Covid Vaccine For Physicists :-)

ClutterFreak

Dec 3, 2020, 6:12:58 PM12/3/20
This is what a physicist sees in the "vaccine" they're talking about:

We know that if you inject pure water in people, about 95 percent of them will not get sick by Covid 19. We know that if you do not inject them with anything at all, about 95 percent of them will not get sick by Covid 19. In both cases only the elderly and those with several medical and genetic pre-dispositions will get it. So these "95% effective" vaccines they're claiming to have developed really aren't better than nothing.

It is shameful that the bulk of people don't see this simple fact. It says a lot about who these people are. This hellhole itself, sci.physics, although supposed to be a place for smarter people to frequent, is a good example of who the bulk of American people are. Take a look. Do you see more kooks here or more people who can think for themselves?

That's why the pharma has acquired the audacity to present such financial frauds as "vaccine" to us. True vaccines take decades to develop! Remember that. And vaccine itself is not the correct way to deal with Covid in the first place. Covid rides on aerosols which travel inside air for hours. There are many effective ways to manage these particles in air as well as on surfaces. Shame.

And what can Covid 19 do to you? The only untampered and meaningful data that was presented to public came out before testing started. Before they smeared the data with test results. And that meaningful data indicated that if you get the virus and start showing difficulty breathing, cough, and high fever, you have 62% chance to recover, and 38% chance to die from it no matter what the doctors do or do not for you. Just like the earlier other corona virus epidemics showed.

And who, when acquired the virus, starts to have breathing difficulty, cough, and high fever? The 5% or so in general population that are either elderly or have genetic and medical pre-dispositions to the virus. How many among this 5% population will die? 38% of them. I.e, the percentage that death numbers among _all_ who have acquired the virus is slowly zeroing on. Presently 275256 deaths out of (14061616 + 275256) of those who acquired the virus.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Dec 3, 2020, 6:31:37 PM12/3/20
ClutterFreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is what a physicist sees in the "vaccine" they're talking about:

What physicist would that be and who are "they", babbling shit for brains?

<snip remaining off-topic, brain dead babble>

--
Jim Pennino

ClutterFreak

May 30, 2021, 12:11:42 PM5/30/21
Knowing Europe won't stay silent about what's going on, Biden earlier
last week jumped ahead and announced an investigation should be
conducted about origin of this virus!...

Did we ever hear about the largest faction of American society, the
largest headache of present American government, is the greatest lump of
useless old farts who used to be called "baby boomers"? That huge
anomaly are now so old that not one of them are working. And worse, they
were/are first-world Americans! Present working Americans, present
government, is 2nd-world Americans. So did we ever even touch the issue
of baby boomers in relation to this virus?

This virus curiously only killed the baby boomers in USA! The rest of
the killings worldwide, especially in Europe, were curiously looking
like just collateral damage to something Americans benefited from. Just
a few days ago on May 26th European scientists gave out their conclusion
about origin of this virus. They got beaten to it by a couple of days by
Biden because of course CIA closely watched those scientists and knew in
advance about the announcement.

You can see the abstract to their paper here:

https://techstartups.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Abstract1.jpg

You can get more detail about how it was (reverse) engineered at:

https://techstartups.com/2021/05/29/new-study-european-scientists-found-covid-19-no-credible-natural-ancestor-created-wuhan-lab-chinese-scientists/

Note that the work in lab in Wuhan was being paid by a U.S. government
grant. That lab, according to Pompeo also worked for Chinese military,
meaning they developed bio-weapons. But the interesting point is this:
bioweapon is best developed to kill everybody, especially the young and
productive people of enemy. How come this virus only kills the useless
old farts?

I think what's emerging is the fact that U.S. government paid that lab
to develop this virus on order specific to Americans' need. Nowhere else
in the world a weapon like that would be needed except in USA.

The heart of the argument European scientists make is that nature does
not align four electrically positive molecules adjacent to each other.
The physics of it is impossible to allow that to happen by chance.

So it looks like Europeans aren't happy about being just collateral
damage to 2nd world Americans of today desiring to get rid of the huge
useless lump of their once 1st-world Americans. The Europeans are now
coming into open! Biden had no option other than at least trying to save
face and pretend _he_ initiated the inquiry.

Jim Pennino

May 30, 2021, 1:16:08 PM5/30/21
ClutterFreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip long-winded, babbling, off topic nonsense>

Nothing left.

ClutterFreak

May 30, 2021, 5:50:32 PM5/30/21
This is the information indicating the bio lab in Wuhan's work on this
virus was being funded by U.S. Government:

https://techstartups.com/2021/05/11/gain-function-dr-fauci-backed-risky-gain-function-coronavirus-research-bats-wuhan-labs-taxpayers-dollars-newsweek-reported/

Jim Pennino

May 30, 2021, 6:31:11 PM5/30/21
ClutterFreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip old crap>

> This is the information indicating the bio lab in Wuhan's work on this
> virus was being funded by U.S. Government:

And this has what to do with physics, dimwit?

ClutterFreak

May 30, 2021, 6:37:52 PM5/30/21
Also, insertion of the 4 positively charged molecules onto the spikes of
this virus was to give the virus a very strong hold on negatively
charged surface molecules of human breathing cells.

Jeff-Relf.Me

May 30, 2021, 7:23:44 PM5/30/21
Jim_Pennino replied ( to ClutterFreak ):
> > Wuhan's work on this virus was funded by the U.S. Government
>
> And this has what to do with physics, dimwit ?

What do your comments have to with "common" decency ?

Plonk.

Arindam Banerjee

May 30, 2021, 8:06:50 PM5/30/21
On Monday, 31 May 2021 at 09:23:44 UTC+10, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> Jim_Pennino replied ( to ClutterFreak ):
> > > Wuhan's work on this virus was funded by the U.S. Government
> >
> > And this has what to do with physics, dimwit ?

What does anyone but I have to do with physics, here?

> What do your comments have to with "common" decency ?

None whatsoever. Common decency is the basis of physics and other good things. It must be encouraged.

> Plonk.

Jim Pennino

May 31, 2021, 12:46:10 AM5/31/21
ClutterFreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip old crap>

> Also, insertion of the 4 positively charged molecules onto the spikes of
> this virus was to give the virus a very strong hold on negatively
> charged surface molecules of human breathing cells.

As usual, your lack of understanding of a subject leads you to post
babbling nonsense.

There are not "4 positively charged molecules" on the spikes of Covid.

From the NIH:

"...the SARS-CoV-2 S protein is slightly more positively charged than
that of SARS-CoV since it contains four more positively charged residues
and five less negatively charged residues..."

ClutterFreak

May 31, 2021, 1:00:10 AM5/31/21
Information on really what happened, as is seen from the two European
scientists' abstract to their upcoming paper, has been available for a
whole year. But the definitive decision to come out with it as the
actual scenario that took place for construction and spread of the virus
had to wait until work on this virus was much more carefully accomplished.

How far back was this definitive decision made in Europe? From what I
see in news it looks like CIA disclosed the Wuhan lab's covid sickness
incident (that involved hospitalization of some of its scientists at
least a whole month before the official "December 2019" date) to Wall
Street Journal only last Sunday, May 23rd. It looks like CIA was in a
hurry to publicize it so Biden would have time to jump in and pretend
leadership of this investigation.

CIA of course was on to this fact since last year's May when European
scientists pointed to that! No question there. But their decision to
disclose that Wuhan incident must've only come after becoming certain
the two European scientists mean business! That in fact Europeans, some
of 1st-world status themselves, don't play the game according to rules
of a 2nd-world country's no matter how large or powerful. This, takes
the date of Europeans' true intention back at least to last weekend, May
23rd.

ClutterFreak

May 31, 2021, 1:41:36 AM5/31/21
On 5/30/2021 11:59 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
> CIA of course was on to this fact since last year's May when European
> scientists pointed to that! No question there.

They may have had a role from start in choosing that Wuhan lab for
creating what U.S. government was asking for. But then it could be that
the government conducted that plan without any need to involve CIA in
it. Government did stuff like that before CIA was ever created.

Two other obvious facts:

- government didn't want the construction be done inside USA

- government from the beginning didn't have any intention to confine
this virus within borders of USA. In fact it would help if the spread
began elsewhere then reach USA.

The first fact mentioned above rings a bell. It isn't the first time
U.S. government conducts its hazardous activities elsewhere. Do you guys
remember Eisenhower's "Atom For Peace" plan or some similar crap of a
title? His strategy was that nuclear war with Soviet Union must be
conducted close to Soviet Union, not USA. All those reactors he ordered
made in countries around USSR were to have the dual function of
providing fission material locally for bombs deployed locally against
Soviets, and at the same time being targets of nuclear attacks from
Soviets locally! This would create enough time for USA to defeat Soviets
before they could harm industries inside USA. "Atom for peace!"

So this government is not new to such plans as utilizing Wuhan lab's
facilities to conduct nasty and dangerous research without even
involving CIA. The government paid for it, didn't they! Follow the money.

