Re: Hi, I am Arindam Banerjee a arsewipe of physics,so stupid in physics I am too dumb to ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle and thus I attempt to keep Indian Institute of Technology as dumb as Arindam Banerj

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 6, 2023, 9:36:40 AM2/6/23
On Monday, 6 February 2023 at 02:46:31 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> No-one at Indian Institute of Technology ever asking the question of which is the Atom's true electron-- the Muon or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole and not the electron of Atoms.

No one cares about Archie, whose level of stupidity was described trenchantly by Uncle Al.

> Is Arindam Banerjee, the constant flame spamming imbecile holding IIT backwards and behind from doing true physics???
> banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
> 19
> Re: Hi, I'm Arindam Banerjee and throw a flaming fresh shit turd into the middle of Physics-- why?
> Feb 4

Archie, if that drives out the esteemed scums that would be just great.
The world needs my physics.
Out with entropy, relativity and quantum nonsenses.
> [...]
> >

> > Re: Hi, I'm Arindam Banerjee and throw a flaming fresh shit turd into the middle of Physics-- why?
> > 8:32 PM
> > 
> > banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> > Jim Pennino
> > 10
> > Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1, by Arindam Banerjee
> > 8:01 PM Feb 4, 2023
> > 
> >
> > Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.
> >
> > 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> > 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> > 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> > 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Volney

Feb 6, 2023, 11:02:29 AM2/6/23
On 2/6/2023 9:36 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Monday, 6 February 2023 at 02:46:31 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
>> No-one at Indian Institute of Technology ever asking the question of which is the Atom's true electron-- the Muon or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole and not the electron of Atoms.
>
> No one cares about Archie, whose level of stupidity was described trenchantly by Uncle Al.
>>
>> Is Arindam Banerjee, the constant flame spamming imbecile holding IIT backwards and behind from doing true physics???
>> banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
>> banerjee...@gmail.com
>> , …
>> 19
>> Re: Hi, I'm Arindam Banerjee and throw a flaming fresh shit turd into the middle of Physics-- why?

K👁️👁️kfight!!

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 6, 2023, 9:37:00 PM2/6/23
Moroney - OUT!
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 7, 2023, 7:38:35 AM2/7/23
On Tuesday, 7 February 2023 at 08:25:40 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 1>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,
>
> Yes, yes. Fusion is a hoax. Deuterium fission causes H bombs.

Physics gotta be revised from the the original bungler Helmholtz onwards.
Things are simply impossible with superbunglers like Einstein.
The capitalists boosting these fakes want control, keep humanity pinned to Earth.
Sad. Disusting, even more.

> and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> > 1>
> > 
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?

When ,when?
Liars rule.
Poor silly Archie, such a wannabe esteemed scum but too stupid to make that grade.

> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> > 1>

Volney

Feb 7, 2023, 2:13:39 PM2/7/23
I'm just here on the sidelines, I'm hoping for an entertaining kꙩꙩkfight
between you and Arky. It's just like WWE rasslin', with the difference
being the rasslin' isn't real.

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 7, 2023, 8:52:21 PM2/7/23
Moroney imitates McGinn.
Remains as moronic as ever.

Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 7, 2023, 10:12:23 PM2/7/23

Insane Kibo speaking to insane Arindam
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 1:13:39 PM UTC-6, Volney wrote:
> I'm just here on the sidelines, I'm hoping for an entertaining kookfight
> between you and Arky. It's just like WWE rasslin', with the difference
> being the rasslin' isn't real.

Although Kibo likes to think of himself as sane and of good mind, it is Kibo aka Moroney or Volney who along with Arindam Banerjee suffer insanity and need psychiatric treatment. Both Kibo and Arindam are portrayed in AP's upcoming book of why so many Engineers end up insane-- Decobert-- Earle Jones -- Kibo Parry -- Arindam Banerjee.

They follow the Peter-Principle-Observation of psychology. This Peter Principle is not a principle but an observation of how Bureaucracies run. That people in a bureaucracy keep rising in ranks until they are in a job they cannot handle adequately. Same for Kibo and Arindam, they rose in education in engineering and found out that engineering is too much for their small minds and then the seek even higher ranks-- pure physics or pure math, yet they failed engineering.

So here we have some psychological underpinning that all humans want to strive for some high rank and achieve great things, but cannot figure out in their striving that they fail at this desire. They are not content with something less than engineering for they failed engineering and now they want something even beyond engineering-- pure physics or mathematics.

Kibo never belonged in sci.math or sci.physics. Arindam never belonged in sci.physics or sci.math.

And here is the fact that these two men are insane and need help. Kibo is insane for being a nonstop stalker, incurable stalker, he just has no marbles in his head that he is a insane bully stalker. And Arindam is insane in his delusions of grandier of his ideas of physics, when those ideas are worth a shit.

Could psychiatrists help either one?? Of course so, but to start the treatment both need to admit the reality-- they are insane and need outside help.

AP

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 8, 2023, 12:41:30 PM2/8/23
On Wednesday, 8 February 2023 at 07:44:41 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 2>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes.
At last something may penetrate your fat head, Archie,

> and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 2>
> > 
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> 2>

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 8, 2023, 12:43:40 PM2/8/23
On Wednesday, 8 February 2023 at 08:42:23 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Insane Kibo speaking to insane Arindam
> On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 1:13:39 PM UTC-6, Volney wrote:
> > I'm just here on the sidelines, I'm hoping for an entertaining kookfight
> > between you and Arky. It's just like WWE rasslin', with the difference
> > being the rasslin' isn't real.
> Although Kibo likes to think of himself as sane and of good mind, it is Kibo aka Moroney or Volney who along with Arindam Banerjee suffer insanity and need psychiatric treatment. Both Kibo and Arindam are portrayed in AP's upcoming book of why so many Engineers end up insane-- Decobert-- Earle Jones -- Kibo Parry -- Arindam Banerjee.

Wrong, Archie. I am the very model of supreme sanity, as the greatest genius of all time.
High time the world dumped the bungler Einstein and followed me to great glory and joy.

Volney

Feb 8, 2023, 10:16:55 PM2/8/23
🪲 of Math and 🪳 of Physics Archimedes "Village Idiot of Meckling SD"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> They follow the Peter-Principle-Observation of psychology. This Peter Principle is not a principle but an observation of how Bureaucracies run. That people in a bureaucracy keep rising in ranks until they are in a job they cannot handle adequately.

