Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" UC Berkeley Dr. Paul Alivisatos, Dr. Michael Witherell with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to 105MeV

Message has been deleted

Professor Wordsmith

Aug 12, 2020, 1:16:05 PM8/12/20
"Champion Tedium Rules!"

Michael Moroney

Aug 12, 2020, 1:39:34 PM8/12/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: AP, King of Failure Bulletin Notice-- what we throw out of Old Math, that makes

"We" again, Failure Plutonium?

Is Putin supplying you with Russian Robots in order to destroy American math and
science education?

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Supreme Homicidal Nut".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Apr 8, 2021, 10:44:28 AM4/8/21
💩 for 🧠s Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> Subject: Re: 52,842-Student victims of Archimedes Plutonium

There are now 52,842 victims of ArchiePoo's evil "books"? What can we do
to rescue these people from Plutonium's evil Cult of Failure?

> 6 greatest neurotic & psychotic mistakes of Old Math// listed in
terms of how loose of marbles
1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium
6) ArchiePoo
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 30, 2021, 10:41:33 PM4/30/21
Kibo Parry Moroney (Nick Thompson & Barry Shein) with his 938 is 12% short of 945 deriding Stanford Univ on their physics.

#2-1, 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
• ASIN : B08PC99JJB
• Publication date : November 29, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 682 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 78 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Books in this series are.
Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School junior year, book 2
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School senior year, book 3
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Freshperson college, book 4
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Sophomore college, book 5
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Junior college, book 6
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Senior college, book 7

Preface: I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook.

Product details
• ASIN : B08RK33T8V
• Publication date : December 28, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 917 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 114 pages
• Lending : Enabled

#3-1, 2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 8, 2021, 5:36:10 AM11/8/21
Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears

Kibo Parry M masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==1(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears caged all their life and bile extracted

\\ ("`****//'").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==1(li)===========
\\
\\

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 9, 2021, 11:56:14 PM11/9/21
Kibo can David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather than play ad hominem games.
> [...]

> > Re: 1- Kibo Parry Moroney says of math failure Dan Christensen Univ. Western Ontario with his ellipse a conic when it never was//And his insane Boole logic of 10 OR 2 = 12// pandemic shit mule
> > by Hank Hill Jul 26, 2020, 7:26:18 PM
> >
> > Re: 102-Kibo Parry Moroney (Barry Shein's world std) stalking analbuttfuckmanure shithead of 27 years nonstop-- needs a emergency straightjacket size XXsmall
> > By Eduardo Remington 2 posts 3 views updated 12:15 AM
> >
> > Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
> > by Richard Cranium May 10, 2020, 8:30:43 PM
> >
> > On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> > Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > > Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> > > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.
> >

> > ..
> > .- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
> > , . `.' ' `.
> > .' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
> > . ; .' . `. ;
> > ; . ' `. . '
> > . ' ` `. |
> > . '. '
> > . 0 0 ' `.
> > ' `
> > ; `
> > .' `
> > ; U `
> > ; '; `
> > : | ;.. :` `
> > : `;. ```. .-; | '
> > '. ` ``.., .' :' '
> > ; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics.
> > ` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
> > ` ` ; ; ' '
> > ` ` ; ; ' '
> > ` `. ````'''''' ' '
> > ` . ' '
> > / ` `. ' ' .
> > / ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
> > / .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
> > / .'' ; ` .' `
> > ...'.' ; .' ` .' `
> > "" .' .' | ` .; \ `
> > ; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
> > :' | ' ` , `. `
> > | ' ` ' `. `
> > ` ' ` ; `. |
> > `.' ` ; `-'
> > `...'
> >

> Why can no-one at Rensselaer help Dr. Hau turn the light switch off and prove that the Light wave is a circuit pencil ellipse not a arrow ray of head and tail which everyone except AP believes.

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 15, 2021, 4:53:03 PM11/15/21

Kibo Parry M can Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or is Kibo Parry M too worried about his newly invented word of "analbuttfuckmanure" that Kibo invented in 2017-18 and has continued to use right through 2021 calling AP that word since AP does science while Kibo never does science, only stalker hate spew.

Kibo fails at even a correct percentage.
On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
 > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
 > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

President Larry Summers
President now Lawrence Bacow

Harvard Physics dept
Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner, Adam Cohen, Eugene Demler, Michael Desai
Louis Deslauriers, John Doyle, Cora Dvorkin, Gary Feldman, Douglas Finkbeiner, Melissa Franklin, Gerald Gabrielse, Howard Georgi, Sheldon Glashow, Roy Glauber, Jene Golovchenko, Markus Greiner, Roxanne Guenette, Girma Hailu, Bertrand Halperin, Lene Hau
Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe, Daniel Jafferis, Efthimios Kaxiras, Philip Kim, John Kovac, Erel Levine
Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin

MIT math dept.

Michael Artin, Martin Bazant, Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush, Herman Chernoff, Henry Cohn, Laurent Demanet, Richard Dudley, Jörn Dunkel, Alan Edelman, Pavel Etingof, Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, Victor Guillemin, Larry Guth, Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison, Steven Johnson, Victor Kac, Steven Kleiman, Daniel Kleitman,
Andrew Lawrie, Tom Leighton, George Lusztig, Arthur Mattuck, Davesh Maulik, Richard Melrose, Haynes Miller, William Minicozzi, Ankur Moitra, Elchanan Mossel, Tomasz Mrowka, James Munkres, Andrei Negut, Aaron Pixton, Bjorn Poonen, Alexander Postnikov, Philippe Rigollet, Rodolfo Rosales, Giulia Saccà, Gerald Sacks, Paul Seidel, Scott Sheffield, Peter Shor, Isadore Singer, Michael Sipser, Jared Speck, Gigliola Staffilani, Richard Stanley, Harold Stark, Gilbert Strang, Daniel Stroock, Goncalo Tabuada, Alar Toomre, David Vogan

Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart
President: L. Reif (electrical engineer)

MIT physics dept
William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young

Why can no-one at Harvard or MIT ever ask the question which is the atom's true electron the muon or the 0.5MeV particle

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-6, 135th published book

QED in Atom Totality theory where proton is a 8 ring torus and electron = muon inside proton doing Faraday Law// Atom Totality series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since the real true electron of atoms is the muon and is a one ring bar magnet thrusting through the 8 ring torus of a proton, we need a whole entire new model of the hydrogen atom. Because the Bohr model with the 0.5MeV particle jumping orbitals as the explanation of Spectral Lines is all wrong. In this vacuum of explaining spectral line physics, comes the AP Model which simply states that the hydrogen atom creates Spectral lines because at any one instant of time 4 of the 8 proton rings is "in view" and the electricity coming from those 4 view rings creates spectral line physics.

Cover Picture: Is a imitation of the 8 ring proton torus, with my fingers holding on the proton ring that has the muon ring perpendicular and in the equatorial plane of the proton rings, thrusting through. This muon ring is the same size as the 8 proton rings making 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV of energy. The muon ring has to be perpendicular and lie on the equator of the proton torus. Surrounding the proton-torus would be neutrons as skin or coating cover and act as capacitors in storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon.

Product details
• ASIN : B08K47K5BB
• Publication date : September 25, 2020
• Language : English
• File size : 587 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 25 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #291,001 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #13 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #334 in General Chemistry

#1-7, 138th published book
The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.
Length: 41 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : October 9, 2020
• File Size : 828 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 41 pages
• ASIN : B08KZT5TCD
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled

#1-8, 1st published book

Atom Totality Universe, 8th edition, 2017// A history log book: Atom Totality Series book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision 7Apr2021. This was AP's first published science book.

Advisory: This is a difficult book to read and is AP's research log book of the Atom Totality in 2016-2017. I want to keep it for its history value. AP advises all readers wanting to know the Plutonium Atom Totality theory to go to the 9th edition that is the latest up to date account of this theory. The reason AP wants to keep the 8th edition is because of Historical Value, for in this book, while writing it, caused the discovery of the real electron is the muon of atoms. The real proton of atoms is 840MeV and not the 938MeV that most books claim. The particle discovered by JJ Thomson in 1897 thinking he discovered the electron of atoms was actually the Dirac magnetic monopole at 0.5MeV. This discovery changes every, every science that uses atoms and electricity and magnetism, in other words, every science.

Foreward:
I wrote the 8th edition of Atom Totality and near the end of writing it in 2017, I had my second greatest physics discovery. I learned the real electron of atoms was the muon at 105MeV and not the tiny 0.5MeV particle that J.J.Thomson found in 1897. So I desperately tried to include that discovery in my 8th edition and it is quite plain to see for I tried to write paragraphs after each chapter saying as much. I knew in 2017, that it was a great discovery, changing all the hard sciences, and reframing and restructuring all the hard sciences.
Length: 632 pages

Product details
File Size: 1132 KB
Print Length: 632 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLP9NDR
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
 Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #578,229 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
                #1610 in Physics (Kindle Store)
                #8526 in Physics (Books)
                #18851 in Biological Sciences (Books)
I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook. Now Asimov's book is full of error and mistakes, and that is disappointing but all of Old Physics is full of error. On errors and mistakes of Old Physics, the best I can do is warn the students, and the largest warning of all is that whenever someone in Old Physics says "electron" what they are talking about is really the Dirac magnetic monopole. And whenever they talk about the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom, they are talking about huge huge grave mistakes, for the true atom is protons as 8 ringed toruses with a muon stuck inside of a proton doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles as electricity. I use Asimov's book as a template but in the future, I hope to rewrite this textbook using no template at all, that is if I have time in the future.
Cover Picture: Is the book The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov, 1966 and on top of the book are 4 cut-outs of bent circles representing magnetic monopoles which revolutionizes modern physics, especially the ElectroMagnetic theory.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08RK33T8V
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 28, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 794 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 123 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,167,235 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #15,099 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #91,163 in Physics (Books)

#2-4, 151st published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: This is AP's 151st book of science published. It is one of my most important books of science because 1st year college physics is so impressionable on students, if they should continue with physics, or look elsewhere for a career. And also, physics is a crossroad to all the other hard core sciences, where physics course is mandatory such as in chemistry or even biology. I have endeavored to make physics 1st year college to be as easy and simple to learn. In this endeavor to make physics super easy, I have made the writing such that you will see core ideas in all capital letters as single sentences as a educational tool. And I have made this textbook chapter writing follow a logical pattern of both algebra and geometry concepts, throughout. The utmost importance of logic in physics needs to be seen and understood. For I have never seen a physics book, prior to this one that is logical. Every Old Physics textbook I have seen is scatter-brained in topics and in writing. I use as template book of Halliday & Resnick because a edition of H&R was one I was taught physics at University of Cincinnati in 1969. And in 1969, I had a choice of majors, do I major in geology, or mathematics, or in physics, for I will graduate from UC in 1972. For me, geology was too easy, but physics was too tough, so I ended up majoring in mathematics. If I had been taught in 1969 using this textbook that I have written, I would have ended up majoring in physics, my first love. For physics is not hard, not hard at all, once you clear out the mistakes and the obnoxious worthless mathematics that clutters up Old Physics, and the illogic that smothers much of Old Physics.

