forgibme i sick i cry

_

Mar 5, 2020, 2:34:06 PM3/5/20
forgibme i sick i cry

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 23, 2022, 12:01:34 AM1/23/22
CERN's Harry Cliff, Mitesh Patel, Gino Isidori, Gudrun Hiller, Frank Kruger, Paula Alvarez Cartelle, Ben Allanach, physics dolts with no logical brain to be in physics. Too stupid to ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron? The muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is Dirac's magnetic monopole? When you have Harry Cliff absent of logical intelligence you just have more of the same b.s. of henpecking a monterously dumb theory of Standard Model that only quacks like Harry Cliff follow and chip away around the edges with their mindless "new force" and their mindless Standard Model with mindless quarks. They should have named Quarks that of quacks.

But all physicists today are a bag of nattering nutters who never even learned what the hell is angular momentum because the idiot Harry Cliff and others still think that a 0.5MeV particle traveling at 99% speed of light will stay together outside a proton of 938MeV and not fly off in a hydrogen atom. I mean Harry Cliff must have been borne 300 years ago with his understanding of physics. All physicists today have a 10 cent worth of understanding of what is angular momentum.

2- Kibo Parry Moron tirade on fake science news of NEW SCIENTIST 15Jan2022 of antiphysics Harry Cliff with his bozo nonsense of Standard Model with new force. Harry Cliff was borne yesterday in physics...

Kibo Parry Moron, is Harry Cliff as stupid as you with your 938 is 12% short of 945????
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 1:37:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"psychoceramic"

AP writes: yes Kibo Parry Moron, it is about time that failed physicists like Harry Cliff begin to ask the question, can you have a 0.5MeV particle flying at 99% speed of light outside a 938MeV proton and still stay together as a hydrogen atom. Or is there absolutely no brains left in the mind of Harry Cliff.

>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
>of Math and of Physics "Drag Queen of Science"
> blathered:

AP writes: yes Kibo Parry Moron, for Harry Cliff is of a generation of physicists that never had to take logic while at University to learn how to think clear and think straight, for physics education has become that of total memorization of a foolish idiot physics professor, the nonsense that comes out of his mouth like Peter Higgs or Sheldon Glashow.

> their respective University student newspaper

AP writes yes, Kibo Parry Moron it is about time that a moron like Harry Cliff see the light of day in physics, that the real true electron of atoms is the Muon at 105MeV versus the proton at 840MeV where the numbers allow for angular momentum, but better yet, that muon is not on the outside of the proton but inside the proton 8 ring torus doing the Faraday Law.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Re: 1-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Roy Masters Sep 13, 2019, 3:24:07 PM

Re: 1.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Patricio J. Whackmember Sep 13, 2019, 5:43:28 PM

Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Martin
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:57:15 AM

Re: 2.0-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Michael,Newberg,N'Gom
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:57 AM

Re: 2.1-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Persans,Schroeder,Shur
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:39 AM

Re: 2.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to math percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:28 AM

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

>nobody of science, in the middle of nowhere in an unheated
> single wide surrounded by diseased cats.

AP writes: Yes, Kibo Parry Moron, CERN is a lost cause with mindless idiots who never learned angular momentum== their 0.5MeV particle at 99% speed of light flying outside the proton-- diseased cats know better than Harry Cliff, Mitesh Patel, Gino Isidori, Gudrun Hiller, Frank Kruger, Paula Alvarez Cartelle, Ben Allanach.

>no authority over
> anyone, especially any of the greats of science.

AP writes: yes Kibo Parry Moron, the greatest kooks of physics today with their 0.5MeV particle as the atom's electron where AP calls the 0.5MeV particle Dirac's magnetic monopole.

> Why would anyone, they especially, apologize for anything that's not
> wrong? That's pretty dumb and stoopid, isn't it.

>So apologize to all your students and
> the world of physics for being a foolish idiot of physics in your
> physics career.

AP writes: yes Harry Cliff, Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, CERN apologize to the world of physics, that you continue to never ask nor answer the question which is the atom's true electron-- the muon or the 0.5MeV particle.