The second fact I mentioned can clarify why Trump admin was so
undisturbed when spread reached Europe big time, and so seemingly
negligent in stopping it from getting into USA, something that with the
information they already had since November 2019 about this virus, could
easily be prevented and controlled. The plan indeed didn't care from day
one whether it spreads to other countries as well. It only cared that it
should spread inside USA. Baby boomers are the biggest sink of
government money it has even seen. A "Brazil" doesn't want to have that
burden.

Michael Moroney

May 31, 2021, 1:50:48 AM5/31/21
On 5/31/2021 1:41 AM, ClutterFreak wrote:
> On 5/30/2021 11:59 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
>> CIA of course was on to this fact since last year's May when European
>> scientists pointed to that! No question there.

> The first fact mentioned above rings a bell. It isn't the first time
> U.S. government conducts its hazardous activities elsewhere. Do you guys
> remember Eisenhower's "Atom For Peace" plan or some similar crap of a
> title? His strategy was that nuclear war with Soviet Union must be
> conducted close to Soviet Union, not USA. All those reactors he ordered
> made in countries around USSR were to have the dual function of
> providing fission material locally for bombs deployed locally against
> Soviets, and at the same time being targets of nuclear attacks from
> Soviets locally! This would create enough time for USA to defeat Soviets
> before they could harm industries inside USA. "Atom for peace!"

Nope. "Atoms for peace" was a plan to use nuclear explosions for things
like blasting ship canals, making artificial lakes/reservoirs,
extracting oil/gas/water, etc. It didn't work out because it left
everything radioactive and corrosive.

whodat

May 31, 2021, 6:34:15 AM5/31/21
It was the sheer ignorance of politicians of that day.

Jeff-Relf.Me

May 31, 2021, 7:22:39 AM5/31/21
ClutterFreak:
> Baby boomers are the biggest sink of government money.
> "Brazil" doesn't want to have that burden.

But Brazil does have that problem,
as does the rest of the world.

Brazil is an amazing country, _much_ better than Florida.

The CIA has always been well aware of their
involvement in this Covid debacle/cover-up.

Sadly, the deep state can do no wrong;
we can do no right.

It's been 40 years since president Reagan won
his landslide victory... now we're back to
Jimmy Carter's "Iran-kissing" gas-station lines.

The pendulum is about to swing the other way,
from the war on landlords, to another war on drugs.

Jim Pennino

May 31, 2021, 12:01:10 PM5/31/21
ClutterFreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip old crap>

> They may have had a role from start in choosing that Wuhan lab for
> creating what U.S. government was asking for. But then it could be that
> the government conducted that plan without any need to involve CIA in
> it. Government did stuff like that before CIA was ever created.

Or it could be you are a babbling halfwit.

Jim Pennino

May 31, 2021, 12:01:13 PM5/31/21
As usual, the halfwit takes a small bit of real information, i.e. that
there was an Atoms for Peace program, and conflates it into babbling
nonsense.

Jim Pennino

May 31, 2021, 12:01:14 PM5/31/21
ClutterFreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip old crap>

<snip off topic, bloviated, arm waving babble>

Nothing left.

ClutterFreak

Jun 1, 2021, 3:33:36 AM6/1/21
Remember Cerami? He'd got very close to find a way to totally prevent as
well as heal oxidation damages to human tissues, essentially making
humans live at least 30 years longer. Then what happened? As soon as he
published _two_ reports of the progresses he and his work disappeared
from any radar that people have access to. I never heard of him after
that. And this was a guy whose first rate work had led to invention of
AIc test for diabetics of the world! Gone, forgotten!

I had posted a report of his progresses to this forum titled something
like "In 10 years you will become younger than now." But even then from
comments it received it showed clearly that government will kill it.
Which I think did! Even then, two decades back, United States had
already changed nature. It was thinking like a 2nd-world country about
its people.

ClutterFreak

Jun 1, 2021, 6:31:40 AM6/1/21
On 5/30/2021 11:59 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
> CIA of course was on to this fact since last year's May when European
> scientists pointed to that! No question there. But their decision to
> disclose that Wuhan incident must've only come after becoming certain
> the two European scientists mean business! That in fact Europeans, some
> of 1st-world status themselves, don't play the game according to rules
> of a 2nd-world country's no matter how large or powerful. This, takes
> the date of Europeans' true intention back at least to last weekend, May
> 23rd.

This doesn't mean their decision was made right prior to May 23rd of
course. There might've been some sort of agreement between CIA and the
two scientists to postpone their announcement until election in USA was
over. Or, perhaps the two waited to first see what USA was doing about
developing the vaccine to it before making their decision about
announcements.

If the vaccines had proven not working (I'm still skeptical of their
effectiveness) I don't think the two would announce their findings,
cause there would be higher priority work to be conducted to find a true
vaccine. But when signs here and there began to show that vaccine was
working, the priority would now shift to go after who was responsible
for this mess.

ClutterFreak

Jun 1, 2021, 6:51:07 AM6/1/21
Now let's step back and take another look at this fucked up situation
from a wider angle. Note that they used a backbone virus of bat origin
to place the engineered spikes on. This backbone inserts a DNA strand
that is only 3% (at most) lethal to general population. Imagine they had
used other backbones, like the ones that created previous pandemics
killing %15 to %20 of general population! These spikes on those
backbones would kill young and working Americans in huge numbers. Do you
see what kind of power this kind of weapon exerts? %20 of general
population! Not the old, not the sick, and not the predisposed, but
everybody!

And how you'd get away with deploying it? You could just claim "it is
just a bad flu" as Trump kept saying and many of you of course believed.
Or now that you may slightly be more educated on this, "a stronger
version has mutated". So nobody would even point fingers.

Do you want this kind of power in the hands of a 2nd world-country? What
if they decide to reduce your population one day with it? Yes, your own
population, not that of the enemy's!

ClutterFreak

Jun 5, 2021, 4:46:30 PM6/5/21
Because I bet my boots on the fact that they will sense less danger
coming from you cro-magnons citizens of their country than from the
enemy's modern men. You may be the eventual target.

ClutterFreak

Jun 6, 2021, 12:11:25 AM6/6/21
On 6/5/2021 3:46 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:

Rand Paul says he (and his family) have received death threats since
pressing for information about Wuhan lab funding.

ClutterFreak

Jun 6, 2021, 12:47:17 AM6/6/21
On 6/5/2021 11:11 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
> On 6/5/2021 3:46 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
>>

> Rand Paul says he (and his family) have received death threats since
> pressing for information about Wuhan lab funding.

Just a few days back the 34th mayoral candidate for a city if Mexico got
gunned down. 34th!... 33 people before her had been killed as soon as
they'd started campaigning. Are we going to become a country like that?
It is the same situation as Rand Paul is in. One part of the government
is threatening to kill individuals from another part of the government.

ClutterFreak

Jun 21, 2021, 8:06:06 PM6/21/21
On 6/5/2021 11:47 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
> On 6/5/2021 11:11 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
>> On 6/5/2021 3:46 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
>>>

>> Rand Paul says he (and his family) have received death threats since
>> pressing for information about Wuhan lab funding.
>>

> Just a few days back the 34th mayoral candidate for a city if Mexico got
> gunned down. 34th!... 33 people before her had been killed as soon as
> they'd started campaigning. Are we going to become a country like that?
> It is the same situation as Rand Paul is in. One part of the government
> is threatening to kill individuals from another part of the government.

The NIH involvement in bio-weapon development to be used against largest
faction of U.S. population, the "baby boomers", isn't the first sign of
what's actually there at all! Already 15 years back I was studying
biology and biotech I noticed the frustrations among best scientists of
those fields in getting their excellent ideas to fruition. NIH actively
stood in their ways! The pharma didn't want cures, they'd lose all the
medications they were selling to those patients. Your ideas would go
nowhere if they aimed at eradicating diabetes or heart disease or cancer
or mental conditions; any ailment that inflicted the largest factions of
population was untouchable! It was pharma's gold. Your ideas very would
actively get suppressed by government.

I told you about that scientist Cerami before, both recently and 20
years back. He was not allowed to pursue his work towards increasing
people's lifespan. Anything of that nature would get stonewalled by
government itself.

NIH wants baby boomers dead because they're not working anymore. Banks
cannot eat up their money, health insurance companies cannot suck up a
good chunk of their paychecks every god damn week or fortnight or month.
They can't pay their medical bills out of their own pockets. So NIH has
a deal with pharma to handle this situation. This is the deal:

- NIH _protects_ pharma by making sure sick people who themselves pay
for their meds stay alive _and_ stay sick! No cures!

- In return for the above service from NIH, pharma allows NIH to kill
those sick people who do not pay for their meds from their own pockets.

This is how Covid could be used against the old non-working people cause
NIH would prevent "cures" to sustain sicknesses among other younger
people in the society.

That's where the balance is. They're both in cahoots with each other.

"Cures"??... pharma will kill you before you get any close to a cure for
an endemic disease. This trend, this fact, this development was already
in place 15 years ago.

(to be continued)

ClutterFreak

Jun 21, 2021, 8:58:23 PM6/21/21
Try to get even close to hundreds of billions of dollars of a _crook_ to
see what happens to you..."Cure" someone's ass!

I found the cure for my diabetes MYSELF and only inadvertently so!
That's how cure becomes available to you in this country :-(

It takes a Clutterfreak with three different backgrounds and
educations and on top of that still lots of pure luck and happenstance.
Do any of you have that?

