Banerjee Unplugged

whodat

Aug 2, 2021, 9:56:07 AM8/2/21

On 8/2/2021 4:17 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Monday, 2 August 2021 at 13:08:04 UTC+10, whodat wrote:

greedy for crumbs from the whitey table would do their best to mock me
and demean my work, in expectation of such crumbs.

Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> [...]

Your inferiority complex is simply amazing as is your coping mechanism.

You reinforce the inferiority by attacking your betters, and reap the
sick benefits of being shown just how inferior you are. From the history
you've given, you did the same thing to acquire your father's attentions
that you misconstrued as love. How many letters did the poor man write
on your behalf after you were an adult?

Being a failure is the only way anyone pays attention to you.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 2, 2021, 4:39:40 PM8/2/21
- flush -
Abominable basTURD whodumbo flushed