> Nobody is going to apologize for not teaching something so insanely
> wrong. You can't even get the masses right! 950.9253795 is much larger
> than 938.27208816! You have to use two fudge factors, one using 945 and
> the second fudge factor is the fudge factor you call "sigma error"!
>
> [snip crap]

AP writes: yes, so much of the physics in science magazines is crap written by those with "no logical brain".

137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
• ASIN : B08PC99JJB
• Publication date : November 29, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 682 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 78 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook. Now Asimov's book is full of error and mistakes, and that is disappointing but all of Old Physics is full of error. On errors and mistakes of Old Physics, the best I can do is warn the students, and the largest warning of all is that whenever someone in Old Physics says "electron" what they are talking about is really the Dirac magnetic monopole. And whenever they talk about the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom, they are talking about huge huge grave mistakes, for the true atom is protons as 8 ringed toruses with a muon stuck inside of a proton doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles as electricity. I use Asimov's book as a template but in the future, I hope to rewrite this textbook using no template at all, that is if I have time in the future.
Cover Picture: Is the book The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov, 1966 and on top of the book are 4 cut-outs of bent circles representing magnetic monopoles which revolutionizes modern physics, especially the ElectroMagnetic theory.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08RK33T8V
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 28, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 794 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 123 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,167,235 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #15,099 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #91,163 in Physics (Books)

#2-4, 151st published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: This is AP's 151st book of science published. It is one of my most important books of science because 1st year college physics is so impressionable on students, if they should continue with physics, or look elsewhere for a career. And also, physics is a crossroad to all the other hard core sciences, where physics course is mandatory such as in chemistry or even biology. I have endeavored to make physics 1st year college to be as easy and simple to learn. In this endeavor to make physics super easy, I have made the writing such that you will see core ideas in all capital letters as single sentences as a educational tool. And I have made this textbook chapter writing follow a logical pattern of both algebra and geometry concepts, throughout. The utmost importance of logic in physics needs to be seen and understood. For I have never seen a physics book, prior to this one that is logical. Every Old Physics textbook I have seen is scatter-brained in topics and in writing. I use as template book of Halliday & Resnick because a edition of H&R was one I was taught physics at University of Cincinnati in 1969. And in 1969, I had a choice of majors, do I major in geology, or mathematics, or in physics, for I will graduate from UC in 1972. For me, geology was too easy, but physics was too tough, so I ended up majoring in mathematics. If I had been taught in 1969 using this textbook that I have written, I would have ended up majoring in physics, my first love. For physics is not hard, not hard at all, once you clear out the mistakes and the obnoxious worthless mathematics that clutters up Old Physics, and the illogic that smothers much of Old Physics.

Maybe it was good that I had those impressions of physics education of poor education, which still exists throughout physics today. Because maybe I am forced to write this book, because of that awful experience of learning physics in 1969. Without that awful experience, maybe this textbook would have never been written by me.

Cover picture is the template book of Halliday & Resnick, 1988, 3rd edition Fundamentals of Physics and sitting on top are cut outs of "half bent circles, bent at 90 degrees" to imitate magnetic monopoles. Magnetic Monopoles revolutionizes physics education, and separates-out, what is Old Physics from what is New Physics.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09JW5DVYM
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 19, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1033 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 386 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-9, 161st published book

