Under Chairman Xi.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Apr 25, 2021, 12:12:48 PM4/25/21
Under Chairman Xi, racist Democrats are enslaving Republicans.

Peter Köhlmann

Apr 25, 2021, 12:47:34 PM4/25/21
Am 25.04.21 um 18:12 schrieb Jeff-Relf.Me@.:
> Under Chairman Xi, racist Democrats are enslaving Republicans.

Idiot
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 7, 2022, 3:45:04 AM12/7/22
China invades Russia
Radio Wave & Laser Rifle to shoot down GLONASS satellites

Xi masses troops on Russian border to take back Outer Manchuria. If you do not know the history, Russia stole Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok from China.

While Putin is too busy with his personal war, Xi thinks time is ripe to get back what belongs to China in the first place. OUTER MANCHURIA and especially Vladivostok.

Xi gives the Chinese people a Christmas gift--- Outer Manchuria-- the beloved Old China

> Xi invades Russia to take back Outer Manchuria with 1,000 divisions to Putin's 1 platoon.

Putin has a hard time mustering even a platoon to fight the 1,000 division strong Chinese ready to take back OUTER MANCHURIA, the most beautiful part of Old China.

As Lao Tzu said: The journey of a 1,000 kilometers begins with one step. Under heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness-- Putin's Russia.