Re: Physics lifelong-generation Test & Steven Weinberg flunked it

575 views
Skip to first unread message
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Feb 8, 2018, 10:22:04 PM2/8/18
to
Physics failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Michael Moroney writes:
>3:57 PM (57 minutes ago)

>>Michael Moroney writes:
>>Feb 6

>I can do percentages correctly, and you can't.

>That's why I am an engineer and you are a Failure in both math and physics.

>AP writes: I would not call Dr. Weinberg a failure, for he can at least do
>a proper correct percentage

Are you also a failure at reading comprehension, not just math and physics?
I was talking to you, not to any Dr. Weinberg, who isn't even here.
You, Archimedes Plutonium are the failure at math and physics, not any Dr.
Weinberg.

>but Moroney is both a liar and failure:

You are projecting again.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Feb 10, 2018, 2:19:25 AM2/10/18
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium writes:

>AP writes: Dr. Larry, Larry Summers, is it possible for a economist to win
>a Nobel prize in economics, even if they cannot do a percentage correctly.

No, Archie, you will never be able to get a Nobel in economics as long
as you can't do percentages. Perhaps you can sit in on a middle school
math class and learn.

BTW, there is nobody named Larry Summers in this dark backwater of the net.

> I am worried about a sliding-curve of Nobel Economics prized.

Now you are babbling.

<snip the "12 Failures of Plutonium" yet again!>
Message has been deleted

Steve BH

unread,
Feb 13, 2018, 11:36:47 PM2/13/18
to
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 3:41:59 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Now there is a Science lifelong-generation Test. It has but one question, do you believe and accept Global Warming Climate Change, and has never vocalized any opposition to it? If yes, well, you pass, if no, well, you were never a scientist, never.
>
> Now, Physics has a lifelong-generation Test. Here again, only one question is needed.
>
> PHYSICS TEST::
>
> 1) You studied momentum in physics, especially angular momentum, and, can you have Chemistry and the Chemical Bond, the ionic, covalent, metallic bonding, if the Proton was 938MeV while electron is .5MeV. Or, can this bonding exist only when the Proton is 840 MeV, electron = muon = 105 MeV, and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole. So, which is it. Chemistry exists only if 840 to 105 MeV for angular momentum sake or 938 to .5?
>
> So, all physicists who studied and thought they mastered physics, turns out, they are so pitiful, so pathetic in physics understanding of just about anything, that they believe you can have Chemistry with a 938 MeV proton with a .5 MeV electron.
>
> Steven Weinberg flunked the Physics Test of a lifetime-generation test.
>
> AP

You do realize that the charge to mass ratio of electrons was known (roughly) to Thomson before the turn of the century. If electrons weighed 200 times what they do, we'd have know about it in 1900.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Oct 30, 2018, 11:49:58 PM10/30/18
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Michael Moroney writes:
>Sep 30 (17 hours ago)
>Re: Archimedes "Failure" Plutonium,

>>Subject: Re: Racist-Physicists, Weinberg,Witten,Glashow,Gell-Mann,Higgs
>>who refuse to admit proton=840MeV, electron=105MeV, Dirac monopole
>>.5MeV, proofs by AP, because they never respect the source

>** because they never respect the source **

>Respect must be earned, Archie. You will NEVER earn any respect,

You need to read that over and over aqgain until you understand it.
You will NEVER get any respect by attacking anyone and everyone who
points out a flaw in one of your claims. NEVER EVER. Keep it up,
Failure Plutonium, and you will remain a failure, until one day
you go to that Nuclear Waste Dump in the Sky, and you'll be quickly
forgotten. You post stalker lists of professors, apparently in a vain
attempt at getting their attention. But what if one of them actually does
see your posts? What would he think? He sees you attacking others
for correcting you, he sees you accuse everyone of being homosexual, and
you misusing/abusing the word 'failure'. He sees you post stalker lists
of other professors. What would he do? He'll sneer "What a complete
nutcase!" and lrave, and never give you or your ideas another thought.

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Oct 30, 2018, 11:57:31 PM10/30/18
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>> So let us look and inspect Voltage =3 current*Resistance as we look at

Why won't you tell us who 'we' and 'us' are???? Do you have a twin brother?