Maybe it was good that I had those impressions of physics education of poor education, which still exists throughout physics today. Because maybe I am forced to write this book, because of that awful experience of learning physics in 1969. Without that awful experience, maybe this textbook would have never been written by me.

Cover picture is the template book of Halliday & Resnick, 1988, 3rd edition Fundamentals of Physics and sitting on top are cut outs of "half bent circles, bent at 90 degrees" to imitate magnetic monopoles. Magnetic Monopoles revolutionizes physics education, and separates-out, what is Old Physics from what is New Physics.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09JW5DVYM
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 19, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1033 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 386 pages

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 17, 2021, 10:04:04 PM11/17/21
Kibo Parry M can Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or is Kibo Parry M too worried about his newly invented word of "analbuttfuckmanure" that Kibo invented in 2017-18 and has continued to use right through 2021 calling AP that word since AP does science while Kibo never does science, only stalker hate spew. Kibo you called MIT your invented word of 2017, are you going to call Harvard that also. And you called Dartmouth and Stanford your invented new word. I guess Harvard is special for you Kibo Parry, nonstop stalker, insane kook of 28 years.

On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 9:40:52 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"AnalButtfuckManure"

Kibo, why did you invent that word in 2017-18 and why do you still use it today in 2021, is it because you failed science and now you want to curse those that succeed???

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Dec 24, 2021, 5:43:21 PM12/24/21
🧛🏻‍♂️ of Math and 👻 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> AP, Drag Queen of Science has vacated sci.math, sci.physics and
Usenet because the CIA has destroyed all Usenet.

I was hoping that we'd have at least one Plutonium-free day, until you
change your mind and return. But no, you have to spam the fact that
you're leaving, and will probably do so until you return (and you will
return). Oh well.
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 25, 2021, 3:54:05 PM12/25/21
AP, King of Science has vacated sci.math, sci.physics and Usenet because the CIA has destroyed all Usenet. Too much time, and henceforth, AP only posts information, no response.

AP alone cannot fight the entire USA govt armed to spam sci.math & sci.physics, armed to spam just because they want to rid Usenet of AP. Me with my 20 posts per day with CIA unlimited posting spam.

To see what AP is doing henceforth-- please go to his own newsgroup--
Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Taking up way too much of my time, and the CIA has put a final lid on the coffin that was once the best science journalism of all time, because of its freedom of speech. Usenet from 1993-2021 is no longer containing any science discussion worth reading and totally dead of science activity. No-one expects govt agencies like CIA or FBI to respect and honor a forum to stay on-topic, not do off-topic, of sci.math with only math being discussed or sci.physics to be about physics content and not about drag net spam. No-one expects CIA or FBI to honor the rules of physics in sci.physics and math in sci.math. Usenet now is like trying to drive through the interior of a garbage dump that sci.math and sci.physics have become before 2022.

The USA govt in its attempt to use Usenet as a drag net forum has utterly destroyed science on Usenet. Sci.chem is filled to the gills with drag net spam.

And what finally kicked the bucket on sci.physics is to see 4 shitheads with one sentence poke and jab so that the entire day long 7AM to 10PM, entire day long first 15 threads is totally covered by McGinn, Pennino, Pnal, Claudius. Probably all working out of the same office to make sci.physics a Spam Mill, all because AP posts there and the game is to kick out AP.

It is taking too much of my time. Henceforth, AP never interacts in the dead Usenet, and does his science only in his own newsgroup.

Sci.physics and sci.math are now just garbage dumps, no discussion, just attack dogs all over the place.

AP's posts will now be just Bulletin Board Notices starting 24Dec 2021. I have far too much science writing to do than to be bothered by insane creeps spam milling sci.math and sci.physics, endorsed by USA govt CIA especially.

I have too many books to write to be bothered with the Trash Pile that is _now_ sci.math and sci.physics.

Bulletins such as this:

#1-1, 148th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 30Nov2021. And this is AP's 148th published science book.

Preface:
Physics book that explains what the universe is, and how it works. This is a continuation of the Atomic Theory by Democritus in Ancient Greek times. It adds one more fact to the Atomic Theory picture. That the Universe itself is one gigantic big atom. The picture is that of the Universe, in total, is one big atom that contains more atoms, inside itself. It completes the logic of science that Dr. Feynman wrote-- all things are made up of atoms -- and so, to complete that idea -- all things and the universe itself is an atom.

In this edition of year 2021, AP actually proves the Atom Totality theory, and therefore, a simultaneously _disproof_ of the Big Bang theory. The proof is simple, in that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but rather, instead, shine from the Faraday law going on inside each and every proton in the Sun or star, or, in the Universe. The muon is the true electron of atoms and is the bar magnet in Faraday's law while the proton is a 840MeV particle in the geometry shape of 8 ring coil torus that is the closed loop coil in Faraday's Law. NASA scientists have discovered the Sun is a yearly increase in radiation of 0.005% yearly, and is why 25% of all insects have perished in the last decade 2010-2020. Stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion and that is how the Universe itself grows. So, we cannot logically have two different mechanisms for the creation of the Universe. We cannot have electricity magnetism of Faraday law and then some silly "explosion of Big Bang" to create and grow the universe.

Also, in the course of providing supporting evidence of the Atom Totality theory, my research had to revise and correct the entire Maxwell Equations, and revise and correct the theory, the quantum electrodynamics theory.

Cover Picture: Again I used 8 rings from plumbing hardware to represent the 8 rings of a proton torus, and visualize each ring as a dot cloud pattern instead of a continuous ring, and the holes in some of those rings helps facilitate that image. Notice the muon ring is inside the proton torus rings, and perpendicular, and situated at the equator, going around and around the proton torus at nearly the speed of light in the Faraday law; producing electricity. Atoms are designed to produce maximum electricity, given their masses.
Length: 329 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B08T82M2LP
• Publication date : January 16, 2021
• Language: : English
• File size : 872 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 329 pages
• Lending : Enabled

#1-2, 48th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, Atom Totality Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

1) A visual image of a Atom Totality

2) Simply multiply 9 times 105MeV and there you get the rest mass of proton and neutron.

3) The tau-electron 1777MeV is merely 105MeV multiply by 17 is 1785 with Sigma Error of 0.4%.

4) Particle in the 840MeV range so that we can say we discovered the proton particle isolated of its internal muon.

5) Found a 840MeV particle in experimental physics, but, is it the proton torus without its interior occupied by a muon?

6) The theory of 9s, as help in physics.

7) How we picture the interior of Atoms, and the Atom Totality.

8) The Principle of Scooting-Over, applied.

9) An ongoing commentary of the geometry of atoms, both interior and exterior.

10) Galaxies form Rings in Faraday Coil, and Faraday bar-magnet // Cosmic Proton, Cosmic Muon.

11) Is there a Cosmic Faraday Law going on?
Length: 148 pages

Product details
File Size: 2370 KB
Print Length: 148 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: June 10, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07SW87BF5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285,417 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#826 in Astronomy (Books)
#166 in Astronomy (Kindle Store)
#671 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-3, 74th published book
#1-9, 163rd published book
Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life //Atom Totality science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: This book explores the question of why the Sun has a planet with abundant life that evolved over 3.7 billion years ago into the advanced intelligent life of humans, yet the Sun has gone Red Giant initiation phase that threatens to destroy all life on Earth in the next few thousand years. The question of why even bother having advanced intelligent life if the home star quickly destroys that life and the planet it resides upon? Why bother with advanced intelligent life if it is put under such enormous stress and strain and energy to move to a distant satellite of Europa and Ganymede. Surely the Cosmic design must tell us why this is our fate.
Cover Picture: is my iphone photograph of Europa.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09NQ65H9F
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 15, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 999 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 60 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#1-10, 161st published book

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 133 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.
It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.
Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 82 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

y  z

Archimedes Plutonium

#2-1, 137th published book

#2-9, 161st published book

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 26, 2021, 4:29:38 PM12/26/21
3AP, King of Science has vacated sci.math, sci.physics and Usenet because the CIA has destroyed all Usenet. Too much time, and henceforth, AP only posts information, no response.

#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#3-2, 50th published book

Geometry of the Chemical Bond; metallic, covalent, ionic//Chemistry Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is the second book of the Series -- True Chemistry. I left off of True Chemistry with trying to solve the Chemical bond when the proton and muon inside of each and every atom is doing the Faraday Law. And since that book was already 1154 pages long, I decided to start afresh in a second book devoted to solving the Geometry of the chemical bond of metallic, covalent and ionic.
Cover Picture: PHYSICS: Part 2: Extended Version: Halliday & Resnick, 1986, pages 654, 655 talking about Capacitors and my collection of some capacitors in my lab. The first one is a two prong wall plug taken apart to show what the prongs fasten onto when plugged-in (two parallel plates). The next three are spade and socket connectors (two parallel plates). Next is circular or hook plates, and last is a cylinder plate and socket.

