i only smiled in 1999 and never let them show what everyone knew that the stars were bleeding me>>

_

Aug 15, 2022, 3:31:33 PM8/15/22
i only smiled in 1999 and never let them show what everyone knew that
the stars were bleeding me>>cause they made believe there was a prize
and there wasnt any prize>>i had to bleed to win the prize>>i was
fooled>>everyone back then knew i was burning and bleeding to see the
stars burning me in the media though i never let them show