Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

Re: _Israel on course to spark a ICBM atomic bomb World War 3 for they sparked 9/11 and 7Oct2023 and with their land stealing of Palestine and genocide

40 views
Skip to first unread message
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

unread,
Nov 28, 2023, 7:55:40 PM11/28/23
to
On Sunday, 19 November 2023 at 17:39:49 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Israel sparked 9/11, then 7Oct23, on course to spark WW3 atomic missile war. All because of its policy to steal the land that was Ancient King David's land. They want No Two State solution but rather steal land and make genocide.
> 19 views
> Subscribe
> 
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium
> Nov 16, 2023, 3:37:05 PM (2 days ago)
> 
> 
> 
> to
> This tiny country of Israel is a world wide menace and pest that is leading all of humanity into a World War 3 atomic missile war.

Just the tip of US et al, crusaders allsorts who want to keep the Holy Land for the Christians.
As a by product, keep the Islamists down. They know who ruled where for centuries, tlll overtaken by better science, tech and management.
>
> For 60 years a 2 state solution has been on the table, but no, no, says Israel-- who rather than have peace and live side by side with Palestinians, Israel says no because they see they have a chance of pushing all the Palestinians into either Jordan or Egypt and steal their land and make Israel be, once again the land of the Ancient King David, at the cost of Palestinian genocide.

Yes.
>
> People with objective minds and vision, see the 9/11 attacks on America as Secondary Cause-- Osama bin Laden. But the Primary Cause of 9/11 was Ariel Sharon went full scale illegal settlement building in Gaza and West Bank and East Jerusalem. This primary root cause unleashed so much anger and hatred that young Arabs were happy to commit suicide and fly airplanes into skyscrapers.

911 was caused by well-planned internal explosions, a very elaborate plot involving hijacking of planes, killing lots of people, to rob ordinary USAns of money for war purposes, and make them nasty. My superlative poetry and prose online available to all via Usenet were making them good people, and that would not have worked for their base interests. Those days Usenet ruled the social world, and my words were influential in the absence of modern online media (which were invented to bypass Usenet).
>
> This tiny tiny country of Israel is on a mission to genocide Palestinians for one purpose-- they want King David's land of Ancient times and to hell with anyone living on that land.

It is about USAn elites getting richer and richer while making sure they will enter Jewish Heaven.
Israelis want to drive out Gazans, and take their coastal properties.
Yes, they are now the ubermensch, far more than the Nazis were.
And we know how subhuman they consider all else.
They are the Chosen People, what. And the USAns believe that.
>
> This is a mission that could easily, easily spark a Atomic Missile War that involves every country on Earth.

No, I doubt that. They do not have the guts. Israel may throw a few nukes but that won't kill everyone. Then who knows what will happen. But most people will be safe.
>
> And on the trajectory path of 9/11 and now 7Oct23, that it is easy to see Israel in Gaza bombing hospitals and mass moving 2 million Palestinians can easily spark a Atomic Missile War.
>
> All it really takes is what President Biden met China's Xi for-- keep the lines of communication open.
>
> All it takes is a Arab world so angry, that they missile a Chinese ship, which in turn thinks it was a American missile. Or missile a Russian ship which the Russians blame USA and then the Atomic World War 3 is ignited.

It that happens, USAns will suffer the most for they are the least prepared. China and Russia have always prepared for nuclear war.
>
> Please, someone put their OBJECTIVE lens glasses on, and force Israel to abandon its mindless quest of King David Isreal land steal, and force that tiny country into a Two State Solution, before that tiny country Israel blows up the whole world in its constant angering of the Arab nations.

How do you convince such SUPERIOR UBERMENSCH people about anything? They have a causus belli, and for every Israeli killed they will kill a thousand or million others they consider less than worms.
>
> Tether Israel, not aid it, in its constant bullying of the Palestinians.
>
> Allow all 5 million Palestinians vote alongside 10 million Israelis for the next prime minister of Israel. Call for Netanyahu to step down immediately.

