Loopy's Turban

HVAC

Jan 17, 2017, 2:22:15 PM1/17/17
So I was asked if Loopy wore a jewel on his turban.

I categorically deny having any knowledge of Loopy's turban or any jewels which may or may not be embedded therein

benj

Jan 17, 2017, 5:54:41 PM1/17/17
On 1/17/2017 2:22 PM, HVAC wrote:
> So I was asked if Loopy wore a jewel on his turban.
>
> I categorically deny having any knowledge of Loopy's turban or any jewels which may or may not be embedded therein

Actually it's a ceremonial dagger to be used on infidels like you.

You are really ignorant not only of science but of sub humans as well.

HVAC

Jan 18, 2017, 8:03:38 AM1/18/17
BJ quacked
You are really ignorant not only of science but of sub humans as well.
-------------

Did you just call Loopy a 'sub human'? That's terrible

Yuri Kretin

Jan 18, 2017, 1:25:48 PM1/18/17
no way, He has a degree from a college.

Does the Jewel in the Turban emitt a high frequency light beam that
blinds all non believers into submission ? or also good at parties.

pix of my sister with Aunt Jemima turban on;
https://img0.etsystatic.com/009/0/7771578/il_570xN.458457872_t5mr.jpg

HVAC

Jan 18, 2017, 1:32:49 PM1/18/17

Mahipal

Jan 18, 2017, 3:35:09 PM1/18/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 1:25:48 PM UTC-5, Yuri Kretin wrote:
> On 1/18/2017 7:03 AM, HVAC wrote:
> > BJ quacked
> > You are really ignorant not only of science but of sub humans as well.
> > -------------
> >
> > Did you just call Loopy a 'sub human'? That's terrible

BenjJi can call me any names he likes, he's my pal.

> no way, He has a degree from a college.

Wait wait WAIT! Yuri/SergioJi, are you trying to help me here or not?! He he...

> Does the Jewel in the Turban emitt a high frequency light beam that
> blinds all non believers into submission ? or also good at parties.
>
> pix of my sister with Aunt Jemima turban on;
> https://img0.etsystatic.com/009/0/7771578/il_570xN.458457872_t5mr.jpg

I only claim to wear an Invisible Purple Turban (IPT). Want loopy images? Here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Purple+Turban Don't hate me for my dress style.

-- Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple"... as in Loops, Syrup, Wood.

benj

Jan 18, 2017, 6:55:09 PM1/18/17
Terrible? It was YOU who voiced your Klan dogma that all non-whites
aren't quite human. Oh that's right. You are a fascist lib journalist
and you mock anyone who repeats what you say. Terrible.

HVAC

Jan 19, 2017, 8:26:23 AM1/19/17
BJ quacked
Terrible? It was YOU who voiced your Klan dogma that all non-whites
aren't quite human.
------------

Obviously I never said that

benj

Jan 19, 2017, 4:13:33 PM1/19/17
When caught in a lie, simply lie some more and keep lying until
everybody gets tired and goes home. Hey Looperji, Don't you remember
when he called you a "lesser race"? HVAC don't make me go look up your
post on the INTERNET. If I do you will be sorry. Trust me.

HVAC

Jan 19, 2017, 7:20:09 PM1/19/17
BJ quacked
When caught in a lie, simply lie some more and keep lying until
everybody gets tired and goes home. Hey Looperji, Don't you remember
when he called you a "lesser race"? HVAC don't make me go look up your
post on the INTERNET. If I do you will be sorry. Trust me.
------------

Not only do I deny saying it, I *categorically* deny it.

(He's foaming and now I want froth)

benj

Jan 19, 2017, 8:47:17 PM1/19/17
Smart. You know by trying for Froth as a pro I won't be able to look you
up (and your kids as well) and put the truth out there for all to see. I
always said you were a pro. Check but not mate.

HVAC

Jan 20, 2017, 9:22:11 AM1/20/17
BJ quacked
Smart. You know by trying for Froth as a pro I won't be able to look you
up (and your kids as well) and put the truth out there for all to see. I
always said you were a pro. Check but not mate.

I predict both foam and froth from BJ when he returns back to his lonely hovel after yet another boring day in his work-a-day 'life'. If he starts drinking, the more the foamy froth will flow.

(I love myself)

benj

Jan 20, 2017, 4:02:49 PM1/20/17
Translation: HVAC trolled for a "froth" to get the insane "cure" but
failed. I'm a pro.