If lockdown hadn't happened I wouldn't find it. If I didn't need to do
extensive exhaustive exercising every day, I wouldn't find it. If I was
a _pussy_ like your stocks of "humans" sure is, I wouldn't find it. If I
wasn't enterprising, I wouldn't find it. If I didn't have a sense of
experimenting, I wouldn't find it. If I knew nothing in biology, I
wouldn't find it. It took all that, and I found it. In USA, you have
_that_ much chance to find the cure to your ailments. So good fucking
luck. You'd beg for what's available in medical help in _Iran_ in
comparison.

But I found it! Here in USA. And only then realized I wasn't really the
first one. Lot's of Clutterfreaks around the world. They all found it by
themselves. Bye bye metformin. Bye bye insulin. Bye bye pharma's daily
allowances out of my pocket.

ClutterFreak

Jun 22, 2021, 1:22:16 PM6/22/21
On 6/21/2021 7:58 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
> Try to get even close to hundreds of billions of dollars of a _crook_ to
> see what happens to you..."Cure" someone's ass!

Not a balance sitting there stupid fellow, but every year again pouring
on top of the ones from previous years. Try to take that away from
pharma and see what will happen to you.

ClutterFreak

Jun 22, 2021, 3:49:43 PM6/22/21
On 6/22/2021 12:22 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
> On 6/21/2021 7:58 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
>> Try to get even close to hundreds of billions of dollars of a _crook_
>> to see what happens to you..."Cure" someone's ass!
>

> Not a balance sitting there stupid fellow, but every year again pouring
> on top of the ones from previous years. Try to take that away from
> pharma and see what will happen to you.

But bullet is bullet right? :) It doesn't understand how rich or poor
you are. And it's just a dollar at most. Any American can afford it.

It only understands towards whose cranium it is traveling.

So this score, this "cure" score between the sick and the pharma will be
settled there and then, not in scientific journals and labs baby.

Noose! Bullets. Pure physics :-) And a good portion of tech just to
catch their asses, nothing more is needed.

It is our lives against theirs. Right? We'll see what this'll do to them.

Scientists will do it their ways, American average people their own
ways. But they _will_ both do that. I want to be around to see it.

ClutterFreak

Jun 23, 2021, 1:23:41 AM6/23/21
In many ways they've dug their own graves because excess on the part of
the crook and greedy can create ease of action, solutions, for the
victims. One important "grave" they've dug themselves in is actually the
media! The more they control all media, the fewer the owners have to
become. This is just physics. If in the past there were 100000 owners of
various forms of media before, it was close to 100000 times harder to
break their backs if needed compared to just one owner of all! Therefore
in these days that all ownerships of media have been consolidated it is
not that hard to go after them.

I remember, I think it was in 1979, that one of the owners of a TV
station in Boston moved to purchase a local newspaper as well. He got
stopped by Kennedy! (Edward). Not only that, news of it reached Dallas!
I read it in newspaper in Dallas. In those days this "deregulation" that
came from Reagan and continued to present didn't exist. Nobody could own
more than one means of media. Just imagine how hard it was for the
owners to control the entire media _or_ for the people to go after the
owners to twist their asses back in USA in those days.

Today almost the entire media in United States is owned by just 6
companies. That's it! Time Warner, Viacom, Disney, .. Just six companies
guys! 90% of all forms of media in USA..

This much control over people comes with a price baby. Cause now it is
very easy to fuck them up if people decide to lift a finger. People back
in 1970s couldn't even dream of doing that. Now their targets have
reduced to just 6.

So their greed has dug part of their own graves.

Similarly in _any_ form of fraudulent control in this country, with
their excess greed and fraud has come a wealth of ways for people to go
fuck them up when they need to. This hasn't happened yet. But you think
it won't? I think it will. My worry is that I may not be around when it
happens because I want to see that! I've been a victim of such cronies
every year of my life in this country, so I have a right to see what
happens to them with my own eyes.

ClutterFreak

Jun 23, 2021, 1:48:39 AM6/23/21
Definitely, when this crap gets to a point that the path of least
resistance taken by the sheep becomes too similar to path of most
resistance, i.e. as hard as one another for the sheep to take and
follow, then trouble begins big time for the crooks responsible. But I
think people can start way before the two paths become so similar. And I
think people will just do that, because the earlier they make their move
the more of good things in the system they can save, the cheaper the
cost will be. But that requires the willingness among many to take up
the path of most resistance! Look what Snowden had to do :-( That's no
easy move. He threw his nice good paying job away to essentially become
a conscientious journalist.. That's what he did. One man may not make
that much of a difference, but wait till half a million men decide to do
similarly, taking the path of most resistance! Then you will see what
happens. I want to see that day.

ClutterFreak

Jun 23, 2021, 4:35:18 AM6/23/21
Total control of media is not a 100% damaging arrangement to have.
Soviets up until 1980s sold any decision or idea to their people much
faster than the media in USA could. That saved them a lot of grief. In
USA, some of the important government actions, including wars, were sold
to American people only after control over media had reached at least 90%.

The Afghanistan and Iraq wars were two of the prime examples. In the USA
of pre-Reagan, it would be impossible to sell those wars to Americans.
But when the need for them arose, both wars were easily explained as
justified because government had consent of 90% of media in the country
to do so.

What I'm trying to point at is that on the occasions that media and
government are _both_ being for the benefit and health of this country,
then having a 90% control over media saves a lot of trouble and gets the
necessary work done fast. The deal with Iran regarding the two wars in
Afghanistan and Iraq could not be disclosed, but there was no need for
it either. All it took was a few partially correct statements (weapons
of mass destruction in Iraq, etc) to convince American people that the
two wars were necessary.

Without such control over media this could never happen. Various news
agencies before Reagan's era had their own means of investigating,
analyzing, accessing facts, and outlets to inform Americans. Government
could never sell the war with Iraq as easily as it sold them 20 years
later. Because in just 20 years, at least 90% of media had been
consolidated. The last important consolidation I think took place around
2011, but 10 years before that already there was enough control in the
country on media to easily convince Americans that war was necessary.

And no, it had nothing to do with 9/11.

And if the two wars hadn't happened, consequences of it would've been
unbelievably detrimental to American lives today. Taliban had access to
nukes via Pakistan, and Saddam had the money to buy it from Pakistan 100
times the price they'd agree to sell. It was inevitable that the crazy
among them, the likes of ISIS and Alqaida, would end up using them
against both Iran and USA. Hence the deal between Iran and USA. It was
indeed cooperation. Both sides benefited from it immensely.

And it could be done only because entire media in USA was then owned
only by a few companies. Very easy to convince 6 or so independent
thinkers than 100000 of them before Reagan.

ClutterFreak

Jun 23, 2021, 4:57:52 AM6/23/21
But what about when both government and the media are fraudulent on an
important issue? Like health care. Finding cures. Sharing the benefit
that banks of all sorts draw from people's money, with those people.
Printing only the dollars that they burn and destroy. Stopping the abuse
of immigration laws to create obstacles for bright people who want to
come to this country.

Since when this country became _yours_ to begin with, dummy? Are you
nuts? You stole it from other people, remember? Now you want to turn
around telling those coming in "We need to build a wall." You people are
really stupid, aren't you...

Cro-Magnons at best that they can be.. The stink of you has filled the
earth. Everywhere you are.

When media is so consolidated, sham of all sorts will happen when
government and media both get to be crooks. And this has been the case
for a number of years now. Media actively confused people about Covid
and supported government's criminal decision to kill the baby boomers
with it.

Clutterfreak

Jul 16, 2021, 9:34:57 PM7/16/21
On 6/23/2021 3:57 AM, ClutterFreak wrote:

It's about time they compare in honesty which vaccine does better and
against which variant. India, Britain, and USA are being invaded by
delta variant and we who vaccinated against the alpha need to know how
effective that immunity is against the new variant.

And what about the Sputnik? It was the first developed, and still hasn't
got the approval of WHO and EU and Americans, which looks like just
usual political crap enforced to increase the chance that the world
minus USA, EU, Australia give in and purchase the pfizer or moderna or
astra-zeneca instead (at 500 times the price of sputnik v).

WHO's and EU's excuse is that sputnik was authorized for use before
phase III trials even began, Hehe :) As if Russians won't and didn't
perform all three trial phases secretly without even letting the public
know before authorizing it. They think things work everywhere like they
do in politically-fucked up crook-ridden crony-infested government of USA.

Sputnik, I still think, is the best of the vaccines indeed. It used the
entire DNA of the virus in millions of pieces on a delivery mechanism
that had artificially been deprived of ability to replicate. So when
immunity is obtained it is by all probability also effective against
Delta variant and even future other variants of this virus because they
have a lot in common. It's been used in many countries and there has not
been any news of complications.

And only one dose is enough, and the price is almost nothing compared to
the other three "Westerner" type of vaccines. It is now being
manufactured in many countries including India and China, South Korea,
Argentina, Hungary, Brazil, etc, even in Turkey!

