Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 23, 2018, 11:27:27 AM1/23/18
Autistic Archie Plutonium writes:

<snip>

The usual "12 Failures of Plutonium" + personal attack + stalking of
Harvard professors.

You succumbed to your autism again, I see. Better luck next time.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 23, 2018, 5:21:44 PM1/23/18
>>OK, Archie, help us clear this up, once and for all.
>>Since you are the self-proclaimed expert on Logic, can you walk us through
>>this logic? Perhaps we're missing something obvious.

Why not answer the question rather than follow it up with the 12 Failures
of Plutonium again?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Feb 14, 2018, 9:33:25 AM2/14/18
Autistic Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> babbles:

<snip yet another repost of the "12 Failures of Plutonium">

>Michael Moroney writes

>Feb 13 (2 hours ago)

>Are you on drugs or something? First you snip my post, specifically
>snipping the part where I mention Google not caring about your abuse,
>and then you come up with something about cruelty and MIT?

Why do you humiliate yourself by posting made-up crap like turning a
stadium into a particle accelerator?

benj

Feb 14, 2018, 9:53:23 AM2/14/18
On 2/14/2018 2:34 AM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> MAKE sci.math a Level Playing field, and stop tilting sci.math in favor of moron stalkers.
>>
>> Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
>>
>> President Larry Summers
>>
>> Harvard Physics dept
>> Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner, Adam Cohen, Eugene Demler, Michael Desai
>> Louis Deslauriers, John Doyle, Cora Dvorkin, Gary Feldman, Douglas Finkbeiner, Melissa Franklin, Gerald Gabrielse, Howard Georgi, Sheldon Glashow, Roy Glauber, Jene Golovchenko, Markus Greiner, Roxanne Guenette, Girma Hailu, Bertrand Halperin, Lene Hau
>> Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe, Daniel Jafferis, Efthimios Kaxiras, Philip Kim, John Kovac, Erel Levine
>> Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
>> David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
>> Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
>> Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin
>>

>> Harvard Math dept
>> Noam Elkies (FP)
>> Dennis Gaitsgory (FP)
>> Robin Gottlieb (PP)
>> Benedict Gross (FP)
>> Joseph Harris (FP)
>> Heisuke Hironaka (EM)
>> Michael Hopkins (FP)
>> Arthur Jaffe (FP)
>> David Kazhdan (EM)
>> Mark Kisin (FP)
>> Peter Kronheimer (FP)
>> Jacob Lurie (FP)
>> Eric Maskin (FP)
>> Barry Mazur (FP)
>> Curtis McMullen (FP)
>> David Mumford (EM)
>> Martin Nowak (FP)
>> Gerald Sacks (EM)
>> Wilfried Schmid (FP)
>> Yum-Tong Siu (FP)
>> Shlomo Sternberg (EM)
>> John Tate (EM)
>> Cliff Taubes (FP)
>> Hugh Woodin (FP)
>> Horng-Tzer Yau (FP)
>> Shing-Tung Yau (FP)
>>
>>    /\-------/\
>>    \::O:::O::/
>>   (::_  ^  _::)
>>    \_`-----'_/
>> You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Harvard?
>> And, even though you-- professors of math/physics, want to remain stupid in Real Electron/Calculus, your students deserve better.
>
> Michael Moroney writes
>

> Feb 13 (2 hours ago)
>

> Are you on drugs or something? First you snip my post, specifically

Will someone please take this nutjob's keyboard away?
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Feb 14, 2018, 10:02:51 PM2/14/18
Physics Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails yet again:

>Eh, Moron Moroney what percentage short is 940 MeV from 945MeV,

Those don't sound like very useful numbers. (what, you are having trouble
looking up the mssses of the proton or muon? FAIL!) You may find the
numbers 951 and 938 slightly more useful. The difference is almost 13
MeV, which is about 12% the mass of a muon too heavy.

>and redeem yourself of the claim you are an engineer.

What? What will my coworkers do without me? My degree comes in so useful
for understanding how absurd your more absurd claims are!