So the Peter principle, applied to yourself, means the job of potwasher
was the level of job that you could not handle adequately?

> Could psychiatrists help either one?? Of course so, but to start the treatment both need to admit the reality-- they are insane and need outside help.

Yes both you and Banerjee need to admit the reality of your insanity and
that both of you need help. Will you ever admit that you need
significant help? Unfortunately, both of you are too far gone to realize
that, even though it's blazingly obvious to everyone else that both of
you need outside help.

Since there's nothing I can do to help either of you, I'll just sit back
and watch the kӨ0kfight between you two.

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 9, 2023, 1:30:06 AM2/9/23
Poor Moroney, with his moronic wits he could at his pathetic utmost imitate McGinn.
With such a name as Moroney, it is understandable why that moron Moroney needs a better identifier.
One can sympathize, but that is hampered by the extent of his surly, mean, mendacious and moronic nature worthy of the sort of Eurocentric racism and bigotry he represents.
Poor fool, will hang on tenaciously to the silly laws of conservation of energy, etc.
Not a fool, that is too much praise. Just a robot with biases.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 9, 2023, 6:42:34 AM2/9/23
On Thursday, 9 February 2023 at 12:26:39 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 3>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Good, good. Keep on repeating that, Archie.

> and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 3>
> > 
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> 3>

Volney

Feb 9, 2023, 12:03:33 PM2/9/23
On 2/9/2023 6:42 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Thursday, 9 February 2023 at 12:26:39 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> 3>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,
>
> Good, good. Keep on repeating that, Archie.

Pluto sure spams a lot, doesn't he.

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 9, 2023, 12:20:57 PM2/9/23
An engineer has to make good with what is available, even dunces like Archie.

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 9, 2023, 7:41:02 PM2/9/23
On Friday, 10 February 2023 at 01:44:56 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 4>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes. Keep up the good publicity work, Archie.
Attaboy!

> and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 4>
> > 
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> 4>
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 12, 2023, 1:03:14 AM2/12/23
Arindam Banerjee and Indian Institute of Technology too stupid to ask the simple question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle.
5>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
5>

banerjee...@gmail.com
, …

20
Banerjee wrote:
When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
9:09 PM

5>

5>Arindam failed elementary geometry and logic with his slant cut of cone a ellipse when it truth that is a oval, and his mindless adherence to Boole - Jevons Logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, too pathetically dumb to realize Boole switched OR for AND truth table for AND is TTTF not TFFF.

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 12, 2023, 1:40:19 AM2/12/23
On Sunday, 12 February 2023 at 11:33:14 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee and Indian Institute of Technology too stupid to ask the simple question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle.
> 5>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Good, good. Indeed all the cores of stars are as cols as can be. Keep up the publicity, Archie. Good boy!
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 13, 2023, 2:16:15 AM2/13/23
On Monday, 13 February 2023 at 12:14:42 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee insane anal fuckdog of physics-- especially his- USA Moon landing was a staged act in Arizona

Some say Colorado.
Wherever scenes match, Archie.
Silly of them to photo a prop marked C.

> [...]
> 11:23 PM
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> ,
> Jim Pennino
> 2
> The way the eternal and infinite universe works, as per Arindam Banerjee
> 8:01 PM
> 
> ,
> Arindam Banerjee
> 3
> 

> > Re: Banerjee Varsha,Indian Institute of Technology,Bhattacharya Saswata,Bhatnagar M.C. ,Chatterjee R.-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole--busy with imp Arindam??
> > 8:20 PM
> > banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 37
> > Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore--are you as dumb as Arindam Banerjee never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
> > 3:31 AM
> > banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 53
> > Re: Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is
> > 2:37 AM
> > banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > ,
> > Taboos for physicists
> > in the Indian press to get international attention in 2003. While the matter was quickly suppressed, evidently by some global-level covert mutual understanding among all the elites
> > Jan 28
> > banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 24
> > Re: Bhattacharya Saswata,Indian Institute of Technology,Bhatnagar M.C. ,Chatterjee R.,Chaudhary Sujeet,Das Pintu-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole--busy on
> > 8:42 PM
> > mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > mitchr...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 12
> > Re: Anurag Sharma,Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha,Bhattacharya Saswata of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as stupid and pandering fools of Climate Change like Jai Maharaj// thus never able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole?
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 15, 2023, 3:39:36 PM2/15/23
7>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
7>
banerjee...@gmail.com
, …

20
Banerjee wrote:
When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
9:09 PM

7>

Indications are that Banerjee spam is connected to Kibo Parry Moron-ey-Volney spam-- probably from same organization, despite the fact they play act antagonistic some sort of Artificial Stupidity Experiment

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 16, 2023, 3:16:36 AM2/16/23
On Thursday, 16 February 2023 at 02:09:36 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 7>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes. So true. Keep up the publicity, Archie, good boy!
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 16, 2023, 8:46:07 PM2/16/23
On Friday, 17 February 2023 at 02:05:38 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 8>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes. So universally trye. Keep up the publicity, Archie.
and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> Typical Arindam Banerjee antiphysics bullshit-- does he use it in his hair to keep it oiled???
>
> Arindam Banerjee
> Jewish physics and genuine Aryan physics
> On Tuesday, 14 February 2023 at 14:49:43 UTC+5:30, JJ Lodder wrote: > Peter Moylan <pe...@
> 1:16 PM
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> Replying to a physics academic
> Someone in alt.usage.english who could be a physicist made some comments about my experiments on rail
> 1:13 PM
> 
>

> > 8>
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> > Banerjee wrote:
> > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> > 8>
Message has been deleted

Volney

Feb 17, 2023, 12:23:15 AM2/17/23
On 2/16/2023 8:46 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Friday, 17 February 2023 at 02:05:38 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> 8>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,
>
> Yes, yes. So universally trye. Keep up the publicity, Archie.

And the biggest kꚙkfight in sci.physics in years rages on. Fight! Fight!
Fight! We need to see what color kꙭk blood is!

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 17, 2023, 8:31:51 PM2/17/23
9>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.

Typical Arindam Banerjee antiphysics bullshit-- does he use it in his hair to keep it oiled???

Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee
Replying to a physics academic
Someone in alt.usage.english who could be a physicist made some comments about my experiments on rail
1:13 PM

> 9>
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> Banerjee wrote:
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 9>

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 17, 2023, 9:11:40 PM2/17/23
On Saturday, 18 February 2023 at 07:01:51 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 9>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes. Keep up the publicity, Archie.
We may find some clever and good soul who is also of means, to promote my work.

