Woo hoo, Partay!

1 view

Agent Smith

Jan 19, 2008, 5:25:54 PM1/19/08

NPR is reporting that Suckabee lost South Carolina!

Uncle Al

Jan 19, 2008, 5:38:28 PM1/19/08
Agent Smith wrote:

> NPR is reporting that Suckabee lost South Carolina!

He should have preyed.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Androcles

Jan 19, 2008, 6:11:46 PM1/19/08

"Uncle Al" <Uncl...@hate.spam.net> wrote in message

Open sewer with Schwartztord floating (River of shit) snipped.

http://tinyurl.com/2g2ukd
20 Aug 2003, 21:16

| Hey stupid:

| 1) Newton summing velocities, [V1 + V2] = V1 + V2
| 2) Special Relativity summing velocities, [V1 + V2] = (V1 + V2)/[1
+(V1)(V2)/c^2]

| There's the math. Now you can piss and moan about an inertial observer.

| We'll proactively play it your way, asshole.

HEY FUCKHEAD!
We'll proactively play it your way, CUNT.

| [@] Among the reasons it is unphysical is the fact that the
| composition of two velocities to the right can result in a
| velocity to the left. Another reason is that "time" acts
| just like "space". Neither of these are true in the world
| we inhabit.
|

| Tom Roberts

No aether.
No fucking aether.
NO FUCKIN' AETHER.
NO FUCKING AETHER, DUMBFUCK!
NO GODDAMN FUCKING AETHER, YOU USELESS PILE OF SHIT!
TAKE YOUR POXY AETHER AND SHOVE IT UP YER ARSE,
YOU MORON!!

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/geoopt/optpic/brokpen.jpg
The pencil is broken. Don't like empirical observations, Schwartzshit?
Fuckhead.

Catch 22:
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/figures/img22.gif
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/figures/img76.gif

"BTW, you fuck-faced baboon, "(c+v) appears nowhere in the paper, nor
could it. Hey Schwartzshit, you are an ineducable idiot. Your high
school should be leveled and replaced by an abandoned bowling alley."

http://tinyurl.com/3pwu

Uncle Al

Jan 19, 2008, 6:52:20 PM1/19/08

Androcles wrote:
[snip crap]

Nothing.

Androcles

Jan 19, 2008, 7:20:34 PM1/19/08

Open sewer with Schwartztord floating (River of shit) snipped.

http://tinyurl.com/2g2ukd
20 Aug 2003, 21:16

| Hey stupid:

| 1) Newton summing velocities, [V1 + V2] = V1 + V2
| 2) Special Relativity summing velocities, [V1 + V2] = (V1 + V2)/[1
+(V1)(V2)/c^2]

| There's the math. Now you can piss and moan about an inertial observer.

| We'll proactively play it your way, asshole. -- Schwartzshit.

Uncle Al

Jan 19, 2008, 8:25:08 PM1/19/08

Androcles

Jan 20, 2008, 5:44:41 AM1/20/08

| Androclitty wrote:
| [snip crap]
|
| Nothing.

Head up arse, can't see.
Ignorant cunt.

jmfb...@aol.com

Jan 20, 2008, 7:19:01 AM1/20/08
In article <47927BE4...@hate.spam.net>,

Uncle Al <Uncl...@hate.spam.net> wrote:
>Agent Smith wrote:
>>
>> NPR is reporting that Suckabee lost South Carolina!
>
>He should have preyed.

He is; that's why he's dangerous.

/BAH

Agent Smith

Jan 20, 2008, 11:25:05 AM1/20/08
jmfb...@aol.com wrote in news:fmve7l$8qk_002
@s878.apx1.sbo.ma.dialup.rcn.com:

As religious nutjobs go, is Romney the next worst, after Suckabee?

jmfb...@aol.com

Jan 21, 2008, 6:52:30 AM1/21/08
In article <Xns9A2B7427452FCag...@207.115.17.102>,

No. Clinton.

/BAH

Agent Smith

Jan 21, 2008, 11:39:44 AM1/21/08
jmfb...@aol.com wrote in news:fn211u$8qk_001
@s943.apx1.sbo.ma.dialup.rcn.com:

You just said that Clinton is a religious nutjob.

jmfb...@aol.com

Jan 24, 2008, 6:52:07 AM1/24/08
In article <Xns9A2C76A4C44B5ag...@207.115.17.102>,

Agent Smith <agent...@two-blocks-on-your-left.com> wrote:
>jmfb...@aol.com wrote in news:fn211u$8qk_001
>@s943.apx1.sbo.ma.dialup.rcn.com:
>
>> In article <Xns9A2B7427452FCag...@207.115.17.102>,
>> Agent Smith <agent...@two-blocks-on-your-left.com> wrote:
>>>jmfb...@aol.com wrote in news:fmve7l$8qk_002
>>>@s878.apx1.sbo.ma.dialup.rcn.com:

>>>As religious nutjobs go, is Romney the next worst, after Suckabee?
>>
>> No. Clinton.
>
>You just said that Clinton is a religious nutjob.

Yes, I did. Think about it.

/BAH

Agent Smith

Jan 25, 2008, 11:07:53 AM1/25/08