Sine waves are really semicircles? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
No i (sqrt(-1))? That's OK, we EE's use 'j' instead.
No electric field? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
8.88 is "exactly" 9??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Fe+3 more massive than a neutral Fe atom? HAHAHAHHA!!!!
.511 MeV particle a magnetic monopole yet div[B] = 0? HAHAHAHAHA!!!
A test tube full of H+ ????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, you need to redeem yourself of the claim you are some
scientist or mathematician, and embrace what you really are, a net kO0k.
Not as if everyone else doesn't know that...you'll be the last one to
figure that out...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Feb 22, 2018, 6:46:00 PM2/22/18
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> writes:

>On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 4:14:36 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> p.s. See if you can learn from dumb Mr. Boole. Don't try to walk to town during
>> one of those Dakota blizzards wearing only a T-shirt and sandals...

Subject: Re: Are MIT students wearing only T-shirts & sandals?

Yesterday they sure were. And the day before. The temperature was unusually
warm, temps in the 70s. (Global Warming?) Not so much today.

<snip the 12 Failures of Plutonium, yet again, twice!>

Oops, looks like I triggered the autism yet again. Must be that Archie realizes
he really isn't smarter than Mr. Boole.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Mar 4, 2018, 8:38:27 PM3/4/18
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> writes:

>Michael Moroney writes:
>9:01 AM (7 hours ago)

>Physics Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>>Stay out of all my threads, you miserable rotten creep

>Sorry, there is no such thing as "my thread" on Usenet. Porat has just
>as much right to babble his nonsense here as you do to babble your
nonsense here. You post something, expect a response.

>Besides, what's the difference between Porat babbling nonsense about
>'circlons' and 'chains of orbitals' and Archimedes Plutonium babbling
nonsense about 'electron=muon' and 'cosmic plutonium atoms'????
Other than the fact Plutonium is a much better speller?

So tell us, Archie, do you believe you have the right to babble nonsense
here but Porat doesn't have the same right to babble nonsense? If so,
why?

<snip full blown stalking autism attack with the "12 Failures">

Oh dear, poor Archie seems to be cycling back and forth, sometimes restraining
his autism, but sometimes letting loose with hundreds of lines of failures.
I hope he can get it under control some day.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Apr 15, 2018, 1:09:27 PM4/15/18
I missed how Archie mutiple posted his reply, upping his lameness score.

Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Moroney and Shein writing

Shein? Never met the man.

> tests for Boston

I don't even live in Boston.

>Michael Moroney writes the definitive physics and math entrance
>exam for both Harvard and MIT
>1:06 AM (19 minutes ago)

No, I just measure the lameness and predictability of Plutonium posts.

>Nomen Nescio
>4:46 PM (3 hours ago)

>Palmjob Paddle Award:
>[ ] Did You Catch The Hidden Message Behind Lady G Outfit Last Night?'s mushroom-slathered meatpole
>[ ] Jim McGinn weather report
>[ ] Steve Carroll's Darwinian Finch

>=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=DB=9E=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=
=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88 ]=E2=96=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=
=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=84=E2=96=83=20
>=E2=96=82=E2=96=84=E2=96=85=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=
=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=85=E2=96=84=E2=96=83=E2=96=82=20
>I=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=
=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=
=96=88=E2=96=88=E2=96=88].=20
>=E2=97=A5=E2=8A=99=E2=96=B2=E2=8A=99=E2=96=B2=E2=8A=99=E2=96=B2=E2=8A=99=E2=
=96=B2=E2=8A=99=E2=96=B2=E2=8A=99=E2=96=B2=E2=8A=99=E2=97=A4...=20

ahh, I see. Archie doesn't like the crude ascii checkboxes.

>AP writes: No questions on the fact the REal Proton is 840MeV, REal
>Electron is 105MeV and .5MeV particle was Dirac's Magnetic Monopole?
<snip crap>

So here goes: New Improved Plutonium Lameness Checklist.

