, sci.physics. Please take the hint.

Here's some slack. Use it wisely for a change.

Paul Alsing

Jul 20, 2021, 1:06:37 PM7/20/21
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 9:30:16 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

> They removed a hundred million indians from America.

Do you just make shit up as you go along?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears#:~:text=Acquisition%20of%20Native%20American%20land,known%20as%20the%20Indian%20removal.

"The Trail of Tears was part of a series of forced displacements of approximately 60,000 Native Americans between 1830 and 1850 by the United States government... known as the Indian removal."

Also, they were not removed from America, they were displaced to other parts of the country, primarily Oklahoma.

whodat

Jul 20, 2021, 1:08:41 PM7/20/21
Do try to remember that the indigenous peoples of
North America gave something far more deadly and long
lasting to white Europe.

Tobacco.

How many dead from that, as well as the consequential ongoing
genocide(s.)

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 1:10:11 PM7/20/21
The Starmaker wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > >China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
> > >infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
> > >...dominate the world.
> > >
> > >They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.
> >
> > Ridiculous nonsense, from a lying right-wing propagandist.
> >
> > It's inevitable that China will become the strongest country on Earth.
> > Thanks to our internal strife, it's happening faster than they could
> > have dreamed. It would be needless and stupid, to take such a risk as
> > to "spread the virus around the world".
> >
> > It could have gotten out of control in China, too, you know. Duh.
>
> No, it was 'in control in China'.
>
> They took infected people in China,
> put them on flights going everywhere..
> except to other places in China.
>
> This was a China Military operation!
>
> This is War!
>
> They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.

They are already Here!

Bill Gates owns the most farmland in the united states...

who is second and catching up in the united states...? China.

Look at the numbers...

Bill Gates owns 268,984 in the usa

China owns 191,000 in the united states...

77985 acres more to beat bill gates...

(when bill gates dies they will buy his.)

They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.

...with a little help from china batman.

I say, drop the bomb on those motherfuckers NOW before it's too late.

I'm sure Trump would agree.

Clutterfreak

Jul 20, 2021, 1:13:20 PM7/20/21
I'll wait till they begin to eat your flesh to see who is right on those
figures. These are people whose ancestors were (and still are) in
Greater China in Asia. It'll be a concerted effort! You won't have a chance.

chrisv

Jul 20, 2021, 1:35:41 PM7/20/21
The Starmaker wrote:

>Bill Gates owns the most farmland in the united states...
>
>who is second and catching up in the united states...? China.

As if anyone with a brain would take some kook's word for it.

Ever hear of a thing called "evidence"?

--
"Of course [Bill Gates will] be screeching at Biden and trying to
convince that senile pervert to make vaccinations mandatory." -

Paul Alsing

Jul 20, 2021, 1:43:56 PM7/20/21
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 10:35:41 AM UTC-7, chrisv wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>
> >Bill Gates owns the most farmland in the united states...
> >
> >who is second and catching up in the united states...? China.
> As if anyone with a brain would take some kook's word for it.
>
> Ever hear of a thing called "evidence"?

The evidence is not all that hard to find... did you ever consider just looking for it yourself?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/19/china-buying-us-farms-foreign-purchase-499893#:~:text=By%20the%20start%20of%202020,according%20to%20the%20Agriculture%20Department.

https://tinyurl.com/yn4yff62

Clutterfreak

Jul 20, 2021, 2:05:13 PM7/20/21
On 7/20/2021 12:43 PM, Paul Alsing wrote:
> https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/19/china-buying-us-farms-foreign-purchase-499893#:~:text=By%20the%20start%20of%202020,according%20to%20the%20Agriculture%20Department.

That's what you bring as "evidence"?

To have a chance to see evidence you need to refer to scientific
journals. Not to "politico". Jesus..

It just occurred to me. Did you graduate from high school just past
year? If that's what the matter is with you (having lied about the date
of your "degree") then at least get honest with it and we'll work with
you. I wouldn't mind helping a recent high school graduate with anything
physics.

Byker

Jul 20, 2021, 3:01:11 PM7/20/21
"whodat" wrote in message news:iloe8k...@mid.individual.net...

> Do try to remember that the indigenous peoples of North America gave
> something far more deadly and long lasting to white Europe.
>
> Tobacco.

Injuns didn't die from lung cancer back then
because something else would kill them first...

Byker

Jul 20, 2021, 3:01:20 PM7/20/21
"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:60F6FA...@ix.netcom.com...

> Don't forget the Indian Removal Act of 1830..
>
> They removed a hundred million indians from America.

Just think if the Vikings had brought smallpox with them to the
New World in 1000 AD. When the next Europeans arrived 500 years
later, they'd have found an Injun-free continent there for the taking...

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 4:33:36 PM7/20/21
It was called the 50 Year War because it took 50 years to remove a hundred million indians. How many are left?

Millions of people in India have died fom the China Virus without China firing a single shot.

Cluster's Last Stand was his last stand because he simply ran out of bullets.

China can send 300 million people to go on US soil and kill out 300 million people in the usa...and China would still have a population of 1 billion back home.

Biden will probably sell them the 300 million bullets...

anybody wants to buy a Hunter Biden painting for less than the cost of the Mona Lisa? (we'll keep you chink name secret)

first name kim last name chin.

"A penguin walks into a bar and asks the bartender, 'Have you seen my brother?’' The bartender says, 'I don’t know. What does he look like?'"

Paul Alsing

Jul 20, 2021, 4:50:44 PM7/20/21
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 11:05:13 AM UTC-7, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 7/20/2021 12:43 PM, Paul Alsing wrote:

> > https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/19/china-buying-us-farms-foreign-purchase-499893#:~:text=By%20the%20start%20of%202020,according%20to%20the%20Agriculture%20Department.

> That's what you bring as "evidence"?

Sure. Can you show this information to be incorrect? This is public information. If you question the data provided by Politico, let's see your evidence to the contrary.

Put up or shut up, McGinn...

The Starmaker

Jul 20, 2021, 6:43:39 PM7/20/21
The Starmaker wrote:

> Sylvia Else wrote:
> >
> > On 18-Jul-21 4:08 pm, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > How many planets are there in the universe?
> > >
> > > okay...according to fausi science..
> > >
> > > Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
> > >
> > > Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
> > >
> > > so what is the name of the 9th planet?
> > >

> > > If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
> > > our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
> > >
> > > If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
> > > of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
> > >
> > > I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
> > > to ten.
> > >

> > An entirely uninteresting question based on a disputed meaning of the
> > word "planet".
> >
> > Sylvia.
>
> Okay, I'll re-phrase the question...so what then is the name of the 9th planet from our sun?
>
> (these science guys all talk like fauci...)

