Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

Tory Paulis

May 31, 2023, 4:07:51 PM5/31/23
George Hammond wrote:

> h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶://h̶t̶m̶l̶.s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶d̶a̶s̶s̶e̶t̶s̶.c̶o̶m̶/i̶c̶j̶q̶u̶s̶c̶zk̶4a̶l̶s̶a̶p̶/i̶m̶a̶g̶e̶s̶/1-c̶1c̶01b̶1d̶46.j̶p̶g̶ ..
> This message is to inform you that the world's first S̶C̶I̶E̶N̶T̶I̶F̶I̶C̶ P̶R̶O̶O̶F̶ O̶F̶
> G̶O̶D̶ (acronym=SPOG) H̶A̶S̶ B̶E̶E̶N̶ D̶I̶S̶C̶O̶V̶E̶R̶E̶D̶: –
> h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶://w̶w̶w̶.a̶c̶a̶d̶e̶m̶i̶a̶.e̶d̶u̶/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC .
> Get on it prof, and get on it fast if you know what's good for you !
> George Hammond, P̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶s̶ D̶e̶p̶t̶.

good news, here's how good news looks like

*_Russia_sinks_Ukraine’s_‘last_warship’_* – MOD
https://%72t.com/r%75%73%73ia/577226-russia-destroys-ukraine-warship/
The Yury Olefirenko was destroyed in a high-precision airstrike on the
port of Odessa, Moscow confirmed,

Dorion Romijn

Jun 5, 2023, 2:25:44 PM6/5/23
George Hammond wrote:

> ..... I'm trying to discuss: –
> |a̶² o̶ o̶ o̶. |
> |o̶ a̶² o̶ o̶. | = H̶A̶M̶M̶O̶N̶D̶ M̶̶E̶̶T̶̶R̶̶I̶̶C̶̶ O̶̶F̶̶ G̶̶O̶̶D̶̶
> |o̶ o̶ a̶² o̶. |
> |o̶o̶o̶-1/a̶²|

nonsense. You are talking of a domain which doesn't even exists. And you
treat tensors as matrices. You are completely uneducated.

Tupanes Lucassen

Jun 5, 2023, 5:25:05 PM6/5/23
Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
> Relativity is nonsense, and you are so dense you don't recognize when it
> is scoffed at.

where is Relativity nonsense, fucking stoopid. You can't even read. Can't
you see what he wrote, fucking stoopid.

yet another imbecile declaring Relativity nonsense, for the wrong reason.
You, uneducated pile of shit, is going through an adventure, at the bottom
of the sea.

Barbaro Merckx

Jun 5, 2023, 7:05:19 PM6/5/23
> ,
> [George E Hammond MS Physics]
> CURRICULUM VITAE – GEORGE E. HAMMOND B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester
> Polytechnic Institute Worcester MA,

It's MSc, not M.S. Anyway, give a direct link to your MSc papers. What you
write here is bullshit.

Gil Kanne

Jun 6, 2023, 5:10:23 AM6/6/23
George Hammond wrote:

> only correct – but when applied to SUBJECTIVE space-time yields the
> world's first Scientific Proof of God (acronym=SPOG).

"subjective" my ass, you severely uneducated sack of excrement immigrant
of america. This guy, at his age, still doesn't undrestand Relativity.
It's another domain, you fucking idiot. You are looking at projection/
mapping into the macro_scale domain.

what an idiot, pretending a diploma, but no papers to prove him wrong.
Fuck yooo. You immigrants of america, incredibly stupid around here.

Connie Akker

Jun 6, 2023, 3:08:59 PM6/6/23
George Hammond wrote:

> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL –
> THE 2 PICTURES SHOULD BE IDENTICAL.
> ............ BUT IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE NOT !!
> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .
> WHY NOT – IS THE QUESTION ?
> .
> The important effect being analyzed here –
> is the effect of the AGE of the human observer !

you just broke my bullshitmeter. The relativity effects are real,
objectively agreed by everybody. You don't need humans, you put a data
acquisition recorder to accumulate clock_seconds. Your terrorist country
blows up energy pipelines on the bottom of the sea, which are not yours.

your country bombed to populated big cities with atomic bombs.

whodat

Jun 6, 2023, 3:38:37 PM6/6/23
On 6/6/2023 2:08 PM, Connie Akker wrote:

<...>

> you just broke my bullshitmeter. The relativity effects are real,
> objectively agreed by everybody. You don't need humans, you put a data
> acquisition recorder to accumulate clock_seconds. Your terrorist country
> blows up energy pipelines on the bottom of the sea, which are not yours.
>
> your country bombed to populated big cities with atomic bombs.

What does any of your contribution (above) have to do with physics
or relativity?

Frankie Tillens

Jun 6, 2023, 5:44:02 PM6/6/23
you don't undrestand what is going on, in science, you stupid nobody
idiot. From now on, ask for permission to talk. You are the most stupid
indolent impertinent motherfucker in this group here. I don't ask you to
leave. Just keep your stupid mouth shut.

George Hammond

Jun 7, 2023, 8:00:52 AM6/7/23
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
June 6, 2023
.
IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
.
Look, Gil: –
.
A CAMERA can take a picture of the universe.
.
That is a picture of the OBJECTIVE UNIVERSE
.
But a PERSON with a LENS in his EYEBALL
looks at the same Universe and a picture of it
is recorded by the photo receptors in his retina
and converted to a VISUAL PICTURE in his brain.
.
That is a picture of the SUBJECTIVE UNIVERSE
.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL – THE 2 PICTURES SHOULD
BE IDENTICAL.
............ BUT IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE NOT !!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
.
WHY NOT – IS THE QUESTION ?
.
The important effect being analyzed here –
is the effect of the AGE of the human observer !
.
If a 6 month old toddler on the floor looks up at the bottom
of a kitchen table while an 18-year-old adult standing nearby
lookis down at the top of the table – – the table APPEARS
4 TIMES AS LARGE to the toddler than it does to the adult !!!
.
THE SAME GOES FOR THE SPEED OF THINGS
.
The cat running across the kitchen floor looks to the toddler
like it is moving 4 TIMES AS FAST as it does to the adult !
..... All of this simply because the adult is 4 times larger,
and his mental speed is 4 times faster, then the toddler !
.
THEREFORE – I say that as we grow up for the first 20 years
of our life – the world gets approximately 5% SMALLER and
5% SLOWER, every year up until age 20 or thereabouts!
.
IOW The Universe itself appears to CONTRACT and
SLOW DOWN for the first 20 years of our lives.
I say this is a RELATIVISTIC EFFECT !
.
Now FRIEDMANN the Russian mathematician told EINSTEIN
that the "expansion of the universe" could be described by
simply multiplying the "spatial" part of his Relativistic
space-time metric – by and "expansion factor", a=a(t)
thus: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = FRIEDMANN (FLRW) METRIC
|o o a² o. |
|o o o..-1.|
.
And Einstein agreed – and the FLRW metric rules all of
Astrophysics to this day !.
.
Now Gil – pay attention here – all I'm saying is that the
"contraction and slowing down" of the World (Universe)
we have described above can be written down by
simply COPYING FRIEDMANN: – and we get: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE (HAMMOND) METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
NOW I DON'T THINK THAT'S DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND
EVEN FOR NEOPHYTE RELATIVITY STUDENTS
.
But then you ask – WHY IS IT CALLED THE GOD METRIC ?.
.
AND THE ANSWER IS THIS: –
.
NO ONE EVER ACHIEVES FULL GROWTH, in fact according to
WHO, UNESCO, etc. the WORLD AVERAGE FOR ADULTS
is around 85% of full growth! In 3rd world countries 30 and 40%
growth stunting is not uncommon! So the world average for
adults is around 85%.
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
And since 1/.85=1.18, we see that the AVERAGE WORLD ADULT
is actually walking around seeing a world (or Universe) that
APPEARS 18% LARGER AND FASTER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS !!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
And I'm here to tell you that this UNNERVING CIRCUMSTANCE
was first noticed many thousands of years ago and has been
called "GOD" for thousands of years !.

Okay Gil – if you're as smart as you say you are (and I'll give you
you the benefit of the doubt – you will immediately see, that
clearly, this is the long sought for, worlds first,
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD (acronym= SPOG)!
.
Looking forward to your early reply
.
George Hammond

Luigi Raske

Jun 9, 2023, 5:16:02 AM6/9/23
George Hammond wrote:

> ND ALL I CAN SAY TO HIM IS: –
> .... Listen Tillens; you've got your head so far up your ass your balls
> are resting on your chin !
> .... Don't post anymore Anti-American Terrorist spute on this thread –
> but meanwhile, THANKS for moving this thread to the front page of SPR –

you stupid khakhole, but the capitalist shithole biden's america is a
country of criminals immigrants. You've been a criminal in the fucking
shithole country you came from. Criminal then, criminal now. Terrorists
motherfucker in biden's america. Open public domain data, not bullshit. In
any shithole vassal country you gringos lands, criminality, war and
terrorism takes over. You putrid lying, uneducated, braindead khakhole.