So the world minus the "Westerners" has already prepared itself to deal
with new variant, but what about us in USA or Europe or Australia? Do we
have to still stay inside our homes?? We don't know if what they used on
us will be effective against delta variant at all, and we don't have
access to sputnik to save ourselves with. All I can find in media is
just vague notions here and there about their effectiveness, using words
like "to some extent", "milder symptoms", "reduced chance of
hospitalization", and crap like that given by Crooks who are supposed to
fulfill their duties regarding protecting their people.

They want us to die, that's why.

Clutterfreak

Jul 16, 2021, 11:18:06 PM7/16/21
On 7/16/2021 8:34 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> It used the entire DNA of the virus in millions of pieces

No, sputnik v only uses the part that makes the spikes of Covid not the
entire DNA. It also uses two different mechanisms in delivery of that
material into human cells, not just one as in other vaccines. So it is
indeed faster in developing immunity.

The most recent study was published recently and involved more than
80000 recipients of the vaccine and result has been quite good.
Especially it showed that it is 100% effective against severe symptoms
of covid infection to develop. This means nobody among 80000 who got
vaccinated showed severe symptoms of covid 19, nobody died from it.

Also, sputnik comes in one dose and two dose regimes both. Even the
one-dose formulation causes dramatic reduction of extreme sickness and
death. The two-dose version is the one used in most recent study which
showed 100% prevention of severe symptoms.

Licenses to produce sputnik v have been given to many countries around
the world, including south Korea, India, China, Hungary, Brazil. It has
become the world's choice of vaccine for Covid.

More information at:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01813-2

Israel recently showed pfizer vaccine is only 64% effective against
delta variant. Pfizer suggests a third booster shot to increase
effectiveness against delta variant.

Sputnik developers last week claimed sputnik is more effective against
delta version than any vaccine to this day based on available published
data about other vaccines without showing data (probably because sputnik
uses two different delivery ways for spike proteins into human cell
while all other vaccines employ just one).

Clutterfreak

Jul 21, 2021, 8:11:39 PM7/21/21
On 7/16/2021 10:17 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Another Covid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-0OssGCPA

But from 2016.

Solving Tornadoes

Jul 21, 2021, 8:22:43 PM7/21/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 5:11:39 PM UTC-7, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 7/16/2021 10:17 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> >

> Another Covid:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-0OssGCPA
>
> But from 2016.

I guess this must have been a more virulent strain.

Clutterfreak

Jul 21, 2021, 8:33:43 PM7/21/21
It is spread faster than Covid but they had to contain the whole thing
in one movie.

Clutterfreak

Jul 24, 2021, 2:28:38 PM7/24/21
On 12/3/2020 5:12 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
> This is what a physicist sees in the "vaccine" they're talking about:
>
> We know that if you inject pure water in people, about 95 percent of them will not get sick by Covid 19. We know that if you do not inject them with anything at all, about 95 percent of them will not get sick by Covid 19. In both cases only the elderly and those with several medical and genetic pre-dispositions will get it. So these "95% effective" vaccines they're claiming to have developed really aren't better than nothing.
>
> It is shameful that the bulk of people don't see this simple fact. It says a lot about who these people are. This hellhole itself, sci.physics, although supposed to be a place for smarter people to frequent, is a good example of who the bulk of American people are. Take a look. Do you see more kooks here or more people who can think for themselves?
>
> That's why the pharma has acquired the audacity to present such financial frauds as "vaccine" to us. True vaccines take decades to develop! Remember that. And vaccine itself is not the correct way to deal with Covid in the first place. Covid rides on aerosols which travel inside air for hours. There are many effective ways to manage these particles in air as well as on surfaces. Shame.
>
> And what can Covid 19 do to you? The only untampered and meaningful data that was presented to public came out before testing started. Before they smeared the data with test results. And that meaningful data indicated that if you get the virus and start showing difficulty breathing, cough, and high fever, you have 62% chance to recover, and 38% chance to die from it no matter what the doctors do or do not for you. Just like the earlier other corona virus epidemics showed.
>
> And who, when acquired the virus, starts to have breathing difficulty, cough, and high fever? The 5% or so in general population that are either elderly or have genetic and medical pre-dispositions to the virus. How many among this 5% population will die? 38% of them. I.e, the percentage that death numbers among _all_ who have acquired the virus is slowly zeroing on. Presently 275256 deaths out of (14061616 + 275256) of those who acquired the virus.

My thoughts described above were based on a naturally occurred Covid.
Since then new important information has surfaced thanks to European
scientists who disclosed them. The overall picture is now easier to see.

My new thoughts on this subject today is as follows.

Pneumonia can kill at any age. Even bacteria can cause it. Or yeasts and
fungus. Lot's of kids and younger adults and adults of any age die of
pneumonia. But it is painfully evident that pharma everywhere around the
world (in and out of AUDS) is listing _all_ such cases under Covid
mortality because it creates an exceptional money making opportunity.

But there is the real thing out there also! It is there because we know
now (since just May of this year) that it was carefully developed to
very effectively cause pneumonia, 4 times more effective to be exact,
then was carefully spread in AUDS countries (Areas Under Dollar Spell),
especially in USA. The main target was USA for an important reason. To
me everything points to a hidden deal between health authorities in U.S.
government who paid for such lab developments with our tax money, and
the pharma in USA who allowed elimination of Baby Boomer part of their
customers. There's too much money saved and gained in there not to
consider such a deal. Follow the money. Big tech got even bigger as a
result also. When you don't physically gain contact, you'll have to use
their products.

That real one out there, at least the Delta variant, kills. If you catch
it you'll die for sure if you are in age group above 65 and aren't fully
active every bit like a hard working young man and aren't vaccinated.
This was so during the period that USA didn't want a vaccine. But many
months later when it became clear that lots of baby boomers survived it
(62% - the portion who've had cultural background to keep themselves
deliberately active like young men) only then, and especially after role
of NIH got out in the open, pharma and government both opted for a
vaccine that would actually help that age group as well. A real one
which can keep them alive for future vaccines over and over. Very late
starter in USA and quick early starter in Russia who didn't have a Baby
Boomer problem.

One of my co-workers caught the Alpha in January of 2020 when she
received a parcel she had ordered direct from China. She experienced two
days of high fever and one night of very bad dry coughs so bad that she
said sometimes wouldn't allow her to breathe in between coughs
regardless of being in a lying, sitting, or standing position. But as
old as she was, she was working her ass off at work 8 or sometimes 10
hours a day to utmost exhaustion, just like young hard working people,
so only called in sick one day I think, at most two. Then she was over
it, fever got reduced and sustained a couple of more days but was
manageable enough by meds for her to come to work. Activity saved her
(and most of us). Two of her cats also developed pneumonia right after
and died. Both of them young healthy and strong. It kills animals also.

A year later, suddenly some of the older co-workers with mostly sitting
jobs at my work place died of covid in quick successions. They had
survived the alpha wave and were all vaccinated, but now it looks like
they succumbed to the Delta. My manager at work prevented me from coming
back to work, not knowing what was happening.

When I had my vaccines I did not experience one bit of anything that I
could call reaction to vaccine. I think I must've caught the alpha at
work already in those January 2020 days without even noticing it and had
become already immune to it. But I've kept myself physically quite
active even without a job helping me in that.

So for months around that January 2020 day she got her parcel, I think
any parcel that went from China to AUDS was deliberately contaminated to
spread the covid among such people, with help and consent from both
American government and the AUDS pharma. I can say that because a
neighbor and friend who in those months was working in Amazon told me
Amazon in December of 2019 suddenly stopped the extremely busy and
profitable work for no reason at all to "clean" the warehouses with no
other explanation, and that everybody had been surprised they'd do that.
When he and others went back to work douple of days later nothing looked
different at all, so the "cleaning" must've been against a contaminant.
This shows at least Amazon knew of contaminated parcels coming from
China. A good portion of parcels handled in Amazon were coming from
China. In December of 2019!... If Amazon knew of it, high officials in
government and big tech must've been all informed of it that early, as
it showed to be quite probable later after disclosure of NIH role in
development of that virus.

After European scientists' disclosure of the role that NIH has had in
its development this May, American government officials, especially
health officials have been forced to let go of the plan to get rid of
Baby Boomers out of personal fear for their lives ("noose!"), hence the
sudden high production levels of various vaccines in USA, but just the
ones for which AUDS pharma benefits. No other vaccine has been allowed
to be used! Do definitely pharma has been in on it as well. Sputnik has
been available for more than a year and never made it to AUDS.

So these vaccines are now real and a benefit to you if you vaccinate
yourself. You may still die of Delta covid if you are vaccinated and are
old and inactive. Physical inactivity combined with this variant of
virus is like a prescription to descend to pneumonia.

I have yet to see a detailed analysis of spikes on the Delta version!
Isn't it odd?.. If you know of any source explaining it share the links.

Clutterfreak

Jul 24, 2021, 10:46:45 PM7/24/21
On 7/21/2021 7:33 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 7/21/2021 7:22 PM, Solving Tornadoes wrote:
>> On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 5:11:39 PM UTC-7, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>> On 7/16/2021 10:17 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>>>

>>> Another Covid:
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-0OssGCPA
>>>
>>> But from 2016.
>>
>> I guess this must have been a more virulent strain.
>>

> It is spread faster than Covid but they had to contain the whole thing
> in one movie.

