Do you want to send the email to the real Sergio?

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 22, 2022, 12:24:11 PM1/22/22
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 8:46:11 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 7:46:08 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> >> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> <snip>
> >> So you are now accusing Sergio of having commited a crime.
> >>
> >> I would tread very carefully with such accusations.
> >
> > Maybe we should email the real scientist (who lives in Switzerland,
> > not Mission Viejo, CA) who shares his name with our resident troll
> > Sergio and ask him how he feels about science trolls stealing his identity?
> >
> > Let's see if he wants to press charges.
> >
> > Go ahead, let's see if we can find his email.
> >
> > James McGinn / Delusional twit begging to be sued
>
> Have you the slightest clue how bat shit crazy reposting everything is?

Do you want to send the email to the real Sergio?

Jim Pennino

Jan 22, 2022, 1:16:08 PM1/22/22
And yet again for this bat shit crazy repost, since you are the one with
the doubts, how about you sending a letter to the real Sergio in care of
his publisher to make absolutely sure you are mailing the correct
Sergio?

James McGinn

Jan 23, 2022, 8:05:19 PM1/23/22

sergio

Jan 24, 2022, 12:04:24 AM1/24/22
Just post here, I'll read it.

Why do you ask others to do stuff for you ? Are you kept somewhere ?

Too Bad you Have NO SCIENCE to post, otherwise you are a delusional twit.

Claudius Denk

May 2, 2022, 12:51:10 AM5/2/22

Solving Tornadoes

Jun 5, 2022, 11:20:15 PM6/5/22