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 133 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.
It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.
Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 82 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 24, 2022, 12:15:58 AM1/24/22
CERN's Ben Allanach,Harry Cliff, Mitesh Patel, Gino Isidori, Gudrun Hiller, Frank Kruger, Paula Alvarez Cartelle, physics dolts with no logical brain to be in physics. Too stupid to ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron? The muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is Dirac's magnetic monopole? When you have Harry Cliff absent of logical intelligence you just have more of the same b.s. of henpecking a monterously dumb theory of Standard Model that only quacks like Harry Cliff follow and chip away around the edges with their mindless "new force" and their mindless Standard Model with mindless quarks. They should have named Quarks that of quacks.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 24, 2022, 2:21:05 PM1/24/22
CERN's Paula Alvarez Cartelle,Ben Allanach,Harry Cliff, Mitesh Patel, Gino Isidori, Gudrun Hiller, Frank Kruger, physics dolts with no logical brain to be in physics. Too stupid to ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron? The muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is Dirac's magnetic monopole? When you have Harry Cliff absent of logical intelligence you just have more of the same b.s. of henpecking a monterously dumb theory of Standard Model that only quacks like Harry Cliff follow and chip away around the edges with their mindless "new force" and their mindless Standard Model with mindless quarks. They should have named Quarks that of quacks.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 26, 2022, 8:03:34 PM1/26/22
Harry Cliff LHCb physicist needs to publish in the Cambridge Univ student newspaper of how sorry he is and apologizes for his physics stupidity of thinking that a hydrogen atom is composed of a electron of 0.5MeV flying around outside of a proton of 938MeV, flying around at 99% speed of light and still holding up and holding together as a hydrogen atom. Such stupid physics.

Whereas the truth be known the real electron of a hydrogen atom is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus of 8 rings, where the muon and proton are doing the Faraday Law of producing more new electricity and storaging that electricity in what are known as neutrons. Because the muon is inside the proton it can fly around the torus inside at nearly the speed of light.

Old Physics which Harry Cliff is a member, never took Logic, never learned how to think straight, think clear, and thus his physics knowledge is just hand down memorization. So stupid he never understood what the hell is angular momentum for no hydrogen atom can exist with a 0.5MeV particle flying around at 99% speed of light and stay put on a proton of 938MeV.

AP says the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's Magnetic Monopole. Now Dirac was a real physicist, but not Harry Cliff and everyone at CERN with their electron = 0.5MeV.

So, Harry Cliff, AP requires you to publish in Cambridge student newspaper your apology for the boneheaded physics you pursue and teach and test on fake physics of the atom.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

#2-1, 137th published book

#3-1, 2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 29, 2022, 12:22:10 AM1/29/22
Sheldon Glashow in Harvard and Harry Cliff LHCb physicist needs to publish in the Cambridge Univ student newspaper of how sorry he is and apologizes for his physics stupidity of thinking that a hydrogen atom is composed of a electron of 0.5MeV flying around outside of a proton of 938MeV, flying around at 99% speed of light and still holding up and holding together as a hydrogen atom. Such stupid physics.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 6, 2022, 2:19:40 PM2/6/22
SheldonGlashow in Harvard and Erika D. Beck, McGinn CSUN still teaching 2 OR 1= 3 with AND as subtraction, ellipse a conic when in reality it is a oval, and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for so stupid is Harvard and CSUN as seen by McGinn spam 24 hours a day nonstop, so stupid are these universities that they still teach a hydrogen atom electron flys at 99.9% speed of light OUTSIDE a 938MeV proton. AP says these schools are losers of science for the truth of science is the muon is the real electron of atoms and a muon is stuck INSIDE a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, which makes sense because flying at 99.4% speed of light inside a proton, the hydrogen atom can exist.

So ask yourself, do you want to go to a school that cannot even fix its mindless mistakes-- 2 OR 1 = 3, slant cut in cone is ellipse when truthfully it is Oval, and they cannot even see that a electron outside a proton would fly away.
3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 26Jan2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 2021 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Feb 7, 2022, 1:25:01 AM2/7/22
🦴👤 of Math and 💩👤 of Physics Archimedes "spamtard" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> spammed:
> Is McGinn spam funded by
> Dr.Carol Christ Berkeley, Dr. Mary Papazian SJSU California State Univ,CSUN Dr.Beck, Dr.Joseph Castro California State Univ System???
>
> Is McGinn spam funded by
> Dr.Carol Christ Berkeley, Dr. Mary Papazian SJSU California State Univ,CSUN Dr.Beck, Dr.Joseph Castro California State Univ System???
>
> Is McGinn spam funded by
> Dr.Carol Christ Berkeley, Dr. Mary Papazian SJSU California State Univ,CSUN Dr.Beck, Dr.Joseph Castro California State Univ System???
>
> Is McGinn spam funded by
> Dr.Carol Christ Berkeley, Dr. Mary Papazian SJSU California State Univ,CSUN Dr.Beck, Dr.Joseph Castro California State Univ System???