Yet another Covid..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z37wCZsyxls

And again from 2016. Was it 2016 that wuhan lab work began?

Clutterfreak

Aug 4, 2021, 6:57:51 PM8/4/21
On 7/24/2021 9:46 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 7/21/2021 7:33 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

>>> I guess this must have been a more virulent strain.
>>>

>> It is spread faster than Covid but they had to contain the whole thing
>> in one movie.
>>

> Yet another Covid..
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z37wCZsyxls
>
> And again from 2016. Was it 2016 that wuhan lab work began?

And yet again another Covid-like movie, this one dealing with lockdown :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxMF_aTC_M

And yet again from 2016!... Is this all just coincidence?

Clutterfreak

Aug 5, 2021, 9:27:10 PM8/5/21
On 8/4/2021 5:57 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Wet Covid :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gomKtNerCY

And a whole bunch of signature Cro-Magnons.

Chris M. Thomasson

Aug 6, 2021, 2:08:13 AM8/6/21
On 7/24/2021 7:46 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 7/21/2021 7:33 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

>>> I guess this must have been a more virulent strain.
>>>

>> It is spread faster than Covid but they had to contain the whole thing
>> in one movie.
>>

> Yet another Covid..
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z37wCZsyxls
>
> And again from 2016. Was it 2016 that wuhan lab work began?

The original Andromeda Strain is another fun movie! ;^)

Chris M. Thomasson

Aug 6, 2021, 2:10:33 AM8/6/21

Clutterfreak

Aug 6, 2021, 1:13:00 PM8/6/21
Will watch that tonight. Meanwhile, the ultimate USA after Jews (and
modern men in general) are done with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tv5shB4Gg0

Rough estimate of Americans' near future. But why under this subject
header? Same taxonomy! All the way down to genus to be more precise.

Clutterfreak

Aug 7, 2021, 12:49:25 AM8/7/21
On 8/6/2021 12:12 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> Will watch that tonight

Pirated and as soon as I opened it I remembered what movie it was from
way back in 70s. I'd seen it dubbed in Persian in Tehran.

Almost _every_ time I see a movie in original English that I'd
previously seen in Persian I notice inferior acts and directing in them.
I am pretty sure it is not because I've become more experienced since
watching them first. What I'm sure the reason is, is that those who
dubbed them in Persian were quite some artists on their own. They'd
watch the act and would adjust the Persian words, connotations,
undertones, implications, overtones, hidden suggestions, ... hints,
EVERYTHING to that act!... There was no law preventing them from doing
it or placing any limit on it, so they would sure please themselves, and
as I said they could do that so well because almost all of them were
also artists in their own rights. Many of them acted in theaters and
some in cinema. Their voices were all recognizable and famous. So result
was that the movie, directorship, and acts would get considerably
enhanced indeed for a Persian speaking audience. That's why I've only
discovered weak or sometimes outright sloppy acts and films only when I
see them in the original English.

This movie was one of them. I enjoyed it much more when I saw it in the
early 70s in Persian. But there are (though very few) some Hollywood
movies who retain all their values in original English compared to their
Persian dubbed versions. To give a rare example, Fred Zinnemann movies
are among those few. I think it is, again, because he made extra effort
to adjust the script to what the actor could actually do very well, not
vice versa! When I see them in English I experience the same movie in
both languages.

Cro-Magnons never dub a foreign movie the way they need to, to bring in
all the art and/or value in them to their audiences, because the
incessant need and effort in keeping the image of "foreigners" different
from that of their own Cro-Magnon image, the "normal" people, would
never allow such breaches. That's why we modern men can surprise the
shit out of you Cro-Magnons, when the need arises :) Because the art in
your hands always falls short of telling you who you're dealing with.
Another controlled Jewish design? Perhaps. I don't know and I don't
care. I'm only certain of its outcome. You'll get so easily fooled by
modern human.

Clutterfreak

Aug 7, 2021, 10:07:56 PM8/7/21
On 8/6/2021 12:12 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> Meanwhile, the ultimate USA after Jews (and modern men in general) are
> done with it:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tv5shB4Gg0
>
> Rough estimate of Americans' near future. But why under this subject
> header? Same taxonomy! All the way down to genus to be more precise.

Another Covidian movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdNqos19xSU

Clutterfreak

Aug 9, 2021, 11:12:13 AM8/9/21
On 8/6/2021 12:12 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> Meanwhile, the ultimate USA after Jews (and modern men in general) are
> done with it:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tv5shB4Gg0
>
> Rough estimate of Americans' near future. But why under this subject
> header? Same taxonomy! All the way down to genus to be more precise.

Note the scene that they're tested to see if they can solve inserting
different shaped blocks into different shaped holes :-) Who would you
think among rats in this forum came to my mind as soon as I saw that?
Hahaha :-) The resident Jimpanzee of course. That's exactly how he's
been struggling when facing my proposed "square to hexagon" problem from
the beginning. Every bit like that!

There's even a scientific term for what Jews have been doing to stupefy
you. Controlled dysgenics. It is indeed a real process and can be
managed to prevail until results accumulate far enough. I think Jews
have been at it for more than a century now. First it was to inflict
harm and get even with Cro-Magnon people for all the misery that the
latter imposed on them for 2000 years. As far as I know the organized
effort began in earnest with "communism". But it was too open and a lot
of Europeans and more so Americans just wouldn't fall for it. But some
Cro-Magnons did and suffered from it.

Then it was persuations to bring about large wars within Cro-Magnon
populations. Remember that wars mainly kills the best of the population.
Genetically, lower quality genes survive by staying home and better
quality ones are sent to wars and many of them perish.

After Hitler, this scheme took another dimension. This time not even a
chance was left for Cro-Magnon people to coexist. They were written off
except for a relatively brief interval between 1962 to 1977 where Jews
were offered (by Shah of Iran) to _replace_ their designs concerning
Cro-Magnons with sharing the entire greater Iran with Iranians in a form
of union that would rapidly result in a new superpower throughout that
vast area, and thus would lead to peaceful coexistence with Cro-Magnon
people.

Then guess what happened in this rare unbelievably fortunate situation.
Carter, as soon as he got to office went full speed to destroy that plan
in 1977! Pure Cro-Magnon beefheadedness that indeed shared same roots
with Hitler. Carter within just a week of getting in White House
vehemently backed enemies of Shah (mainly past large feudal land owners
who had lost some of their lands in Shah's land reform acts) and threw
huge amount of money to buy and replace SAVAK leaders and managers so he
could pull the rug from under the Shah when the time comes. Time came in
December of that year. By then his mechanism was fully in place. He
traveled to Iran and delivered an ultimatum to Shah. Carter almost
didn't do anything else that year but to dig the grave of an entire
species of humans. He diligently sealed your fates.

A typical Cro-Magnon man is dead from the neck up in seeing implications
of such acts. So that amazing opportunity for peace was so decidedly
lost, THIS TIME FOR EVER, cause now Iran also got involved side by side
with Jews to get a hold on these backward troublesome people. And since,
other countries have joined as well, and more will.

So retribution via " controlled dysgenics" took another depth and Reagan
era began. Full speed and to this moment.

At present (2021), we have you mass-destruct yourselves with bioweapons
that you have paid for. Does it happen by itself? No. We could not and
would not have you do that to yourselves in 1970s. But thanks to you,
thanks to Carter, at present we do.

In time you'll see for yourselves what you see in this movie, and soon
after, you're essentially no more. Somebody among you took this whole
change for a much benign process of neglect and greed or .. and went
into trouble of even making a movie with it. Intending to show an
extremely unlikely possible funny future. But inadvertently, it also
speaks of a future that you have absolutely no escape from. You're
already so dumb that Clutterfreak is speaking of it in your faces,
knowing full well you don't have a chance left to avoid it. It doesn't
matter if this is spoken or not. Heard or not. Read or not. That's where
you're being led to get.

Clutterfreak

Aug 9, 2021, 9:19:58 PM8/9/21
On 8/7/2021 9:07 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 8/6/2021 12:12 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>> Meanwhile, the ultimate USA after Jews (and modern men in general) are
>> done with it:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tv5shB4Gg0
>>
>> Rough estimate of Americans' near future. But why under this subject
>> header? Same taxonomy! All the way down to genus to be more precise.
>

> Another Covidian movie:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdNqos19xSU

Bollywood Covidian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbVVmYK6PZY

Chris M. Thomasson

Aug 9, 2021, 9:59:12 PM8/9/21
On 8/6/2021 9:49 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 8/6/2021 12:12 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>> Will watch that tonight
>

> Pirated and as soon as I opened it I remembered what movie it was from
> way back in 70s. I'd seen it dubbed in Persian in Tehran.

[...]

Its is pirated, but not the movie. Its the word by word narration of the
book in English! ;^)

Clutterfreak

Aug 9, 2021, 11:40:01 PM8/9/21
No I wasn't interested to listen to the audio book (would take more than
2 hours). I just downloaded the movie that was based on it from
piratebay and watched it.

The movie isn't well made, especially suffers from typical Cold War
touches of the period. Only after the embarrassing defeat in Vietnam
such pretensions ceased.