Truth is (nobdy wants to admit)...is, there is only one sun in the whole
entire universe.

Jonathan

Jul 20, 2021, 6:50:41 PM7/20/21
On 7/20/2021 12:48 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Jonathan wrote:
>>
>> On 7/18/2021 2:08 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>>> How many planets are there in the universe?
>>>
>>> okay...according to fausi science..
>>>
>>> Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
>>>
>>> Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
>>>
>>> so what is the name of the 9th planet?
>>>

>> Planet-X!
>

> Planet-X does not exist.

It's a nickname for Pluto after they
decided it wasn't a planet anymore.

>>> If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
>>> our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
>>>
>>> If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
>>> of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
>>>
>>> I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
>>> to ten.
>>>

>> So there should be ten planets then?
>

>> --
>> https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Paul Alsing

Jul 20, 2021, 7:22:21 PM7/20/21
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 3:43:39 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

> ...there is only one sun in the whole entire universe.

There is only one Sun, but there are uncountable other suns in the universe. Just ask a dictionary... which, of course, tells us all just what is sun is...

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sun

"a star, especially one that has planets and other celestial bodies revolving around it:
Many other solar systems have multiple suns, while ours has just one."

Sylvia Else

Jul 20, 2021, 8:50:00 PM7/20/21
On 18-Jul-21 5:35 pm, The Starmaker wrote:
> Sylvia Else wrote:
>>
>> On 18-Jul-21 4:08 pm, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> How many planets are there in the universe?
>>>
>>> okay...according to fausi science..
>>>
>>> Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
>>>
>>> Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
>>>
>>> so what is the name of the 9th planet?
>>>

>>> If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
>>> our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
>>>
>>> If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
>>> of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
>>>
>>> I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
>>> to ten.
>>>

>> An entirely uninteresting question based on a disputed meaning of the
>> word "planet".
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> Okay, I'll re-phrase the question...so what then is the name of the 9th planet from out sun?

Same issue. The word "planet" means different things to different
people, and in different contexts.

Sylvia.

Clutterfreak

Jul 20, 2021, 9:25:34 PM7/20/21
Nope you don't learn groupie. Join jimpanzee now :-)

Fucking "engine oil change" certificate holder.. Hahahah :-)))

Paul Alsing

Jul 20, 2021, 10:31:46 PM7/20/21
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 6:25:34 PM UTC-7, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 7/20/2021 3:50 PM, Paul Alsing wrote:

> >> That's what you bring as "evidence"?
> >
> > Sure. Can you show this information to be incorrect? This is public information. If you question the data provided by Politico, let's see your evidence to the contrary.
> >
> > Put up or shut up, McGinn...
> >
> Nope you don't learn groupie. Join jimpanzee now :-)

So, you cannot show that the data in my link is false... got it!

> Fucking "engine oil change" certificate holder.. Hahahah :-)))

No, it is still astronomy, among others, McGinn...

rbowman

Jul 20, 2021, 11:22:42 PM7/20/21
There weren't 100 million Indians in North America.

rbowman

Jul 20, 2021, 11:26:20 PM7/20/21
And if you believe the Columbian theory, syphilis if you throw in the
Caribbean.

whodat

Jul 20, 2021, 11:27:08 PM7/20/21
On 7/20/2021 5:44 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> Sylvia Else wrote:

>>> An entirely uninteresting question based on a disputed meaning of the
>>> word "planet".
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> Okay, I'll re-phrase the question...so what then is the name of the 9th planet from our sun?
>>
>> (these science guys all talk like fauci...)
>

> Truth is (nobdy wants to admit)...is, there is only one sun in the whole
> entire universe.

What does Alice have to say about this?

rbowman

Jul 20, 2021, 11:30:31 PM7/20/21
Freydís Eiríksdóttir tried. One encounter with the skraelings was going
well until the settlers introduced the Indians to dairy products. When
the lactose intolerant Indians got through shitting they attacked and it
didn't go well with them.

Mainspring

Jul 21, 2021, 12:05:41 AM7/21/21
Quite true, it would have been an empty landscape.

But that's not how it happened.

But if you want to know how to kill Injuns, look
no further than the Canadian "conversion" schools.
The little-kid body-counts around those places are
sure to grow into the thousands.

Actually, I like Injuns - used to party with them
all the time. A slightly alien perspective on things,
but that just made them more interesting. Most were
better souls than I've found in the 'white' world.

chrisv

Jul 21, 2021, 11:09:35 AM7/21/21
Mainspring wrote:

> But if you want to know how to kill Injuns, look
> no further than the Canadian "conversion" schools.
> The little-kid body-counts around those places are
> sure to grow into the thousands.

Just the other day, some right-winger told me that they were guilty
only of trying to turn those kids into "good little citizens".

That's not a bad thing, the white man did, right?

What I don't understand is how molesting children, or killing them,
turns them into "good little citizens".

--
"I don't believe in race-mixing AT ALL" - "DFS"

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2021, 1:02:33 PM7/21/21
Strange how Paul Alsing uses 'fauci science' to get around words...

Any intellectual honest person knows The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System.

https://www.google.com/search?q=define+sun

wiki (the facuci science website) reads:

The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

But yous only counted 8 planets...and it's only in your own solar system.

Meaning...all those others stars don't have a solar system, so they are not suns, they are stars.

It's like, yous people have no idea what a planet is! It's just a big rock in the shape of a ...ball!!

Okay children...how many big balls of rocks are out there? Yous only counted 8 balls.

No real evidence of a 9th big ball, or a tenth big ball, or a billion of them.

Just eight.

Only one sun. Only eight balls. That's it.

Throw Dr. Fauci in jail for lying to congress! Dr. Lie.

and the rest of yous dr. lies....

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2021, 1:19:13 PM7/21/21
Here is MORE 'fauci science'...

"Evidence of life on Mars has been 'erased', says NASA scientists"

Oh, no wonder we cannot find Life on Mars, somebody ERASED IT!

Back to Killer Asteroids..

Boy, it sure is hot outside where I live! It's not Summer yet, is it? Isn't Summer suppose to come in the Winter????

Follow the science...(the fauci science)

(you know whats worse than finding out there is no santa claus, finding tissues in her bra!)

They shouldn't throw Dr. Fauci in jail, they should just shoot him!

Is Pluto a planet?

Simon Fauci sez, "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet." "Pluto is a planet", "Pluto is not a planet."

slap those bitches.

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 21, 2021, 1:41:11 PM7/21/21
On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:19:32 -0700, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Here is MORE 'fauci science'...
>
>"Evidence of life on Mars has been 'erased', says NASA scientists"
>

>Oh, no wonder we cannot find Life on Mars, somebody ERASED IT!

Trumpophobes are screaming 'Orange Man Bad'!