=E2=98=90 Archie responds to criticism but is unable to discuss the issue...
=E2=98=91 ...with Archie's response posted in the wrong topic...
=E2=98=91 ...and to the wrong newsgroup...
=E2=98=91 ...multiple times...
=E2=98=90 ...enough times to be classified as spam...
=E2=98=91 ...in a topic/topics explicitly created by him for doing so...
=E2=98=90 ...and Archie even whines about (other) spammers in his spam...
=E2=98=90 ...and Archie added zero new content...
=E2=98=91 ...Giggle Groups screenshot cut and pasted...
=E2=98=91 ...with a subject about flunking a nonexistent test no one ever took...
=E2=98=91 ...and the subject mentions totally uninvolved people...
=E2=98=91 ...who are university math or physics professors...
=E2=98=91 ...at a university supposedly near the person criticizing Archie...
=E2=98=91 ...but Archie got the location (and university) completely wrong...
=E2=98=90 ...and Archie demands they resign for not teaching his broken math...
=E2=98=91 ...and he includes a stalker list of physics and/or math professors...
=E2=98=91 ...and STILL can't answer 'why stalker lists of uninvolved profs'...
=E2=98=90 ...and Archie's actual response is completely unrelated to the topic...
=E2=98=91 ...and the critic's comment has embarrassing (to AP) portion removed...
=E2=98=91 ...to the extent the comment is no longer recognizable...
=E2=98=91 ...includes random snippets by other critics, spammers or babblers...
=E2=98=90 ...which are attributed to yet other critics, spammers or babblers...
=E2=98=91 ...followed by yet another repost of the "12 Failures of Plutonium"...
=E2=98=90 ...or the "you gotta draw pictures of calculus" repost...
=E2=98=91 ...and includes the dumb ascii art cat/owl thing...
=E2=98=90 ...as well as ascii art of Archie's butthole...
=E2=98=91 ...and Archie doesn't realize ascii art is so 1980s...
=E2=98=91 ...and Archie brings up a "mistake" (in his view) from months ago...
=E2=98=91 ...which, of course, is not actually a mistake...
=E2=98=90 ...and Archie invents yet more "mistakes" (that are not mistakes)...
=E2=98=90 ...and Archie really wears out the "a beer short of a 6 pack" joke...
=E2=98=90 ...but he still doesn't realize he's about 5 beers short...
=E2=98=90 ...and Archie can't get over the shame of messing up percentages...
=E2=98=91 ...and Archie is envious that I weighed the electron and he didn't...
=E2=98=91 ...Archie asks Google Groups to something they can't do...
=E2=98=91 ...Google Groups poster. 'Nuf said.

Archimedes Plutonium Lameness score: 23!

Michael Moroney

Apr 15, 2018, 1:13:46 PM4/15/18
I missed how Archie mutiple posted his reply, upping his lameness score.

Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Moroney and Shein writing

Shein? Never met the man.

> tests for Boston

I don't even live in Boston.

>Michael Moroney writes the definitive physics and math entrance
>exam for both Harvard and MIT
>1:06 AM (19 minutes ago)

No, I just measure the lameness and predictability of Plutonium posts.

>Nomen Nescio
>4:46 PM (3 hours ago)

>Palmjob Paddle Award:
>[ ] Did You Catch The Hidden Message Behind Lady G Outfit Last Night?'s mushroom-slathered meatpole
>[ ] Jim McGinn weather report
>[ ] Steve Carroll's Darwinian Finch

>███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
>▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
>I███████████████████].
>◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

ahh, I see. Archie doesn't like the crude ascii checkboxes.

>AP writes: No questions on the fact the REal Proton is 840MeV, REal
>Electron is 105MeV and .5MeV particle was Dirac's Magnetic Monopole?
<snip crap>

So here goes: New Improved Plutonium Lameness Checklist.

☐ Archie responds to criticism but is unable to discuss the issue...
☑ ...with Archie's response posted in the wrong topic...
☑ ...and to the wrong newsgroup...
☑ ...multiple times...
[...]

Michael Moroney

Feb 19, 2019, 11:12:16 AM2/19/19
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Subject: Re: Moroney & Shein Boston show Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

>Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages

Again?? Plutonium failed all over the place again! Who has been feeding
Plutonium Taco Bell Extra Beany Burritos laced with Ex-Lax?? Stop it!

>12 PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon
>by Archimedes Plutonium

It's back!! The 12 Failures of Plutonium!! 12 claims the electron is the
short-lived muon, and every single one of them is wrong! How could
Plutonium fail so much?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Mar 1, 2019, 3:09:57 PM3/1/19
AlzheimerPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard,
> teach percentages correctly??--

AlzheimerPlutonium, you are still mad at me for catching your math mistake?