It was overly stated bogus "freedom" in West Side Story earlier and now
it is overly stated bogus "scientific advance" after Moon landing in
this film, being flaunted. Same director, same crap.

And the son of a bitch must've been gay too and an especially rude
sample of such wonders among us, daring to insert his own generally
warped and sick image of women in this movie.

Chris M. Thomasson

Aug 10, 2021, 1:27:29 AM8/10/21
What warped and sick image? You mean the scientist with epilepsy?

Fwiw, humans can be thought of as the main contagion, female, or male:

https://youtu.be/NqnauxtCX6I
(watch all of it...)

Clutterfreak

Aug 10, 2021, 10:34:29 AM8/10/21
On 8/9/2021 10:12 AM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> In time you'll see for yourselves what you see in this movie, and soon
> after, you're essentially no more. Somebody among you took this whole
> change for a much benign process of neglect and greed or .. and went
> into trouble of even making a movie with it. Intending to show an
> extremely unlikely possible funny future. But inadvertently, it also
> speaks of a future that you have absolutely no escape from. You're
> already so dumb that Clutterfreak is speaking of it in your faces,
> knowing full well you don't have a chance left to avoid it. It doesn't
> matter if this is spoken or not. Heard or not. Read or not. That's where
> you're being led to get.

And that's where you'll be. It got sealed in December of 1977 in Tehran,
Niyavaran Palace.

Clutterfreak

Aug 10, 2021, 8:41:07 PM8/10/21
On 8/9/2021 8:19 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 8/7/2021 9:07 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Chink Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksZh_AP-ZSE

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 11, 2021, 7:44:32 PM8/11/21
Point!

That's why we modern men can surprise the
> shit out of you Cro-Magnons, when the need arises :) Because the art in
> your hands always falls short of telling you who you're dealing with.
> Another controlled Jewish design? Perhaps. I don't know and I don't
> care. I'm only certain of its outcome. You'll get so easily fooled by
> modern human.

Nah, that is too optimistic. Your cro-magnons are a pretty self-satisfied lot. Only worry is their low and decreasing birthrate. But, these days they think they are machines really, so why bother. They live to enjoy their lives.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 11, 2021, 7:52:06 PM8/11/21
On Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 01:12:13 UTC+10, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 8/6/2021 12:12 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> > Meanwhile, the ultimate USA after Jews (and modern men in general) are
> > done with it:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tv5shB4Gg0
> >
> > Rough estimate of Americans' near future. But why under this subject
> > header? Same taxonomy! All the way down to genus to be more precise.
> Note the scene that they're tested to see if they can solve inserting
> different shaped blocks into different shaped holes :-) Who would you
> think among rats in this forum came to my mind as soon as I saw that?
> Hahaha :-) The resident Jimpanzee of course. That's exactly how he's
> been struggling when facing my proposed "square to hexagon" problem from
> the beginning. Every bit like that!
>
> There's even a scientific term for what Jews have been doing to stupefy
> you. Controlled dysgenics. It is indeed a real process and can be
> managed to prevail until results accumulate far enough. I think Jews
> have been at it for more than a century now. First it was to inflict
> harm and get even with Cro-Magnon people for all the misery that the
> latter imposed on them for 2000 years. As far as I know the organized
> effort began in earnest with "communism". But it was too open and a lot
> of Europeans and more so Americans just wouldn't fall for it. But some
> Cro-Magnons did and suffered from it.

What have they really done, the Jews? In India we are largely ignorant about them, why they were so hated, etc. And why are they now on top?

> Then it was persuations to bring about large wars within Cro-Magnon
> populations. Remember that wars mainly kills the best of the population.
> Genetically, lower quality genes survive by staying home and better
> quality ones are sent to wars and many of them perish.

Great, great insight!

> After Hitler, this scheme took another dimension. This time not even a
> chance was left for Cro-Magnon people to coexist. They were written off
> except for a relatively brief interval between 1962 to 1977 where Jews
> were offered (by Shah of Iran) to _replace_ their designs concerning
> Cro-Magnons with sharing the entire greater Iran with Iranians in a form
> of union that would rapidly result in a new superpower throughout that
> vast area, and thus would lead to peaceful coexistence with Cro-Magnon
> people.

Yes, the Shah was going great. But he had internal problems. I read a book by an Iranian journo which said that the people started rioting as the price of bananas became high. Well, looks like chaps don't know when they are on a good thing. Going for cheaper bananas via Khomeini, not a good idea, what!

> Then guess what happened in this rare unbelievably fortunate situation.
> Carter, as soon as he got to office went full speed to destroy that plan
> in 1977! Pure Cro-Magnon beefheadedness that indeed shared same roots
> with Hitler. Carter within just a week of getting in White House
> vehemently backed enemies of Shah (mainly past large feudal land owners
> who had lost some of their lands in Shah's land reform acts) and threw
> huge amount of money to buy and replace SAVAK leaders and managers so he
> could pull the rug from under the Shah when the time comes. Time came in
> December of that year. By then his mechanism was fully in place. He
> traveled to Iran and delivered an ultimatum to Shah. Carter almost
> didn't do anything else that year but to dig the grave of an entire
> species of humans. He diligently sealed your fates.

I feel that as a fundie Carter supporter fellow-fundie Khomeini and hated the blatantly pro-pagan-era Shah. Nothing to do with Jews, directly. Indirectly Carter was fighting for the supremacy of Jewish worldview, metaphysics and subsequent religions.
Yes, Carter was the turning point. He was the last of the engineers in the US. The US went for showbiz and pure evil after Carter.

Clutterfreak

Aug 11, 2021, 10:52:58 PM8/11/21
On 8/10/2021 7:40 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Jap Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6cLIZfNWPc

He Llo

Aug 12, 2021, 5:46:41 AM8/12/21
..

Clutter Freak

Aug 12, 2021, 12:27:16 PM8/12/21
On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 4:46:41 AM UTC-5, He Llo wrote:
> ..

Mina are you 18 yet

Clutter Freak

Aug 12, 2021, 1:23:16 PM8/12/21
On Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 12:27:29 AM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 8/9/2021 8:39 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Its is pirated, but not the movie. Its the word by word narration of
> >> the book in English! ;^)
> >
> > No I wasn't interested to listen to the audio book (would take more than
> > 2 hours). I just downloaded the movie that was based on it from
> > piratebay and watched it.
> >
> > The movie isn't well made, especially suffers from typical Cold War
> > touches of the period. Only after the embarrassing defeat in Vietnam
> > such pretensions ceased.
> >
> > It was overly stated bogus "freedom" in West Side Story earlier and now
> > it is overly stated bogus "scientific advance" after Moon landing in
> > this film, being flaunted. Same director, same crap.

> What warped and sick image? You mean the scientist with epilepsy?

Just the movie, I don't know about the book.

He Llo

Aug 12, 2021, 2:15:39 PM8/12/21
that.

Clutterfreak

Aug 12, 2021, 2:21:42 PM8/12/21
Russians have offered first dose of Sputnik as a replacement for booster
pfiser shot which recently was shown to be only 43% effective against
Delta. Sputnik's first shot ("light sputnik") is 83% effective against
Delta, almost twice efficacious! And cheaper.

Remains to see how pharma will weigh Americans' lives against its own
pocket :-) Interesting indeed.

Clutterfreak

Aug 12, 2021, 10:10:23 PM8/12/21
On 8/11/2021 9:52 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 8/10/2021 7:40 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>

> Jap Covidian.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6cLIZfNWPc

Jap Covidian #2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1nvR_4xB4

Make sure you get drunk and take an opioid pill before watching this :-)

Clutterfreak

Aug 13, 2021, 1:09:51 AM8/13/21
On 8/12/2021 9:10 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 8/11/2021 9:52 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>> On 8/10/2021 7:40 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>>

>> Jap Covidian.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6cLIZfNWPc
>>

> Jap Covidian #2.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1nvR_4xB4
>
> Make sure you  get drunk and take an opioid pill before watching this :-)

Crap Covidian of Cro-Magnon caliber:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMeLjAGQ5I

Like what you're left with without Jews in movie industry. The real hard
core USA!

Clutterfreak

Aug 13, 2021, 7:10:44 PM8/13/21
On 8/13/2021 12:09 AM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Covidian from still hopeful days in the lives of the Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IhADNJsO1Y

Bye bye those days :-)

Clutterfreak

Aug 13, 2021, 9:51:21 PM8/13/21
On 8/13/2021 6:10 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Crap Covidian #2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KciD4r0_OmI

Grab your bottle. Take your opioid fertility reducing pill. Then aim
high and watch another Cro-Magnon piece of creation wonder, hahah :-)

Clutterfreak

Aug 14, 2021, 8:02:58 PM8/14/21
On 8/13/2021 8:51 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 8/13/2021 6:10 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Crap vampiric Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3cZUAkDMEw

Get the bottle and the pill. These are made with you in mind :-)

Chris M. Thomasson

Aug 15, 2021, 12:38:41 AM8/15/21
Remember the scene in the movie that shows when the female scientist has
one of her epileptic episodes at the blinking red light during on of the
times the computer detected a non-growth state of the contagion?