Length: 134 pages

Product details
Print Length : 134 pages
Publication Date : June 21, 2019
Word Wise : Enabled
ASIN : B07TCVBD93
File Size : 1308 KB
Language: : English
Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
Lending : Enabled

#3-3, 81st published book

Animal-CO2 of the 3 CO2 isomers// Chemistry Series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

CO2 molecule has 3 isomers. An isomer means same chemical formula but different geometries. The 3 isomers of CO2 come from fire-CO2 and animal-CO2. The fire-CO2 has the carbon atom as central in the molecule and one of the oxygen atoms has a unshared dipole. The animal-CO2 has the carbon atom on the periphery with an unshared dipole.
This is very important chemistry science for it impacts Global Warming but also hugely impacts biology because plants can only live on animal-CO2 and the fire-CO2 is a toxic poison to plants, much like CO is a toxic poison to animals.

Here we learn new facts about the molecules CO, N2, CO2, O2 and even H2O, new facts we never understood before, all because the real electron is the muon stuck inside a proton doing the Faraday Law and that chemical bonding is governed not by electrons but by Dirac magnetic monopoles, and that makes the Lewis structure be based on 6 not 8.

New concepts in chemistry: Lewis structure based on 6, not 8, and the unshared dipole. For a Lewis Structure based on 6, not 8, is the only logical way that the strongest bonded molecules end up being CO and N2. With a Lewis 8 Structure, the strongest bonded molecules, by logic, note, by logic would have to be O2 and FH or possibly FB. However, the proof is that bond dissociation energy of CO is the highest, proving Lewis 6 Structure is the true structure of Chemistry.

source: chem.ucsb.edu

in kJ/mol

CO 1076
N2  946
CO2 532
O2  498
C2 as in diamond is 602 kJ/mol
H2O = 492
OH = 425
H2 = 432

Cover Picture is a winter stored potted clover that I am experimenting with and shows a animal-CO2 molecule going in, and going out is a O2 molecule that animals need to breathe.
Length: 15 pages

Product details
ASIN : B084217LB9
Publication date : January 19, 2020
Language : English
File size : 1042 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 15 pages
Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #277,873 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #9 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #297 in Biology (Kindle Store)

#3-4, 38th published book

Hypothesis that Tar restores the Iron in Rust, back to the iron metal object// Chemistry series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Back in 2003 I noticed that while working on my roof, that when I pulled off tar on steel, that the steel was shiny bright iron with no rust while all around where no tar was, was much rust. So that started me to think whether tar acts as a chemical reaction in which it takes the iron atoms out of rust and places those iron-atoms-back-into-the-iron-object. Now that was 2003, and I have not had much time to really dive into experiments on this topic. For one reason-- I have to wait years for the tar to dissolve the rust and perhaps return the iron from iron oxide back into the original iron object. No, I do not have years and I was far too busy with other items of science. But now I plan to do more on this subject. Especially since in 2017 I discovered the real electron of atoms is the muon at 105MeV and real proton is 840MeV, casting brand new light on chemistry and chemical reactions. The iron rust molecule Fe2O3 in New Chemistry where the .5MeV particle is not the electron but is Dirac's magnetic monopole, has to be reviewed in terms of this new found knowledge, and whether or not, tar can return the Fe2 back to the original metal object.

Picture cover: About 5 years ago this hammer and trowel were both iron rusted surfaces, both had iron rust, the trowel worse than the hammer. I put tar on the trowel rusty surface and today with a chisel removed some tar and see the shiny bright iron surface. I suppose if I had coated the hammer back then when I coated the trowel, the hammer would also be bright shiny iron. So the tar must have done something to not only remove the rust but restore the trowel to "more iron bright shiny surface", some claim (see below in text) that the tar only lifted the rust off the iron surface. I think there is more to it than just adhesion lift, and am thinking the tar takes the iron atoms out of iron oxide and puts the iron atoms back into the original iron object. So this is not a proof by any means, but a hypothesis, and a request for more research.
Length: 32 pages

File Size: 2655 KB
Print Length: 32 pages
Publication Date: April 9, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07QK428KN

#3-5, 119th published book

Research Notebook of AP on True Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements based on 6, not the error-filled table of Old Chemistry, Chemistry Series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real true electron of atoms was the muon and this muon is stuck inside its attendant proton. The muon is of 105MeV while the proton is 840 MeV. The particle that JJ Thomson in 1897 discovered was not the electron of atoms but instead was the Dirac magnetic monopole. Such a huge huge mistake throughout all of chemistry and physics, to think the electron was 0.5MeV orbiting around a proton of 938MeV breaks even the angular momentum concept of physics, for no hydrogen atom can exist with a 0.5 MeV particle traveling almost the speed of light around a 938MeV particle just will not stay together. And besides, in that Bohr-Rutherford model of the atom, their subatomic particles have no function, no job, no task, nothing. In that viewpoint of the atom, there is little wonder that their Table of Elements would be mostly error after error after mistake.
Length: 108 pages

Product details
File Size: 1083 KB
Print Length: 108 pages
Publication Date: May 21, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0891TTP29
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#3-6, 123rd published book

World's first logical teaching of 6.*10^23, Avogadro's number and "mole"; refurbished with "hyasys" as 6.18*10^23 // Chemistry series, book 6
Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: I was worried I did not reach the target audience on this topic of mole and Avogadro's number. The cover picture is a High School physics textbook, a later edition of PSSC that I took when I was in High School circa 1967. It teaches mole and Avogadro's number. So I needed to write this textbook starting High School, because it is shameful to teach wrong science in either High School or University.

Cover Picture is page 448-9 of PSSC Physics, 3rd ed., 1971, Haber-Schaim, Cross, Dodge, Walter, explaining how Rutherford in 1919 weighed the mass of the proton in a experiment. It is disheartening to find I cannot see that experiment in a Google search because of another famous experiment of Rutherford of the gold leaf. And lucky for me that I retrieved this PSSC book I used in High School circa 1967-8 that explains how the proton mass was weighed in physics history. The mass of the proton is vital to understand the mole and Avogadro's number concept. Sad of course that every Old Chemistry and Old Physics textbooks that teaches the concept mole and Avogadro number never mentions the proton mass as crucial to understanding.
Length: 70 pages

Product details
File Size : 796 KB
Publication Date : June 10, 2020
Word Wise : Enabled
Print Length : 70 pages
Language: : English
ASIN : B08B1GCRDH
Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #233,083 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #68 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #69 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #425 in General Chemistry

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 29, 2021, 6:23:06 PM12/29/21
Kibo is WilliamJ.Burns,Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, DavidS.Cohen, Lene Hau able to ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or is Kibo Parry M too worried about his newly invented word of "analbuttfuckmanure" that Kibo invented in 2017-18 and has continued to use right through 2021 calling AP that word since AP does science while Kibo never does science, only stalker hate spew. Kibo you called MIT your invented word of 2017, are you going to call Harvard that also. And you called Dartmouth and Stanford your invented new word. I guess Harvard is special for you Kibo Parry, nonstop stalker, insane kook of 28 years.

Kibo writes in 1997
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Kibo, is this the typical hallway gossip at the CIA headquarters?

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 31, 2021, 1:33:34 AM12/31/21

#4-1, 32nd published book
Physics Superdeterminism replaces Darwin Evolution // biophysics series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

When I graduated from college in 1972, I set myself upon a journey task mission of life-- that I was going to mathematize the biology theory of evolution. What I mean by that is -- I was going to make evolution a mathematical theory. And so from 1972 until 1990, I was working on this project, with never really expecting to solve it. But then, to my delight and joy of life, I did solve it in 7 November 1990 with the discovery of the Plutonium Atom Totality. A bigger theory than even mathematizing Darwin Evolution. And one structure of the Atom Totality is quantum mechanics of Superdeterminism, which is a mathematical basis of evolution. What the below writings and posts are, is my notebook, research notebook pertaining to Evolution theory of Biology BET from 1990 on through 2010. A personal memoir of my research notes on Darwin Evolution and how it relates to Atom Totality. In summary form, Darwin Evolution is not a true theory of science for it was replaced by Quantum Mechanics Superdeterminism. NOVA, the tv show recently had a feature program only they called it "quantum entanglement". So Evolution theory is no longer a valid science theory but has been replaced by Superdeterminism. And what Darwin Evolution is-- is a rule or algorithm that captures the essence of what goes on sometimes, but misses vast parts of science of life. A rule, an algorithm of science is not science truth, but sort of like a model.

From 2010 until present day March 2019, I made more discoveries of physics and biology so that the below is sort of out of date and needs a second edition. Discoveries of what is First Life, is a important subject in Evolution theory and I discovered that circa 2016 that a physics capacitor is a lifeform. All life evolved from capacitors, and the plant and animal and one celled organisms when reduced to bare minimum are capacitors. My body, your body is simply a advanced and complex physics capacitor. Then in 2017, I discovered that the real electron of atoms is the muon at 105MeV, real proton is 840MeV and that little particle we thought was the electron of .5MeV turns out to be Dirac's Magnetic Monopole. That discovery changes very much everything in biology, even evolution theory. And finally, throughout 2010 to 2019 I have been reducing all of physics to be a subject based upon electromagnetism. And so when I write the second edition (if ever) about Evolution theory, it has to be written as if you are in a electricity magnetism classroom.

So, below is my memoir of evolution theory of biology from 1990 to 2010.

