Albert Einstein: the Big Brother of Modern Physics

Pentcho Valev

Dec 2, 2022, 4:01:19 PM12/2/22
"Einstein postulated that light always travels at the same speed for every observer, regardless of that observer's speed." https://livescience.com/16248-speed-light-special-relativity-neutrinos.html

Big Brother postulated that 2+2=5. Here https://youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE the speed of the light pulses OBVIOUSLY varies for the moving observer. Their speed relative to the stationary observer is

c = df

where d is the distance between subsequent pulses and f is the frequency at the stationary observer. The speed of the light pulses relative to the moving observer is

c'= df' > c

where f' > f is the frequency at the moving observer.

George Orwell: "In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable what then?"

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Pentcho Valev

Dec 3, 2022, 12:03:26 PM12/3/22
Big Brother's ideology does not destroy the society's mind completely:

George Orwell: "In philosophy, or religion, or ethics, or politics, two and two might make five, but when one was designing a gun or an aeroplane they had to make four."

Einstein's ideology destroys the society's mind completely. Any idiocy is accepted by everybody:

"Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into a single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all observers." https://www.livescience.com/space-time.html

Michelle Thaller: "All of the universe shifts around this constant, the speed of light." https://youtube.com/watch?v=DO7J2YIz8tY

Brian Greene: "If space and time did not behave this way, the speed of light would not be constant and would depend on the observer's state of motion. But it is constant; space and time do behave this way. Space and time adjust themselves in an exactly compensating manner so that observations of light's speed yield the same result, regardless of the observer's velocity." http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/special-relativity-nutshell.html

Neil deGrasse Tyson, Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries, pp. 123-124: "If everyone, everywhere and at all times, is to measure the same speed for the beam from your imaginary spacecraft, a number of things have to happen. First of all, as the speed of your spacecraft increases, the length of everything - you, your measuring devices, your spacecraft - shortens in the direction of motion, as seen by everyone else. Furthermore, your own time slows down exactly enough so that when you haul out your newly shortened yardstick, you are guaranteed to be duped into measuring the same old constant value for the speed of light. What we have here is a COSMIC CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER." https://www.amazon.com/Death-Black-Hole-Cosmic-Quandaries/dp/039335038X

Thibault Damour: "The paradigm of the special relativistic upheaval of the usual concept of time is the twin paradox. Let us emphasize that this striking example of time dilation proves that time travel (towards the future) is possible. As a gedanken experiment (if we neglect practicalities such as the technology needed for reaching velocities comparable to the velocity of light, the cost of the fuel and the capacity of the traveller to sustain high accelerations), it shows that a sentient being can jump, "within a minute" (of his experienced time) arbitrarily far in the future, say sixty million years ahead, and see, and be part of, what (will) happen then on Earth. This is a clear way of realizing that the future "already exists" (as we can experience it "in a minute")." http://www.bourbaphy.fr/damourtemps.pdf

LIGO fakers: "The fact that the speed of gravitational waves is equal to the speed of electromagnetic waves is simply because they both travel at the speed of information." https://discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/why-does-gravity-travel-at-the-speed-of-light

"This paper investigates an alternative possibility: that the critics were right and that the success of Einstein's theory in overcoming them was due to its strengths as an ideology rather than as a science. The clock paradox illustrates how relativity theory does indeed contain inconsistencies that make it scientifically problematic. These same inconsistencies, however, make the theory ideologically powerful. [...] The gatekeepers of professional physics in the universities and research institutes are disinclined to support or employ anyone who raises problems over the elementary inconsistencies of relativity. A winnowing out process has made it very difficult for critics of Einstein to achieve or maintain professional status. Relativists are then able to use the argument of authority to discredit these critics. Were relativists to admit that Einstein may have made a series of elementary logical errors, they would be faced with the embarrassing question of why this had not been noticed earlier. Under these circumstances the marginalisation of antirelativists, unjustified on scientific grounds, is eminently justifiable on grounds of realpolitik. Supporters of relativity theory have protected both the theory and their own reputations by shutting their opponents out of professional discourse. [...] The triumph of relativity theory represents the triumph of ideology not only in the profession of physics bur also in the philosophy of science." Peter Hayes, The Ideology of Relativity: The Case of the Clock Paradox https://tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02691720902741399

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2198aa663d490ad9e32c87a9771ec5f4.webp

More here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Doug Biondi

Dec 3, 2022, 3:13:29 PM12/3/22
Pentcho Valev wrote:

> George Orwell: "In philosophy, or religion, or ethics, or politics, two
> and two might make five, but when one was designing a gun or an
> aeroplane they had to make four."

that's only macro_scale "logic". But seemingly there are other logic
nobody ever will understand. Even the term *understand* is a macro_scale
logic term. Which proves the above, that will never become
"understandable".

meanwhile people are waking up, sending eyes of dead animals to the
uKrainian criminal_syndicate embassies in Europe and around the world.
This criminal syndicate terrorists, blowing up with large bombs, energy
pipelines indispensable to countries and continents.

EU suffering from Ukraine conflict more than US – top official
https://%72%74.com/news/567615-michel-us-eu-ukraine/

The impact of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine is harsher on the EU
than on the US, European Council President Charles Michel has said.

According to Michel, security ties between Brussels and Washington have
strengthened since the outbreak of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, in which
the West is backing Kiev. “There’s unprecedented coordination on the war
in Ukraine,” he said in an interview with Italian newspaper Corriere della
Sera on Saturday.

But apparently the same can’t be said about economic cooperation, with the
European Council head pointing out that “the impact of the conflict on the
US is not the same as on Europe.”

Things are easier for America because it is an exporter of energy
resources and benefits from spiking gas and oil prices, while the EU “has
to pay a heavy price,” he said. “We’re at risk of an economic recession,”
the bloc’s chief added.

“European industries pay more for energy and face competition from
American ones,” Michel explained.

Number of hungry UK students surging — poll
Many teachers say they are also seeing pupils without adequate winter
clothing *LOL*
https://%72%74.com/business/567603-uk-students-hungry-crisis/

moon landing NASA - The End Of Mankind Leaked Document 2013
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/OW0mlQ9abETm

https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/channel/%72%74/

US not held accountable for Indian tragedy at American factory
This Friday marked the 36th anniversary of the Bhopal gas leak disaster in
India that killed thousands at an American factory. It is considered one
of the worst industrial disasters ever to occur on Earth, yet still no one
has been punished for the tragedy

Europe is destroying itself, not Russia - Alastair Crooke | GU Returns
RT Going Underground returns with a new episode in which we talk to
Crooke, the Founder and Director of Conflicts Forum, on the self-
destructive nature of Europe

Local attorney offices BURN in Peru
Hundreds of protesters take to the streets of Huanta in Peru burning local
attorney offices in protest over the death of a young man

Brave Ones | Stories of heroic Russian soldiers
RT has the pleasure of interviewing four veterans of the conflict in
Ukraine who have been distinguished for heroic actions on the
battlefields, including one who was awarded the military's highest honor,
the 'Hero of Russia' medal.

EU's narrative is collapsing - Alastair Crooke | GU Returns
RT Going Underground is back with our guest Alastair Crooke, the Founder
and Director of Conflicts Forum, as we discuss the EU struggling to
maintain 'the narrative' in the name of democracy

EU bypasses own 'righteous' price cap on Russian oil
Despite EU's decision to set a $60 price cap on Russian oil in solidarity
with Ukraine, the bloc is still finding ways to purchase the crude behind
the scenes. So much for those 'united' European values...

Musk reveals Twitter's efforts to ‘suppress’ Hunter Biden story

Doug Biondi

Dec 3, 2022, 3:38:32 PM12/3/22
Pentcho Valev wrote:

> "Einstein postulated that light always travels at the same speed for
> every observer, regardless of that observer's speed."
> https://livescience.com/16248-speed-light-special-relativity-
neutrinos.html

> Big Brother postulated that 2+2=5. Here

good news, in capitalist europe it's allowed from now on to put price_caps
on the crap you buy in the stores. You tell them how much they want to
sell that crap to you. 100% legal. What they call
*_the_capitalist_revolution_4_*, or *_the_great_reset_*.