Artic Ice melting 5X faster than predicted// AP's 44th published book AP's periodic journal of fakeries in science// Physics focus series, book 2 Magazine of science and math fakes foisted on general public Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 15, 2022, 10:08:29 PM8/15/22

AP's 44th published book AP's periodic journal of fakeries in science// Physics focus series, book 2 Magazine of science and math fakes foisted on general public Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 4:46:05 PM UTC-5, XXX wrote in sci.math:
> We have never observed a transition to red giant.
> So how do we know for sure?
> We will have to wait to see what stars do what.
> Hertzsprung Russel Diagram is less than a
> century old and stars are believed to be
> in the 10's of billions. By that belief we
> need to wait to see what stars do for a
> certainty first.

You have never studied true science, especially physics.
You hear reports that scientists have found 5X the acceleration of artic ice melt which cannot be explained by Global Warming. And you do not even believe in fossil fuel human warming.

Do you even know what the Faraday law is?

NASA recorded a Sun's radiation increase of 0.005% yearly for the past 10 years.

Can a fool like you, understand that such a yearly increase causes the Arctic ice mass to melt at 5X the rate than Global Warming causes ice melt. Can a fool like you understand that link.

My 95th published book

Jupiter proves Sun and Stars shine from Faraday Law, not fusion//Student teaches professor series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

AP is starting a series of science books wherein the teachers, the professors of science are still far behind the learning-curve. Where the professors are teaching false and fake science and math. And where the students in class are actually more intelligent on the subject and topic at hand. For example that the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday's Law and not from fusion. Another example in mathematics where the ellipse is a cylinder cut, never a conic cut as proven by AP as long ago as 2016, yet the professors of mathematics around the world in colleges still teaching the fakery of a ellipse as a conic cut. Here again, the students more intelligent on the topic than is the professor of mathematics.

I am in the middle of a corona virus pandemic and so I decided to write these short small books in a series with just one idea to prove. And where the students are smarter than the professor teaching the subject. I do not know how I am going to fare in this pandemic and so I pragmatically turn to these short books.

Cover Picture: is my iphone photograph of my computer Google search of Jupiter. I especially like that Jupiter picture showing the beautiful blue Aurorae on the north pole of Jupiter.
Length: 8 pages

Product details
File Size: 818 KB
Print Length: 8 pages
Publication Date: March 10, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B085T21YRQ
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

My 98th published book

Another proof Sun & Stars shine by Faraday Law, not fusion// What is truly Beta & Alpha radioactivity decay //Student teaches professor series, book 3
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In my 2016-2017 discovery that the real electron is the muon that stays inside its associated proton doing the Faraday Law, I slowly began to realize that the Sun and Stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday's Law, and that I would someday in the future of 2017, re-do all of Radioactivity theory. To do that because the Beta radioactive decay was not a electron but was a Dirac magnetic monopole-dipole. That the Alpha decay was in fact a whole entire helium atom not just a helium nucleus. That the neutron decay was alright, as is. But the gamma ray decay was just another Dirac magnetic monopole-dipole.

So I had to re-do all of radioactivity theory, but I had so much more higher priorities to do after 2017, that just now in 2020, I can manage to start to correct the vast majority of Radioactivity theory. The greatest problem I have in that correction, is the picture of radioactive decay, for my cover picture is a collage of sketches from the Internet of a Google search for radioactive decay. And as you can see, all of science views the interior of atoms as balls and compacted balls, and decay as the emission of a ball. Where as the likely true picture of the inside of atoms is one of a torus coil, many windings for higher atomic atoms, with the muon as a ring thrusting through this long torus coil of protons producing electricity. That electricity is magnetic monopoles-dipoles. And it is these monopoles-dipoles that makes up Beta decay and gamma ray decay. As for a alpha particle being a helium atom would be a torus coil emitted. And a neutron decay would be another torus coil of just a proton torus of 8 windings with a muon ring inside of the proton. Neutrino decay is a magnetic monopole or dipole but is a longitudinal wave instead of a double transverse wave.
Length: 16 pages

Product details
File Size: 961 KB
Print Length: 16 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B085VWS1DG
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

My 128th published book

Research Notebook: Earth has perhaps 1-10 million years, or, 140 million years before it is broiled by the Sun// consequence of starshine is Faraday law, not fusion// Astronomy series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 7Apr2021. This is AP's 128th published book of science.