FAIL!

x-no-archive: yes

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Mar 23, 2019, 2:00:57 PM3/23/19
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>AP writes: 26 years of posts of Moroney and all they amount to is the above,

Hey, you're the one who after 26 years is posting ascii art buttholes!

>no wonder Harvard kicked out Moroney as a moron tramp

You're projecting again, Dartmouth College fired your ass for posting
stupid crap like your Plutonium Atom Stupidity under their name!

x-no-archive: yes
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Mar 31, 2019, 5:20:43 PM3/31/19
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 10:27:27 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 10:45:00 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium fails at math:

>AP writes: Moroney-kibo-shein spammers for decades, never any math never any physics-- just insane stalking

Archimedes Plutonium, spammer for decades, never any math never any physics-- just
insane stalking.

x-no-archive: yes
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

Michael Moroney

Mar 31, 2019, 5:29:27 PM3/31/19
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Apr 2, 2019, 3:18:53 PM4/2/19
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 10:27:27 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>On Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 12:06:30 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>AP writes: the worthless stalker Moroney of 27 years, just repeats and repeats, the
>insane nutter.

I can't help it if your autism makes you so repetive.
Why are you autistic people so repetive?

x-no-archive: yes

SergIo

Apr 2, 2019, 3:37:25 PM4/2/19
On 4/2/2019 2:18 PM, Michael Moroney wrote:
> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>
>> On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 10:27:27 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>
>> On Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 12:06:30 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>>> AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>
>> AP writes: the worthless stalker Moroney of 27 years, just repeats and repeats, the
>> insane nutter.
>
> I can't help it if your autism makes you so repetive.
> Why are you autistic people so repetive?
>

> x-no-archive: yes

south dakota is know for high levels of cosmic rays
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Apr 25, 2019, 3:36:20 AM4/25/19
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: try it out-- all the light vanishes Re: slow light helps us prove that light itself is closed loop ellipses Re: Quantum Entanglement is easy to measure with BEC slow light

>I do not think anyone has made any "use" of Dr. Hau's slowed light, until now.
>For it has been just a curiousity at Harvard, not of any use, until now.
>Dr. Hau, when you read this, please do the experiment and tell the world about
>it. I am pretty sure all the light vanishes the instant you turn the laser off.

>Try it.

poor archie. Perhaps his diseased cats cause him to have delusions such as
his evil atom god or his belief that anyone actual agrees with him enough so
he uses "we" to describe his delusions, or that all the professors he stalks
actually see and read his posts.

I actually heard of a disease carried by cats that causes rodents not to be
afraid of cats. It's actually a survival technique of the disease, rodents with
it aren't afraid of cats, they are more likely to be caught and eaten by cats,
cats get or at least carry the disease, they spread it to other rodents, who
become unafraid of cats, etc. They say it affects humans (with cats) as well,
some mental illness, but I forget exactly what.

x-no-archive: yes

Chris M. Thomasson

Apr 25, 2019, 4:45:47 AM4/25/19
Toxoplasma Gondii. Time to take a shower.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

May 19, 2019, 11:59:02 PM5/19/19
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>AP writes: Is Harvard physics like Moroney-- only doing ad hominem, never any physics

Is South Dakota like AutisticPlutonium-- only doing ad hominem, never any physics.

x-no-archive: yes
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

May 27, 2019, 8:38:05 PM5/27/19
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Subject: Re: Announcement:: AP's Calculus book most recent best seller--World's
>First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Kindle Edition by
>Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

>Announcement:: AP's Calculus book most recent best seller--World's First
>Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Kindle Edition by Archimedes
>Plutonium (Author)

WARNING TO PARENTS: Archimedes Plutonium is offering to teach your children
his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He will corrupt the minds of your
children! He teaches bizarre false physics, that there are no negative
numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't a sine wave plus many,
many other instances of bad math and physics.