Cover picture: Me and two of my cats. Sure, they evolved, but more to the truth, they were fated. Both died from coyotes. Coyotes have to eat, too.
Length: 181 pages

Product details
• File size : 2407 KB
• Publication date : March 30, 2019
• Print length : 181 pages
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• ASIN : B07Q5NV3C5
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #143,708 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #123 in Evolution (Kindle Store)
◦ #239 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #1,220 in Evolution (Books)

#4-2, 18th published book

First Life = Capacitor of Physics // biophysics series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
#1 New Release in Molecular Biology

All Life comes from a capacitor of physics. Life starts as a capacitor and evolves into more advanced capacitor. Whether a given capacitor evolves into and harbors a DNA molecule and becomes a DNA capacitor life depends. And all life forms, when reduced, is a reduction to a capacitor. For a human body or the body of any plant or animal is a very advanced and complex capacitor. All life in the Universe starts as a Capacitor of Physics.

Product details
File Size: 1574 KB
Print Length: 155 pages
Publication Date: March 15, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PNT5SRT
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,177,228 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#427 in Biophysics (Kindle Store)
#1389 in Molecular Biology (Kindle Store)
#2359 in Biophysics (Books)

#4-3, 34th published book

Photons and Neutrinos have "perfect DNA/RNA" packaged inside them// biophysics series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 18Feb2021. This is AP's 34th published book.
Preface: Part of this is my history on the subject. And part is my current ongoing research into the geometry of the interior of photons and neutrinos. Many changes have occurred from 1995 to present 2019. Until 2018, I imagined the interior of atoms as the Rutherford Model with nucleus and electrons as dot-clouds. However in 2017 when I discovered the real electron is the muon at 105MeV and real proton is 840MeV and the neutron is 945MeV leaving that little .5MeV particle as the Dirac Magnetic Monopole, changes not only physics and chemistry but every hard science is changed. The big change is that subatomic particles have jobs, tasks, work to do and the proton is the coil in Faraday's law, the muon is the bar magnet in Faraday's law, the neutron is a capacitor and the photon, neutrino are wires in the interior of atoms. This changes the geometry of the interior of atoms to where Rutherford model is thrown out the window. So we have the AP-Faraday model of the interior of atoms and that means closed loops or rings. That new perspective also means photons have an interior geometry as well as neutrinos. And so, the double helix of DNA, RNA, is the same as two intertwined springs. The only thing I have missing is what is the A,T, C,G of a photon or neutrino?

Currently as of 2021, I still need to solve the geometry of the interior of atoms and photons included. A spring with rings is the geometry, but I have a few more difficulties to iron out.

Cover Photo: Is a picture of a stretched slinky toy spring and I tried to intertwine them as a double helix. Looks like I came close. But sadly, when I pulled the toy spring down off, I found I had knotted the spring and had to take 15 minutes to unknot the spring.
Length: 42 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07Q4ZY7PZ
Publication date : April 1, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1472 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 42 pages
Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #138,981 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #4 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #6 in Biophysics (Kindle Store)
◦ #8 in Molecular Biology (Kindle Store)

#4-4, 51st published book
DNA transportation mechanism hypothesis, DNA-Capacitor// biophysics series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: Now let me warn the reader up front here, that this is a hypothesis of science, a conjecture of science, a speculation of science and has not been proven in science. Some people do not know the difference between proven science and hypothesis. So do not read this book, thinking this is a proven topic of science. What started me on this topic was a question of how the animal body gets calcium atoms moved to sites the cells want, or move any atom that is needed at a location of the body or cell, or move any molecule that is needed at a specific location. So the question was, what transportation system of moving specific atoms or molecules to sites in the cell or body and what is the mechanism of that system.

Cover Picture shows the nucleotides of DNA of adenine, thymine and cytosine, guanine off my computer along with a model of DNA.

Length: 18 pages

Product details
File Size: 2857 KB
Print Length: 18 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: July 23, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07VLC51BS

#4-5, 67th published book

Evolution of Animals and Organs from Plants //biophysics series, book 5 (biology series) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: Strange how a little exploration for me in 10 Oct 2019 would end up landing me with a whole theory of how animals evolved from plants and the order in which animal organs evolved, all in the space of a few days in October 2019. Below in this text is a history of that discovery.

Cover: The cover is my camera photo of my computer of a Google search for "blue-green algae anatomy". We can see quite clearly how blue-green algae is a capacitor of physics!

Product details
File Size: 1025 KB
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: October 18, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07ZBNKBPY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #487,284 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#15649 in Biological Sciences (Books)
#4070 in Evolution (Books)
#494 in Evolution (Kindle Store)

#4-6, 9th published book

Biology's Meiosis Error, DNA-Capacitor// biophysics series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Fixing the huge errors of Biology--Meiosis has no duplication.

Old Biology had two major errors, for they thought the human chromosomes of 46 went to 92 in order to get to 23, and secondly, they thought the reduction phase in meiosis is in the first phase, not the
second phase, which is really goofy, for why even have a second phase when what you wanted is achieved in first phase.

This book aims to correct Old Biology's silly and stupid and illogical mistakes of Meiosis. Why did it have so many mistakes? I do not know but am guessing that much of Old Biology is a word soup game. Where biologists sit around dreaming up concepts that are not real concepts, and when they apply this word soup to actual science itself-- it interferes with them getting the correct answer. An example of word soup nonsense is "reverse altruism", when it is dubious that there even is altruism, and on top of that-- a "reverse". But an all-time word soup game of biology was evolution's "the fittest fit".

In the below treatise, we see where Miami Univ finally and directly and clearly comes out and states it does not go from 46 to 92. But then, Miami Univ fails in the reduction phase by saying it takes place in Meiosis 1, while AP says that is illogical, for why even have Meiosis 2.

No mitosis duplicates the human DNA of 46 going to 92 chromosomes, and then we have the Meiosis, and because no mitosis goes from 46 chromosomes to 92 chromosomes all the math failure biologists want to go from 46 chromosomes to 92, and end up with their goal of 23 end result.

Cover Picture: my own personal drawing rendering of a phase of meiosis. Many times in biology class in High School we had to do drawings of biology objects. So I had some practice in rendering a biology drawing, before this one.
Length: 150 pages

Product details
File Size: 1070 KB
Print Length: 150 pages
Publication Date: March 13, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PRXPHS3
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #300,029 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#111 in Cell Biology (Books)
#30 in Cell Biology (Kindle Store)

#4-7, 77th published book

First Life on Earth was from Coral Reefs-Theory due to salt; how DNA came into existence //biophysics series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium

This theory explains how First DNA evolved and then First Living Organism evolved on Earth. Sodium in salt played a crucial role, for without it, our planet Earth would be as barren as Mars. Fortunately, recently NASA and others have detected salt oceans on Europa.

In Science, all of science can be boiled down to one key idea-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but, electricity and magnetism. So to find how first DNA evolved, it was not a chemical progression, no, it was a instantaneous precipitation-out of a nonliving capacitor filled with photon and electricity energy, much like salt precipitates out of evaporating salt water.

This is a theory not a hypothesis, because of the agreement with numbers of capacitor energy and with the energy of a DNA molecule. But more importantly, a logical proof that DNA comes from photons and monopoles, a perfect physics structure that is photons and monopoles, is that DNA is reversible. Not much in physics is reversible, say a fried egg is not able to be turned back into a original egg. But DNA is reversible, meaning, if you had DNA and no photosynthesis organelles, the DNA has instructions to make it reverse engineer the photosynthesis organelles from more photons of pure energy. DNA is a reversible machine and thus not born of biology evolution.

Cover Picture: is a picture of water with salt.
Length: 16 pages

Product details
File Size: 920 KB
Print Length: 16 pages
Publication Date: December 28, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B08387M8M1
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled

#4-8, 91st published book

The AP- Linnaeus Classification of Biology-- Using Physics instead of wishy-washy characteristics// Biophysics series, book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

There is nothing in the world better to focus a mind on viruses than living through a pandemic of the corona-virus of 2020. For the mind stays completely focused on biology. This focus is going to be at least three books on biology:

1) Revised Linnaeus Classification
2) Function and Purpose of Viruses
3) Biology Equilibrium Principle

And there maybe more to come. But first things first, and the old 1735 Linnaeus Classification is badly outdated and in need of revision, using modern up to date physics and chemistry. Such a revision should encompass what First Life itself was, that would later cascade into so many different species.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google Search for "capacitor".
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B085NHRL17
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 8, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1150 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 18 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #280,925 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #8 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #6,898 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)
◦ #8,566 in Biological Sciences (Books)

#4-9, 92nd published book

FUNCTION AND PURPOSE OF VIRUSES// Biophysics series, book 9 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 18May2021. This is AP's 92nd published science books.

Preface: So far I am fortunate to live through a viral pandemic. I may not be able to say that once all the action and reaction is over with. The 1918 Pandemic of flu virus lasted just 2 years and disappeared as fast as it arrived. I and everyone else is still unclear as to why it disappeared so fast. But since I have this front row seat, the mind works in overtime on the subject, wanting answers. And the answers to me come in three books so far. There maybe more to come.

Now I first started this book with a recap of what I had thought before in the past, that viruses were deadly killers, and just parasites, causing death and cancer. These are notions most everyone has of viruses. But I have known from experience that something as widespread as viruses in _life_, that they must serve some beneficial purpose. And to make any accurate guess of the function and purpose of viruses, I had to read some literature first. And on March 3, 2020, I read 4 separate passages in Wikipedia on viruses. All 4 passages gave some strong indication that the virus being mostly just a coat and sack that the purpose of virus had to do with it being just a coat and sack. That gave my logical mind something to work with. If viruses were just coats and sacks, could it be that the function of viruses was to build the coat and sacks and linings and other structure of plants and animals? Could that be the purpose? Well that idea formed a hypothesis, and all I needed thereafter was find strong supporting evidence. That evidence came on March 4, 2020, with a research report long ago in 1963. With that strong evidence, my hypothesis instantly becomes a theory of viruses. Here is that report.