Michael Moroney

unread,
Oct 31, 2018, 12:14:02 AM10/31/18
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Moroney says: Racist Physicists, Barry B

You are projecting again, Archie. You know perfectly well I never said
anything like that. Is projection yet another symptom of your autism?
Perhaps you can post here what it is like to live with a bad case of
autism?

And thank you for inviting me to make discussions in all of your threads!
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Oct 31, 2018, 8:26:32 PM10/31/18
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>> of other professors. What would he do? He'll sneer "What a complete
>> nutcase!" and lrave, and never give you or your ideas another thought.

So is it true you never thought to stop and think how dumb and stoopid
your off-topic attack posts are? You aren't very smart, are you.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Nov 1, 2018, 9:55:07 AM11/1/18
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Why you talk of Dr. Conway as a baby, is it because he cannot tell a
>ellipse from a oval?

Failure Plutonium, what is this with replying to my post in a completely
different topic and then projecting your beliefs onto me about the subject
of the topic? Is that dumb or stoopid or what?

>Michael Moroney
>Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>>Discussion
>>Re: 1Canadian Stalker DAN anal buttfuckmanure CHRISTENSEN stalk reports::: 6 year stalker
>>By Zelos Malum 8 posts 61 views updated 10:48 PM

>>Discussion
>>Re: Archimedes "Village Idiot" Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
>>By Michael Moroney 1 post 7 views updated 10:27 PM

>>Discussion
>>Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test (1)
>>By Jan 54 posts 1625 views updated 9:57 PM

>>Discussion
>>Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole (1)
>>By Michael Moroney 16 posts 159 views updated 9:50 PM

>>Discussion
>>WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim
>>By Dan Christensen 2 posts 10 views updated 9:00 PM
>...

>Stoopid Plutonium, it is you who is "clogging up sci.math".
>You started every single one of those topics in order to "clog up
>sci.math". Every single one. Just because someone else shows up on
>Google's broken list when you delete Google's copy of your initial post
>doesn't change the fact that you clog up sci.math by repeatedly posting
>attack posts.

>Also notice something else, Stoopid Plutonium? The word "Discussion"
>next to every single topic. Which means that it's for discussing things.
>People discussing your posts can't be stalkers.

>Do you have a problem with the English language? You don't seem to
>understand the following words: Discussion, stalk, we, proof/prove,
>racist, hate, fail etc.

Hey Uncle Al, is this autistic behavior of Archie's the sign of a
super duper genius or of a loser?


"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface of Venus
under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor
dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that
it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different sensorium of
stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid so
collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild radius.
Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no intellect
can escape. Singularity stupid. Archie-Poo emits more stupid/second than
our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year. Quasar stupid. Nothing
else in the universe can be this stupid. Archie-Poo is an oozingly
putrescent primordial fragment from the original Big Bang of Stupid, a
pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that define maximally extrapolated hypergeometric
n-dimensional backgroundless stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo is
Planck stupid, a quantum foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand
unified theory of stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid."
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Nov 1, 2018, 3:07:38 PM11/1/18
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>> You do realize that the charge to mass ratio of electrons was known
>> (roughly) to Thomson before the turn of the century. If electrons weighed
>> 200 times what they do, we'd have know about it in 1900.

> You do realize that the electron at 105MeV makes the real proton be
> 840MeV, not what the books say as 938MeV

Why do you claim this is true? Is it supposed to be true because you said
so?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 4, 2018, 2:33:06 AM12/4/18
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Subject: Re: Moroney mocking Dr. Weinberg Re: Steve Weinberg flunked the true proton test also, proton=840MeV, electron=105MeV, Dirac monopole= .5MeV

>Michael Moroney writes:
>Dec 3 (1 hour ago)


>>Why do you think gravity is magnetism? Because you say so?

Oh you want to see the ellipse proof again? Why don't you just print it
out and study it until it gets through your thick head?



Below you will find a simple *proof* that shows that certain conic
sections are ellipses.

Some preliminaries:

Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
in the proof:

^ x
|
-+- <= x=h
.' | `.
. | .
| | |
' | '
`. | .'
y <----------+ <= x=0

Cone (side view):
.
/|\
/ | \
/b | \
/---+---' <= x = h
/ |' \
/ ' | \
/ ' | \
x = 0 => '-------+-------\
/ a | \

Proof:

r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence

y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.

Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse

qed
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Feb 18, 2019, 11:53:48 PM2/18/19
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Subject: Re: Moroney Carnegie Mellon failure Re: Physics lifelong-generation Test & Steven Weinberg flunked it



>Feb 14Michael Moroney wrote:
>>Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>AP writes: 26 year long broken record

That's right, you have been failing and spamming like a broken record for
26 years now.

Is it even possible for you to take a break? To stop failing for a day, a
week, or a month? Or is that too much to ask?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Nov 20, 2019, 1:27:32 AM11/20/19
to
Screwfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics Archimedes "Complete Failure" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>#5
>True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
>by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)



>Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J.
>Thomson's small particle of .5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017,



WARNING TO PARENTS: Archimedes Plutonium is offering to teach your children his
broken physics and math. BEWARE! He will corrupt the minds of your children! He
teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as the ellipse isn't a conic
section, that there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine
wave isn't sinusoidal, plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

He has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books on Usenet.
Fortunately, this has failed so far, perhaps in part due to the fact Usenet
is an old, dying medium few students even know of, much less use. However, Mr.
Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free
on Kindle. This has greatly increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is to teach false Boolean logic such as 3 AND 2 = 5.
His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a false
statement that nobody believes, such as 3 OR 2 = 5, say that it is false (which
it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false statement
such as 3 AND 2 = 5, in order to really confuse future computer scientists. It
is important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by computers, 3 OR 2 = 3 and 3 AND 2 = 2. Don't let
Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this. Perhaps
he is envious of their potential success, which he never had because he is a
failure at math and science. So perhaps he wants everyone to be a failure at
math and physics, just like he is. Perhaps he is an agent of China, in order
for them to dominate the trade economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of
North Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new, true mathematics".
But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous
books. Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.

In addition, Plutonium wants to usurp good Christians by trying to convince
students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of failure. You can
recognize the symbol of this evil pagan cult, which is an ascii-art cosmic
butthole.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Nov 24, 2019, 4:54:55 PM11/24/19
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

Housefly of Math and Dung Beetle of Physics Archimedes "I ate my brain" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:


>#11
>AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section Kindle Edition
>by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

>Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is
>the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never
>an Ellipse.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 21, 2019, 12:31:46 AM12/21/19
to
Putin's Stooge Archimedes "..as smart as the average tunicate" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Now years ago, I encapsulated how feverish moronish is Kibo Parry Moroney by this:

>On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.

You are *still* having trouble with that math, AutisticPlutonium?

>Where the failure Kibo Parry Moroney cannot even do Arithmetic properly.

I guess you really are having serious math problems!

Are you competing with Ken Seto for who is the biggest math moron in the
physics groups or something?

I guess that explains your ZERO score on your math test!

>So I am rather amused that even a gang of physics morons-- Denk and McGinn

Only one moron there, they are socks of each other. I am not surprised that
you are too dumb and stoopid to realize that. But even moron McGinn is smarter
than you. He has only one major malfunction, while you have dozens of them.

Who cares what McGinn thinks of me. He is a mean moron, just like you.
Amusing that you think it's just fine for you to attack and stalk me but
go crying for free lawyers when I keep my promise to strike back when attacked.

You forgot to do your math test! You never turned it in!! Do you need more
time? Of course you won't get full credit for turning it in late!

This is a very simple test. There are only six questions. All answers are True
or False. Only simple operations such as multiplication and division and
comparisons are used.


1) True or False: 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572 NO ANSWER
2) True or False: 8.88024338572 = 9 NO ANSWER
3) True or False: 105.6583745*9 = 938.2720813 NO ANSWER
4) True or False: 105.6583745*9 = 950.9253705 NO ANSWER
5) True or False: 950.9253705 exceeds 938.2720813 by 12.6532892 NO ANSWER
( 950.9253705-938.2720813=12.6532892 ) NO ANSWER
6) True or False: 12.6532892 is about 12% of 105.6583745. (actually 11.9756614%) NO ANSWER


I guess a week just wasn't long enough for you to do such easy problems!

Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 21, 2019, 9:23:58 AM12/21/19
to
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 21, 2019, 1:59:40 PM12/21/19
to
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 21, 2019, 5:38:34 PM12/21/19
to
Putin's Stooge Archimedes "Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 21, 2019, 9:00:31 PM12/21/19
to
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 23, 2019, 11:20:41 PM12/23/19
to
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Dec 24, 2019, 3:34:49 PM12/24/19
to
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Jan 15, 2020, 11:00:24 PM1/15/20
to
Minnow of Math and Krill-sized Fish of Physics Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 12:24:05 AM UTC-5, Zelos Malum wrote:
>>
>> Pointing out that you are an idiot is nto stalking

>The duo bullies Christensen & kibo James Parry Moroney who think they own
>sci.math, if they cannot stalk you out of sci.math they fill it up with advert
>spam to hog the front page


Thank you for requesting another Failure Analysis Calculation!
Time to score Archie's post!


☑ Archie responds to criticism but refuses to discuss the issue...
☑ ... won't engage in discussion in a discussion group...
☑ ...considers attempts of actual discussion to be 'stalking'...
☑ ...Writes "Keep out of my threads!"...
☑ Archie would rather run away by trying to delete his posts...
☑ ...he actually believes deleting something on Google actually deletes it from Usenet...
☑ Archie doesn't understand Usenet, not even after 26+ years...
☑ ...Archie even thinks Google runs Usenet...
☑ .....even though Archie used Usenet before there even was a Google...
☐ Archie's post contains The Truth because Archie said it is true...
☐ Archie's post has science or math 100% made up from whole cloth...
☐ ...Post's science/math based on earlier whole cloth science/math...
☐ .....which was based on even earlier whole cloth science/math...
☐ .....which was, oh never mind...
☐ ...Phrases such as "Old Science" (actual science) and "New Science" (Plutonium's babbling)...
☑ ...One word: Logorrhea...
☑ ...Another word: Graphomania...
☑ Archie's response posted in the wrong topic...
☑ ...in a topic/topics explicitly created by him for doing so...
☐ ...and posted to the wrong newsgroup...
☑ ...with zero new content...
☐ ...multiple times...
☐ ...again and again...
☐ ...and again and again...
☐ ...enough times to be classified as spam...
☑ ...and Archie even whines about (other) spammers in his spam...
☑ ...The whole purpose of this post is to remain #1 Front Page Hog...
☑ .....and #2, #3 and #4 Front Page Hog...
☑ .....meanwhile, Archie complains of some other "Front Page Hog"...
☑ .....not that anyone else cares about Google's "Front Page"...
☑ .....most posters wondering "Front Page? What's that?"...
☑ Archie's actual response is completely unrelated to the topic...
☑ ...Archie's spam complains about other spammers or babblers...
☐ Archie awards himself Nobel Prize/claims he should be so awarded...
☐ ...Archie rejects self-awarded Nobel, saying real awardees didn't deserve it...
☐ ...Archie sour grapes Nobel or other science/math prize...
☑ Archie's post mentions totally uninvolved people...
☐ ...who are university math or physics professors...
☐ ...at a university supposedly near the person criticizing Archie...
☐ ...but Archie got the location (and university) completely wrong...
☑ ...and Archie demands they resign for not teaching his broken math...
☑ ....no, Archie demands they be FIRED for not teaching his broken math...
☐ ....Archie demands they shut down an entire university for not teaching his broken math...
☐ ....heck, Archie demands they shut down HARVARD for not teaching his broken math...
☐ Archie includes a stalker list of physics and/or math professors...
☑ ...and STILL can't answer 'why do you post stalker lists of uninvolved profs'...
☐ ...even though those profs have never heard of him and never will...
☐ .....and has no clue they will never see his post...
☐ .....and has no clue they probably don't even know what Usenet is...
☐ .....he expects them to have power/authority they simply don't have...
☐ ...maybe he thinks these professors do a Kibo and will respond here just by mentioning their names...
☑ ...speaking of Kibo, mentions Kibo (how last century!)
☑ .....good grief, now Archie actually thinks *I* am Kibo!
☑ Archie is too stoopid to realize attack posts just produce more posts like this...
☐ Archie even reposts something from 1994 to show he was a failure way back then, too!...
☑ Archie removes his name from something he quotes...
☑ ...to the extent the comment is no longer recognizable...
☑ Archie's post includes random snippets by other critics, spammers or babblers...
☐ Archie includes the dumb ascii art cat/owl thing...
☐ ...and that whatever-it-is ascii art...
☐ ...as well as ascii art of Archie's butthole...
☑ ...and Archie doesn't realize ascii art is so 1980s...
☑ Archie still can't answer Dan C's easy 4 question math test...
☑ ...or my super-easy 6 question math test...
☐ Archie brings up a "mistake" (in his view) from months/years ago...
☐ ...which, of course, is not actually a mistake...
☐ ...and Archie invents yet more "mistakes" (which are not mistakes)...
☐ Archie really wears out the "a beer short of a 6 pack" joke...
☑ ...but he still doesn't realize he's about 5 beers short...
☑ Archie can't tell the difference between Boolean AND/OR and arithmetic addition/subtraction...
☑ Archie doesn't even know the 'rules' of Boolean logic...
☑ ...in particular, doesn't know the difference between AND/OR and addition/subtraction...
☑ Archie outsmarted by someone too stupid to come in out of the rain AGAIN...
☑ Clay County Sheriff, be on lookout for someone in T-shirt&sandals walking along road during blizzard...
☑ Archie thinks he is the very first person in the history of the world to "discover" monopoles...
☑ ...and demands credit from anyone else who also "discovers" them...
☑ Archie actually claims that anyone who believe the ellipse is a conic section is stupid...
☑ ...followed by yet another repost of his long-discredited ellipse/conic section non-proof...
☐ Archie thinks cutting up magazines disproves actual formal math proofs...
☐ ...thinks inserting a CIRCULAR Kerr jar lid into a cone somehow disproves ellipse as conic
☑ Archie thinks a bad dream is an excellent basis for physics...
☑ Archie can't get over the shame of messing up percentages...
☑ ....he even still thinks 8.88 is "exactly" 9...
☑ ......he thinks I said 8.88 is 12% less than 9...
☑ ....he thinks 1.014 is "almost, yes, almost hit it center on in accuracy" the range 1.006-1.012 (OUTSIDE that range!)
☐ ....and he thinks 16.81 is "spot on" 17...
☑ ...and Archie is envious that I weighed the electron and he didn't...
☑ Google Groups poster. 'Nuf said.
☑ ...because he's too stoopid to configure a newsreader with killfile...
☑ ...and with a Gmail address...