Paul Alsing

Jul 21, 2021, 3:04:23 PM7/21/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10:02:33 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> Paul Alsing wrote:
> >
> > On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 3:43:39 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > > ...there is only one sun in the whole entire universe.
> >
> > There is only one Sun, but there are uncountable other suns in the universe. Just ask a dictionary... which, of course, tells us all just what a sun is...
> >
> > https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sun
> >
> > "a star, especially one that has planets and other celestial bodies revolving around it:
> > Many other solar systems have multiple suns, while ours has just one."

> Strange how Paul Alsing uses 'fauci science' to get around words...

Word salad...

> Any intellectual honest person knows The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System.

That is what I said. You don't understand the written word? I said "There is only one Sun..."

> https://www.google.com/search?q=define+sun

> wiki (the facuci science website) reads:
>
> The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

I doubt that anyone would argue about this...

> But yous only counted 8 planets...and it's only in your own solar system.

I never mentioned anything about planets...

> Meaning...all those others stars don't have a solar system, so they are not suns, they are stars.

Thousands and thousands of other stars, others suns, have been found to have planets... and even a star without any planets can still be referenced as a sun, as per dictionary definition. The word 'sun' is embedded ion the language and is used all the time. Get over it.

whodat

Jul 21, 2021, 3:05:34 PM7/21/21
On 7/21/2021 12:41 PM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:

> Trumpophobes are screaming 'Orange Man Bad'!

The average NEVER_TRUMPER is an idiot, perhaps even a lunatic.

There is such a thing as being right for the wrong reasons.

Finding good things to say about Hitler is very much the same
thing as finding good things to say about Donald Trump. While
it is actually possible, the evil the man wrought is so
overwhelming as to negate any possible good. Trump carries
many false flags. Whoever he/she is, why are you completely
certain about your hero(s?)

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2021, 5:04:03 PM7/21/21
Another fauci science guy...You cannot name not one thing Aldolf Hitler has ever done bad. Name one 'not good' thing he done??

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2021, 5:12:24 PM7/21/21
There goes another fauci science guy who sez "Thousands and thousands of other stars, others suns, have been found to have planets..."

but yet cannot show any proof of other stars with a planet/planets (or even name one) that truly exist.

I bet Paul Alsing is wearing tissues in his bra...panties on too tight.

I mean, really...they haven't even built a telescope to see that far.

Lock up Dr. Fauci
Lock him up
Lock him up
Lock him up
Lock him up
Lock up Dr. Lie.

Paul Alsing

Jul 21, 2021, 5:35:27 PM7/21/21
Oh, I can ame a lot more than just one...here is a list of planets external to our solar system that have names...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_exoplanets_discovered_using_the_Kepler_space_telescope

... is this enough for you?

I'm gonna guess that you have never heard of the Kepler Mission...

https://exoplanets.nasa.gov/keplerscience/

" Kepler has proven there are more planets than stars in our galaxy — and knowing that revolutionizes our scientific understanding of our place in the cosmos."

whodat

Jul 21, 2021, 7:39:37 PM7/21/21
On 7/21/2021 4:04 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>>
>> On 7/21/2021 12:41 PM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>
>>> Trumpophobes are screaming 'Orange Man Bad'!
>>
>> The average NEVER_TRUMPER is an idiot, perhaps even a lunatic.
>>
>> There is such a thing as being right for the wrong reasons.
>>
>> Finding good things to say about Hitler is very much the same
>> thing as finding good things to say about Donald Trump. While
>> it is actually possible, the evil the man wrought is so
>> overwhelming as to negate any possible good. Trump carries
>> many false flags. Whoever he/she is, why are you completely
>> certain about your hero(s?)
>

> Another fauci science guy...You cannot name not one thing Aldolf Hitler has ever done bad. Name one 'not good' thing he done??

So finally you've come out clearly displaying your insanity.

google "Hitler's crimes" 3,410.000 hits

"During World War II, the Germans' combined armed forces
(Heer, Kriegsmarine and Luftwaffe) committed systematic
war crimes, including massacres, mass rape, looting, the
exploitation of forced labor, the murder of three million
Soviet prisoners of war, and participated in the
extermination of Jews"

Under the well understood and universally accepted
"respondeat superior" doctrine, Hitler was responsible for
all the events that transpired under his command. But if you
insist on a single act in which his hand played a direct role
it was the execution of Eva Braun and himself for political
purposes.

I chose to believe you are insane, although you could just be
very very very stupid. Sometimes, as here, it is impossible to
tell the difference.

The Starmaker

Jul 21, 2021, 8:21:55 PM7/21/21
I see whodat dat dat you couldn't think of one 'not good' thing he done so you had to look it up.

Where did you look it up?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht

WIKIPEDIA co-founder: Nobody should trust the site!

Wikipedia co-founder: I no longer trust the website I created...

whodat say who there when I say whodat

You had to look it up because you could not think of one thing Aldolf Hitler done wrong...tsk, tsk, tsk.

"During World War II, the Germans' combined armed forces..."

I said "one thing Aldolf Hitler has ever done bad.", I didn't say what did the Germans did bad..

whodat say who there when I say whodat

you're not very smart are you? and, and you hang out in a "science" newsgroup????

wats the vorld comin too????

whodat say whothere when I say whothere?

Paul Alsing

Jul 21, 2021, 8:32:01 PM7/21/21
I'm pretty sure that Starmaker has gone around the bend...

rbowman

Jul 21, 2021, 9:45:16 PM7/21/21
Once again I forgot the <sarcasm/> markup.

Unruh

Jul 21, 2021, 10:02:31 PM7/21/21
On 21 Jul 2021, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> posted some
Canadians aren't white men. They're frogs.

Jim Pennino

Jul 22, 2021, 12:01:08 AM7/22/21
Have you ever concidered he might be both insane and very very very
stupid?

The two are not exclusive.

The Starmaker

Jul 22, 2021, 1:58:14 AM7/22/21
Oh yeah, i seen those pretty pictures of...

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/kepler186f_artistconcept.jpg

and they are still using fraudlant Drake Equations to try and get past ...8 planets.

An artistconcept illustration is not a photograph of a planet...it's 'fauci science'.

It's Fake Science!

Look, build a telescope, point it to one other star and see if you 'see' a planet...not a dot.

Yous guys take a dot and the result is this?

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/kepler186f_artistconcept.jpg

and then you multiply it by a million????

This is 'fauci science'...

Stop taking pictures of the end of the universe and take one past the eighth planet...

If Albert Einstein was alive today he would be in jail for lying to congress.

Paul Alsing

Jul 22, 2021, 2:07:28 AM7/22/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10:58:14 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

> and they are still using fraudlant Drake Equations to try and get past ...8 planets.