--- quoting Biochemistry ---
Biochemistry 1963
Metal Content of Tobacco Mosaic Virus and Tobacco Mosaic Virus RNA
Wacker, Gordon, Huff
The data demonstrate that tobacco mosaic virus itself and its component RNA consistently contain magnesium, calcium, strontium, barium, aluminum, chromium, manganese, iron, nickel, zinc, and copper. Metal ions, especially those of the first transition period of the periodic system, are very firmly bound, resisting removal by exhaustive dialysis against metal-free water or chelating agents.
#594 in Biology (Kindle Store)
#145 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#81 in Virology

#4-10, 93rd published book

BIOLOGY EQUILIBRIUM THEORY// Biophysics series, book 10 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I started this book in late February 2020 on the eve of the pandemic corona virus. There is nothing better in the world to focus upon viruses than in the midst of a pandemic. I wrote two books already in March 2020, first on a correcting of the Linnaeus Classification of Life, in particular the viruses, bacteria, and fungi. For it was long overdue that a Classification of Life be based on modern day physics and chemistry knowledge. And a second book on the function and purpose of viruses. Parts of both books need the Physics concepts of Superdeterminism in an Atom Totality. And that shortfall of superdeterminism in an Atom Totality in those two books of Classification of Life and Function and Purpose of Viruses, that shortfall is to be made-up for in this book. Now I called it the Biology Equilibrium theory but I could have just well called it the thermodynamics of biology. I used the precipitation concept of chemistry which involves an equilibrium of solids in aqueous solution.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of Feynman, page 3-3, Lectures on Physics, Vol 1, 1963. A photograph of the citric-acid-cycle which is part of the thermodynamics of biology. The thermodynamics involves enzymes, discussed on page 3-4.
Length: 46 pages

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B085RL3ZBD
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 10, 2020
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 647 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 46 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #210,951 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #17 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #224 in Biology (Kindle Store)
◦ #366 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#4-11, 120th published book

AP's Research Notebook on New Biology's replacement of Vaccinations with MRI and CT scans//Biophysics series, book 11 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is a research notebook not a textbook, for until the first patient is cured of virus in a MRI or CT scan with resonant frequency that kills a pocket of the virus inside the body, and that killing or deactivation of the virus allows the human immune system to accelerate in recognition of the viral invader by the white blood cells killing and removing all the remainder viruses inside the body. Once the first patient is cured by this new technique, will make the old way of medical science vaccinations rather as second rate handling of viral diseases. Once the first patient is cured, then this book will become a textbook, no longer a research notebook.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of a Google image search of MRI machines, photo taken of my computer search.

Table of Contents
------------------------

1) Research Notes starting 16 May 2020

Length: 25 pages

Product details
File Size: 925 KB
Print Length: 25 pages
Publication Date: May 29, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B089FMMZHN
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#4-12, 157th published book

In Biology, keystone-species is a poor name for it is a "doping" concept of Physics and doping-species is its best name// Biology Science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: I was watching a PBS NATURE program on "keystone species" for the second time and said to myself, what a ugly term for a concept of science. And I instinctively knew there had to be a physics term that would comprise the poetry or literary term of "keystone". And in a few days I realized that the true term was "doping" from physics and chemistry. Thus, was born this book, where the theme lesson is that all concepts of hard science should link-up to its physics primal concept.

Cover Picture: is my iphone photograph of a Google search for "doping semiconductor".

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09LXW76F9
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 14, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 951 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 23 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#4-13, 158th published book

Solving Darwin's Mystery-- how flowering plants evolved explosively in Cretaceous// Biology Science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: In January of 2021, I was reading a article in BBC about Darwin's Mystery of Flowering Plants. I had never heard of this before. And since I had completed two astronomy geology books on when the Moon was the satellite of Earth and when the 2nd rock bolide companion of the Moon struck Earth and carved out the Mediterranean Sea, I instantly could see that I had solved Darwin's Mystery of Flowering Plants. But since I had other books to complete, I put this book to the side to wait for the moment I was free to write this book.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of the picture by BBC of Darwin's Mystery of Flowering Plants.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09M9KVSTB
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 19, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1138 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 45 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#4-14, 162nd published book
First Multicellular Organism on Earth was a cancer of a single cell in mitosis/ Cancer is primarily a problem of detachment// Biology Science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: In late November early December 2021, I had realized the First Multicellular organism evolved not from a collection of individual single cells in a colony, but rather evolved all at once from a single cell during mitosis that the parent cell could not split-off from its daughter cell, but remain attached. And this attachment would become the skin covering that evolved for the cells that are now a multicellular organism. As I discovered that, I realized this was cancer, for to try to shake free of the attachment of parent cell with daughter cell, to shake free, the two cells stuck together and signaling for another mitosis division in hopes of freeing themselves. Unfortunately the uncontrolled replication does not free them but only adds on more cells into the multicellular organism.
Cover Picture: Is my iphone camera taking a picture of a animation and diagram of cells in mitosis. I tried to capture the animation just as it was splitting off the two cells from mitosis.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N2DSQFF
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 4, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1314 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 21 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#4-15, 164th published book

Race Horses are the fastest land animals, not the cheetah// lessons on speed versus acceleration// biology science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format Kindle Edition

Preface: 164th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is the fastest land animal or the cheetah. Rather strange that a predator animal would be faster than its prey, which would mean it is successful on every hunt. But we certainly know that is not the case for the cheetah. So why did biology get this wrong, that the racehorse is the fastest land animal in terms of speed or velocity over a large distance such as 2.4kilometers. While the cheetah is the world's fastest accelerator land animal over a small distance of about 100 meters. Is it that biologists are poor on mathematics and physics of speed versus acceleration? This book explores these questions and much more.
Cover Picture: iphone photograph of one of my most loved horses, Secretariat, (others being Pharlap and Seabiscuit). And many would say Secretariat was the fastest racehorse in history. And this book will argue that Secretariat as a individual, was the fastest land animal, that we know of, --fastest land animal to have lived.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09P84M3DS
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 26, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1051 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 31 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 31, 2021, 3:08:12 PM12/31/21

#5-1, 134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The 134th book of AP, and belatedly late, for I had already written the series of TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS in a 7 volume, 8 book set. This would be the first book in that 8 book set (one of the books is a companion book to 1st year college). But I suppose that I needed to write the full series before I could write the Introduction and know what I had to talk about and talk about in a logical progression order. Sounds paradoxical in a sense, that I needed to write the full series first and then go back and write the Introduction. But in another sense, hard to write an introduction on something you have not really fully done and completed. For example to know what is error filled Old Math and to list those errors in a logical order requires me to write the full 7 volumes in order to list in order the mistakes.

Cover Picture: Mathematics begins with counting, with numbers, with quantity. But counting numbers needs geometry for something to count in the first place. So here in this picture of the generalized Hydrogen atom of chemistry and physics is a torus geometry of 8 rings of a proton torus and one ring where my fingers are, is a equator ring that is the muon and thrusting through the proton torus at the equator of the torus. So we count 9 rings in all. So math is created by atoms and math numbers exist because atoms have many geometry figures to count. And geometry exists because atoms have shapes and different figures.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08K2XQB4M
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 24, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 576 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 23 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #224,974 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #3 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #23 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #182 in Calculus (Books)

#5-2, 45th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein General Geometry

Last revision was 2NOV2020. And this is AP's 45th published book of science.
Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Length: 399 pages

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07RG7BVZW
Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 2, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 2023 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 399 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #235,426 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
#15 in General Geometry
#223 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#5-3, 55th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 25Jun2021. And this is AP's 55th published book of science.

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Preface: This is volume 3, book 3 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Freshperson students, 1st year college students of age 18-19. It is the continuation of volume 2 for ages 5 through 18 years old.

The main major topic is the AP-EM equations of electricity and magnetism, the mathematics for the laws of electricity and magnetism; what used to be called the Maxwell Equations of Physics. The 1st Year College Math has to prepare all students with the math for all the sciences. So 1st year college Math is like a huge intersection station that has to prepare students with the math they need to do the hard sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, etc. What this means is, 1st year college is calculus that allows the student to work with electricity and magnetism. All the math that is needed to enable students to do electricity and magnetism. In Old Math before this textbook, those Old Math textbooks would end in 1/3 of the text about Arclength, vector space, div, curl, Line Integral, Green's, Stokes, Divergence theorem trying to reach and be able to teach Maxwell Equations. But sadly, barely any Old Math classroom reached that 1/3 ending of the textbook, and left all those college students without any math to tackle electricity and magnetism. And most of Old Math was just muddle headed wrong even if they covered the last 1/3 of the textbook. And that is totally unacceptable in science. This textbook fixes that huge hole and gap in Old Math education.

And there is no way around it, that a course in 1st year College Calculus is going to do a lot of hands on experiment with electricity and magnetism, and is required of the students to buy a list of physics apparatus-- multimeter, galvanometer, coil, bar magnet, alligator clip wires, electromagnet, iron filing case, and possibly even a 12 volt transformer, all shown in the cover picture. The beginning of this textbook and the middle section all leads into the ending of this textbook-- we learn the AP-EM Equations and how to use those equations. And there is no escaping the fact that it has to be hands on physics experiments in the classroom of mathematics.

But, do not be scared, for this is all easy easy easy. For if you passed and enjoyed Volume 2 TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, then I promise you, you will not be stressed with Volume 3, for I go out of my way to make it clear and understandable.

Warning: this is a Journal Textbook, meaning that I am constantly adding new material, constantly revising, constantly fixing mistakes or making things more clear. So if you read this book in August of 2019, chances are it is different when you read it in September 2019. Ebooks allow authors the freedom to improve their textbooks on a ongoing basis.

The 1st year college math should be about the math that prepares any and all students for science, whether they branch out into physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, or math, they should have all the math in 1st year college that will carry them through those science studies. I make every attempt possible to make math easy to understand, easy to learn and hopefully fun.

Length: 236 pages

Product details
File Size: 1390 KB
Print Length: 236 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 16, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07WN9RVXD
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,212,707 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2719 in Calculus (Books)
#417 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#5-4, 56th published book

COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math truth & reality// math textbook series, book 4 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein 15-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

This textbook is the companion guide book to AP's Teaching True Mathematics, 1st year College. It is realized that Old Math will take a long time in removing their fake math, so in the interim period, this Guide book is designed to speed up the process of removing fake Calculus out of the education system, the fewer students we punish with forcing them with fake Calculus, the better we are.
Cover Picture: This book is part comedy, for when you cannot reason with math professors that they have many errors to fix, that 90% of their Calculus is in error, you end up resorting to comedy, making fun of them, to prod them to fix their errors. To prod them to "do right by the students of the world" not their entrenched propaganda.
Length: 54 pages

Product details
File Size: 1035 KB
Print Length: 64 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 18, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07WNGLQ85
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #253,425 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#38 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#318 in Calculus (Books)
#48 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#5-5, 72nd published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 4 for age 19-20 Sophomore-year College, math textbook series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: This is volume 4, book 5 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Sophomore-year students, students of age 19-20. It is the continuation of volume 3 in the end-goal of learning how to do the mathematics of electricity and magnetism, because everything in physics is nothing but atoms and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. To know math, you have to know physics. We learned the Calculus of 2nd dimension and applied it to the equations of physics for electricity and magnetism. But we did not learn the calculus of those equations for 3rd dimension. So, you can say that Sophomore year College math is devoted to 3D Calculus. This sophomore year college we fill in all the calculus, and we start over on all of Geometry, for geometry needs a modern day revision. And pardon me for this book is mostly reading, and the students doing less calculations. The classroom of this textbook has the teacher go through page by page to get the students comprehending and understanding of what is being taught. There are many hands on experiments also.

Cover Picture shows some toruses, some round some square, torus of rings, thin strips of rings or squares and shows them laid flat. That is Calculus of 3rd dimension that lays a ring in a torus to be flat in 2nd dimension.
Length: 105 pages

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0828M34VL
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 2, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 952 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 105 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #242,037 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #36 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #219 in Calculus (Books)

#5-6, 75th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 5 for age 20-21 Junior-year of College, math textbook series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

This is volume 5, book 6 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Junior-year students, students of age 20-21. In first year college Calculus we learned calculus of the 2nd dimension and applied it to the equations of physics for electricity and magnetism. And in sophomore year we learned calculus of 3rd dimension to complete our study of the mathematics needed to do the physics of electricity and magnetism. Now, junior year college, we move onto something different, for we focus mostly on logic now and especially the logic of what is called the "mathematical proof". Much of what the student has learned about mathematics so far has been given to her or him as stated knowledge, accept it as true because I say so. But now we are going to do math proofs. Oh, yes, we did prove a few items here and there, such as why the Decimal Grid Number system is so special, such as the Pythagorean Theorem, such as the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus with its right-triangle hinged up or down. But many ideas we did not prove, we just stated them and expected all students to believe them true. And you are now juniors in college and we are going to start to prove many of those ideas and teach you "what is a math proof". Personally, I myself feel that the math proof is overrated, over hyped. But the math proof is important for one reason-- it makes you better scientists of knowing what is true and what is a shaky idea. A math proof is the same as "thinking straight and thinking clearly". And all scientists need to think straight and think clearly. But before we get to the Mathematics Proof, we have to do Probability and Statistics. What you learned in Grade School, then High School, then College, called Sigma Error, now becomes Probability and Statistics. It is important because all sciences including mathematics needs and uses Probability and Statistics. So, our job for junior-year of college mathematics is all cut out and ahead for us, no time to waste, let us get going.

Cover Picture: is a sample of the Array Proof, a proof the ellipse is not a conic but rather a cylinder cut wherein the oval is the slant cut of a cone, not the ellipse.

Length: 175 pages

Product details
ASIN : B0836F1YF6
Publication date : December 26, 2019
Language : English
File size : 741 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 175 pages
Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #3,768,255 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #3,591 in Probability & Statistics (Kindle Store)
◦ #19,091 in Probability & Statistics (Books)

#5-7, 89th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 6 for age 21-22 Senior-year of College, math textbook series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium 2020

Last revision was 6Feb2021.
Preface: This is the last year of College for mathematics and we have to mostly summarize all of mathematics as best we can. And set a new pattern to prepare students going on to math graduate school. A new pattern of work habits, because graduate school is more of research and explore on your own. So in this final year, I am going to eliminate tests, and have it mostly done as homework assignments.

Cover Picture: Again and again, many times in math, the mind is not good enough alone to think straight and clear, and you need tools to hands-on see how it works. Here is a collection of tools for this senior year college classes. There is a pencil, clipboard, graph paper, compass, divider, protractor, slide-ruler. And for this year we spend a lot of time on the parallelepiped, showing my wood model, and showing my erector set model held together by wire loops in the corners. The plastic square is there only to hold up the erector set model.

Length: 110 pages

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B084V11BGY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 15, 2020
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 826 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 110 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #224,965 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #345 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
◦ #373 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,256 in Physics (Books)

#5-8, 90th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 7 for age 22-26 Graduate school, math textbook series, book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium 2020

Last revised 1NOV2020. This was AP's 90th published book of science.

Preface: This is College Graduate School mathematics. Congratulations, you made it this far. To me, graduate school is mostly research, research mathematics and that means also physics. So it is going to be difficult to do math without physics. Of course, we focus on the mathematics of these research projects.

My textbook for Graduate school is just a template and the professors teaching the graduate students are free of course to follow their own projects, but in terms of being physics and math combined. What I list below is a template for possible projects.

So, in the below projects, I list 36 possible research projects that a graduate student my like to undertake, or partake. I list those 36 projects with a set of parentheses like this (1), (2), (3), etc. Not to be confused with the chapters listing as 1), 2), 3), etc. I list 36 projects but the professor can offer his/her own list, and I expect students with their professor, to pick a project and to monitor the student as to his/her progresses through the research. I have listed each project then cited some of my own research into these projects, below each project is an entry. Those entries are just a help or helper in getting started or acquainted with the project. The entry has a date time group and a newsgroup that I posted to such as sci.math or plutonium-atom-universe Google newsgroups. Again the entry is just a help or helper in getting started.

Now instead of picking one or two projects for your Graduate years of study, some may select all 36 projects where you write a short paper on each project. Some may be bored with just one or two projects and opt for all 36.

Cover Picture: A photo by my iphone of a page on Permutations of the Jacobs book Mathematics: A Human Endeavor, 1970. One of the best textbooks ever written in Old Math, not for its contents because there are many errors, but for its teaching style. It is extremely rare to find a math textbook written for the student to learn. Probably because math professors rarely learned how to teach in the first place; only learned how to unintentionally obfuscate. The page I photographed is important because it is the interface between geometry's perimeter or surface area versus geometry's area or volume, respectively. Or, an interface of pure numbers with that of geometry. But I have more to say on this below.
Length: 296 pages

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B085DF8R7V
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 1, 2020
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 828 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 296 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #224,981 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #13 in General Geometry
◦ #213 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#5-8, 160th published book

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 76 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface:
A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of mathematics and the subject material of mathematics. It is a overall examination and a evaluation of mathematics and its topics.

The ordering of Mathopedia is not a alphabetic ordering, nor does it have a index. The ordering is purely that of importance at beginning and importance at end.

The greatest use of Mathopedia is a guide to students of what not to waste your time on and what to focus most of your time. I know so many college classes in mathematics are just a total waste of time, waste of valuable time for the class is math fakery. I know because I have been there.

Now I am going to cite various reference sources of AP books if anyone wants more details and can be seen in the Appendix at the end of the book.

I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held under scrutiny and question as to correctness. In past history we have called these incidents as "doubters of the mainstream". Yet math, like physics, can have no permanent mainstream, since there is always question of correctness in physics, there then corresponds question of correctness in mathematics (because math is a subset of physics). What I mean is that each future generation corrects some mistakes of past mathematics. If anyone is unsure of what I am saying here, both math and physics need constant correcting, never belonged in science. This then converges with the logic-philosophy of Pragmatism (see AP's book of logic on Pragmatism).

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09MZTLRL5
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 2, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1147 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 62 pages

Michael Moroney

Jan 1, 2022, 12:07:58 PMJan 1
🦗 of Math and 🐜 of Physics Archimedes "physics hater" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> #5-1, 134th published book
>
> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
atoms contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave
isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on
his mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing
his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
"10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12
letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
keep our children from reading!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
is to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for China to
dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point
is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 1, 2022, 2:29:17 PMJan 1
2Kibo is Lene Hau,WilliamJ.Burns,Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, DavidS.Cohen, Lene Hau able to ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or is Kibo Parry M too worried about his newly invented word of "analbuttfuckmanure" that Kibo invented in 2017-18 and has continued to use right through 2021 calling AP that word since AP does science while Kibo never does science, only stalker hate spew. Kibo you called MIT your invented word of 2017, are you going to call Harvard that also. And you called Dartmouth and Stanford your invented new word. I guess Harvard is special for you Kibo Parry, nonstop stalker, insane kook of 28 years.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 1, 2022, 3:43:49 PMJan 1
3Kibo is Peter Higgs,Lene Hau,WilliamJ.Burns,Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, DavidS.Cohen able to ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or is Kibo Parry M too worried about his newly invented word of "analbuttfuckmanure" that Kibo invented in 2017-18 and has continued to use right through 2021 calling AP that word since AP does science while Kibo never does science, only stalker hate spew. Kibo you called MIT your invented word of 2017, are you going to call Harvard that also. And you called Dartmouth and Stanford your invented new word. I guess Harvard is special for you Kibo Parry, nonstop stalker, insane kook of 28 years.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 1, 2022, 9:17:10 PMJan 1
Kibo is George Smoot,Peter Higgs,Lene Hau,WilliamJ.Burns,Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, DavidS.Cohen able to ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or is Kibo Parry M too worried about his newly invented word of "analbuttfuckmanure" that Kibo invented in 2017-18 and has continued to use right through 2021 calling AP that word since AP does science while Kibo never does science, only stalker hate spew. Kibo you called MIT your invented word of 2017, are you going to call Harvard that also. And you called Dartmouth and Stanford your invented new word. I guess Harvard is special for you Kibo Parry, nonstop stalker, insane kook of 28 years.

Michael Moroney

Jan 3, 2022, 3:39:34 AMJan 3
🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> blathered:

> Kibo, is this the typical hallway gossip at the CIA headquarters?

I have no idea if James Parry works for the CIA but I doubt it.

The one time I was there they were explicitly NOT discussing ANYTHING in
the hallways. There were signs present "Uncleared Person Present". That
was me, of course.

I didn't get the job.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 3, 2022, 3:20:31 PMJan 3
David S. Cohen barking fuckdog, William J. Burns Camel Penis hour so says the CIA stalker Kibo Parry Moroney of 30 years

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 2:11:29 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>of Math andof Physics William J. Burns "Minnow of Physics" David S. Cohen
> fails at math and science:
> can be rearranged to spell "Tumid
> Camel Penis Hour".
>"barking fuckdog"

MIT, James Young, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young   why oh why, Kibo, can they not ask the simple question which is the atom's true real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac Magnetic Monopole. Why, is it the toxic air near MIT that they cannot ask questions, cannot do geometry that a oval is the slant cut in cone and that Calculus Fundamental Theorem needs a geometry proof, not a b.s. limit analysis. AP wrote a book on Global Dumbnification caused by breathing toxic air of big cities, that the professors are so so dumbnification that they simply no longer can comprehend science.

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 2:21:46 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> David S. Cohen "physics hater" William J. Burns
> tarded: William J. Burns
>"barking fuckdog" William J. Burns

William J. Burns psychoceramic David S. Cohen flunked the math test of a lifetime
On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:40:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> David S. Cohen "Putin's Stooge"
> blithered: William J. Burns
> > Does the science of psychology have a word for this "insane behavior by insane persons" ?
> How about the phrase "acting like William J. Burns" ?

Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP no longer tolerates permanent hate spew stalkers like Kibo Parry M. of 30 years stalking. Unacceptable that a govt agent stalks a USA citizen for almost 30 years of hate attack spew like kibo Parry Moroney and AP redacts the spew and throws it back into their lap.

Kibo Parry M. wrote which AP redacted, for AP no longer can stomach the insane Kibo

On Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 1:22:32 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "barking fuckdog" David S. Cohen flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> William J. Burns "Putin's Stooge"
> tarded:

AP no longer tolerates bully stalkers like Kibo Parry M. for 29 years nonstop attack posts with no math or physics content just sheer insane hatred and redacts them and spits back at the Kibo stalker. And AP asks why does the CIA employ such insane misfits for I had always thought the CIA and FBI were looking out after the general welfare of the American people, not sit there in Washington and for 29 years attack American citizens.

AP is looking for a law firm to take on the CIA with its miscreant employees attacking American citizens for 29 years.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 3, 2022, 7:47:45 PMJan 3
2Kibo is Brian Greene,John Baez,George Smoot,Peter Higgs,Lene Hau,WilliamJ.Burns,Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, DavidS.Cohen able to ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or is Kibo Parry M too worried about his newly invented word of "analbuttfuckmanure" that Kibo invented in 2017-18 and has continued to use right through 2021 calling AP that word since AP does science while Kibo never does science, only stalker hate spew. Kibo you called MIT your invented word of 2017, are you going to call Harvard that also. And you called Dartmouth and Stanford your invented new word. I guess Harvard is special for you Kibo Parry, nonstop stalker, insane kook of 28 years.

AP writes: Kibo, do you own the world's record in a CIA oper88ative uncovering his identity to the world in a matter of hours after being inducted in 1997 and then blowing your cover in front of the whole entire world? CIA director Mr. William Burns, is kibo the fastest uncovered agent in CIA history????? Kibo may not be the fastest uncovered, but surely the dumbest in CIA history with his 938 is 12% short of 945? Mr. Burns, looks like the CIA University needs training in percentages. Can your deputy David S. Cohen know what percentage is 9 short of 10?

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 5, 2022, 3:15:35 AMJan 5
Kibo can Terence Tao,UCLA, Ken Ribet, Berkeley, Andrew Wiles, Oxford Univ, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Jill Pipher ever, ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?? Kibo I do not mean the "limit analysis" mindless hornswaggle, but a actual geometry proof of FTC, just like AP proved circa 2013-2015. And Kibo, why do you think they are such miserable failures in even cognition of mathematics-- for a limit analysis is just analyzing something-- not proving something. Why the cognition failure Kibo??? Does it have anything to do with the fact that Tao, Ribet, Wiles, Hales, Stillwell, Pipher still believe the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when even a High School student in 1st year geometry can demonstrate it is a OVAL, never the ellipse? And kibo, why on Earth do they accept 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction in Boole Logic. Are they not only failures of mathematics but failures of Logical reasoning also???

Kibo, in your next visit to William J. Burns office of CIA, please ask him if he studied Calculus as a freshman in college? For maybe that can solve some of the problems at CIA, such as Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945. Was that why you failed Rensselaer Polytech, Kibo? Kibo, what percentage short is 9 from 10???

#11-1, 3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

5th published book

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors // Teaching True Logic series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 29Mar2021. This is AP's 5th published book of science.
Preface:
First comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many logic and math professors are deaf dumb and blind to, and simply refuse to recognize and fix their errors.

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = either 3 or 2 but never 5, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). The AND connector in Logic stems from the idea, the mechanism involved, that given a series of statements, if just one of those many statements has a true truth value, then the entire string of statements is overall true, and thus AND truth table is truly TTTF and never TFFF. And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.

Product details
File Size: 773 KB
Print Length: 72 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PMB69F5

#9-2, 27th published book

Correcting Reductio Ad Absurdum// Teaching True Logic series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 9NOV2020. This is AP's 27th published book.

Preface:
These are the TRUE Truth Tables of the 4 connectors of Logic

Equal+Not
T = T = T
T = ~F = T
F = ~T = T
F = F = T

If--> then
T --> T = T
T --> F = F
F --> T = U (unknown or uncertain)
F --> F = U (unknown or uncertain)

And
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F

Or
T or T = F
T or F = T
F or T = T
F or F = F

Those can be analyzed as being Equal+Not is multiplication. If-->then is division. And is addition and Or is subtraction in mathematics. Now I need to emphasis this error of Old Logic, the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability unknown, undefined end conclusion.

Now in Old Logic they had for Reductio Ad Absurdum as displayed by this schematic:

| | ~p
| |---
| | .
| | .
| | .
| | .
| | ~q

Which is fine except for the error of not indicating the end conclusion of "p" is only a probability of being true, not guaranteed as true. And this is the huge huge error that mathematicians have fallen victim of. For the Reductio Ad Absurdum is not a proof method for mathematics, it is probability of being true or false. Math works on guaranteed truth, not probability. This textbook is written to fix that error.

Product details
• ASIN : B07Q18GQ7S
• Publication date : March 23, 2019
• Language : English
• File size : 1178 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 86 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #346,875 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #28 in Logic (Kindle Store)
◦ #95 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #217 in Mathematical Logic

#9-3, 143rd published book

DeMorgan's Laws are fantasies, not laws// Teaching True Logic series, book 3 Kindle Edition
By Archimedes Plutonium

Last revision was 30Apr2021. This is AP's 143rd published book.

Preface: The Logic community never had the correct truth table of the primitive 4 connectors of Logic, (1) Equal compounded with NOT, (2) AND, (3) OR, (4) IF->THEN. In 1800s, the founders of Logic messed up in terrible error all 4 of the primitive logic connectors. And since the 1990s, AP has wanted an explanation of why Old Logic got all 4 connectors in total error? What was the reason for the mess up? And in the past few years, I finally pinned the reason to starting Logic with DeMorgan's fake laws, from which Boole, a close friend of DeMorgan, was going to keep his friendship and accept the DeMorgan Laws. That meant that DeMorgan, Boole, Jevons accepted OR as being that of Either..Or..Or..Both, what is called the inclusive OR. But the inclusive OR is a contradiction in terms, for there never can exist a combo of OR with AND simultaneously. This book goes into detail why the DeMorgan laws are fake and fantasy.

Cover Picture: Looks a bit rough, but I want students and readers to see my own handwriting as if this were a lecture and the cover picture a blackboard where I write out DeMorgan's two (fake) laws of logic.

Product details
• File Size : 620 KB
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 38 pages
• ASIN : B08M4BY4XM
• Publication Date : October 27, 2020
• Language: : English

#9-4, 100th published book

Pragmatism, the only Philosophy I loved // Teaching True Logic series, book 4 Kindle Edition
By Archimedes Plutonium

I need to give credit to the philosophy of Pragmatism, the only philosophy that I know of that is based on science. Credit for my discovery of the Plutonium Atom Totality in 1990, came in part, partially due to a passage of the Pragmatist Charles Sanders Peirce in Peirce's Cosmology:

Peirce's The Architecture of Theories...
...would be a Cosmogonic Philosophy. It would suppose that in the beginning - infinitely remote - there was a chaos of unpersonalized feeling, which being without connection or regularity would properly be without existence. This feeling, sporting here and there in pure arbitrariness, would have
started the germ of a generalizing tendency. Its other sportings would be evanescent, but this would have a growing virtue. Thus, the tendency to habit would be started; and from this, with the other principles of evolution, all the regularities of the universe would be evolved. At any time, however, an element of pure chance survives and will remain until the world becomes an absolutely perfect, rational, and symmetrical system, in which mind is at last crystallized in the infinitely distant future.
--- end quoting Peirce's Cosmology ---

But also I must give credit to Pragmatism for making it a philosophy one can actually live their lives by, for living a life of pragmatic solutions to everyday problems that occur in my life. A case in point example is now in March 2020, being the pragmatist that I am, and enduring the 2020 corona virus pandemic. No other philosophy that I know of is so keenly in tune with a person, the surrounding environment and how to live.