The Failure Score of Archie's post: 54 plutoniums!
(The plutonium is the new SI unit of failure)
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Feb 4, 2020, 9:11:17 AM2/4/20
to
Banana Slug of Math and Fluorescent Red Slug of Physics Archimedes "Mr. Meticulous
Pinhead" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>--AP--what we throw out of Old Math as fakery// TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS:
>Volume 3 for age 19-20 Sophomore year College, math textbook series, book 4

"We" again? Your diseased cats sure are busy!

>First an aside for this is in the probability and statistics of Junior year=
> College


WARNING TO PARENTS: Archimedes Plutonium is offering to teach your children his
broken physics and math. BEWARE! He will corrupt the minds of your children! He
teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as the ellipse isn't a conic
section, that there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine
wave isn't sinusoidal, plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

He has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books on Usenet.
Fortunately, this has failed so far, perhaps in part due to the fact Usenet
is an old, dying medium few students even know of, much less use. However, Mr.
Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free
on Kindle. This has greatly increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is to teach false Boolean logic such as 3 AND 2 = 5.
His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a false
statement that nobody believes, such as 3 OR 2 = 5, say that it is false (which
it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false statement
such as 3 AND 2 = 5, in order to really confuse future computer scientists. It
is important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by computers, 3 OR 2 = 3 and 3 AND 2 = 2. Don't let
Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this. Perhaps
he is envious of their potential success, which he never had because he is a
failure at math and science. So perhaps he wants everyone to be a failure at
math and physics, just like he is. Perhaps he is an agent of China, in order
for them to dominate the trade economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of
North Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new, true mathematics".
But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous
books. Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.