Tell me, in your own words, what is fraudulent about the Drake Equation... I'm pretty sure that you are clueless about it...

The Starmaker

Jul 22, 2021, 2:18:59 AM7/22/21
> > " Kepler has proven there are more planets than stars in our galaxy — and knowing that revolutionizes our scientific understanding of our place in the cosmos."
>
> Oh yeah, i seen those pretty pictures of...
>
> https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/kepler186f_artistconcept.jpg
>
> and they are still using fraudlant Drake Equations to try and get past ...8 planets.
>
> An artistconcept illustration is not a photograph of a planet...it's 'fauci science'.
>
> It's Fake Science!
>
> Look, build a telescope, point it to one other star and see if you 'see' a planet...not a dot.
>
> Yous guys take a dot and the result is this?
>
> https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/kepler186f_artistconcept.jpg
>
> and then you multiply it by a million????
>
> This is 'fauci science'...
>
> Stop taking pictures of the end of the universe and take one past the eighth planet...
>
> If Albert Einstein was alive today he would be in jail for lying to congress.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Here is a quote about ...so-called planets:

“Kepler already told us there were billions of planets, but now we know a good chunk of those planets might be rocky and habitable.
Though this result is far from a final value, and water on a planet’s surface is only one of many factors to support life, it’s
extremely exciting that we calculated these worlds are this common with such high confidence and precision.”

https://www.universetoday.com/148667/based-on-kepler-data-theres-a-95-chance-of-an-earth-like-planet-within-20-light-years/

The Headlind begins: Based on Kepler Data, ...

Data???? wat those dat mean?

"Though this result is far from a final value..." wat does that mean?

"we calculated these worlds are this common..." 'we calculated'???? wat does that mean?

That means, some fauci guy got a calculator
took the number one and mutiply it by a billion. Vola, a billion planets!

I'll make it simple for yous fauci science guys...FUCK YOUR CALCULATIONS!

The Starmaker

Jul 22, 2021, 2:36:02 AM7/22/21
about calculations Kepler uses, Drake's Equations:

"The problem, of course, is that none of the terms can be known, and most cannot even be estimated.
The only way to work the equation is to fill in with guesses. And guesses-just so we’re clear-are merely expressions of prejudice.
Nor can there be “informed guesses.” If you need to state how many planets with life choose to communicate, there is simply no way to make an informed guess. It’s simply prejudice.
As a result, the Drake equation can have any value from “billions and billions” to zero. An expression that can mean anything means nothing.
Speaking precisely, the Drake equation is literally meaningless, and has nothing to do with science.
I take the hard view that science involves the creation of testable hypotheses.
The Drake equation cannot be tested and therefore SETI is not science. SETI is unquestionably a religion."

Mi Na

Jul 22, 2021, 5:28:44 AM7/22/21
The Starmaker kirjutas pühapäev, 18. juuli 2021 kl 09:08:13 UTC+3:
> How many planets are there in the universe?
>
> okay...according to fausi science..
>
> Here is a list of 8 planets I found on a google seach..
>
> Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...
>
> so what is the name of the 9th planet?
>

> If you don't know the name then there are only 8 planets that exist in
> our universe, the whole universe...all of outer space.
>
> If you believe in fausi science then you must believe there are billions
> of planets in space...so what then is the name of the 9th one?
>
> I mean, you got ten fingers so you should be able to count
> to ten.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Millions................and millions...............

Kristjan Robam

Clutterfreak

Jul 22, 2021, 12:18:37 PM7/22/21
On 7/22/2021 12:58 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> If Albert Einstein was alive today he would be in jail for lying to congress.

In USA of today he'd be working in a warehouse.

Paul Alsing

Jul 22, 2021, 1:40:51 PM7/22/21
The Drake equation was never intended to be hard science and everything you have written about it is correct. Drake came up with it essentially over lunch as an example of a way to potentially estimate the number of planets with intelligent life using best guesstimate forceach element. It is just a fun exercise that anyone can do, and come up with his own number. When it comes to being testable, it certainly is not, but the fact of the matter is that no term in the equation can be proven to be zero, at least not yet, so the answer cannot be zero!

The only reason I responded to this post was that you called the Drake equation fraudulent, and that is just not true.

Also, it is not true that the Kepler mission used the Drake equation to make its calculations and I don't think you can prove otherwise. Kepler has found thousands of verified planets in a very small area of the sky and used that data to interpolate over the entire celestial sphere and that is where they got their estimate. It is almost certainly true that there are more planets in the galaxy than there are stars!

The Starmaker

Jul 22, 2021, 4:39:00 PM7/22/21
> The only reason I responded to this post was that you called the Drake equation fraudulent, and that is just not true.
>
> Also, it is not true that the Kepler mission used the Drake equation to make its calculations and I don't think you can prove otherwise.

I understand yous people...if the information is not in your head then it doesn't exist anywhere else..limited intelligence they call it. Know your limits.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwifq6nLv_fxAhWBAp0JHTrCALQQxfQBMAJ6BAgJEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2020%2F11%2F05%2Fscience%2Fastronomy-exoplanets-kepler.html&usg=AOvVaw1HR650WjY-flEnpnUWn8Wp

""Dr. Batalha said that young scientists in the future might yet find a way to improve the value of eta-Earth: “Until then, this will be the de facto standard.”

The value of eta-Earth is an important and hitherto unknown factor in a mathematical expression known as the Drake Equation.
It is used by astronomers to estimate how many technological civilizations might exist in the galaxy, and that we might be able to contact by radio or other means some cosmic day.""

https://www.google.com/search?q=kepler-186f+planet+drake&sxsrf=ALeKk016_iSLqLuI10PrW1-ItBmGu63UWw:1626985228884&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiE7PykwPfxAhXBZc0KHRJVCQYQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=1067

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2021, 2:15:05 AM7/23/21
> > The only reason I responded to this post was that you called the Drake equation fraudulent, and that is just not true.
> >
> > Also, it is not true that the Kepler mission used the Drake equation to make its calculations and I don't think you can prove otherwise.
>
> I understand yous people...if the information is not in your head then it doesn't exist anywhere else..limited intelligence they call it. Know your limits.
>
> https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwifq6nLv_fxAhWBAp0JHTrCALQQxfQBMAJ6BAgJEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2020%2F11%2F05%2Fscience%2Fastronomy-exoplanets-kepler.html&usg=AOvVaw1HR650WjY-flEnpnUWn8Wp
>
> ""Dr. Batalha said that young scientists in the future might yet find a way to improve the value of eta-Earth: “Until then, this will be the de facto standard.”
>
> The value of eta-Earth is an important and hitherto unknown factor in a mathematical expression known as the Drake Equation.
> It is used by astronomers to estimate how many technological civilizations might exist in the galaxy, and that we might be able to contact by radio or other means some cosmic day.""
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=kepler-186f+planet+drake&sxsrf=ALeKk016_iSLqLuI10PrW1-ItBmGu63UWw:1626985228884&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiE7PykwPfxAhXBZc0KHRJVCQYQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=1067

Now I'm going to point out exactly where the fraud exist in Drake's Equation.

n =

Drake put in a value for n =

and that value he used is fraud.