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 17, 2023, 9:14:47 PM2/17/23
Moron Moroney being a moron knows not that Archie and I are in cahoots!
No such thing as bad publicity, moron Moroney.
Thanks for joining in.
Bad from the bad is good for the good, no confusion! Not that you will understand this, moron.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 19, 2023, 4:48:25 AM2/19/23
_drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

_Every Russian missile fired into Ukraine met with a drone from Ukraine knocking out Moscow electric power lines

_Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

_No one can win a fight or war without any offence, West, Biden give Ukraine drones that knock out electricity inside Russia

_End the Ukraine war by March 2023 as the Russian people depose the dictator

_rolling electric blackouts and give Iran to Iraq-- a blooming democracy, not a stupid dictator

_And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

_Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.

NATO and the West has just two good options here, for Putin should have been removed in 2006 with Litvinenko poisoning. Now the insane Putin can poison the entire world with a nuclear war. Putin needed to go in 2006, for insanity just gets worse and worse.

Either
(1) give Ukraine drones to knock out electric power in Moscow and beyond
Or
(2) give Ukraine NATO membership and tell Russia to clear out in a week or NATO forces go in and clear them out.

Of course, every day Putin and Russia needs reminding that if he presses nuclear buttons or nuclear bomb on Ukraine that Russia will be a nuclear ash pile before the day is out.

What should have been done in 2006, unfortunately that delay to 2022. Same can be said of Hitler-- he should have been removed in the early 1930s before his insanity got going.

AP
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 20, 2023, 5:52:00 AM2/20/23
On Monday, 20 February 2023 at 17:21:11 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 10>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin

Good, good, keep up the publicity work, Archie, good boy!

, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> > Typical Arindam Banerjee antiphysics bullshit-- does he use it in his hair to keep it oiled???
> >
> > Arindam Banerjee
> > Jewish physics and genuine Aryan physics
> > On Tuesday, 14 February 2023 at 14:49:43 UTC+5:30, JJ Lodder wrote: > Peter Moylan <pe...@
> > 1:16 PM
> > 
> > Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> > Arindam Banerjee
> > Replying to a physics academic
> > Someone in alt.usage.english who could be a physicist made some comments about my experiments on rail
> > 1:13 PM
> > 
> > > 10>
> > > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > > , …
> > >
> > > 20
> > > Banerjee wrote:
> > > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > > 9:09 PM
> > > 
> > > 10>
>

> Arindam Banerjee spamming b.s. day after day, year after year
>
> Arindam Banerjee
> Volney
>
> 5
> de Broglie's hypothesis - a most embarrassing joke
> On 2/19/2023 9:11 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > On Sunday, 19 February 2023 at 23:59:16 UTC+5:30,
> Feb 19
> 

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 20, 2023, 4:18:12 PM2/20/23

Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha

Indian Institute of Technology

Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

11>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> Typical Arindam Banerjee antiphysics bullshit-- does he use it in his hair to keep it oiled???
>
> Arindam Banerjee
> Jewish physics and genuine Aryan physics
> On Tuesday, 14 February 2023 at 14:49:43 UTC+5:30, JJ Lodder wrote: > Peter Moylan <pe...@
> 1:16 PM
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> Replying to a physics academic
> Someone in alt.usage.english who could be a physicist made some comments about my experiments on rail
> 1:13 PM
> 
> > 11>
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> > Banerjee wrote:
> > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> > 11>

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 20, 2023, 9:12:47 PM2/20/23
On Tuesday, 21 February 2023 at 02:48:12 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha
>
> Indian Institute of Technology
>
> Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.
>

> 11>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes cold cores causing cbr.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 21, 2023, 1:54:37 AM2/21/23
Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata. Hi professors of Indian Institute of Technology. Can any of you please remember when Arindam Banerjee was a student of IIT (as he claims he was)?? And can you remember if he had his head up his arse in antiscience as he spams each and every day of the year in sci.physics, now????

Could the professors of IIT realize-- oh o, we have a fruitcake on our hands??? And was it the case that IIT just kept passing Arindam Banerjee up to higher grades just to get rid of the pest, when they should have failed him????

> Indian Institute of Technology
>
> Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.
>

> 12>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> > Typical Arindam Banerjee antiphysics bullshit-- does he use it in his hair to keep it oiled???
> >
> > Arindam Banerjee
> > Jewish physics and genuine Aryan physics
> > On Tuesday, 14 February 2023 at 14:49:43 UTC+5:30, JJ Lodder wrote: > Peter Moylan <pe...@
> > 1:16 PM
> > 
> > Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> > Arindam Banerjee
> > Replying to a physics academic
> > Someone in alt.usage.english who could be a physicist made some comments about my experiments on rail
> > 1:13 PM
> > 
> > > 12>
> > > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > > , …
> > >
> > > 20
> > > Banerjee wrote:
> > > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > > 9:09 PM
> > > 
> > > 12>

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 21, 2023, 2:41:05 AM2/21/23
IOn Tuesday, 21 February 2023 at 02:48:12 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha
>
> Indian Institute of Technology
>
> Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.
>

> 11>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

3deg Kelvin, Archie, and that causes the cosmic background radiation.
Keep up the good work, Archie, you lovable toxic toad.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 21, 2023, 11:57:13 PM2/21/23
On Wednesday, 22 February 2023 at 12:45:49 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 13>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin

Yes, yes, the cold 3 K cores of the stars is the source of the CBR.
Like the permanent magnetic fields causing permanent superconducting current.
Thanks for the publicity, Archie.
Kisses on both your cheeks, you ugly toxic toad.

, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 13>

> 13>

Volney

Feb 22, 2023, 1:21:13 AM2/22/23
On 2/21/2023 11:57 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, 22 February 2023 at 12:45:49 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> 13>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin
>
> Yes, yes, the cold 3 K cores of the stars is the source of the CBR.

And your evidence of this is where? By evidence, I mean a reproducible
experiment where these core temperatures are measured, and the 3 K CMBR
is measured to be coming from the core. (say by pointing a microwave
horn straight down or at the sun). Not because you say so.

Whoops! It wouldn't be coming evenly from all directions, would it!

> Kisses on both your cheeks, you ugly toxic toad.

Oh so _that's_ why you are insane! You've been kissing those cane toads
that infest Australia, for their hallucinogenic effects!

OK, you two. Back to your kookfight.