Good idea, but won't happen. The Israeli idea is to get rid of all of them, not empower them.
>
> Voting clears the way to a Two State Solution, and brings a sigh of relief that this tiny country-- Israel will not, at least we hope, will not spark a Atomic bomb missile World War 3.
>
> Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the fastest-easiest way possible-- VOTING// political science
> by Archimedes Plutonium
>
>
> Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I am again proposing my solution.
>
> Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.
>
> Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.
>
> ----------------------------------
> Table of Contents
> ----------------------------------
>
> 1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.
>
> 2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.
>
> 3) Countries seeking their Ancient borderlines turns Earth into a hell-hole.
>
> 4) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.
>
> 5) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.
>
> 6) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.
>
> 7) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.
>
> 8) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.
>
> 9) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.
>
> 10) The ever increasing Israel settlement building on occupied Palestinian lands.
>
> 11) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.
>
> 12) Imagine a peaceful and happy Israel-Palestine, all because of Voting.
>
> AP
>
> Israel sparked 9/11, then 7Oct23, on course to spark WW3 atomic missile war. All because of its policy to steal the land that was Ancient King David's land. They want No Two State solution but rather steal land and make genocide.
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium
> Nov 17, 2023, 11:48:26 PM (yesterday)
> 
> 
> 
> to
> Israel sparked 9/11, then 7Oct2023, how it sparks a ICBM WW3. The history books need to all be changed. I have not seen any of them, but I know none of them tell the truth of what caused 9/11. And this is where history books are so often Propaganda sheets.
>
> What caused 9/11 is that Ariel Sharon the prime minister of Israel started to accelerate illegal settlement building on West Bank and East Jerusalem and Gaza strip. Having Israelis simply steal land from Palestinians and make new homes on that stolen land, which was promised to Palestinians in a Two State Solution for Israel has been operating since 1948 under this delusional dream of regaining all of the lands that King David in Ancient times ruled, and if it means killing or pushing the Palestinians into neighboring Jordan or Egypt, who cares as long as Israel gets back all that land. This Sharon move infuriated so many Arabs that they were willing to commit suicide by flying airplanes into skyscrapers in USA on 9/11. The deaths of almost 3,000 Americans can be put in the lap of Ariel Sharon's mission of stealing Palestine land so that modern Israel is the same land as some Ancient Israeli King David. We see a similar situation in Putin's Russia, wanting to steal the Ukraine land because in some past Russia ruled Ukraine. Russia is trying a fast steal of Ukraine with genocide while Israel is trying the "slow steal" via illegal settlement building on Palestine and genocide.
>
> America has been a duped sucker of this stealing ever since 1940s and surely, Israel could not now be so far along in getting almost all of King David's land without the assistance of the duped USA.
>
> But the trouble lies within, for if Sharon's stealing can cause hatred in Arab world so much that young people suicide their life because of the Israel-USA stealing, that the Arab world surely will come up with another attack due to the 7Oct 2023 where 1,400 Israelis died but which now counts up to 13,000 Palestinians died.
>
> Israel and USA never ask the question-- what are Occupied people supposed to do-- thank them for being enslaved, occupied and no future and watch their lands stolen from underneath their feet.
>
> So what attack awaits USA and Israel for genocide and pushing Palestinians off their land. Certainly no skyscraper attack will work after 9/11.
>
> But, the weakness of the West and for USA is the huge number of ships, ships of war on the ocean. Especially near China. So the angry Arabs, put a missile on a ship. Then go near China and look for a USA ship nearby. They target the Chinese ship and sink it. The Chinese then sink the USA warship and here we go in a ICBM, intercontinental ballistist missile World War 3. All because America is a duped sucker that allows a tiny country Israel ever since the 1940s, slowly but surely steal the land promised to Palestinians for a Palestine State in a Two State Solution.
>
> America can engineer their way to fly to the Moon and back.
> But America is far far too stupid to solve the problem of Israel stealing Palestine.
>