Clutterfreak

Aug 15, 2021, 10:23:08 PM8/15/21
On 8/14/2021 7:02 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Divine Covidian.of Peyton Place kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0daSW8vQ5Y

Make sure to dumb yourselves farther down before viewing :-)

Clutterfreak

Aug 16, 2021, 7:43:46 PM8/16/21
On 8/15/2021 9:23 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 8/14/2021 7:02 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

World going to shit Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAHlQbJMLOI

Clutterfreak

Aug 17, 2021, 6:19:23 PM8/17/21
On 8/16/2021 6:43 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 8/15/2021 9:23 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Jap Covidian of The Rifleman kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s24WYsfnmq8

Clutterfreak

Aug 18, 2021, 8:39:34 PM8/18/21
On 8/17/2021 5:19 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Covid Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4H3epn8rZM

Clutterfreak

Aug 19, 2021, 5:12:37 PM8/19/21
On 8/12/2021 1:21 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> Russians have offered first dose of Sputnik as a replacement for booster
> pfiser shot which recently was shown to be only 43% effective against
> Delta. Sputnik's first shot ("light sputnik") is 83% effective against
> Delta, almost twice efficacious! And cheaper.
>
> Remains to see how pharma will weigh Americans' lives against its own
> pocket :-) Interesting indeed.

A recent European study (scientific study by scientists, not some
journalistic crap in American media) indicates pfizer vaccine
effectiveness going away after just 3 months while Biden intends to make
it available at least 8 months after last shot. This leaves a period of
5 months exposed to Delta without immunity against it before you’re
allowed a booster shot.

False statements pfizer made to Biden to promote their vaccine is now
going to cost additional lives. What a zoo this country has become.

I don’t think sputnik light (first shot) could be safely mailed to a
purchaser, say from India or Mexico. If that’s not possible then I bet a
lot of Americans are going to make short trips to Mexico and use up
whatever of sputnik first shot they have available there by paying much
higher prices. Also if Pfizer buys sputnik light it’ll probably only
administer it in Mexico to Americans going there to buy it with any
price. It’ll be too expensive for others.

Remember the second shot of sputnik is a different vaccine and hasn’t
been determined to be effective against Delta yet. But the first vaccine
is 86% effective against Delta. It is the best of the vaccines so far.

Clutterfreak

Aug 19, 2021, 9:17:55 PM8/19/21
On 8/18/2021 7:39 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Russky ice Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG8tP7WdXPc

Note to modern men:
All male characters in this movie seems to have been dubbed by one
person, an American Jimpanzee of a sort. Even the dog was dubbed. Study
the dubbing carefully and you should be able to find out why American
Cro-Magnons have now begun diminishing in numbers :-)

You should be able to see the sycophantic stink that came into being
eversince Reagan's presidency in the entire American Cro-Magnon
population as well as their intelligence directors and decision makers,
as this is how they had approved this Russian film to be shown and
distributed in USA.

These may be just little clues, but even that can lead you to a wealth
of information that those we study cannot control or hide. It is either
out of areas of their concerns (cause they're stupid compared to modern
men) or just out of their control (i.e. are unable to hide).

USA is now USA of such Jimpanzees. Nicely cooked and prepared. Treatment
began December of 1977 and is still going strong. Enjoy the movie :)

Clutterfreak

Aug 20, 2021, 10:07:25 PM8/20/21
On 8/19/2021 8:17 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Rural alian Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTlALJt7-yI

Hard core American movie. For you shit for brains :-) Enjoy.

Clutterfreak

Aug 22, 2021, 8:01:47 PM8/22/21
On 8/20/2021 9:07 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Ukrainian vs Russki Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSV3G07juAA

The Cro-Magnon American dubbing wonder in this film (some Jimpanzee
again) is nauseating. I'm sure one day your progenies will be eaten by
American Natives as a result :)

Clutterfreak

Aug 23, 2021, 4:58:50 PM8/23/21
On 8/22/2021 7:01 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Covidian for under $200 production budget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4NeE_nbmFo

Just a $50 trip to Home Depot (paint and flash lights), a refurbished
smart phone for recording movie clips, a nearby abandoned house, and
three of your friends. That's it. No acting required, no film music
expenses, not even a script. Then you can pay your rent with it for a
while. A Covidian! Dogecoin is not the only way to help things it seems.

Even that $200? NRA will gladly pay that to you if you bring in your
Dad's shotgun in a positive context.

Clutterfreak

Aug 24, 2021, 12:32:57 PM8/24/21
On 8/19/2021 4:12 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> I bet a lot of Americans are going to make short trips to Mexico and use
> up whatever of sputnik first shot they have available there by paying
> much higher prices. Also if Pfizer buys sputnik light it’ll probably
> only administer it in Mexico to Americans going there to buy it with any
> price. It’ll be too expensive for others.

Cuba might turn out to be a better short trip plan for Americans. Cuban
vaccine is 93% effective against alpha as shown last June, so I suspect
it is just sputnik v locally manufactured. If that’s true, then Cuba is
a better destination cause they indeed have adequate supplies of it.
They’re even selling them to Vietnam now.

Clutterfreak

Aug 24, 2021, 2:20:02 PM8/24/21
On 8/23/2021 3:58 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 8/22/2021 7:01 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>

> Covidian for under $200 production budget.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4NeE_nbmFo
>
> Just a $50 trip to Home Depot (paint and flash lights), a refurbished
> smart phone for recording movie clips, a nearby abandoned house, and
> three of your friends. That's it. No acting required, no film music
> expenses, not even a script. Then you can pay your rent with it for a
> while. A Covidian! Dogecoin is not the only way to help things it seems.
>
> Even that $200? NRA will gladly pay that to you if you bring in your
> Dad's shotgun in a positive context.

Bring also a Bible scene in a positive context into it? You get some
more money from Church for that before you even lift your refurbished
smart phone for action! That will cover you and your crew’s sandwich and
hamburger meals for the one week or less you spent in and around the
deserted house to “film” it.

Covidian movies is now the norm for many people in USA to pay their bills.

Clutterfreak

Aug 24, 2021, 9:28:57 PM8/24/21
On 8/24/2021 1:19 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Pharma Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiAAYvoS0_U

Clutterfreak

Aug 25, 2021, 7:58:03 PM8/25/21
On 8/24/2021 8:28 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

War Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yLvNRuWjRo

I’m not THAT old but even I have memories related to this type of kids.

Around 1942 or 1943 Polish refugees who’d been receding into more and
more eastern parts of Soviet Union since beginning of the war (1939) at
some point were left without adequate support and it was decided that
Iran accept between 100 to 200 thousand of them. I don’t know where the
rest of them ended up. Initially in 1939 they consisted of adults and
children both, but by 1943 they were reduced to mostly kids, including
some infants. Most of the adults had been treated by Soviets as POWs and
were separated from their kids and imprisoned somewhere (perhaps in
Siberia).

A small portion of these kids were Jewish (just a few thousand) and
these were the lucky ones cause not too long after they’d settled in an
area on the periphery of Tehran and recovered from disease and hunger,
etc, the Jewish ones were transported to Palestine by Jewish
organizations which were creating kibutz units in there in those years.

The non-Jewish ones stayed until war ended and, then got transported to
Poland, but unfortunately not all of these kids were claimed :-( For
some reason that I’m not aware, many were left behind, about 5 thousands
or so. Not one of these knew where their parents were or if they were
still alive. So Iran treated them as orphans. Two large orphanages were
made inside Tehran to house and educate them. One of these orphanages
was just a block away from where I lived.

I was about 4 years old in late 1950s and extremely active and hyper,
driving literally everyone around me nuts, including of course my
mother. So she soon found a trick to control me, “If I see you do that
one more time I’ll place you in that orphanage!‥" The word for orphanage
was “parvareshgah” (literally “place of nurture”) and this word scared
me to death and still after all these years makes me a tiny bit uneasy
to say it. Noticing its effectiveness she was quick to use other similar
tricks, including threatening me to place me in the “nuthouse” :) Yes
there was a small mental ward attached to a nearby hospital that had
small fully barred windows behind which I would sometimes see scary
strange faces looking at us kids outside!

So at least on a weekly basis I would see lines and lines of these
orphans either leaving the orphanage in an orderly way or returning from
wherever they’d been taken earlier in the day. They were now mostly very
young teenagers, a few a bit older, but curiously still had a few kids
my age among them, probably added later from somewhere. There was a
rumor that prostitudes of Tehran who’d gotten pregnant by Europeans were
giving these kids to that orphanage. At least that could explain the
younger ones among them.

The hair colors of these kids were mostly red! Some blond, and a few
black-haired among them. Their skins were transparent. They looked
generally different from us and were mostly quiet but were mischievous
and sometimes one would run out of the line and throw a punch at me or
kicked me and in return would learn a valuable lesson. We kids were
ardent fighters and these orphans didn’t know that. Even at 4 I could
run up a tree as fast as a cat, then jump over on the roof of our two
storey house from it! Jumped back on the tree branch and slid down the
trunk to ground level in no time at all. When I intentionally hardened
my muscles, nobody could press them in, it was like stone! All kids in
my age group (4 to 10) were like that, in that neighborhood that is. We
physically fought on a daily basis, and fighting had become a sort of
natural reaction of our bodies and minds. We didn’t need to think what
to do and how to react. It was done automatically. And the result was
always stunning to those who didn’t know us.