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 22, 2023, 8:21:57 PM2/22/23
On Thursday, 23 February 2023 at 04:09:34 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 14>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes, 3 deg K, the source of the cosmic background radiation filling the universe.

>and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 14>

> 14>
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 24, 2023, 11:31:05 PM2/24/23
16>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
16>
> > > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > > , …
> > >
> > > 20
> > > Banerjee wrote:
> > > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > > 9:09 PM

16>

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 25, 2023, 3:57:09 AM2/25/23
On Saturday, 25 February 2023 at 10:01:05 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 16>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes, that causes the 3 deg J cosmic background radiation from the cold cores of the stars and planets.
Keep up the publicity, Archie, good boy.
Now where is Roachie?

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 1, 2023, 9:34:51 PM3/1/23
Now one way of monetizing Google Newsgroups would be a advertisement column along the sidelines, much like we see whenever we google search the web, columns and columns of advertising.

So for instance the insane science posts of Arindam Banerjee, such as this post, on the sideboard some company will advertise baby diapers, keying in on the words "Arindam arsewipe". Or advertising skin care products as Arindam scrubs his arse with a steel brush. Or, toilet paper companies will stand alongside this thread of Arindam Banerjee, the arsewipe of science and physics.

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 1, 2023, 9:42:46 PM3/1/23
On Thursday, 2 March 2023 at 08:04:51 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Now one way of monetizing Google Newsgroups would be a advertisement column along the sidelines, much like we see whenever we google search the web, columns and columns of advertising.

Fat chance with near zero views for crap like yours, Archie.
And very few officially for me as well.
I suppose they have the right or whatever to twist numbers.

> So for instance the insane science posts of Arindam Banerjee, such as this post, on the sideboard some company will advertise baby diapers, keying in on the words "Arindam arsewipe". Or advertising skin care products as Arindam scrubs his arse with a steel brush.

No Archie, I use a water spray. Clean and saves paper. Indians do this.

> Or, toilet paper companies will stand alongside this thread of Arindam Banerjee, the arsewipe of science and physics.

I would be proud and happy to let my posts make dirty, polluting, anti environment toilet paper extinct.
When the Westerners have clean arses, they will be better people, naturally.
Good boy, Archie. Keep up the publicity work.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 1, 2023, 9:48:19 PM3/1/23
Well, on the issue of toilet paper, I stand with Arindam on that issue, for I gave up on toilet paper a few years back, and saving trees is well worth it. In fact, I am going all Kindle on magazines to save more trees.

I encourage everyone to do the same. Cleaning with water is far easier than paper.

I learned this in Malaysia, living in Malaysia, that you need only a pan of water. It is only the wasteful West, that luxury wastes on paper.

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 2, 2023, 12:47:41 AM3/2/23
Good, good.
Let us start with Moroney.
Pull down his pants.
Bung his head out of his black hole.
Then get Greta.
Give her a hose.
Get her to clean up Moroney's anal orifices, cleanse it thoroughly for the good of the planet, trees, etc.
Repeat, with Alsing, whodat, and other pests.

The cause of gravity
https://groups.google.com/.../c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/.../c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/.../c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 4, 2023, 10:56:42 PM3/4/23
Arindam Banerjee photo profile
Arindam Banerjee

2
Light never travels the marked out distance IF THE EARTH MOVES
8:53 PM

Clutterfreak's profile photo
Clutterfreak
, …
Arindam Banerjee
68
Arindam's Physics :-)
On Sunday, 5 March 2023 at 11:58:04 UTC+11, whodat wrote: > On 3/4/2023 6:33 PM, Physfitfreak
8:41 PM

whodat's profile photo
whodat
,
Arindam Banerjee
2
Hi, I am Arindam Banerjee a arsewipe of physics
On Sunday, 5 March 2023 at 12:43:10 UTC+11, whodat wrote: Greta, Greta, I am stuck! Get your hose.
8:35 PM

Please, do not settle for imitation or copies of AP original posts. Go to the original AP post.

Volney

Mar 5, 2023, 12:57:56 AM3/5/23
On 3/2/2023 12:47 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Thursday, 2 March 2023 at 13:48:19 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>>> Fat chance with near zero views for crap like yours, Archie.
>>> And very few officially for me as well.
>>> I suppose they have the right or whatever to twist numbers.

>>> No Archie, I use a water spray. Clean and saves paper. Indians do this.
>>> I would be proud and happy to let my posts make dirty, polluting, anti environment toilet paper extinct.
>>> When the Westerners have clean arses, they will be better people, naturally.
>>> Good boy, Archie. Keep up the publicity work.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Arindam Banerjee
>> Well, on the issue of toilet paper, I stand with Arindam on that issue, for I gave up on toilet paper a few years back, and saving trees is well worth it. In fact, I am going all Kindle on magazines to save more trees.
>>
>> I encourage everyone to do the same. Cleaning with water is far easier than paper.
>
> Good, good.
> Let us start with Moroney.
> Pull down his pants.

You really are like Plutonium. Seeing you have an interest in men's
buttholes, you must be gay, just like Plutonium is gay.

Or is it because of your job as men's room assistant, and you clean
men's buttholes after they take a dump. With water only, of course.

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 5, 2023, 3:48:15 AM3/5/23
On Sunday, 5 March 2023 at 16:57:56 UTC+11, Volney wrote:

Archie, Moroney is asking for the Greta treatment.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 5, 2023, 10:04:45 PM3/5/23
1-Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata. Hi professors of Indian Institute of Technology. Can any of you please remember when Arindam Banerjee was a student of IIT (as he claims he was)?? And can you remember if he had his head up his arse in antiscience as he spams each and every day of the year in sci.physics, now????

