Alsing: You Conceded the Argument

Claudius Denk

Jan 23, 2022, 11:35:00 AM1/23/22
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 5:30:00 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 12:27:16 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

> > > No, not right. Orthodox theories are considered to be the best model until evidence shows a different model is superior.
> >
> > Wrong. Only a nonscientist would make such an obviously non-scientific assertion. The best model is the one that best matches the evidence.
> > > Do you have evidence, in the form of observation and/or experiments in support of your theories that are superior to the current "orthodox" theories?
>
> > Of course I do. You just conceded the argument by basing it on it being orthodox, which is irrelevant.
> Ok great,

Aha! So, you have no dispute with my assertion that by basing your argument on orthodoxy you just conceded the argument. Right? Admit it, you conceded the argument.

Claudius Denk

sergio

Jan 23, 2022, 11:41:26 AM1/23/22
"So, you have no dispute with my assertion that by basing your argument on orthodoxy you just conceded the argument, based on my admission. Right?
Admit it, you conceded the argument of assertion."

That is CRAZY talk!

Jim Pennino

Jan 23, 2022, 12:16:08 PM1/23/22
Upon reflection, this is delusional gibberish.

> Claudius Denk/James McGinn/Free range mental patient

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 23, 2022, 12:23:20 PM1/23/22
You got nothing!!!

Jim Pennino

Jan 23, 2022, 12:46:11 PM1/23/22
Oh no, not the dreaded and often repeated "You got nothing!!!" when
McGinn/Denk/Delusional is backed into a corner by facts.

James McGinn

Jan 23, 2022, 8:00:57 PM1/23/22

James McGinn

Feb 8, 2022, 10:56:14 AM2/8/22

James McGinn

Mar 3, 2022, 10:06:57 PM3/3/22

Solving Tornadoes

Mar 28, 2022, 4:37:08 PM3/28/22

James McGinn

Apr 9, 2022, 12:08:06 PM4/9/22

Paul Alsing

Apr 9, 2022, 4:14:31 PM4/9/22
On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 8:35:00 AM UTC-8, claudi...@gmail.com wrote:

Alsing: You Conceded the Argument

That never happened, Jimbo, you have no argument, no evidence, and no chance of ever being correct.

"Academia provides me with the tools to do science properly. You got crayons and a soft play area you dozy little twat."

-Dr. Robin Bedford

James McGinn

May 13, 2022, 11:01:18 PM5/13/22

Solving Tornadoes

May 14, 2022, 12:50:13 PM5/14/22
This is your argument? Really?

Jim Pennino

May 14, 2022, 1:16:10 PM5/14/22
This is why Bedford stoped interactingn with you, he realized you are
bat shit crazy and a waste of time.

Real science is not an arguement to be won as most crackpots believe.

Solving Tornadoes

May 14, 2022, 1:38:32 PM5/14/22
For you it's not. This is for sure.

Clutterfreak

May 14, 2022, 2:14:58 PM5/14/22
Tell "Bedford" that's not "doing science." That's doing "applied
science" :-)

Send that son of a bitch to me. I know what to do with him.

Jim Pennino

May 14, 2022, 3:16:09 PM5/14/22
Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 10:16:10 AM UTC-7, Jim Pennino wrote:
>> Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > This is your argument? Really?
>> This is why Bedford stoped interactingn with you, he realized you are
>> bat shit crazy and a waste of time.
>>
>> Real science is not an arguement to be won
>
> For you it's not.

Since I have a real science education, of course not.

sergio

May 14, 2022, 5:53:42 PM5/14/22
On 5/14/2022 1:14 PM, Clutterfreak wrote:
> On 5/14/2022 11:50 AM, Solving Tornadoes wrote:
>> On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 1:14:31 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 8:35:00 AM UTC-8, claudi...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Alsing: You Conceded the Argument
>>>
>>> That never happened, Jimbo, you have no argument, no evidence, and no chance of ever being correct.
>>>
>>> "Academia provides me with the tools to do science properly. You got crayons and a soft play area you dozy little twat."
>>>
>>> -Dr. Robin Bedford
>>
>> This is your argument?  Really?
>

> Tell "Bedford" that's not "doing science." That's doing "applied science" :-)
>
> Send that son of a bitch to me. I know what to do with him.

Yea! give him a dogecoin.

Claudius Denk

Jun 23, 2022, 10:46:54 PM6/23/22