[...]

Stupid Plutonium, how many times are you going to spam that? Why the
hell do you spam to complain about someone else posting more than you
like? Do you thing rules against spamming apply to everyone else except
for you? Do you believe nobody else is allowed on that 'front page'?

Do you realize nobody else cares about some 'front page'? Most posters
don't even _have_ that 'front page' because we don't use Giggle Groups.
With mine, the most recent topics are at the END!

Maybe you feel challenged and you want to show that you are the King
Tard of the manure heap? You feel that you have to out-tard McGinn to
show the world that you're still the biggest tard out there?

Maybe you didn't intend to spam, but your Alzheimer's has gotten so bad
that you forgot that you posted a response so you post it all over
again....and again...and again... ?

> Who is paying for the McGinn front page hogging-SPAM of sci.physics-- NSF? Calif University state system? US Dept of Educ??? 6 or more bad actors McGinn, Claudius, Pennino, Pnal, tornado, et al.

BTW, as bad as McGinn's spew is, he is actually participating in
conversations, something which you never do. While he needlessly posts
the same thing several times, he does that much less than you do. Since
you don't discuss, your posts are spam.
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 7, 2022, 3:23:38 AM2/7/22
Is McGinn spam funded by
Dr.Carol Christ Berkeley, Dr. Mary Papazian SJSU California State Univ,CSUN Dr.Beck, Dr.Joseph Castro California State Univ System???

Who is paying for the McGinn front page hogging-SPAM of sci.physics-- NSF? Calif University state system? US Dept of Educ??? 6 or more bad actors McGinn, Claudius, Pennino, Pnal, tornado, et al.

Please do not be fooled-- there is no science going on with McGinn but rather all a stunt to keep all posts from lasting on the front page of sci.physics for more than 2 minutes--- whoosh, your post is on 2nd page.

This is the new form of censor of sci.physics-- flood the front page with b.s.

McGinn spam originates from CSUN-- is that right Dr. Beck? SheldonGlashow in Harvard, Peter Higgs in Edinburgh still teaching 2 OR 1= 3 with AND as subtraction, ellipse a conic when in reality it is a oval, and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, electron as 0.5MeV when it really is the muon. So stupid are these universities that they still teach a hydrogen atom electron flies at 99.9% speed of light OUTSIDE a 938MeV proton. AP says these schools are losers of science for the truth of science is the muon is the real electron of atoms and a muon is stuck INSIDE a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, which makes sense because flying at 99.4% speed of light inside a proton, the hydrogen atom can exist.
> 23> > https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
> > > Archimedes Plutonium
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 8, 2022, 8:06:15 PM2/8/22
Is CERN & Cambridge Harry Cliff funding McGinn spam?? So as to avoid confirming real electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law? CERN's Paula Alvarez Cartelle,Ben Allanach,Harry Cliff, Mitesh Patel, Gino Isidori, Gudrun Hiller, Frank Kruger, physics dolts with no logical brain to be in physics. Too stupid to ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron? The muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is Dirac's magnetic monopole? When you have Harry Cliff absent of logical intelligence you just have more of the same b.s. of henpecking a monterously dumb theory of Standard Model that only quacks like Harry Cliff follow and chip away around the edges with their mindless "new force" and their mindless Standard Model with mindless quarks. They should have named Quarks that of quacks.

> [...]
> > >
> > > I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.
> > >
> > > There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.
> > >
> > > Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kristjan Robam

Feb 14, 2022, 5:00:01 AM2/14/22
_ kirjutas Neljapäev, 5. märts 2020 kl 21:34:06 UTC+2:
> forgibme i sick i cry

I will forgive you everything, even the bad things you have not done yet, if you follow me from now on.

Look at this ----->

https://minumaagilinemaailm.000webhostapp.com/u.htm

Kristjan
Message has been deleted