Orthodoxy is not a sign of anything other than orthodoxy.

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2022, 11:05:52 AM1/22/22
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 7:46:10 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> No, not right. Orthodox theories are considered to be the best model until evidence shows a different model is superior.
> >
> > Wrong. Only a nonscientist would make such an obviously non-scientific
> > assertion. The best model is the one that best matches the evidence.
> And that best model is called the orthodox model, blithering idiot.
>
> <snip remaining reposted babble>

This is how retards do science. Orthodoxy is not a sign of anything other than orthodoxy. Orthodoxy IS NOT A CRITERIA OF SCEINTIFIC VALIDITY, YOU MOTHER FUCKING STUPID SON OF A BITCH.

Jim Pennino

Jan 22, 2022, 11:46:12 AM1/22/22
And yet again a repost of the original illiterate post where McGinn
shows he does not know what the word orthodox means.

Scientific validity IS THE CRITERIA for something to be called orthodox.

That means that before something can be called orthodox it must be
demonstrated that it is the best available explaination for something
based on evidence.

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2022, 11:58:40 AM1/22/22
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 8:46:12 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> And that best model is called the orthodox model, blithering idiot.
> >>
> >> <snip remaining reposted babble>
> >
> > This is how retards do science. Orthodoxy is not a sign of anything
> > other than orthodoxy. Orthodoxy IS NOT A CRITERIA OF SCEINTIFIC
> > VALIDITY, YOU MOTHER FUCKING STUPID SON OF A BITCH.
> And yet again a repost of the original illiterate post where McGinn
> shows he does not know what the word orthodox means.
>
> Scientific validity IS THE CRITERIA for something to be called orthodox.

Then you admit you got it backwards.

Right?

You got nothing, you fucking imbecile.

Jim Pennino

Jan 22, 2022, 12:16:08 PM1/22/22
Nope, you are the one that has it exactly backwards because you are
illiterate and could not be bothered to do something as simple as to
look at a dictionary.

It is also to be noted that you also are clueless what the word criteria
means.

Orthodox science is defined as that science, which using the scientific
menthod, has been shown to be the best current explaination based on the
available evidence.

> You got nothing, you fucking imbecile.

Oh no, not the dreaded and often repeated "You got nothing!!!" when
McGinn/Denk/Delusional is backed into a corner by facts.

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2022, 12:20:03 PM1/22/22
Fuck you, moron.

> It is also to be noted that you also are clueless what the word criteria
> means.
>
> Orthodox science is defined as that science, which using the scientific
> menthod, has been shown to be the best current explaination based on the
> available evidence.

Right, as I just explained

> > You got nothing, you fucking imbecile.
> Oh no, not the dreaded and often repeated "You got nothing!!!" when
> McGinn/Denk/Delusional is backed into a corner by facts.

You got nothing!!!

Jim Pennino

Jan 22, 2022, 1:01:09 PM1/22/22
Nope, you got it exactly backwards.

First the science is determined to be correct THEN it is deemed
orthodox.

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 22, 2022, 1:07:52 PM1/22/22
Pennino, you are a perfect retard.

Jim Pennino

Jan 22, 2022, 2:01:12 PM1/22/22
One more time...

FIRST, the science is proven to be valid.

THEN AND ONLY THEN the science is called orthodox.

James McGinn

Jan 23, 2022, 8:03:45 PM1/23/22

Jim Pennino

Jan 23, 2022, 9:01:09 PM1/23/22
James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 8:05:52 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:

>> > And that best model is called the orthodox model, blithering idiot.
>> >
>> > <snip remaining reposted babble>
>>
>> This is how retards do science. Orthodoxy is not a sign of anything other than orthodoxy. Orthodoxy IS NOT A CRITERIA OF SCEINTIFIC VALIDITY, YOU MOTHER FUCKING STUPID SON OF A BITCH.

As predicted, yet another reposting frenzy by the free range mental
patient.

James McGinn

May 3, 2022, 2:20:39 AM5/3/22

Solving Tornadoes