Other than the inside of your nose with your finger . . .

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 16, 2022, 11:57:24 PM1/16/22
> > This is not even remotely possible. You have no fucking clue. The IR signature of H2O is a (or, at least, can be characterized as) consequence of the elasticity of the hydrogen bonds that exists BETWEEN the molecules in liquid H2O. And THERE ARE NO FUCKING HYDROGEN BONDS BETWEEN MOLECULES IN GASEOUS H2O. But of course, you are so fucking clueless that manages to once again reveal your Dunning Kruger delusions.

> “Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.”
> — Albert Einstein

What the fuck!!! I've investigated hydrogen bonding between water. Other than the inside of your nose with your finger, what have you investigated?

How about you, you fucking nose picker?

James McGinn / Genius

Michael Moroney

Jan 17, 2022, 12:33:35 AM1/17/22
On 1/16/2022 11:57 PM, Solving Tornadoes wrote:
>>> This is not even remotely possible. You have no fucking clue. The IR signature of H2O is a (or, at least, can be characterized as) consequence of the elasticity of the hydrogen bonds that exists BETWEEN the molecules in liquid H2O. And THERE ARE NO FUCKING HYDROGEN BONDS BETWEEN MOLECULES IN GASEOUS H2O. But of course, you are so fucking clueless that manages to once again reveal your Dunning Kruger delusions.
>
>> “Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.”
>> — Albert Einstein
>
> What the fuck!!! I've investigated hydrogen bonding between water.

Yeah. Right. And I'm the King of France. You have no scientific
equipment necessary to "investigate hydrogen bonding" in your mom's
basement. And even if you did, you wouldn't have a clue how to use it.

> I'm fucking nose picker.
>
> James McGinn / Tard

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 17, 2022, 12:36:32 AM1/17/22
Fuck you moron.

Michael Moroney

Jan 17, 2022, 1:00:44 AM1/17/22
Address me as "Your Highness", peasant!

I take that as an admission that you have no clue how to use any
scientific instruments necessary to "investigate hydrogen bonds",
instruments which you have never even seen, much less own or have access to.

James McGinn

Jan 18, 2022, 5:33:23 PM1/18/22

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 29, 2022, 4:20:05 AM1/29/22

Jim Pennino

Jan 29, 2022, 10:01:10 AM1/29/22
Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Gaseous H2O in the atmosphere is measured 24/7/365 by spectroscopic
techniques that can unequivocally and simultaneously measure all three
phases of H2O and people around the planet have been doing this for
many decades.

That you are unable to understand the physics of spectroscopic
analysis, or any other method of constructing a hygrometer to
measure humidity, does not invalidate such measurements.

No matter how many times you stamp your feet, deny this fact,
call others liars, claim you are the only person in history to
have come to the conclusion that gaseous H2O does not exist in
the atmosphere, misread steam tables and phase diagrams, insult
others, claim the entire world is confused, call people groupies
and morons, rant about church ladies, attempt to project your
anger for your delusions being challenged, rant on and on about
the boiling point of water or declare "you got nothing", the
fact of gaseous H2O in the atmosphere and it's continuous
measurement still exists.

In the 21st century all sorts of devices are readily available
that would have been amazing and wondrous in the 15th century.

One can buy telescopes and microscopes at toy stores so even
children can see the craters on the moon, the rings of Saturn,
bacteria and flagellates.

One can also buy hygrometers for as little as $1.

<snip delusional raving>

>> James McGinn / Cage free mental patient

Michael Moroney

Jan 29, 2022, 12:26:01 PM1/29/22
You still have never investigated hydrogen bonding in water, liar. You
have no access to any test equipment, but more importantly, even if you
did, you would have no clue how to use it. None. Giving a rabid
chimpanzee access to the test equipment is more likely to result in new
discoveries, and less likely to break it.

>> James McGinn / Tard

Claudius Denk

Jan 29, 2022, 12:38:58 PM1/29/22
On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 9:26:01 AM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:

> >> What the fuck!!! I've investigated hydrogen bonding between water. Other than the inside of your nose with your finger, what have you investigated?
> >>
> >> How about you, you fucking nose picker?
> You still have never investigated hydrogen bonding in water, liar.

Well, not to the degree you've investigated the inside of your nose.

> You
> have no access to any test equipment,

I don't know you. You don't know me. Let's keep it this way.

> but more importantly, even if you
> did, you would have no clue how to use it. None. Giving a rabid
> chimpanzee access to the test equipment is more likely to result in new
> discoveries,

Sorry, I'm not hiring right now.

Claudius Denk

Jim Pennino

Jan 29, 2022, 12:46:08 PM1/29/22
Given that McGinn/Denk/Tornadoes doesn't understand spectroscopic
analysis or the function of hygrometers, I would highly doubt he has the
slightest clue what equipment would be required to investigated hydrogen
bonding in anything much less use it.