Look up what number he put for n =

and you will see the fraud.

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2021, 2:17:03 AM7/23/21
whodat wrote:

> On 7/20/2021 5:44 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> >> Okay, I'll re-phrase the question...so what then is the name of the 9th planet from our sun?
> >>
> >> (these science guys all talk like fauci...)
> >

> > Truth is (nobdy wants to admit)...is, there is only one sun in the whole
> > entire universe.
>
> What does Alice have to say about this?

whodat?

Siri Cruise

Jul 23, 2021, 2:46:09 AM7/23/21
In article <60FA5E...@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> > > Truth is (nobdy wants to admit)...is, there is only one sun in the whole
> > > entire universe.
> >
> > What does Alice have to say about this?
>
> whodat?

I don't know. I do know she's ten feet tall.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Paul Alsing

Jul 23, 2021, 2:49:52 AM7/23/21

Paul Alsing

Jul 23, 2021, 3:06:59 AM7/23/21
Now you are moving the goalposts. In an earlier post, you quoted...

"The problem, of course, is that none of the terms can be known, and most cannot even be estimated.
The only way to work the equation is to fill in with guesses. And guesses-just so we’re clear-are merely expressions of prejudice."

And this is true. To work the Drake Equation you need to make a guess for each term in the equation, and a guess is not a fraud. A guess is what is *required* in order to generate an answer!

Sure, there is nothing scientific about this, but it was never intended to be anything but a wild-ass guess as to how many planets in our galaxy might have intelligent life on them. No answer is wrong and no answer is likely to be correct.

As we learn more and more about the universe we can narrow down the answers to many of the elements in the equation and our estimation will be better, but we will never, in all likelihood, be anywhere close to the actual number.

Over the decades I've run the Drake Equations by lots of folks who know that I'm an advanced amateur astronomer, wanting to know what I think about life in our galaxy, and this shows them how likely it is that We Are Not Alone here in the Milky Way... and I always ask THEM to give me a guess for each term, even if they don't have a clue, and of course the answer is just a wild-ass guesstimate, and we all have fun... and where's the harm in that?

The answer is always surprisingly large because several of the terms are really BIG, even if some of the terms are really small. Try it yourself, keeping in mind that no term can be zero... but they can be quite small, which is expected.

Sylvia Else

Jul 23, 2021, 3:22:08 AM7/23/21

>>> The Drake equation was never intended to be hard science and everything you have written about it is correct. Drake came up with it essentially over lunch as an example of a way to potentially estimate the number of planets with intelligent life using best guesstimate forceach element. It is just a fun exercise that anyone can do, and come up with his own number. When it comes to being testable, it certainly is not, but the fact of the matter is that no term in the equation can be proven to be
>>>
>>> The only reason I responded to this post was that you called the Drake equation fraudulent, and that is just not true.
>>>
>>> Also, it is not true that the Kepler mission used the Drake equation to make its calculations and I don't think you can prove otherwise.
>>
>> I understand yous people...if the information is not in your head then it doesn't exist anywhere else..limited intelligence they call it. Know your limits.
>>
>> https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwifq6nLv_fxAhWBAp0JHTrCALQQxfQBMAJ6BAgJEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2020%2F11%2F05%2Fscience%2Fastronomy-exoplanets-kepler.html&usg=AOvVaw1HR650WjY-flEnpnUWn8Wp
>>
>> ""Dr. Batalha said that young scientists in the future might yet find a way to improve the value of eta-Earth: “Until then, this will be the de facto standard.”
>>
>> The value of eta-Earth is an important and hitherto unknown factor in a mathematical expression known as the Drake Equation.
>> It is used by astronomers to estimate how many technological civilizations might exist in the galaxy, and that we might be able to contact by radio or other means some cosmic day.""
>>
>> https://www.google.com/search?q=kepler-186f+planet+drake&sxsrf=ALeKk016_iSLqLuI10PrW1-ItBmGu63UWw:1626985228884&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiE7PykwPfxAhXBZc0KHRJVCQYQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=1067
>

> Now I'm going to point out exactly where the fraud exist in Drake's Equation.
>

> n =
>
> Drake put in a value for n =
>
> and that value he used is fraud.
>
> Look up what number he put for n =
>
> and you will see the fraud.

Drake's equation is useless anyway, because we have absolutely no idea
how likely it is that life will evolve when conditions are suitable. It
may be pretty much inevitable, or Earth may be a truly freak occurrence
that has happened nowhere else in the observable universe.

Until we have some handle on that, Drake's equation is nothing more than
a curiosity - if that.

Sylvia.

Michael Moroney

Jul 23, 2021, 9:07:56 AM7/23/21
Drake's Equation is cool because you come up with an interesting and
useful answer even if some of the inputs are off by an order of
magnitude or two. It shows that almost certainly there's intelligent
life "out there". And yes, unless one of the terms is 0, the estimate is
going to be nonzero. (and if it is 0, how/why are we here?)

An interesting sort-of equivalent is what Google does or did to job
seekers applying to work there. They'd ask a question like "How many
ping pong balls would be needed to fill a school bus?" They were not
interested in an exact answer, they were interested in seeing the
thought process of the applicant to see if they would come up with a
Drake Equation like estimate. Like "A ping pong ball is about 2" in
diameter and a school bus is about 40' long and...so it should be able
to hold X ping pong balls" even if the estimates of 40' or 2" are wrong.

Jackson Sprat

Jul 23, 2021, 11:13:28 AM7/23/21
On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 23:46:03 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > What does Alice have to say about this?
>>
>> whodat?
>
>I don't know. I do know she's ten feet tall.

'Siri' shows her age...

Jackson Sprat

Jul 23, 2021, 11:13:43 AM7/23/21
On Fri, 23 Jul 2021 17:22:00 +1000, Sylvia Else
<syl...@email.invalid> wrote:

<a gracious snip>

>Drake's equation is useless anyway, because we have absolutely no idea
>how likely it is that life will evolve when conditions are suitable. It
>may be pretty much inevitable, or Earth may be a truly freak occurrence
>that has happened nowhere else in the observable universe.
>
>Until we have some handle on that, Drake's equation is nothing more than
>a curiosity - if that.