Preface: This is a research notebook, meaning the entire book is an ongoing research program and many unanswered questions need a full answer, chief among those questions is whether we have 1-10 million years rush exit of Earth, or we have the more comfortable 140 million years gradual exit. As of August 2020, I have the fact that the Sun has gone into a Red Giant phase, I have that as a _certainty fact_ due to the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday Law, not from fusion. A certainty fact because all cosmic bodies double in their number of atoms every 140 million years time elapse. So that our Sun is in a Red Giant phase as of 2020, starting Red Giant phase and this phase initiation causes the amount of UV radiation by the Sun to increase steadily and steadily. I have the fact from NASA that the yearly increase in Solar Radiation is 0.005%. Such a yearly increase in radiation, especially UV radiation, regardless of the Ozone protection, regardless of the ozone and its hole, that such a yearly increase will see drastic deaths in Insect populations. The Ozone layer of protection can no longer protect us from a 0.005% steady yearly increase. There is research news that even blue visible light is deadly to small organisms. Small size animals will be the first big noticeable hit in a Red Giant phase. And even larger size animals such as birds, songbirds exposed to a increasing blue light visible and ultraviolet will destroy their eyes and seeing ability. And now we have the SCIENCE 24APR2020 report on its cover "Insect Decline". Where Earths Insect biomass is on a rapid decline 25% biomass per decade. With that rapid of a decline, it is not too many years that entire ecosystems start to decline as well, the plants, for the plants need insects.

What this research notebook is unable to ascertain at the moment, is whether Earth will become like Venus as non-liveable in 1 to 10 million years, or whether we have a more comfortable exit from Earth as 140 million years to do something about the inevitable Sun going Red Giant. A 25% decline of Insects in the last decade is news that indicates, strongly indicates we have just 1 to 10 million years to make Mars-Europa-Pluto our new home. I hate to see that if that is true, because I know 10 million years is a short time to do something of a total evacuation of planet Earth and try to live upon Mars-Europa-Pluto. Such a mass exodus sounds more like a horror story.

But all the science books prior to this book, were saying humanity has around 4 billion years to begin to contemplate a Sun going Red Giant phase. No, this book says Earth is like Venus in the next 140 million years, and possibly like Venus in just 1 to 10 million years. So where the 4 billion years -- no-one really cared about Red Giant phase, if that is truly 1-10 million years. Then, that science becomes number 1 science in every person alive. If we do not get out to Mars-Europa-Pluto in time, there will be no more humanity, and gone extinct. And funny, and ironic, that the average life span of any organism-species on Earth as found in the fossil record, is, you guessed it, 1 to 10 million years on average. There is something tantalizingly curious about the numbers 1 to 10 million years as the average life span of any species until it becomes extinct.

Cover Picture: is my iphone photograph of that SCIENCE "Insect Decline" and also my computer with the recent report of a 30% loss of all wild birds in North America.
Length: 124 pages

Product details
ASIN : B08FPQB2YQ
Publication date : August 11, 2020
Language : English
File size : 879 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 124 pages
Lending : Enabled
AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 16, 2022, 12:32:39 AM8/16/22
AP does not know who the boss is of what the Webb Telescope looks at. But whoever, AP implores them to drop all things of the Webb and have it stare at the Alpha Centauri system, to tell us if we can "make out whether life exists there, or had existed there". No more important news than this can come from Webb telescope, for if life existed on Alpha Centauri with its star being 1.1 mass of the Sun, is likely to tell us-- we need to colonize Europa before it is too late. I would also wager a bet that the elongated object that drifted into our Solar System "Oumuamua" elongated space rock. It is likely that this elongated rock is something of a Alpha Centauri lost civilization that drifted in space, much like our Voyager spaceship adrift in interstellar space.

So, what I am respectfully requesting is that Webb telescope be trained upon Alpha Centauri and see if we can surmize of life there. And secondly, the second priority is to see if the Jarrett cosmic ring can be elaborated upon.