Why does IIT put up with the Arsewipe of Physics-- Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee profile photo
Arindam Banerjee

Paul Alsing

Lifelong bullshitting
On Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 12:49:42 AM UTC-8, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > Lifelong bullshitting is
8:54 PM

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
All Nobel laureates in physics are mendacious nincompoops
As the believe in the law of conservation of energy. Energy gets created and destroyed in our
8:08 PM

> Could the professors of IIT realize-- oh o, we have a fruitcake on our hands??? And was it the case that IIT just kept passing Arindam Banerjee up to higher grades just to get rid of the pest, when they should have failed him????
> >
> > Indian Institute of Technology
> >
> > Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.
> >

> > 19>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> > > Typical Arindam Banerjee antiphysics bullshit-- does he use it in his hair to keep it oiled???
> > >
> > > Arindam Banerjee
> > > Jewish physics and genuine Aryan physics
> > > On Tuesday, 14 February 2023 at 14:49:43 UTC+5:30, JJ Lodder wrote: > Peter Moylan <pe...@
> > > 1:16 PM
> > > 
> > > Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> > > Arindam Banerjee
> > > Replying to a physics academic
> > > Someone in alt.usage.english who could be a physicist made some comments about my experiments on rail
> > > 1:13 PM
> > > 

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 6, 2023, 12:28:58 AM3/6/23
On Monday, 6 March 2023 at 11:04:45 UTC+8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 1-Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata. Hi professors of Indian Institute of Technology. Can any of you please remember when Arindam Banerjee was a student of IIT (as he claims he was)??

Archie, my name is there in letters of gold, as the top student representative in 1977-78, in the TSG. Anyone can see it.
I had a brilliant time in Iit Kharagpur. I was in the debating teams, edited the campus magazine, was elected to the highest post...

> And can you remember if he had his head up his arse in antiscience as he spams each and every day of the year in sci.physics, now????

They may not remember that in my term I instituted the Students' Senate, which is going strong.
Yes I did make life difficult for the fatcats of my time, for the good of the students.
All there in black and white print, for the coming generations.

> Why does IIT put up with the Arsewipe of Physics-- Arindam Banerjee

No, no, Archie, we are campaigning with Greta for washed arses, remember? Saving the trees and the planet.

> Arindam Banerjee profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
>
> Paul Alsing

> Lifelong bullshitting
> On Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 12:49:42 AM UTC-8, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > Lifelong bullshitting is

The pseudo-physicist's task, yes.

> 8:54 PM
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> All Nobel laureates in physics are mendacious nincompoops

Aren't they?! Proper bunch of doddering, blithering fools they look like, to all my friends and colleagues, after my successful rail gun experiments showing inertia violation thus necessitating a revolution in science.

> As the believe in the law of conservation of energy.

Energy gets created and destroyed in our
Infinite universe, Archie. At last you have got it!

> 8:08 PM
> 
> > Could the professors of IIT realize-- oh o, we have a fruitcake on our hands???

No, Archie. They gave me a First Class Honours and I was campus-recruited for a great career.

>> And was it the case that IIT just kept passing Arindam Banerjee up to higher grades just to get rid of the pest, when they should have failed him????

Alas no, Archie. Half my class was failed over 5 years but not I.

> > > Indian Institute of Technology
> > >
> > > Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.
> > >

> > > 19>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes, Archie, you got it. Good boy. Keep on with the publicity work. Good, good.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 21, 2023, 4:52:51 PM3/21/23
Kanseri Bhaskar, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata. Hi professors of Indian Institute of Technology. Can any of you please remember when Arindam Banerjee was a student of IIT (as he claims he was)?? And can you remember if he had his head up his arse in antiscience as he spams each and every day of the year in sci.physics, now????
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 28, 2023, 7:12:13 PM3/28/23
On Wednesday, 29 March 2023 at 06:54:18 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Annapurna Devi Yadav,Kanseri Bhaskar, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata. Hi professors of Indian Institute of Technology. Can any of you please remember when Arindam Banerjee was a student of IIT (as he claims he was)?? And can you remember if he had his head up his arse in antiscience as he spams each and every day of the year in sci.physics, now????

Ah, Archie. No such thing as bad publicity, what. All publicity is for the good of the business. In my case, the HTN and IFE, revising text books, etc.

> Sanjay Kumar,Dharmedra Pradhan,Kanseri Bhaskar,Kedar B Khare, Joseph Joby, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
>
> 2Why Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".
>

> > > Making money by teaching and spreading lies about Nature. The fraud comes from ignoring my discoveries about Nature, thus depriving all.
> > Dharmedra Pradhan-Ghosh Santanu,Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
> >
> > Mr. Pradhan is Arindam Banerjee typical and indicative of scientists at IIT, claiming the moon landing of Apollo 11 in 1969 was a staged hoax in the Arizona desert, along with other Banerjee (ball tingling notions-- the center of Earth and Sun is a cool 1 degree Kelvin for superconductivity??)
> >
> > Why does India encourage whackos who hate science, to spam sci.physics every day with more spam.
> >
> > Subhas Sarkar
> > Annapurna Devi Yadav
> > Rajkumar Ranjan Singh
> > Sanjay Kumar

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 29, 2023, 7:17:48 PM3/29/23
Annapurna Devi Yadav,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K.,Kanseri Bhaskar, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata. Hi professors of Indian Institute of Technology. Can any of you please remember when Arindam Banerjee was a student of IIT (as he claims he was)?? And can you remember if he had his head up his arse in antiscience as he spams each and every day of the year in sci.physics, now????

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 29, 2023, 7:54:50 PM3/29/23
In India, I am loved to distraction, Archie. Covertly, of course, for who wants his/her career to be torpedoed by the Einsteinian rulers?
Elsewhere, in the West, mass sackings must happen to those bad guys.
Then rebuild grandly based on:
Latest experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0

Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near space , and horizontal tunneling shown in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s

and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s

Earlier experiments (2017)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics

The way the universe operates:
(2020)
The cause of gravity
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

(2006)
Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 9, 2023, 11:57:37 PM4/9/23
A.Banerjee on Indian Institute of Tech. --"the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth"

AP writes: Bad experience? Bad grades Arindam, take up engineering and cheer up!!!

> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 7:08:51 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > Very sad to say, my new design rail gun has even less acceptibility to the powers that be than your plutonium universe, Archie.
>
> Is Arindam Banerjee fixing his rail gun to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????
>
> How does that rail gun work Arindam, you attach your Rail Gun to a electric line in a network and it destroys the entire network, even the source of power, by blowing up all the transformers in the network.
> RAIL GUN that knocks out Moscow & St.Petersburg electricity, and here I thought it was going to be drones.
> Bravo, Arindam finally makes good in physics, give Arindam the best Darjeeling tea to be found!!!! You take it with cream Arindam???