Life is proof that the entropy theory is seriously flawed. Life,
unlike entropy, entails greater organization. Given this, I would
postulate that life is ubiquitous.

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2021, 11:43:15 AM7/23/21
Paul Alsing wrote:

> > On Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 11:15:05 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > > Now I'm going to point out exactly where the fraud exist in Drake's Equation.
> > >

> > > n =
> > >
> > > Drake put in a value for n =
> > >
> > > and that value he used is fraud.
> > >
> > > Look up what number he put for n =
> > >
> > > and you will see the fraud.
>
> Now you are moving the goalposts.

I did not move the goalpost. I simply responded to what you wrote:

"The only reason I responded to this post was that you called the Drake equation fraudulent, and that is just not true." --Paul Alsing

> "The problem, of course, is that none of the terms can be known, and most cannot even be estimated.
> The only way to work the equation is to fill in with guesses. And guesses-just so we’re clear-are merely expressions of prejudice."

> And this is true. To work the Drake Equation you need to make a guess for each term in the equation, and a guess is not a fraud. A guess is what is *required* in order to generate an answer!

You simply don't understand Drake and his Equation.

I wrote: "Now I'm going to point out *exactly* where the fraud exist in Drake's Equation."

n =

Drake put in a value for n =

and that value he used is fraud.

Look up what number he put for n =

and you will see the fraud.

The value Drake put in was not a "guess" , it was intentional fraudulent.

But you don't know what that value is because you didn't bother to 'look it up'. You're just making uninformed, off-the-cuff statements.

It's obvious to everyone here...

What is the value that Drake used in n = ????

whodat

Jul 23, 2021, 11:48:04 AM7/23/21
You're on speaking terms with Alice but you don't know?

Clutterfreak

Jul 23, 2021, 1:59:42 PM7/23/21
On 7/23/2021 8:07 AM, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Like "A ping pong ball is about 2" in diameter and a school bus is about
> 40' long and...so it should be able to hold X ping pong balls" even if
> the estimates of 40' or 2" are wrong.

It is that kind of estimate that leads one to think of you as a dung
beetle :)

Paul Alsing

Jul 23, 2021, 3:20:08 PM7/23/21
All you are doing here is confirming that you don't know much about math.

The Drake equation is:

N = (R*)(fp)(ne)(fl)(fi)(fc)(L)

where:

N = the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which communication might be possible (i.e. which are on our current past light cone);
and

R∗ = the average rate of star formation in our galaxy
fp = the fraction of those stars that have planets
ne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
fl = the fraction of planets that could support life that actually develop life at some point
fi = the fraction of planets with life that actually go on to develop intelligent life (civilizations)
fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
L = the length of time for which such civilizations release detectable signals into space

N is not a guessed number, N is the answer! DRake did not use any number for N!

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2021, 4:19:46 PM7/23/21
The number Drake gave for fp = was 0.5

(you're not suppose to know that i guess)

What number did Drake give for n = ?

(you're not suppose to know that i guess)

(everyone is trying to hide Drake's original inputs cause they know it is a fraud.)

( I forgot to warn you it might be very difficult for you to find it, you have to get pass the coverups of Drake's fraud)

and you posted the new user edited versions of Drake's original version.

(you're not suppose to see his original version because...it is a fraud.)

(I forgot to warn you it might be very difficult for you to find Drake's original equation and his inputs because others are trying to erase it from the internet)

cancel culture been around a long time...

Okay, I'll give you a hint of What number did Drake give for n = ?

multible choice

a) 0

b) 1

c) 2

d) 3

Now, in order for you to understand the number Drake gave, you need to understand
what n = means originally in Drake's real Equations...

n = in Drake's original equation, it stands for the number of planets in a star system able to support Life.

So, which number did Drake picked? 0, 1, 2, or 3 ?

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2021, 5:21:25 PM7/23/21
What i don't understand is...
Why does the United States
feel
they need to look at the China lab...

(they claim so that they can protect themselves in the future)

The whole purpose of China making a killer virus is to kill everybody
in the United States with it!

Why would China want to let you in??

That's like the Russians saying "Hey, we got to
go to the Manhattan Project to learn how to make an atomic bomb so
that we can protect ourselves!"

I doesn't make any sense to me.

Yoooooussss are suppose to DIE!

They want you dead!

That's the deal. That's the bottom line.

Israel kills nuclear scientists.

You need to kill all the Viraologists.

and while you're at it...all the ransomewareologist!

and the globalwarmingologists!

Let me give you a quote from Richard Feyman...

"...we have hidden laboratories in which men are working as hard as
they can to develop bacteria for which no one else will be able to
find a cure. " -- RICHARD P. FEYNMAN 1963

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 09:27:40 -0700, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>chrisv wrote:
>>
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> >China wants to dominate the ...world. So they learned from history and
>> >infected and spread the virus around the world so they can
>> >...dominate the world.
>> >
>> >They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.
>>
>> Ridiculous nonsense, from a lying right-wing propagandist.
>>
>> It's inevitable that China will become the strongest country on Earth.
>> Thanks to our internal strife, it's happening faster than they could
>> have dreamed. It would be needless and stupid, to take such a risk as
>> to "spread the virus around the world".
>>
>> It could have gotten out of control in China, too, you know. Duh.
>
>No, it was 'in control in China'.
>
>They took infected people in China,
>put them on flights going everywhere..
>except to other places in China.
>

>This was a China Military operation!
>
>This is War!
>

>They are just watching you die so they can come in and takeover.
>

>This is not a test.
>

>> --
>> 'If you do not use (or claim to use) Linux exclusively you are deemed
>> a "troll" by the herd.' - some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one
>> can quote it lying)

Paul Alsing

Jul 23, 2021, 6:18:28 PM7/23/21
It does not matter what number you pick for fp or for any term, that is the whole point!

> What number did Drake give for n = ?
>

> (you're not suppose to know that i guess)
>
> (everyone is trying to hide Drake's original inputs cause they know it is a fraud.)

Here is the original Drake Equation, from 1960...

https://www.astro.umd.edu/~miller/teaching/astr380f09/lecture20.pdf

... and it is exactly what I referenced aboce.

> ( I forgot to warn you it might be very difficult for you to find it, you have to get pass the coverups of Drake's fraud)
>

> and you posted the new user edited versions of Drake's original version.
>

> (you're not suppose to see his original version because...it is a fraud.)
>

> (I forgot to warn you it might be very difficult for you to find Drake's original equation and his inputs because others are trying to erase it from the internet)
>
> cancel culture been around a long time...

I say you are making this all up. Post a link to the equation you are referencing if you can.

> Okay, I'll give you a hint of What number did Drake give for n = ?
>

> multible choice
>

> a) 0
>
> b) 1
>
> c) 2
>
> d) 3
>
> Now, in order for you to understand the number Drake gave, you need to understand
> what n = means originally in Drake's real Equations...
>

> n = in Drake's original equation, it stands for the number of planets in a star system able to support Life.

Well, that is just ne in the original equation. you are very confused. Been drinking today?

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2021, 6:57:53 PM7/23/21
I was was specifically requesting Drake's original inputs..the value he gave n.

> > ( I forgot to warn you it might be very difficult for you to find it, you have to get pass the coverups of Drake's fraud)
> >

> > and you posted the new user edited versions of Drake's original version.
> >

> > (you're not suppose to see his original version because...it is a fraud.)
> >

> > (I forgot to warn you it might be very difficult for you to find Drake's original equation and his inputs because others are trying to erase it from the internet)
> >
> > cancel culture been around a long time...
>
> I say you are making this all up. Post a link to the equation you are referencing if you can.
> >

> > Okay, I'll give you a hint of What number did Drake give for n = ?
> >

> > multible choice
> >

> > a) 0
> >
> > b) 1
> >
> > c) 2
> >
> > d) 3
> >
> > Now, in order for you to understand the number Drake gave, you need to understand
> > what n = means originally in Drake's real Equations...
> >

> > n = in Drake's original equation, it stands for the number of planets in a star system able to support Life.
>
> Well, that is just ne in the original equation. you are very confused. Been drinking today?

the e next to the n stands for earth.

> > So, which number did Drake picked? 0, 1, 2, or 3 ?

What number did Drake give for n = ?

The Starmaker

Jul 23, 2021, 11:49:49 PM7/23/21
I've been using the lowercase n, and you were using the uppercase N .

The Drake equation defines a “civilization” as a species possessing radiotelescopes. By this definition, civilization did not appear on Earth until the 1930s.

Paul Alsing

Jul 24, 2021, 12:24:08 AM7/24/21
On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 8:49:49 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

> I've been using the lowercase n, and you were using the uppercase N .

That's absurd. There is only 1 "N" or "n" in the equation, take your choice, and it represents the answer. Are you sure you haven't been drinking?

> The Drake equation defines a “civilization” as a species possessing radiotelescopes. By this definition, civilization did not appear on Earth until the 1930s.

Here is what the original paper s ays about "L"...

"The communicative lifetime L
Our last factor is the duration during which a communicative civilization would communicate. This is affected by a number of things. It could be that aggression is an inevitable
trait and that it just as inevitably leads to destruction that, if not total, severely limits the
time that civilizations can let their existence be known. It could be that even for stable
advanced civilizations they don’t talk much; for example, note that cable television does not
broadcast signals into space, whereas ordinary TV does. On the other hand, perhaps most
advanced species have very extended lifetimes, and that they communicate actively all the
while.
With all this in mind, and given that we have had this capability for around 50 years, I
could imagine L being anywhere from decades to billions of years. What is your best guess?"

So, it does not mention "radio telescopes" at all, you just made that up. You are guilty of splitting hairs. It does not really matter how you want to define "civilization", use whatever definition you like. It makes no difference whatsoever. It is just a guess or estimate in any case. The Drake Equation is just a fun exercise, not a life-or-death combat, and all the 'rules' are loosey-goosey and your guess is not particularly important at all, you will still get an answer, and it will not be a fraudulent answer. There are no wrong answers.

> > the e next to the n stands for earth.

No, the ne term means "habitable planets that are Earth-like". Again, you should read the original Drake Equation paper which I referenced earlier.

You sure are dense. N or n (take your pick) stands for the answer... and zero is not a valid guess in any case. If you think differently, please provide a reference.

Paul Alsing

Jul 24, 2021, 3:13:10 PM7/24/21
On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 2:21:25 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

> Let me give you a quote from Richard Feyman...
>
> "...we have hidden laboratories in which men are working as hard as
> they can to develop bacteria for which no one else will be able to
> find a cure. " -- RICHARD P. FEYNMAN 1963

It is dishonest of you to take such a quote out of context, otherwise, someone might think that this is what Feynman thought. Sure, he said it, but what he actually meant is something very different. Here are the 2 paragraphs that you lifted this from...

*********************

http://img2.timg.co.il/forums/76346410.pdf

I want to discuss these three aspects of science in reverse order. I will begin with the new
things that you can do—that is, with technology. The most obvious characteristic of
science is its application, the fact that as a consequence of science one has a power to do
things. And the effect this power has had need hardly be mentioned. The whole industrial
revolution would almost have been impossible without the development of science. The
possibilities today of producing quantities of food adequate for such a large population,
of controlling sickness—the very fact that there can be free men without the necessity of
slavery for full production—are very likely the result of the development of scientific
means of production.

Now this power to do things carries with it no instructions on how to use it, whether to
use it for good or for evil. The product of this power is either good or evil, depending on
how it is used. We like improved production, but we have problems with automation. We
are happy with the development of medicine, and then we worry about the number of
births and the fact that no one dies from the diseases we have eliminated. Or else, with
the same knowledge of bacteria, we have hidden laboratories in which men are working
as hard as they can to develop bacteria for which no one else will be able to find a cure.
We are happy with the development of air transportation and are impressed by the great
airplanes, but we are aware also of the severe horrors of air war. We are pleased by the
ability to communicate between nations, and then we worry about the fact that we can be
snooped upon so easily. We are excited by the fact that space can now be entered; well,
we will undoubtedly have a difficulty there, too. The most famous of all these imbalances
is the development of nuclear energy and its obvious problems.

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2021, 9:39:07 PM7/24/21
You obvisouly don't understand the 'definition' of the word...quote: repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech)

Where did you learn English, Afganistan???

Habla inglis??

no speake inglish?

"...we have *hidden laboratories*
in which men are working as 'hard as they can'
to develop bacteria for which 'no one else
will be able to
find a cure'. "

-- RICHARD P. FEYNMAN 1963

Strange....

No mention that the virus came from the Wuhan Lab in China
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19

WIKIPEDIA co-founder: Nobody should trust the site!

Wikipedia co-founder: I no longer trust the website I created

Don't you think the scientist at the Wuhan Lab should get some Wikipedia credit
for working as hard as they can to develop a virus for which no one else
will be able to find a cure, and kill millions of people and devastate the world????