This happened to me three or four times, following by great education
for that entire section of orphan onlookers who were close enough to see
the result!

Couple of years later we moved from that neighborhood to a much better
and wealthier one north of Tehran by the mountains, and when some years
later I revisited the old childhood neighborhood, the orphanage was
gone. I asked around what happened to them; some shopkeepers said they
were all later sent to train in a 24 hour military school for schooling
and subsequent military careers.

They were almost all Polish by birth, yet speaking Persian like a native
Iranian and living in Tehran, having known nothing about Poland and
their possible relatives there other than what they could perhaps still
remember from their early childhood! ..

Clutterfreak

Aug 26, 2021, 8:37:41 PM8/26/21
On 8/25/2021 6:57 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Branch “Covidian.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmH2Sx3qtPY

Clutterfreak

Aug 28, 2021, 12:51:56 AM8/28/21
On 8/26/2021 7:37 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Jack Black Covidian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXAryQxtVbE

Clutterfreak

Sep 2, 2021, 8:50:01 PM9/2/21
On 8/27/2021 11:51 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

A true Covidian.

Production budget: 2 bus tickets, a pack of cigarettes, $20 to a taxi
cab. You don’t even need to take a shower that day :)

Production time: One day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncyLoWIqPII&t=41s

Clutterfreak

Sep 7, 2021, 4:08:45 PM9/7/21
On 8/24/2021 11:32 AM, Clutterfreak wrote:

A lot more information on NIH involvement in Wuhan lab research to
develop Covid came out yesterday. NIH had to get sued to release them!
It shows NIH did everything possible to conceal it, including the use of
a non-profit organization (”EcoHealth Alliance”) that was built with
Americans’ tax money to _prevent_ pandemics to channel the NIH money
into Wuhan Lab to create and spread Covid.

What a zoo this country has indeed been since Carter. What goes around,
comes around. Seems like nothing can stop the same government system
that was invaded and formed by Baby Boomers since Carter and Reagan,
from now killing the Baby Boomers themselves! These documents show
present government has gone to _any_ end, legal and illegal, to stop
paying for these Baby Boomers now that they’re helpless and need them.

Creation killing the creators :-)

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 7, 2021, 8:27:04 PM9/7/21
No limit to unscrupulous behaviour from the US anti-humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdSDKSz5ZE

They squeezed over two trillion dollars from the US taxpayers to give to the US contractors, nothing but bombs and misery for Afghans.

Clutterfreak

Sep 7, 2021, 10:46:15 PM9/7/21
On 9/2/2021 7:49 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Sea Covid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxVkaXvU3Js

Charles Laughton reminds me of Steve Wozniak :-) Same group of genes.

Clutterfreak

Sep 8, 2021, 12:00:55 AM9/8/21
On 9/7/2021 9:46 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 9/2/2021 7:49 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>

> Sea Covid.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxVkaXvU3Js
>
> Charles Laughton reminds me of Steve Wozniak :-) Same group of genes.

A few of the scenes are signature Hitchcock. Also, same group of
activated genes shows in Hitchcock himself.

Anyone found the cameo? :)

Clutterfreak

Sep 8, 2021, 12:44:08 PM9/8/21
Another monkey business. This mass murderer is a product of Reaganism
which is still rampant everywhere in USA. Nobody can dislodge the
motherfucker. He was a crony already commissioned to kill HIV infected
Americans by postponing recognition of the disease back in 1982. He
killed tens of thousands of Americans all by himself by doing that. They
would’ve lived 30 years more if it wasn’t for his role. Then since late
2019 he has killed another 600 thousand Americans by bioweapon developed
with Americans’ money. At every revelation of his role he was “asked to
resign” just to make the monkey business in order.

Boy if he is still around when people decide to grab their shotguns...

https://www.latinpost.com/articles/151854/20210907/dr-anthony-fauci-being-called-resign-report-claims-u-s.htm

Clutterfreak

Sep 8, 2021, 10:07:19 PM9/8/21
On 9/7/2021 11:00 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 9/7/2021 9:46 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>> On 9/2/2021 7:49 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>>

>> Sea Covid.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxVkaXvU3Js
>>
>> Charles Laughton reminds me of Steve Wozniak :-) Same group of genes.
>>

> A few of the scenes are signature Hitchcock. Also, same group of
> activated genes shows in Hitchcock himself.
>
> Anyone found the cameo? :)

Another Hitchcock Covid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1cczA_MUDo

As you see, Italians don't have that inability that you Cro-Magnon
people have. They can dub a movie naturally into their own language
without expressing or exhibiting inner Cro-Magnon fears.

Also note the effect of Great Depression in British people. It wasn't
just Americans who suffered from it. Fucking banks.. . All the AUDS in
the world suffered.

Try to find the cameo :)

Clutterfreak

Sep 10, 2021, 12:12:02 AM9/10/21
On 9/8/2021 9:07 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 9/7/2021 11:00 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>> On 9/7/2021 9:46 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>> On 9/2/2021 7:49 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
>>>>

>>> Sea Covid.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxVkaXvU3Js
>>>
>>> Charles Laughton reminds me of Steve Wozniak :-) Same group of genes.
>>>

>> A few of the scenes are signature Hitchcock. Also, same group of
>> activated genes shows in Hitchcock himself.
>>
>> Anyone found the cameo? :)
>>

> Another Hitchcock Covid:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1cczA_MUDo
>
> As you see, Italians don't have that inability that you Cro-Magnon
> people have. They can dub a movie naturally into their own language
> without expressing or exhibiting inner Cro-Magnon fears.
>
> Also note the effect of Great Depression in British people. It wasn't
> just Americans who suffered from it. Fucking banks.. . All the AUDS in
> the world suffered.
>
> Try to find the cameo :)

Third Hitchcock Covid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LwPhO2qPcQ

Cameo in this one is very easy to find. For “39 Steps” (dubbed in
Italian) it was much harder. But only a few have found the cameo for
“Jamaica Inn” :-) So few that many believe there is no cameo in that
one. But there is!

Clutterfreak

Sep 13, 2021, 8:08:35 PM9/13/21
On 9/9/2021 11:11 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:

Another Jap Covid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzF8Yzfh0s4

They just don’t want to part with their Godzdzdzill :)

Plain dumb

Sep 15, 2021, 3:45:49 PM9/15/21

http://www.jinfo.org/Nobel_Prizes.html

>In India we are largely ignorant about them, why they were so hated, etc.

Thought you lived in Australia.

>And why are they now on top?

Krav maga.

Plain dumb

Sep 15, 2021, 4:14:02 PM9/15/21
On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 5:06:50 PM UTC-7, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, 31 May 2021 at 09:23:44 UTC+10, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> > Jim_Pennino replied ( to ClutterFreak ):
> > >
> > > And this has what to do with physics, dimwit ?
> What does anyone but I have to do with physics, here?

Well, I've published papers in refereed journals about
chemical applications of density functional theory,
which is a type of quantum mechanics, which is a type
of physics. Does that count? We could discuss
barrier heights for some common organic reactions
as calculated by DFT compared to traditional
Hartree-Fock.

whodat

Sep 15, 2021, 5:15:31 PM9/15/21
Banerjee was confused at the "Well" above.

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 16, 2021, 9:18:09 AM9/16/21
On Thursday, 16 September 2021 at 06:14:02 UTC+10, Plain dumb wrote:
> On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 5:06:50 PM UTC-7, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, 31 May 2021 at 09:23:44 UTC+10, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> > > Jim_Pennino replied ( to ClutterFreak ):

> > What does anyone but I have to do with physics, here?
>
> Well, I've published papers in refereed journals about
> chemical applications of density functional theory,
> which is a type of quantum mechanics, which is a type
> of physics. Does that count?

No.

We could discuss
> barrier heights for some common organic reactions
> as calculated by DFT compared to traditional
> Hartree-Fock.

Physics is about sense, not bullshit.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jim Pennino

Sep 16, 2021, 11:01:11 AM9/16/21
Lou <noeltu...@live.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 23:31:37 UTC, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> ClutterFreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > This is what a physicist sees in the "vaccine" they're talking about:
>> What physicist would that be and who are "they", babbling shit for brains?
>>
>> <snip remaining off-topic, brain dead babble>
>>

>> --
>> Jim Pennino
> Obviously Jim..you took the vax.

Nope, if you could read you would note that the post is from over 9
months ago and before any COVID-19 had been given emergency use
authorization, therefor there is no way anyone could "took the vax".

Idiot.

Jim Pennino

Sep 16, 2021, 11:01:12 AM9/16/21
Lou <noeltu...@live.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 23:31:37 UTC, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> ClutterFreak <clutterfre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > This is what a physicist sees in the "vaccine" they're talking about:
>> What physicist would that be and who are "they", babbling shit for brains?
>>
>> <snip remaining off-topic, brain dead babble>
>>

>> --
>> Jim Pennino
> Obviously Jim, you were enough to take the vax.

Enough what?

Why are you replying to a post that is over 9 months old?

It is loading more messages.