No way, Archie.
You sound like Gulliver before the King of Brobdingnag, proposing all sorts of horrid weaponry for victory in war.
The response from His Majesty was, as per Internet:
****
Based on Gulliver's descriptions of their behaviour, the King describes the English as "the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth".
****
You Americans are, of course, even more debased than the English of Swift's time.
The English since Swift have been improved with contact from the Brahmanical upper castes of India, but that has not happened to the other whites who could not get such contact.
Which is why, as debased English, you think I should be interested in doing evil stuff you lots are so good at.
Grow up, Archie. Don't be one among the most pernicious race of odious little vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

> [...]
>
> Sanjay Kumar,Dharmedra Pradhan,Kanseri Bhaskar,Kedar B Khare, Joseph Joby, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
>
> 2Why Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 10, 2023, 12:13:03 AM4/10/23
On Monday, 10 April 2023 at 13:57:37 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> A.Banerjee on Indian Institute of Tech. --"the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth"

Americans now, Archie; that description was for the English of the 18th century.
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 28, 2023, 9:14:16 PM4/28/23
Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.,1 out of 5 stars rating, Indian Institute of Technology and Stanford Univ teaching physics is that true of Arindam Banerjee and Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney in your science-hate spam and stalk posts going on 30 years?

How would you rate Banerjee's recent post?? 0 out of 5 stars-- something to shun and avoid??

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
Revolutionary Isaac Newton-Arindam Banerjee physics
Latest experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun https://www.youtube.com/
7:10 PM

> [...]
>

> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 29, 2023, 12:28:45 AM4/29/23
On Saturday, 29 April 2023 at 11:14:16 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.,1 out of 5 stars rating, Indian Institute of Technology and Stanford Univ teaching physics is that true of Arindam Banerjee and Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney in your science-hate spam and stalk posts going on 30 years?
No, but thanks for the publicity, Archie.
> > Physics is the most important hard science
Unfortunately, Archie, thanks to e=mcc nonsense it is as hard as your brain farts.

Archimedes Plutonium

May 26, 2023, 7:26:27 PM5/26/23
3- Is A.Banerjee fixing his rail gun█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????

Depraved spammer Arindam Banerjee who hates science and his Apollo 11 a staged hoax on Arizona desert.

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …
Enes Richard
23
The law of conservation of energy
czwartek, 25 maja 2023 o 15:37:06 UTC+2 Sylvia Else napisał(a): > On 25-May-23 10:22 pm, Enes
1:03 PM

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …
Murel Meisner
10
About the MMI bungle, leading to the horrendous disaster that is absurd physics
12:28 PM

> No relativity in your railgun, eh Arindam??
> 

> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> ,
> Zach
> 2
> The depravity of relativity
> On 4/23/2023 5:24 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > On Monday, 24 April 2023 at 02:37:36 UTC+10, Ross
> 7:33 PM
> 
> > > Indian Institute of Technology
> > >
> > > Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.
> > >

> > > Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant,Annapurna Devi Yadav,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K.,Kanseri Bhaskar, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata. Hi professors of Indian Institute of Technology. Can any of you please remember when Arindam Banerjee was a student of IIT (as he claims he was)?? And can you remember if he had his head up his arse in antiscience as he spams each and every day of the year in sci.physics, now????
> > >
> > > Sanjay Kumar,Dharmedra Pradhan,Kanseri Bhaskar,Kedar B Khare, Joseph Joby, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
> > >
> > > 2Why Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".

Arindam Banerjee

May 26, 2023, 8:54:55 PM5/26/23
On Saturday, 27 May 2023 at 09:26:27 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 3- Is A.Banerjee fixing his rail gun█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????

No.

> Depraved spammer Arindam Banerjee who hates science and his Apollo 11 a staged hoax on Arizona desert.

With very bad direction, Archie. Could not impress the villagers of Nowshera in 1969. Those devout Muslims were upset because the sanctity of the Moon had been violated. After seeing the A11 film, they must have concluded it was just another hoax from the lying West.
Which was very good, this their realization I mean,for they refrained from rioting, etc.
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee

Beat all Hollywood stars.
> , …
> Enes Richard
> 23
> The law of conservation of energy

Shame, shame. Out with it.

> czwartek, 25 maja 2023 o 15:37:06 UTC+2 Sylvia Else napisał(a): > On 25-May-23 10:22 pm, Enes
> 1:03 PM
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee

Beats all rock stars.

> , …
> Murel Meisner
> 10
> About the MMI bungle, leading to the horrendous disaster that is absurd physics
> 12:28 PM

Ugh, ugh.
How could these snooty racists be sooooooo incompetent? Their bigotry makes them stupid.
> 
> 
>

> > No relativity in your railgun, eh Arindam??

Not a chance, Archie.

> > 
> 
> > Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> > Arindam Banerjee

Living god, sole poet among lotsa devils, greatest genius of all time, etc.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 1, 2023, 5:39:53 AM6/1/23
Arindam Banerjee why are you and Indian Institute of Tech too stupid to understand real electron of Atoms is the muon inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law while the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's Magnetic Monopole?? Why such physics idiocy??

Arindam, do you want to be a physics failure all your life???

Enes Richard
50
The law of conservation of energy
sobota, 27 maja 2023 o 23:38:22 UTC+2 Paul Alsing napisał(a): > On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 2:10:
5:16 PM

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …
Enes Richard
19
About the MMI bungle, leading to the horrendous disaster that is absurd physics
4:55 PM

◦ Print length ‏ : ‎ 124 pages
y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 7, 2023, 10:07:54 PM6/7/23
Arindam Banerjee, India's arsewipe of physics opens his mouth again.

On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 6:50:48 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 June 2023 at 01:21:58 UTC+10, Paul Alsing wrote:
> > https://phys.org/news/2022-01-mysterious-strands-revealed-milky-center.html?fbclid=IwAR0Iq4yiPBU9fqE9r_AaFqmjYlDmgNu54BY5gb5RVfZH451IyT2z-tbKrMc#:~:text=Using%20observations%20at%20radio%20wavelengths%2C%20Northwestern%20University%27s%20Farhad,field%20at%20close%20to%20the%20speed%20of%20light
> >
> > As technology advances, so do the tools used to make observations.
> >
> > An unsolved mystery that will help to modify the current model. This is how science works.
> >
> > Fascinating stuff, eh?
> Disgusting.

Arindam Banerjee

Jun 8, 2023, 8:04:18 AM6/8/23
On Thursday, 8 June 2023 at 12:07:54 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee, India's arsewipe of physics opens his mouth again.