I would wager he would be challenged by setting up a simple multimeter
to read the voltage of a AA battery.

Jim Pennino

Jan 29, 2022, 1:01:09 PM1/29/22
Like you have EVER held a job in a position what could make hiring
decisions...

Perhaps you were referring to finding someone to get cookies from mommy
and take them out to the Solving Tornadoes Boys Only club out in the
tree house.

> Claudius Denk / James McGinn / Cage free mental patient

James McGinn

Jan 29, 2022, 1:12:15 PM1/29/22
On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 7:01:10 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gaseous H2O in the atmosphere is measured 24/7/365 by spectroscopic
> techniques that can unequivocally and simultaneously measure all three
> phases of H2O and people around the planet have been doing this for
> many decades.

Do you know the names of these people. Or are they trying to stay anonymous? Do they talk to you?

Why don't they publish?

Where is the data? Or are these people very secretive? Why?

> That you are unable to understand the physics of spectroscopic
> analysis

Actually I'm somewhat of an expert on this subject. Do you have a question?

James McGinn / Genius

Michael Moroney

Jan 29, 2022, 1:29:04 PM1/29/22
On 1/29/2022 12:38 PM, Claudius Denk wrote:
> On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 9:26:01 AM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:

>> You still have never investigated hydrogen bonding in water, liar.
>
> Well, not to the degree I've investigated the inside of my nose.

We know, James. You have no clue how to investigate hydrogen bonding but
you certainly must be quite familiar with your own boogers.

>> You
>> have no access to any test equipment,
>
> I don't know you. You don't know me. Let's keep it this way.

Despite this, we know that you are too much of a tard for anyone to give
you access to valuable test equipment.

>> but more importantly, even if you
>> did, you would have no clue how to use it. None. Giving a rabid
>> chimpanzee access to the test equipment is more likely to result in new
>> discoveries,
>
> Sorry, I'm not hiring right now.

Of course not. You are much too much of a tard ever to be in a position
of hiring authority, because you are a bigger hazard to valuable
scientific equipment than even rabid chimpanzees.

Jim Pennino

Jan 29, 2022, 1:31:08 PM1/29/22
James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 7:01:10 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
>> Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Gaseous H2O in the atmosphere is measured 24/7/365 by spectroscopic
>> techniques that can unequivocally and simultaneously measure all three
>> phases of H2O and people around the planet have been doing this for
>> many decades.
>
> Do you know the names of these people. Or are they trying to stay
> anonymous? Do they talk to you?

Gaseous H2O in the atmosphere is measured 24/7/365 by spectroscopic
techniques that can unequivocally and simultaneously measure all three
phases of H2O and people around the planet have been doing this for
many decades.

That you are unable to understand the physics of spectroscopic
analysis, or any other method of constructing a hygrometer to
measure humidity, does not invalidate such measurements.

No matter how many times you stamp your feet, deny this fact,
call others liars, claim you are the only person in history to
have come to the conclusion that gaseous H2O does not exist in
the atmosphere, misread steam tables and phase diagrams, insult
others, claim the entire world is confused, call people groupies
and morons, rant about church ladies, attempt to project your
anger for your delusions being challenged, rant on and on about
the boiling point of water or declare "you got nothing", the
fact of gaseous H2O in the atmosphere and it's continuous
measurement still exists.

In the 21st century all sorts of devices are readily available
that would have been amazing and wondrous in the 15th century.

One can buy telescopes and microscopes at toy stores so even
children can see the craters on the moon, the rings of Saturn,
bacteria and flagellates.

One can also buy hygrometers for as little as $1.

<snip delusional raving>

> James McGinn / Claudius Denk / Cage free mental patient

Michael Moroney

Jan 29, 2022, 5:03:18 PM1/29/22
On 1/29/2022 1:12 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 7:01:10 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
>> Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Gaseous H2O in the atmosphere is measured 24/7/365 by spectroscopic
>> techniques that can unequivocally and simultaneously measure all three
>> phases of H2O and people around the planet have been doing this for
>> many decades.
>
> Do you know the names of these people. Or are they trying to stay anonymous? Do they talk to you?

You can find their names in Jim P's 192 references.

> Why don't they publish?

They did. You'll find their work in Jim P's 192 references.

> Where is the data? Or are these people very secretive? Why?

Publishing 192 references is hardly being secretive.

>> That you are unable to understand the physics of spectroscopic
>> analysis
>
> Actually I'm somewhat of an expert on this subject.

No, you aren't. You are somewhat of a tard on this subject.

> Do you have a question?

Were you born such a tard or did you become one after years of study?