He has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books on Usenet.
Fortunately, this has failed so far, perhaps in part due to the fact Usenet
is an old, dying medium few students even know of, much less use. However, Mr.
Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free
on Kindle. This has greatly increased the risk to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is to teach false Boolean logic such as
3 AND 2 = 5. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll
post a false statement that nobody believes, such as 3 OR 2 = 5, say that
it is false, but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false
statement such as 3 AND 2 = 5, in order to really confuse future computer
scientists. It is important for future computer scientists to remember that
in the bitwise Boolean logic used by computers, 3 OR 2 = 3 and 3 AND 2 = 2.
Don't let Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of children like this.
Perhaps he wants everyone to be a failure at math and physics, just like he
is. Perhaps he is an agent of Putin and Russia, or maybe of China, in order
to make sure they will continue to dominate the trade economy. Maybe he is a
minion of Kim Jong Un of North Korea. But the point is, stay away, if he
offers to give or sell you his dangerous book. Especially now since they are
available for free from otherwise legitimate Amazon.

In addition, Plutonium wants to usurp good Christians by trying to convince
students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god. You can recognize
the symbol of this evil pagan cult, which is an ascii-art cosmic butthole.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jun 29, 2019, 2:07:44 PM6/29/19
Babbling KO0k Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> ko0kbabbles:

>Yes, so, like the ellipse is never a conic cut, always a cylinder cut. What is
>wrong with just being honest and truthful.

>Subject: kicking out the sci.physics scumbag shithead kibo Parry Moroney-- no science only hate spiel stalker

How many times do I have to tell you, kooktard, if you attack me I attack back. You
keep attacking me, so I guess you must like it when I attack back.

Either that, or you really are too dumb and stoopid to understand "if you attack me
I attack back".

And now you even attack me when I point out that Sefton is babbling nonsense.

How dumb and stoopid is that, Uncle Al?

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface of Venus
under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor
dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that
it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different sensorium of
stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid so
collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild radius.
Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no intellect
can escape. Singularity stupid. Archie-Poo emits more stupid/second than
our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year. Quasar stupid. Nothing
else in the universe can be this stupid. Archie-Poo is an oozingly
putrescent primordial fragment from the original Big Bang of Stupid, a
pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that define maximally extrapolated hypergeometric
n-dimensional backgroundless stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo is
Planck stupid, a quantum foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand
unified theory of stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid."

x-no-archive: yes
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jul 5, 2019, 8:18:10 PM7/5/19
Minnow of Math and Runt of Physics Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> begs me to strike back for attacking me:

>kibo-- boar hog with tits Re: kibo Parry Moroney, booted out of sci.physics-- kibo is useless

Archimedes Plutonium made a wonderful discovery when he discovered the existence
of the prehistoric California Desert Walrus. This rare creature is unknown to
science, as only the tusks have been discovered. However Plutonium discovered
that since there were no fish for the California Desert Walrus to feed on, it
depended on other prey. It was the local apex predator, preying on the local
tigers. The California Desert Walrus would deliver a lethal blow to the tiger by
biting it in the mouth. The California Desert Walrus's tusks would break off and
jam the tiger's mouth open. The California Desert Walrus followed its prey around
until it died of exhaustion from its mouth being pried open, then the California
Desert Walrus would feast on the body of the tiger. The tusks grew back the next
day.

Stupid scientists thought the tiger skeletons with California Desert Walrus tusks
jamming its mouth open were actually the mythical Saber Tooth Tiger. How silly that
they didn't discover the hunting techniques of the California Desert Walrus, jamming
the mouths of its prey open with its tusks!

x-no-archive: yes
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Flaming Psychotic Embolism

Jul 10, 2019, 10:54:22 AM7/10/19
Shut up idiette.

john

Jul 10, 2019, 3:29:24 PM7/10/19
MM

And now you even attack me when I point out that Sefton is babbling nonsense.

For you, Mikey, EVERYTHING is nonsense.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jul 18, 2019, 2:43:25 AM7/18/19
Minnow of Math and Runt of Physics Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>What we throw out of Old Math-- excerpt from my textbook-- TEACHING TRUE
>MATHEMATICS: journal-textbook for ages 5 to 18, Volume 1; Kindle

No, Archie, don't use "we" just because your diseased cats are meowing!! They
are not telling you to throw stuff out of math, they are telling you that they are
hungry! Feed them!!! (and take them to the vet!!)

x-no-archive: yes
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted