Alsing, you lying piece of shit, are these not your words?

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 17, 2022, 12:09:09 AMJan 17
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 8:52:52 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Of course it is, Jimbo... who said otherwise?
>
> > Every one of you imbeciles has said and still says otherwise, moron.
> Not true,

Not true? Are these not your words, you lieing piece of shit?
this does not prevent individual water molecules from spontaneously gaining enough energy every now and then to escape the surface of a puddle of water.

But, I suppose being caught in a dead lie means nothing to you pretentious morons.

Go fuck yourself. you lying piece of shit!!!

James McGinn / Genius

Jim Pennino

Jan 17, 2022, 10:01:10 AMJan 17
Repeatedly reposting the same delusional nonsense over and over will not
magically make it true.

No one has ever said the BOILING point of water is anything other than
212 F / 100 C.

Perhaps you are yet again confused by people telling you that
EVAPORATION takes place at less than 100 C?

> James McGinn / Delusional

Claudius Denk

Jan 17, 2022, 11:21:21 AMJan 17
McGinn isn't confused at all. He pegged you as a fraud a long time ago.

Thank you for finally being honest.

Claudius Denk

Jim Pennino

Jan 17, 2022, 11:46:14 AMJan 17
Delusional babble as you have backed yourself into a corner this time
McGinn.

> Claudius Denk / James McGinn / Mental patient

James McGinn

Feb 3, 2022, 11:41:15 AMFeb 3

Claudius Denk

Feb 22, 2022, 3:47:32 PMFeb 22

sergio

Feb 22, 2022, 10:32:25 PMFeb 22
Dance Monkey, Dance !!

Claudius Denk

Feb 24, 2022, 2:37:03 AMFeb 24

Claudius Denk

Apr 21, 2022, 3:15:17 PMApr 21

Paul Alsing

Apr 21, 2022, 10:59:38 PMApr 21
Jimbo, why you voluntarily keep bringing shit down upon yourself is baffling to me... but then, I'm not a raving lunatic and have no idea how I would respond were I to have the same lame mental capacity as do you!

"Academia provides me with the tools to do science properly. You got crayons and a soft play area, you dozy little twat."
-Dr. Robin Bedford

sergio

Apr 21, 2022, 11:36:06 PMApr 21
James McGinn is a raving lunatic for sure.

Denk has McGinns crayons, and they are both dozy little slow twats.