The Starmaker

Jul 24, 2021, 10:11:04 PM7/24/21
Paul Alsing wrote:

> On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 8:49:49 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > I've been using the lowercase n, and you were using the uppercase N .
>
> That's absurd. There is only 1 "N" or "n" in the equation, take your choice, and it represents the answer. Are you sure you haven't been drinking?
>
> > The Drake equation defines a “civilization” as a species possessing radiotelescopes. By this definition, civilization did not appear on Earth until the 1930s.
>
> Here is what the original paper s ays about "L"...
>
> "The communicative lifetime L
> Our last factor is the duration during which a communicative civilization would communicate. This is affected by a number of things. It could be that aggression is an inevitable
> trait and that it just as inevitably leads to destruction that, if not total, severely limits the
> time that civilizations can let their existence be known. It could be that even for stable
> advanced civilizations they don’t talk much; for example, note that cable television does not
> broadcast signals into space, whereas ordinary TV does. On the other hand, perhaps most
> advanced species have very extended lifetimes, and that they communicate actively all the
> while.
> With all this in mind, and given that we have had this capability for around 50 years, I
> could imagine L being anywhere from decades to billions of years. What is your best guess?"
>
> So, it does not mention "radio telescopes" at all, you just made that up. You are guilty of splitting hairs. It does not really matter how you want to define "civilization", use whatever definition you like. It makes no difference whatsoever. It is just a guess or > estimate in any case. The Drake Equation is just a fun exercise, not a life-or-death combat, and all the 'rules' are loosey-goosey and your guess is not particularly important at all, you will still get an answer, and it will not be a

You have a pattern, Everytime you show you don't know somehing you
believe people are making it up.

> > > the e next to the n stands for earth.
>
> No, the ne term means "habitable planets that are Earth-like". Again, you should read the original Drake Equation paper which I referenced earlier.

e is a postcript.

> You sure are dense. N or n (take your pick) stands for the answer... and zero is not a valid guess in any case. If you think differently, please provide a reference.

I gave you a multible choice of four, 0, 1, 2, or 3 ? and you're working
your way up from....zero???? You're getting warm...try again!

There are children that know the answer to this question...did you left
back in the second grade???

whodat

Jul 24, 2021, 11:30:58 PM7/24/21
On 7/24/2021 9:11 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Paul Alsing wrote:
>>
>> On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 8:49:49 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>>> I've been using the lowercase n, and you were using the uppercase N .
>>
>> That's absurd. There is only 1 "N" or "n" in the equation, take your choice, and it represents the answer. Are you sure you haven't been drinking?
>>
>>> The Drake equation defines a “civilization†as a species possessing radiotelescopes. By this definition, civilization did not appear on Earth until the 1930s.
>>
>> Here is what the original paper s ays about "L"...
>>
>> "The communicative lifetime L
>> Our last factor is the duration during which a communicative civilization would communicate. This is affected by a number of things. It could be that aggression is an inevitable
>> trait and that it just as inevitably leads to destruction that, if not total, severely limits the
>> time that civilizations can let their existence be known. It could be that even for stable
>> advanced civilizations they don’t talk much; for example, note that cable television does not
>> broadcast signals into space, whereas ordinary TV does. On the other hand, perhaps most
>> advanced species have very extended lifetimes, and that they communicate actively all the
>> while.
>> With all this in mind, and given that we have had this capability for around 50 years, I
>> could imagine L being anywhere from decades to billions of years. What is your best guess?"
>>
>> So, it does not mention "radio telescopes" at all, you just made that up. You are guilty of splitting hairs. It does not really matter how you want to define "civilization", use whatever definition you like. It makes no difference whatsoever. It is just a guess or > estimate in any case. The Drake Equation is just a fun exercise, not a life-or-death combat, and all the 'rules' are loosey-goosey and your guess is not particularly important at all, you will still get an answer, and it will not be a
>

> You have a pattern, Everytime you show you don't know somehing you
> believe people are making it up.

>> No, the ne term means "habitable planets that are Earth-like". Again, you should read the original Drake Equation paper which I referenced earlier.
>

> e is a postcript.

>> You sure are dense. N or n (take your pick) stands for the answer... and zero is not a valid guess in any case. If you think differently, please provide a reference.
>

> I gave you a multible choice of four, 0, 1, 2, or 3 ? and you're working
> your way up from....zero???? You're getting warm...try again!
>

> There are children that know the answer to this question...did you left
> back in the second grade???

How come you're still in the same seat after 53 attempts to achieve 3rd
grade?

The Starmaker

Jul 25, 2021, 1:27:02 PM7/25/21
The Starmaker wrote:

> Paul Alsing wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 8:49:49 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > > I've been using the lowercase n, and you were using the uppercase N .
> >
> > That's absurd. There is only 1 "N" or "n" in the equation, take your choice, and it represents the answer. Are you sure you haven't been drinking?
> >
> > > The Drake equation defines a “civilization” as a species possessing radiotelescopes. By this definition, civilization did not appear on Earth until the 1930s.
> >
> > Here is what the original paper s ays about "L"...
> >
> > "The communicative lifetime L
> > Our last factor is the duration during which a communicative civilization would communicate. This is affected by a number of things. It could be that aggression is an inevitable
> > trait and that it just as inevitably leads to destruction that, if not total, severely limits the
> > time that civilizations can let their existence be known. It could be that even for stable
> > advanced civilizations they don’t talk much; for example, note that cable television does not
> > broadcast signals into space, whereas ordinary TV does. On the other hand, perhaps most
> > advanced species have very extended lifetimes, and that they communicate actively all the
> > while.
> > With all this in mind, and given that we have had this capability for around 50 years, I
> > could imagine L being anywhere from decades to billions of years. What is your best guess?"
> >
> > So, it does not mention "radio telescopes" at all, you just made that up. You are guilty of splitting hairs. It does not really matter how you want to define "civilization", use whatever definition you like. It makes no difference whatsoever. It is just a guess or > estimate in any case. The Drake Equation is just a fun exercise, not a life-or-death combat, and all the 'rules' are loosey-goosey and your guess is not particularly important at all, you will still get an answer, and it will not b
>
> You have a pattern, Everytime you show you don't know somehing you
> believe people are making it up.

> > No, the ne term means "habitable planets that are Earth-like". Again, you should read the original Drake Equation paper which I referenced earlier.
>
> e is a postcript.

> > You sure are dense. N or n (take your pick) stands for the answer... and zero is not a valid guess in any case. If you think differently, please provide a reference.
>
> I gave you a multible choice of four, 0, 1, 2, or 3 ? and you're working
> your way up from....zero???? You're getting warm...try again!
>
> There are children that know the answer to this question...did you left
> back in the second grade???

Okay, I'll try to make it easier for you...( i barely made it past the second grade also...)

How many "habitable planets that are Earth-like" in our solar system?

multible choice 0, 1, 2, or 3?

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2021, 1:37:39 PM7/25/21
Pluto is not a plane-et as it is not in the Solar plane..

Mitchell Raemsch

Vance

Jul 25, 2021, 11:22:47 PM7/25/21
The Starmaker wrote