> James McGinn / Tard

James McGinn

Jan 29, 2022, 5:49:58 PM1/29/22
On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 2:03:18 PM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 1/29/2022 1:12 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> >> Gaseous H2O in the atmosphere is measured 24/7/365 by spectroscopic
> >> techniques that can unequivocally and simultaneously measure all three
> >> phases of H2O and people around the planet have been doing this for
> >> many decades.
> >
> > Do you know the names of these people. Or are they trying to stay anonymous? Do they talk to you?
> You can find their names in Jim P's 192 references.
> >
> > Why don't they publish?
> They did. You'll find their work in Jim P's 192 references.

You got nothing!!!

Jim Pennino

Jan 29, 2022, 6:31:09 PM1/29/22
Oh no, not the dreaded and often repeated "You got nothing!!!" when
McGinn/Denk/Delusional is backed into a corner by facts.

James McGinn

Jan 29, 2022, 6:39:25 PM1/29/22
Too bad you can't quote Dalton directly. Huh?

What do you think this indicates?

James McGinn / Genius

Jim Pennino

Jan 29, 2022, 6:46:08 PM1/29/22
Michael Moroney <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote:
> On 1/29/2022 1:12 PM, James McGinn wrote:
>>> Gaseous H2O in the atmosphere is measured 24/7/365 by spectroscopic
>>> techniques that can unequivocally and simultaneously measure all three
>>> phases of H2O and people around the planet have been doing this for
>>> many decades.
>>
>> Do you know the names of these people. Or are they trying to stay anonymous? Do they talk to you?
>
> You can find their names in Jim P's 192 references.
>>
>> Why don't they publish?
>
> They did. You'll find their work in Jim P's 192 references.
>>
>> Where is the data? Or are these people very secretive? Why?
>
> Publishing 192 references is hardly being secretive.

A minor correction is in order here.

When first put together, there were 192 references.

Since then I have added more and at the last count the total was
approching 300, at which point I stopped counting.

So at this point, there are over 300 references which McGinn can call
nonexistent, hidden or secret.

>>> That you are unable to understand the physics of spectroscopic
>>> analysis
>>
>> Actually I'm somewhat of an expert on this subject.
>
> No, you aren't. You are somewhat of a tard on this subject.
>
>> Do you have a question?
>
> Were you born such a tard or did you become one after years of study?
>>
>> James McGinn / Tard

Here are around 300 links which address various of McGinn's delusions.

Here are links to 6 articles on the properties of water along with
links to 192 books and papers that according to you do not exist
and no one can find that show the sources of information on the
articles as well as information on what a vortex is, what plasma
is and how trivial it is to discern ice, liquid water, and gaseous
H2O.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Properties_of_water#References

footnote references: 102
Bibliography: 15 books and papers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_(data_page)#References

footnote references: 25
Bibliography: 4 books and papers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam#References

references: 12

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaporation#References

references: 6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(phase_transition)#References

references: 17

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_point#References

references: 11

Here is a link to an article on what a vortex is along with
supporting links to 13 books and papers specifically about vortices.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex#References

Here are links to projects that actually have studied tornadoes and
26 books and papers about research on tornadoes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VORTEX_projects#References

Here are links to 2 articles about what a plasma actually is along
with 87 links to books and papers on the subject.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_(physics)#References

84 books and papers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_important_publications_in_physics#Plasma_physics

3 books containing collected papers on plasma

Here is a link to a graph of the electromagnetic absorption spectrum
of ice, liquid water and gaseous water from low infrared to high
ultraviolet clearly showing that each phase of water has a unique
spectrum making it trivial to decern one from the other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Water_infrared_absorption_coefficient_large.gif

Two articles on spectroscopic analysis

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jspec/2020/8920732/

https://www.azocleantech.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=849

Jim Pennino

Jan 29, 2022, 8:01:09 PM1/29/22
Why would I need to quote Dalton when everything important he ever said
is in books?

> What do you think this indicates?

That you would ask such a question indicates you are insane.

References to Dalton can be found near the end of this list.

Here are a total of around 300 links that address an array of McGinn's
2 references on Dalton's law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalton%27s_law#References

17 references on partial pressure

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_pressure#References

4 references on vapor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vapor#References

> James McGinn / Claudius Denk / Cage free mental patient

James McGinn

Mar 6, 2022, 12:23:27 AM3/6/22

James McGinn

Mar 16, 2022, 1:36:11 AM3/16/22

James McGinn

Mar 16, 2022, 7:26:33 PM3/16/22

Jim Pennino

Mar 16, 2022, 8:16:11 PM3/16/22
James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 8:57:24 PM UTC-8, solvingt...@gmail.com wrote:

>> What the fuck!!! I've investigated hydrogen bonding between water.

So where are your notes, observations and data from this investigation?

>> James McGinn / Insane crackpot

James McGinn

Apr 23, 2022, 11:10:57 AM4/23/22

Solving Tornadoes