Curses from aggrieved devils beats praise from the Gods and Goddesses, in terms of satisfaction. Keep it up, Archie.
Indeed, when so much public money is wasted upon the propaganda for conjectural bullshit.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jul 9, 2023, 9:30:00 PM7/9/23
Thanks for the publicity, Archie.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jul 10, 2023, 7:09:16 PM7/10/23
On Tuesday, 11 July 2023 at 01:00:45 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 2-Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.
>
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
> Sylvia Else
> 13
> A single experiment demonstrating the violation of inertia, throws out the theories of Einstein, and much more. Einstein had thought something like this would happen!
> 9:06 AM
> 
>
> 
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> Is it electricity that is making the armature move, or is it gravity or my pushing hand or unknown physical forces relating to black holes, quarks, neutrinos, dark matter, etc. ?
> 5:48 AM
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> Are mini black holes at work pushing the armature?

Thanks for the free publicity work, Archie.

Volney

Jul 10, 2023, 9:05:43 PM7/10/23
Look, the twins are fighting over who is the bigger fish in the tiny
stagnant mud puddle of sci.physics again!

Arindam Banerjee

Jul 11, 2023, 12:59:46 AM7/11/23
Poor trolling moron Moroney, posing as Volney, has absolutely lost it. He cannot understand my gratitude to Archie, for all the free publicity he is giving me. Irony is, that Moroney is also doing the same thing. If he had not been such a moron, so witless, I would have thanked him too for the publicity.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 12, 2023, 8:27:41 PM7/12/23
3-Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

Arindam Banerjee
, …
Sylvia Else
13

Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee
Are mini black holes at work pushing the armature?
> On 08-July-23 8:00 pm, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > > https://www.facebook.com/arindam.
5:39 AM

> > > Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.
> > >
> > > 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> > > 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> > > 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> > > 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 24, 2023, 11:26:54 AM7/24/23
Can_Indian Institute Technology-Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata,- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

Spam mill echo chamber, that is Arindam Banerjee a decades long spammer of sci.physics with his hatred of science and the method of science. Hate, hate, anger and hate.

> +Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium Now I see some of these electronic weighing scales are accurate to 0.00001 gram. I do not know if that is within

My 250th published book.

TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Prologue: This textbook is 1/2 research history and 1/2 factual textbook combined as one textbook. For many of the experiments described here-in have not yet been performed, such as water is really H4O not H2O. Written in a style of history research with date-time markers, and fact telling. And there are no problem sets. This book is intended for 1st year college. Until I include problem sets and exercises, I leave it to the professor and instructor to provide such. And also, chemistry is hugely a laboratory science, even more so than physics, so a first year college student in the lab to test whether Water is really H4O and not H2O is mighty educational.

Preface: This is my 250th book of science, and the first of my textbooks on Teaching True Chemistry. I have completed the Teaching True Physics and the Teaching True Mathematics textbook series. But had not yet started on a Teaching True Chemistry textbook series. What got me started on this project is the fact that no chemistry textbook had the correct formula for water which is actually H4O and not H2O. Leaving the true formula for hydroxyl groups as H2O and not OH. But none of this is possible in Old Chemistry, Old Physics where they had do-nothing subatomic particles that sit around and do nothing or go whizzing around the outside of balls in a nucleus, in a mindless circling. Once every subatomic particle has a job, task, function, then water cannot be H2O but rather H4O. And a hydrogen atom cannot be H alone but is actually H2. H2 is not a molecule of hydrogen but a full fledged Atom, a single atom of hydrogen.

Cover Picture: Sorry for the crude sketch work but chemistry and physics students are going to have to learn to make such sketches in a minute or less. Just as they make Lewis diagrams or ball & stick diagrams. My 4-5 minute sketch-work of the Water molecule H4O plus the subatomic particle H, and the hydrogen atom H2. Showing how one H is a proton torus with muon inside (blue color) doing the Faraday law. Protons are toruses with many windings. Protons are the coils in Faraday law while muons are the bar magnets. Neutrons are the capacitors as parallel plates, the outer skin cover of atoms.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CCLPTBDG
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 21, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 784 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 160 pages

> [...]
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium
> 10:01 AM (5 hours ago)
> 
> 
> 
> So, what AP is saying here is that we do electrolysis of water. We collect the two test tubes, one with oxygen the other with hydrogen.
>
> To prove Water is truly the formula H4O and not H2O we must weigh the masses of the two tubes to find that the ratio is 1 x 16amu to 4 x 1amu.
>
> The silly grotesque science error of the past was to look at volumes in the two test tubes-- "Hey-- the hydrogen is twice the volume of oxygen so the formula of water is H2O".
>
> No, way was that science good practice. For the correct formula of water needs to be measured by mass, by atomic mass units where Oxygen is 16amu and hydrogen is 1amu.
>
> I suspect a balance beam scale is good enough to see the hydrogen test tube will be 1/4 as massive as the oxygen test tube. To get within precision of electronic weighing scale of 0.00001 gram we just have to make a larger test tube of electrolysis of water.
>
> AP is betting that the readings will be hydrogen test tube 1/4 the mass of oxygen test tube proving Water formula is truly H4O.
>
> Old Physics and Old Chemistry is betting that the mass experiment will have the hydrogen test tube be 1/8 the mass of the oxygen test tube, proving Water formula is H2O.
>
> AP does not have these precision equipment to conduct an at-home experiment of this nature.
>
> AP
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium
> 12:38 PM (4 hours ago)
> 
> 
> 
> So, once Water is found to actually be H4O, not H2O, we move on to methane, and ask the same question of its hydrogen bonds. Is Methane really that of H8C and not H4C.
>
> Well, looking in the literature for anomalies to methane, I come across a arXiv "Low and high-temperature anomalies in the physical properties of solid methane "The anomalous behavior of thermodynamic, spectral, plastic, elastic and some other properties of solid methane is discussed near 20.48K and...
>
> AP wonders: if they can get methane to solid form, well, I am then hopeful that the mass of the molecule can be determined. Because if methane is truly H8C, that difference of H4 in atomic mass units would be very much noticeable difference.
>
> Chemistry Europe--
> "The Anomalous Deuterium Isotope Effect in the NMR Spectrum of Methane...
>
> P Vermeeren, 2023
> "The abnormally long and weak methylidyne C-H bond.."
> "The C-H bond of the methylidyne radical, CH*, is abnormally long and weak, even longer and..."
>
> AP asks, are these anomalies solved if we consider methane is actually H8C and not H4C?