In addition, Plutonium wants to usurp good Christians by trying to convince
students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of failure. You can
recognize the symbol of this evil pagan cult, which is an ascii-art cosmic
butthole.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Feb 17, 2020, 2:27:13 AM2/17/20
to
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>Airfoil Lift solved, true theory of how flight is possible///Physics series
>for High School Book 10 Kindle Edition
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Aug 29, 2020, 1:38:42 AM8/29/20
to
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: World's first logical teaching of 6.02*10^23, Avog

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Mice Hail Up Rust Demon".

Ike Hohl

unread,
Aug 29, 2020, 7:41:18 AM8/29/20
to
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV,
> not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays
> inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon
> as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this
> book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting
> the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105
> MeV = 945 MeV.

Nevermind this nonsense. What happened with the flu in South Africa and
Australia this season. A flu season without any flu makes no any sense.
All are covid-19. Are out of your mind??

Sergio

unread,
Aug 29, 2020, 10:44:03 AM8/29/20
to
yep, most agree with you
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Coy Dakota

unread,
Oct 1, 2020, 5:32:56 AM10/1/20
to
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Thanks to MIT, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas
> Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin
> Pless for helping in proving real proton is 840MeV, real electron is the
> muon doing Faraday law inside the proton 8 ring torus, and 0.5MeV was
> Dirac's magnetic monopole, and then you got interrupted by Kibo Parry
> Moroney with his nose.

Kibo Parry Morony is a /* _first-me capitalist_ */.

1. Trump wants to continue the insanely destructive lockdowns and force
vaccinate Americans.

Conversely,

2. Biden wants to continue the insanelydestructive lockdowns and force
vaccinate Americans.

I vote revolution. This is my gold standard.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Oct 3, 2020, 2:14:56 PM10/3/20
to
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Physics lifelong-generation Test & Steven Weinberg flunked it

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Loud Trump, Is he Anemic?"

Michael Moroney

unread,
Oct 3, 2020, 10:25:08 PM10/3/20
to
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Dartmouth's Drs, Hanlon or Shemanske, question please, is

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "I'm alone! Cum, spurt, hide!"

Dindu Nuffin

unread,
Oct 4, 2020, 8:45:35 AM10/4/20
to
probably yes, but this will definitely make you start not trusting a
"western" santa claus mafia government, ever again. Because if it not,
you are in big trouble.

IS HE ON A SHIP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeGyOjiG4dE

You clearly can hear the engine of the big yacht, probably the retard
bill and the meilnda gates ship. Thee work together. The fraudci might be
there too. Anyhow, something big is expected to be about to happen.

Michael Moroney

unread,
Oct 4, 2020, 4:47:16 PM10/4/20
to
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Dr. Suzuki, and Dr. Block, are spiders the most vulnerable to increased U

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Um I hail demon's pet cur!"

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

unread,
Oct 8, 2020, 8:48:59 PM10/8/20
to
Ant of Math and Termite of Physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>THE TRUE NUCLEUS THEORY OF ATOMS


WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is offering to
teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He will corrupt the
minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to be a failure of math
and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well! He teaches
bizarre false physics and math, such as the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his mood), plus
many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books on
Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact Usenet is an
old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much less use. However, Mr.
Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free
on Kindle. This has greatly increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 3 AND 2 = 5.
His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a false
statement that nobody believes, such as 3 OR 2 = 5, say that it is false (which
it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false statement
such as 3 AND 2 = 5, in order to really confuse future computer scientists.
Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact that AND means different things in
Boolean logic and elementary arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for
plus/addition. It is important for future computer scientists to remember that
in the bitwise Boolean logic used by computers, 3 OR 2 = 3 and 3 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false (1 or
0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "3 AND 2" and "3 OR 2" don't even
make sense. Don't let Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to convince
students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of failure. This cult
goes against many Christian values, such as multiple gods before the God of the
Bible and idol worship (he personifies his gods as the evil cosmic plutonium
atom or protons and neutrons within it). In addition this cult is anti-science
and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this. Perhaps
he is envious of their potential success, which he never had because he is a
failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to be a failure at math
and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well. Some claim he is
an agent of China, in order for them to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is
a minion of Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin
and Russia, because he has attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to
create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the
It is loading more messages.
0 new messages