Product details
• File size : 807 KB
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 123 pages
• Publication date : March 14, 2020
• ASIN : B085X863QW
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,160,707 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #61,471 in Philosophy (Kindle Store)
◦ #193,599 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)
◦ #240,849 in Philosophy (Books)

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 17, 2022, 11:40:04 AMJan 17
3Kibo is Sheldon Glashow,Brian Greene,John Baez,George Smoot,Peter Higgs,Lene Hau,WilliamJ.Burns,Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, DavidS.Cohen able to ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or is Kibo Parry M too worried about his newly invented word of "analbuttfuckmanure" that Kibo invented in 2017-18 and has continued to use right through 2021 calling AP that word since AP does science while Kibo never does science, only stalker hate spew. Kibo you called MIT your invented word of 2017, are you going to call Harvard that also. And you called Dartmouth and Stanford your invented new word. I guess Harvard is special for you Kibo Parry, nonstop stalker, insane kook of 28 years.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 13, 2022, 4:45:27 AMMar 13

Kibo Parry M on Berkeley, Dartmouth, Stanford
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
1890 views by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020

On Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 11:54:37 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Tunicate of Math and Sea Squirt of Physics
>"I ate my brain"

Why Kibo Parry? Because Dartmouth's Dr. Hanlon and Stanford's Dr. Marc Tessier-Lavigne are not intelligent nor honest enough to say they were wrong-- the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. Or neither can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus??

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 26Jan2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 2021 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 19, 2022, 6:03:15 PMMar 19
Wikipedia describes Dr.Tao as all flowery no flaws, but Kibo the 30 year nonstop stalker paints a dark picture of Dr. Tao. Why Kibo? Because he cannot admit slant cut in cone is a oval, never ellipse, or is it his Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction? Or, kibo, is it Dr.Tao's ignorance of math that he can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? See AP's proofs below.

Kibo Parry M. Dr. Tao is at UCLA, not Berkeley
On Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 10:40:02 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Stupid
>Autism

Terence Tao
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Terence tao)
Jump to navigationJump to search
Terence Chi-Shen Tao
FAA FRS
Terence Tao, PCAST Member (cropped).jpg
Born 17 July 1975 (age 46)
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Citizenship Australia[1]
United States[1]
Alma mater
Flinders University (BA, MA)
Princeton University (PhD)
Known for Green–Tao theorem
Erdős discrepancy problem
Compressed sensing
Tao's inequality
Kakeya conjecture
Bounding the de Bruijn–Newman constant
Horn conjecture
Cramer conjecture
Collatz conjecture
Chowla conjecture
Navier–Stokes existence and smoothness
Uncountable Moore–Schmidt theorem
Sendov's conjecture
Singmaster's conjecture
Spouse(s) Laura Tao
Children 2
Awards Fields Medal (2006)
show
List
Scientific career
Fields Mathematics
Institutions UCLA
Thesis Three Regularity Results in Harmonic Analysis[1] (1996)
Doctoral advisor Elias M. Stein
Doctoral students Monica Vișan
Website www.math.ucla.edu/~tao/
terrytao.wordpress.com
Terence Tao
Traditional Chinese 陶哲軒
Simplified Chinese 陶哲轩
showTranscriptions
Terence "Terry" Chi-Shen Tao FAA FRS (born 17 July 1975) is an Australian-American mathematician. He is a professor of mathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he holds the James and Carol Collins chair. His research includes topics in harmonic analysis, partial differential equations, algebraic combinatorics, arithmetic combinatorics, geometric combinatorics, probability theory, compressed sensing and analytic number theory.[4]

He was a recipient of the 2006 Fields Medal and the 2014 Breakthrough Prize in Mathematics. He is also a 2006 MacArthur Fellow. Tao has been the author or co-author of over three hundred research papers.[5] He is widely regarded as one of the greatest living mathematicians.[6][7][8][9]

Contents
1 Personal life and career
1.1 Family
1.2 Childhood
1.3 Career
1.4 Recognition
2 Research contributions
2.1 Dispersive partial differential equations
2.2 Harmonic analysis
2.3 Compressed sensing and statistics
2.4 Random matrices
2.5 Analytic number theory and arithmetic combinatorics
3 Notable awards
4 Major publications
5 See also
6 References
7 External links
Personal life and career[edit]
Family[edit]
Tao's parents are first-generation immigrants from Hong Kong to Australia.[10] Tao's father, Billy Tao (Chinese: 陶象國; pinyin: Táo Xiàngguó), was a paediatrician who was born in Shanghai and earned his medical degree (MBBS) from the University of Hong Kong in 1969.[11] Tao's mother, Grace (Chinese: 梁蕙蘭; Jyutping: Loeng4 Wai6-laan4), is from Hong Kong; she received a first-class honours degree in astrophysics and mathematics at the University of Hong Kong.[12] She was a secondary school teacher of mathematics and physics in Hong Kong.[13] Billy and Grace met as students at the University of Hong Kong.[14] They then emigrated from Hong Kong to Australia in 1972.[10][12]

Tao also has two brothers, who are living in Australia. Both formerly represented the country at the International Mathematical Olympiad.[15] Tao's wife is an electrical engineer at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.[12][16] They live with their son and daughter in Los Angeles, California.[12]

Tao at the age of 10 with mathematician Paul Erdős in 1985
Childhood[edit]
A child prodigy,[17] Tao exhibited extraordinary mathematical abilities from an early age, attending university-level mathematics courses at the age of 9. He is one of only two children in the history of the Johns Hopkins' Study of Exceptional Talent program to have achieved a score of 700 or greater on the SAT math section while just eight years old; Tao scored a 760.[18][19] Julian Stanley, Director of the Study of Mathematically Precocious Youth, stated that he had the greatest mathematical reasoning ability he had found in years of intensive searching.[20] Tao was the youngest participant to date in the International Mathematical Olympiad, first competing at the age of ten; in 1986, 1987, and 1988, he won a bronze, silver, and gold medal, respectively. He remains the youngest winner of each of the three medals in the Olympiad's history, having won the gold medal at the age of 13 in 1988.[21]

3rd published book

Archimedes Plutonium

May 10, 2022, 8:34:14 PM (10 days ago) May 10

#1-1, 148th published book

[...]

• Best Sellers Rank: #203,710 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #289 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #1,716 in Physics (Books)

Archimedes Plutonium

May 16, 2022, 7:33:25 PM (4 days ago) May 16
Michael Hutchings, Marina Iliopoulou, Brian Krummel, Tim Laux
UC Berkeley, why not admit the truth Oval is the slant cut in single cone, never the ellipse. Berkeley -- __truth always wins__ and your actions of hiring or __complacent with__ hate-stalker criminals of Kibo Parry M. or Jan Burse or Dan Christensen or their dozen allies of hatred, only shows that UC Berkeley is no longer in the business of science and truth but has gone corrupt.

Not much difference between the corrupt Donald Trump and his mindless "big lie" and UC Berkeley with their mindless big lie of ellipse a conic section.

No point in asking any UC Berkeley professor which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle when the bozo the clowns cannot even tell apart a ellipse from oval.

3rd published book

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

UC Berkeley-- why not tell the truth of science instead of being complacent or hiring a moron paid for hate-stalker like Kibo Parry M. You must know, truth always wins.
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 4:59:49 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>why do you have to be such a crybaby about the ellipse being a conic
> section?

Univ California Berkeley math department

Carolyn Abbot-- geometry group theory
ian Agol -- low dimensional topology (what a relief that is for me and him, for dimensions beyond 3rd are all fakery)
Alexander Alldridge -- Supergeometry (never heard of such a thing, let's hope he can super solve Jan's error of never understanding that a entry cut near the cone apex has a asymmetrical arclength compared to exit cut)
Denis Auroux-- symplectic topology and mirror symmetry (this expertise in symmetry is called for-- so many think a cut of a cone is a ellipse when anyone with a halfbrain can see it is a oval)
Richard Bamler-- geometric analysis, differential geometry (sounds like a heavy weight in geometry and this cone problem should be easy for Richard)
Robert Bryant-- many geometry expertises
Zhiqi Chen -- differential geometry and although a visiting scholar, we should never play bias to whomever can answer the question of no ellipse is a conic but only a cylinder section
James Conway-- contact and symplectic geometry (what in the world is symplectic-- better not ask)
Heinz Cordes-- classical analysis (hope that does not mean classical Old Math)
Ved Datar-- differential geometry (now, how fast can these guys compute the arclength along sections of the cone-- fast as in 5 minutes or fast as in 2 days)
David Eisenbud-- algebraic geometry
Mark Haiman-- algebraic geometry
Jenny Harrison-- geometric measure (perhaps measuring the arclength of cone sections is what is needed)
Robin Hartshorne-- history of geometry (well, well, why does it take till 2016, for any mathematician to realize the ellipse was never a conic section, rather, it was the oval)
Wu-Yi Hsiang-- differential geometry (and a long long time ago Dr. Hsiang sent me his manuscript of a alleged proof of Kepler Packing, thanks)
Michael Hutchings-- geometry
Marina Iliopoulou-- incidence geometry
Brian Krummel -- geometric analysis
Tim Laux -- geometric analysis
David Li-Bland-- differential geometry
John Lott-- differential geometry
Kathryn Mann-- geometry
David Nadler-- geometric representation
Martin Olsson-- arithmetic geometry
Kenneth Ribet-- algebraic geometry
Alan Schoenfeld-- math education
Vivek Shende-- geometry
Isadore Singer-- geometry
Zvezdelina Stankova-- algebraic geometry
Bernd Sturmfels-- algebraic geometry
Hongbin Sun-- hyperbolic geometry (the hyperbolic geometry may come in handy in showing that the cone section cannot be an ellipse)
Peter Teichner-- geometric topology
Dmitry Tonkonog-- geometry
Michael Viscardi-- geometric representation
Alan Weinstein-- geometry
Lauren Williams-- geometry
Mariusz Wodzicki-- geometry
Joseph Wolf-- geometry