Indian Institute Technology-Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

> 
> This conversation has been hidden because you reported it for abuse.
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> Is it electricity that is making the armature move, or is it gravity or my pushing hand or unknown physical forces relating to black holes, quarks, neutrinos, dark matter, etc. ?
> 5:48 AM
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> Are mini black holes at work pushing the armature?
> > On 08-July-23 8:00 pm, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > > https://www.facebook.com/arindam.
> 5:39 AM
> 

Nothing but spam spam spam out of knucklehead Arindam Banerjee, cluttering up sci.physics for a decade now.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 24, 2023, 7:53:40 PM7/24/23
Can_Dr.Anurag Sharma, Dr.Babu Sujin B, Dr.Banerjee Varsha, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 25, 2023, 4:56:32 AM7/25/23
On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 6:53:40 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Can_Dr.Babu Sujin B, Dr.Banerjee Varsha,Dr.Anurag Sharma, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 25, 2023, 2:52:54 PM7/25/23
Can_Dr.Banerjee Varsha,Dr.Anurag Sharma,Dr.Babu Sujin B, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 25, 2023, 7:38:41 PM7/25/23
Can_Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Dr.Das Pintu, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 27, 2023, 9:15:21 PM7/27/23
Can_Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Dr.Das Pintu, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 7, 2023, 8:04:48 PM8/7/23
.Can_Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Dr.Das Pintu, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

Is Arindam Banerjee the reason ITT fails to have a Nobel winner in chemistry or physics? Like Arindam, his hatred of science is glooming large with his constant hatred of science-- Apollo 11 was a staged hoax, Sun core is a frigid near 0 Kelvin, the man is a lunatic of science, perhaps reflecting why India fails to achieve science honors.

47
Einstein's Sins
Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃Moscow mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing
6:57 PM

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
The challenge for the Einsteinian whodumbos
How to steal my intellectual property in Physics while only abusing me, when any notice to me is paid
6:55 PM

mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
mitchr...@gmail.com
, …
Arindam Banerjee
13
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 788 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 168 pages

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 7, 2023, 8:22:30 PM8/7/23
On Tuesday, 8 August 2023 at 10:04:48 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> .Can_Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Dr.Das Pintu, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

> Is Arindam Banerjee the reason ITT fails to have a Nobel winner in chemistry or physics? Like Arindam, his hatred of science is glooming large with his constant hatred of science-- Apollo 11 was a staged hoax, Sun core is a frigid near 0 Kelvin, the man is a lunatic of science, perhaps reflecting why India fails to achieve science honors.

Nobel Prizes are a joke.
Thanks for the publicity, Archie.
Why aren't your laxatives working that well with whodumbo?

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 11, 2023, 12:39:23 PM8/11/23
/Can_Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

Is Arindam Banerjee reflective, a reflection of why India never has a Nobel prize in chemistry or physics, for schizophrenic type of behavior-- one moment doing physics-- rail gun, next moment shouting that Apollo 11 was a staged hoax in Arizona desert and that the Sun and Earth cores are a frigid near 0 Kelvin temperature. Maybe all of Indian physics and chemistry is like this-- one moment doing science-- next moment hating science.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 11, 2023, 7:01:18 PM8/11/23
On Saturday, 12 August 2023 at 02:39:23 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> /Can_Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

> Is Arindam Banerjee reflective, a reflection of why India never has a Nobel prize in chemistry or physics,

What is better, Archie? To be a fake like you and them, or expose them as frauds and bunglers?
Indians at their best are moral. Unlike the elite western devils. Nobel was drenched in innocent blood. His prizes are a cover up.

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 16, 2023, 9:55:55 PM8/16/23
\Can_Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

Of course a spamming imbecile Arindam is not happy polluting sci.physics and tries his luck with sci.math....

banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
banerjee...@gmail.com
Asimov, Hari Seldon and I
https://groups....
7:54 PM

banerjee...@gmail.com's profile photo
banerjee...@gmail.com
2
From proof to disproof of FLT
On Thursday, 17 August 2023 at 09:51:36 UTC+10, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote: > https://www.
6:53 PM

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 17, 2023, 2:11:37 AM8/17/23
On Thursday, 17 August 2023 at 11:55:55 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> \Can_Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks
> Of course a spamming imbecile Arindam is not happy polluting sci.physics and tries his luck with sci.math....

Thus that goes down in Encyclopaedia . ArchiePooetica
sample of that trash below.

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 21, 2023, 4:52:49 PM8/21/23
^Can_Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

> > Of course a spamming imbecile Arindam is not happy polluting sci.physics and tries his luck with sci.math....

Here is the schizoid---Arindam Banerjee's opinion on world politics:

Cause of US decline - the rule of the whodumbos
Subscribe

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
Aug 13, 2023, 7:22:15 PM (7 days ago)

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 23, 2023, 9:31:11 PM8/23/23
*Can_Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

Alan Folmsbee's profile photo
Alan Folmsbee
, …

8
iron is ferromagnetic because...
Folmsbee crackpot?? as bad as Harvard's Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, Harry Cliff ever ask the
8:28 PM

Alan Folmsbee's profile photo
Alan Folmsbee
, …
Arindam Banerjee
5
27 minutes until Moon landing, estimated
On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 23:06:03 UTC+10, Alan Folmsbee wrote: > On Wednesday, August 23,
8:20 PM

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,
Jeffrey Rubard
5
Cause of US decline - the rule of the whodumbos
On Thursday, 24 August 2023 at 04:12:34 UTC+10, Jeffrey Rubard wrote: > On Monday, August 21, 2023
7:23 PM

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 24, 2023, 1:23:54 AM8/24/23
On Tuesday, 22 August 2023 at 06:52:49 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> ^Can_Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks
>
> > > Of course a spamming imbecile Arindam is not happy polluting sci.physics and tries his luck with sci.math....

Where Arindam provides the disproof of FLT, thus setting a challenge for who can first find nonzero positive a b c for aaa+bbb=ccc for n=3
No mean feat.
And so elegantly done, can be understood by anyone with IQ 50 points above that of Archie - and with high school education in maths.

> Here is the schizoid---Arindam Banerjee's opinion on world politics:
>
> Cause of US decline - the rule of the whodumbos

Sad.
Hope exists with -

[...]

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 25, 2023, 3:05:02 PM8/25/23
Maybe you should give up the "Dick Cheney way of ideas", dude.

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 26, 2023, 6:21:42 PM8/26/23
Can_Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet,Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

India's paid for by ... spamming jackarse Arindam Banerjee...

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …
mitchr...@gmail.com
15
Cause of US decline - the rule of the whodumbos
4:54 PM

It is loading more messages.