> What AP recommends is the fastest and easiest solution to this Conflict-- sack Netanyahu as too much of a Warrior King David. Sack him tomorrow and hold elections for a new prime minister-- where you have all 5 million Palestinians voting alongside all 10 million Israelis for the new prime minister.
>
> You can never have a two solution with Deranged delusional Warrior Prime Ministers whose only goal is to stitch together King David's Ancient Israel and cherishing land, and killing or displacing all the Palestinians.
>
> The world must insist on putting this tiny country-- Israel into a forced two state solution before Israel sparks a World War 3 ICBM atomic missile war. For that is the inevitable direction Israel with its duped America are leading up to.
>
> Israel's Netanyahu pipedream restore King David's Ancient Israel by genocide of Palestinians.
>
> Israel sparked 9/11, then 7Oct23, on course to spark WW3 atomic missile war. All because of its policy to steal the land that was Ancient King David's land. They want No Two State solution but rather steal land and make genocide. Israel cherishes land, more than it cares about life.
>
>
>
> This tiny country of Israel is a world wide menace and pest that is leading all of humanity into a World War 3 atomic missile war. Israel does not care if the world goes up in smoke in a Atomic World War 3, so long as Israel regains all of King David's land-- from River to Sea, and any opportunity to get rid of people on that land is right up Israel's policy.
>
> The near 3,000 killed in 9/11, secondary blame is Osama bin Laden-gang of hijackers but what caused them was Israel's Ariel Sharon started massive stealing of land on West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza strip in illegal settlement building. Sharon's Israel created young men to commit suicide due to actions of Israel as the Prime Root Cause of 9/11. And it is this ugly ugly policy of Israel-- steal land until they have all of King David's land, that easily can spark off WW3 Atomic bomb war that leaves Earth just a cinder pile of radioactive waste.
>
> Israel does not need Aid from USA to kill Palestinians, no, Israel needs a tethering and a forced two state solution before this wreckless country- Israel sparks a WW3. 9/11 yesterday, 7Oct23, today, tomorrow-- Atomic war WW3 where the world is flattened, all due to some unstable moronic dream in Israel to regain King David's land some Ancient land.
>
> World wake up, America wake up and stop being the duped sucker of helping a moron idea of restoring King David's land.
>
> For 60 years a 2 state solution has been on the table, but no, no, says Israel-- who rather than have peace and live side by side with Palestinians, Israel says no because they see they have a chance of pushing all the Palestinians into either Jordan or Egypt and steal their land and make Israel be, once again the land of the Ancient King David, at the cost of Palestinian genocide.
>
> People with objective minds and vision, see the 9/11 attacks on America as Secondary Caused-- Osama bin Laden. But the Primary-Root Cause of 9/11 was Ariel Sharon went full scale illegal settlement building in Gaza and West Bank and East Jerusalem. This primary root cause unleashed so much anger and hatred that young Arabs were happy to commit suicide and fly airplanes into skyscrapers.
>
> This tiny tiny country of Israel is on a mission to genocide Palestinians for one purpose-- they want King David's land of Ancient times and to hell with anyone living on that land.
>
> This is a mission that could easily, easily spark a Atomic Missile War that involves every country on Earth. To spark a Atomic Missile World War 3 is actually very very easy to do, when you have so so many hotspot tension zones across the world -- Russia in Ukraine, China after Taiwan, North Korea after South Korea. It is easy to missile attack in any one of those theaters and spark a Atomic missile war, which lays the Earth in a blanket of radioactive waste. Sparked by a tiny twisted country Israel chasing a dream of stitching together King David's Ancient Israel.
>
> And on the trajectory path of 9/11 and now 7Oct23, that it is easy to see Israel in Gaza bombing hospitals, bombing babies, children and mass moving 2 million Palestinians, first south then north, then into Egypt, can easily spark a Atomic Missile War. Netanyahu and Israel cherish Land, over that of people.
>
> All it really takes is what President Biden met China's Xi for-- keep the lines of communication open. For when you have 1/3 of Earth's population against Israel land stealing in the Arab world. It is easy for a angry crowd of Arabs to destroy a ship at sea that sparks WW3. No need to fly airplanes into skyscrapers, when there are so so many ships of war at sea, and where Russia, China, US ships, it is easy to confuse and there we go--- WW3.
>
> All it takes is a Arab world so angry, that they missile a Chinese ship, which in turn thinks it was a American missile. Or missile a Russian ship which the Russians blame USA and then the Atomic World War 3 is ignited.
>
> Please, someone put their OBJECTIVE mind cap on, their lens glasses on, and force Israel to abandon its mindless quest of King David Isreal land steal, and force that tiny country into a Two State Solution, before that tiny country Israel blows up the whole world in its constant angering of the Arab nations.
>
> Tether Israel, not aid it, in its constant bullying of the Palestinians.
>
> Allow all 5 million Palestinians vote alongside 10 million Israelis for the next prime minister of Israel. Call for Netanyahu to step down immediately.
>
> Voting clears the way to a Two State Solution, and brings a sigh of relief that this tiny country-- Israel will not, at least we hope, will not spark a Atomic bomb missile World War 3.
>
> Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the fastest-easiest way possible-- VOTING// political science
>
> by Archimedes Plutonium
>
>
> Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I am again proposing my solution.
>
> Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.
>
> Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.
>
> ----------------------------------
> Table of Contents
> ----------------------------------
>
> 1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.
>
> 2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.
>
> 3) Countries seeking their Ancient borderlines turns Earth into a hell-hole.
>
> 4) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.
>
> 5) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.
>
> 6) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.
>
> 7) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.
>
> 8) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.
>
> 9) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.
>
> 10) The ever increasing Israel settlement building on occupied Palestinian lands.
>
> 11) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.
>
> 12) Imagine a peaceful and happy Israel-Palestine, all because of Voting.
>
> AP
>
> Israel sparked 9/11, then 7Oct23, on course to spark WW3 atomic missile war. All because of its policy to steal the land that was Ancient King David's land. They want No Two State solution but rather steal land and make genocide. Israel cherishes Land more than the Lives of people.
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium
> Nov 18, 2023, 3:06:01 AM (22 hours ago)
> 
> 
> 
> to
> My scant reading of the history of Israel. Please correct me if wrong on any of these assertions.
>
> For the past 1,000 years, Israel has been under Muslim Arab rule, and this is one of the reasons for the Crusades.
>
> Under that rule the Jews in Israel were treated well, in spite of being conquered. The Arabs who conquered Israel seemed to want a peaceful coexistence. At least that is what my memory of history of Israel-- that the Arabs treated Jews kindly in their 1,000 year domination of the politics there.
>
> Only after 1940s with a drawn up map of Israel and Palestine in a Two State Solution do the Israelis provoke and provoke and continue to provoke Palestinians for the Israelis do not want a two state solution. Do not want to live side by side with the Palestinians which they had done for the previous 1,000 years. Instead, the Israelis saw an opportunity to regain all of Ancient King David's land and the Israelis then plotted and hatched plans to steal all the land little by little, steal it from underneath the Palestinians.
>
> Am I accurate on that account??
>
> AP
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium
> Nov 18, 2023, 4:20:26 PM (8 hours ago)
> 
> 
> 
> to
> Can someone elaborate and detail the fact that between year 900 AD and 1900 that when Muslim Arabs conquered the World, leading into Spain, that in their conquering they lived peaceably among those they conquered. The most remarkable aspect of their conquering is that they did not kill or push out those people they conquered but was their policy to live among them, both, side by side in peace.
>
> Quite a contrast with Israel, who in the moment of 1948 had a country from the UK and UN and from that moment forward was never going to live peacefully alongside Palestine but month by month, year by year schemed to steal the Palestinian land and either kill them or shove them into Jordan or Egypt.
>
> So is it true that Muslim Arabs had this pretty Policy of live and let live side by side in Peace once they conquered some country? If true, no wonder they were able to spread from Middle East to as far as China, Indonesia, almost all of Africa and even into Spain.
>
> Is it true their policy was live side by side in peace.
>
> In marked contrast to the Israeli after 1948, illegal settlement building, push shove and kill Palestinians until all of Ancient King David's land is stolen and regained.