--- quoting Wikipedia on the exoplanets nearest Earth---
Proxima Centauri has three known planets: Proxima b, an Earth-sized planet in the habitable zone discovered in 2016; Proxima c, a super-Earth 1.5 A.U. away, which is possibly surrounded by a huge ring system, discovered in 2019; and Proxima d, a candidate sub-Earth which orbits very closely to the star, announced in 2022. Alpha Centauri A may have a Neptune-sized habitable-zone planet, though it is not yet known to be planetary in nature and could be an artifact of the discovery mechanism. Alpha Centauri B has no known planets: planet Bb, purportedly discovered in 2012, was subsequently found to likely not exist, and a separate transiting planet has yet to be confirmed.

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 16, 2022, 5:22:00 AM8/16/22
What I am saying here as regards to the 5 times greater acceleration of polar ice melt from Global Warming of fossil fuel burning, 5 times greater than what scientists predicted, is due to the fact that none of those computations included the fact of 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation.

The reason Earth is crumbling in environment is the Sun is 90% the cause of environment ruining and fossil fuel burning takes up only 10% of that ruination of climate.

If all the models for Climate Change in the past 30 years included the idea that the Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation phase with yearly radiation increase of 0.005%, then the scientists modeling would have easily hit "right-on" the polar melt down.

Sun radiation increase affects the poles first, rather than mid latitudes. We see that all the time in the auroraes. The poles are the most vulnerable to Solar radiation increases.

And the reason scientists were hugely off by 5 times the polar melt, is that they used only greenhouse gases of fossil fuels in their calculations and modeling.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 16, 2022, 3:32:50 PM8/16/22
Alright I am looking for the latest data on Polar Ice Cap Melting. One site on web says 6X faster than predicted by modeling with just fossil fuel burning.

Another site on web-- "worldwildlife dot org" says "We lose Arctic sea ice at a rate of almost 13% per decade, and over the past 30 years, the oldest and thickest ice in the Arctic has declined by a stunning 95%."

NASA claims "ice caps are melting 9% every ten years.."

All AP wants is the disparity in what scientists calculate and the actual melt. That disparity is 5 or 6 times from what Greenhouse Gas fossil fuel burning causes, and what is actually happening.

So I place this disparity of 5 to 6 times calculation compared to actual, due to Sun has gone Red Giant phase.

If the scientists had calculated Polar Ice Melt using the figure of 0.005% yearly solar radiation increase, had used that data from NASA, then the disparity would never have occurred. And the cause of Global Warming is 90% due to Sun radiation, and only 10% due to fossil fuel burning.

This does not mean we should burn fossil fuel. For it is the worst air pollution and toxic air, and a major health concern.

By all means-- end fossil fuel burning.

But as for Sun shining from Faraday law and not from fusion, we can do nothing about that, except start planning on colonizing Europa, for the Earth is only going to be hotter, hotter and hotter, and no life on Earth, in perhaps a million years from now. Earth, in a million years is another Venus-- lifeless.

The thought on everyone's mind, every human, starting now, is,.... colonize Europa.

If we do not colonize Europa, no life from Earth will ever exist in the future-- all be incinerated into oblivion.

Question: Our Voyager spacecraft is now in deep space, for it is out of our Solar System. The question is-- will it pass through Alpha Centauri, our nearest star system? Will Voyager wander through Alpha Centauri?

Question: The recent sighting of this strange object that was long, elongated, called "Oumuamua". Did that object come from Alpha Centauri? We know its partial track through our Solar System and should be able to tell us if it came from Alpha Centauri. If it came from Alpha Centauri, there is the good chance that it was a electric tower built by the Alpha Centaurian civilization for their "Europa-like escape". The aliens of Alpha Centauri may all be dead for their star is 1.1 the mass of our Sun. Or, they maybe alive and this "Oumuamua" by accident got away from them in their colony.

All the more reason to drop everything that the Webb telescope is doing and point it at Alpha Centauri to see if we can spot indications of advanced aliens. Even point it in the direction of where "Oumuamua" had last been spotted, to see if we can find "Oumuamua" and get more details of that object.

AP