Re: If the universe dies... does the multiverse

Doug Biondi

Dec 3, 2022, 5:51:23 PM12/3/22
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> God has His Monoverse instead.
> His creating distance forever is for the steady state science...
> The hypersphere never contracts.

distances are only here, otherwise it don't exists. Nor time. Such as, is
extremely complicated and not understandable, to "understand" what is
going on.

whodat

Dec 4, 2022, 12:29:14 AM12/4/22
We understand what is going on, only we don't understand why it is
taking so long; perhaps the clock is running slow, or you are slow,
probably both of you.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2022, 1:51:38 PM12/4/22
On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 2:51:23 PM UTC-8, Doug Biondi wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > God has His Monoverse instead.
> > His creating distance forever is for the steady state science...
> > The hypersphere never contracts.
>
> distances are only here, otherwise it don't exists.

Things extend everywhere in the universe instead.