Archimedes Plutonium

unread,
Nov 28, 2023, 8:11:45 PM11/28/23
to
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 19, 2023, 12:39:49 AM (9 days ago)



to
Israel sparked 9/11, then 7Oct23, on course to spark WW3 atomic missile war. All because of its policy to steal the land that was Ancient King David's land. They want No Two State solution but rather steal land and make genocide.
19 views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 16, 2023, 3:37:05 PM (2 days ago)



to
This tiny country of Israel is a world wide menace and pest that is leading all of humanity into a World War 3 atomic missile war.

For 60 years a 2 state solution has been on the table, but no, no, says Israel-- who rather than have peace and live side by side with Palestinians, Israel says no because they see they have a chance of pushing all the Palestinians into either Jordan or Egypt and steal their land and make Israel be, once again the land of the Ancient King David, at the cost of Palestinian genocide.

People with objective minds and vision, see the 9/11 attacks on America as Secondary Cause-- Osama bin Laden. But the Primary Cause of 9/11 was Ariel Sharon went full scale illegal settlement building in Gaza and West Bank and East Jerusalem. This primary root cause unleashed so much anger and hatred that young Arabs were happy to commit suicide and fly airplanes into skyscrapers.

This tiny tiny country of Israel is on a mission to genocide Palestinians for one purpose-- they want King David's land of Ancient times and to hell with anyone living on that land.

This is a mission that could easily, easily spark a Atomic Missile War that involves every country on Earth.

And on the trajectory path of 9/11 and now 7Oct23, that it is easy to see Israel in Gaza bombing hospitals and mass moving 2 million Palestinians can easily spark a Atomic Missile War.

All it really takes is what President Biden met China's Xi for-- keep the lines of communication open.

All it takes is a Arab world so angry, that they missile a Chinese ship, which in turn thinks it was a American missile. Or missile a Russian ship which the Russians blame USA and then the Atomic World War 3 is ignited.

Please, someone put their OBJECTIVE lens glasses on, and force Israel to abandon its mindless quest of King David Isreal land steal, and force that tiny country into a Two State Solution, before that tiny country Israel blows up the whole world in its constant angering of the Arab nations.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3:47 PM (3 hours ago)



to
I bet not a single High School or College history textbook gives a accurate picture of the cause of 9-11 that killed some of the finest and best firefighters and 1st responders and police on that fateful day. Some 3,000 were killed that day.

The secondary cause is Osama bin Laden gang of terrorist. The PRIMARY ROOT cause of 9-11 was that Israel's Ariel Sharon bid to steal the Palestinian land promised them in a two state solution was being stolen piece by piece in illegal settlement building on Occupied West Bank, Occupied Gaza strip and Occupied East Jerusalem.

Israel is under this massive delusion that they must restore and regain the Ancient Israel of King David, and if Palestinians are on that land-- kill them-- push them into Jordan or Egypt in order to fulfill Israel's dumb and stupid and delusional dream.

Israel cherishes land, more than it cherishes human life.

It is this delusion of Israel that caused 9-11, that caused 7Oct2023, and is on track to spark Nuclear WW3. If Arabs can get so angry as to commit suicide in 9-11, they can get so angry as to have a Israel-Palestine sparking nuclear WW3.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

unread,
Nov 28, 2023, 8:24:03 PM11/28/23
to
On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 6:55:40 PM UTC-6, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> It is about USAn elites getting richer and richer while making sure they will enter Jewish Heaven.
> Israelis want to drive out Gazans, and take their coastal properties.
> Yes, they are now the ubermensch, far more than the Nazis were.
> And we know how subhuman they consider all else.
> They are the Chosen People, what. And the USAns believe that.

Arindam can you do MitchR a favor and explain to him why Israel has the upper hand in hostage taking. For on 27Nov, 13 Israeli hostages were freed and 39 Palestinian imprisoned hostages were freed, but on that very same day Israel scoops-up and arrests 2,000 more West Bank Palestinians and takes them hostage and throws them in jail.

Arindam, at this rate, every Palestinian will be in a detention camp or prison in Israel.



On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 4:14:51 PM UTC-6 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
In sci.math:
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:14:02 PM UTC-6, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Were they delusional when they found their babies with their heads cut off AP?
> It was filmed. Hamas likes to show their terrorism.

MitchR, was Hamas delusional when they traded 13 hostages of babies, children, women for 39 Palestinians held hostage by Israel of detainees- prisoners in Israel's prison on 27Nov2023, and on that very same day Israel arrests and detains 2,000 new fresh Palestinians. Hamas has perhaps 150 hostages remaining, while Israel now has 7,000 + 2,000 new fresh Palestinian hostages.

Can you see, now, MitchR, that this tiny country Israel is set to spark off a world wide NUCLEAR War, by their delusional desire to steal all the land that was Ancient King David's land.
0 new messages