james-webb-space-telescope-shows-big-bang-didnt-happen-

The Starmaker

Aug 15, 2022, 1:10:26 PM8/15/22
https://mindmatters.ai/2022/08/james-webb-space-telescope-shows-big-bang-didnt-happen-wait/

NASA is probably mumbling...fuck, we gotta change the age of the
universe before we release
any more
james-webb-space-telescope pictures.

The science news headlines will read: Surprise: The age of the universe
is older than We thought.

Or, ...the big bang never happened.

But there is no end to these galaxies.

They would have to add like an amount of years that will require to
build another telescope.

What number will they come up with now, ...

How about 24 billions years?

How about 34 billions years?

How about 54 billions years?

I say a trillion years.

2 trillion.

But, I seen their latest pictures...the galaxies looked too formed to be
anywhere near 14.5 billions years.

They look like they have been around...much, much longer than that.

54 billions years won't cut the mustard.

3 trillion maybe..or more.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

The Starmaker

Aug 17, 2022, 3:37:58 PM8/17/22
Before the big bang there weren't any ...galaxies.

The big bang was the beginning of the formation of stars into
galaxies.

So that means
james-webb-space-telescope
has to show pictures of
stars everywhere..
without galaxies.

How far back will that be?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

whodat

Aug 17, 2022, 5:28:49 PM8/17/22
On 8/17/2022 2:38 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Before the big bang there weren't any ...galaxies.

Let me ask the easiest question responsive to your
statement. How many big bangs were there?

Can you be certain of any number between 0 and infinity
while including those limits?

Flesh out your reply giving sufficient details to convince
the readers.

Given we are certain that everything has a beginning and an end,
if your answer to the above is zero, what mechanism led to the
creation of matter and energy that yielded the universe we presently
know and enjoy.

Enjoy? Well, most of us.

<snip>

The Starmaker

Aug 17, 2022, 6:59:53 PM8/17/22
whodat wrote:

> On 8/17/2022 2:38 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Before the big bang there weren't any ...galaxies.
>
> Let me ask the easiest question responsive to your
> statement. How many big bangs were there?

I wrote above "before the big bang" NOT 'before the big bangs'...
so the answer is obvisouly...one.

> Can you be certain of any number between 0 and infinity
> while including those limits?

One earth, one universe.

> Flesh out your reply giving sufficient details to convince
> the readers.
>
> Given we are certain that everything has a beginning and an end,
> if your answer to the above is zero, what mechanism led to the
> creation of matter and energy that yielded the universe we presently
> know and enjoy.
>
> Enjoy? Well, most of us.
>
> <snip>

whodat

Aug 18, 2022, 12:44:36 AM8/18/22
On 8/17/2022 6:00 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>>
>> On 8/17/2022 2:38 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> Before the big bang there weren't any ...galaxies.
>>
>> Let me ask the easiest question responsive to your
>> statement. How many big bangs were there?
>
> I wrote above "before the big bang" NOT 'before the big bangs'...
> so the answer is obvisouly...one.

La femme veut, le Dieu veut.

*NOT* Starmaker's wish is God's command.

Dunning-Kruger exemplified.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Aug 18, 2022, 8:51:33 PM8/18/22
whodat wrote:

> On 8/17/2022 2:38 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
>> Before the big bang there weren't any ...galaxies.
>
> Let me ask the easiest question responsive to your
> statement. How many big bangs were there?
>
> Can you be certain of any number between 0 and infinity
> while including those limits?

We can be certain that there was at least one Big Bang as we are observing
it to happen.

(Surprised?) That is because “Big Bang” in cosmology means something
different from what most laypeople think it means: It actually just
means the expansion of our universe/space.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZdvSJyHvUU&>

> Flesh out your reply giving sufficient details to convince
> the readers.

This is a matter of observational, objective evidence; not a matter of
opinion.

PointedEars
--
Q: What did the female magnet say to the male magnet?
A: From the back, I found you repulsive, but from the front

The Starmaker

Aug 20, 2022, 1:51:14 PM8/20/22
So, if NASA continues with big-bang-didnt-happen-

then that means they will need to change the age of the universe.

I guess any number will do, right? It sure will not be based on
Science.

What do science guys know about science????

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know,

On Wed, 17 Aug 2022 12:38:01 -0700, The Starmaker