Re: Crooked and Straight Geometry

Zacarias Marushko

Nov 18, 2023, 6:50:48โ€ฏPM11/18/23
Volney wrote:

> On 11/18/2023 12:20 PM, Paul Alsing wrote:
>> On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:58:16โ€ฏPM UTC-8, Laurence Clark
>> Crossen wrote:
>
>>> It sounds like he is a thousand times better than Einstein. The ad
>>> hominem issuing from the illogical heckler again. I find his
>>> criticisms of relativity very helpful and certainly far better than
>>> relativity. The only problem, Is he accepts any of it at all.
>>
>> Yet another case of a crank supporting another crank, neither one of
>> them having any evidence whatsoever in support of their ill-conceived
>> claims...
>
> yeah cranks like to hang out with each other, pat each other on the back
> and form a little cult of stupidity.

neither you do. Nobody knows what gravity is, not even Einstine. All he
did was to model ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜_๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ. Essentially like Newtone, inventing
fictitious forces and accelerations.

what a morons, these guys don't undrestand anything in Physics. lol

๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ_๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป_๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—œ๐˜€๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—นโ€™๐˜€_๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€_โ€“_๐—งรผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฒ
https://r%74.com/news/587571-erdogan-israel-nuclear-weapons/

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„_๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป_๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ_๐—ฎ๐˜_๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜_๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต_๐—ซ๐—ถ,_๐—น๐—ผ๐—น
https://r%74.com/news/587565-biden-xi-summit-cringe/

๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป_๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†_๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜_๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜€_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ_โ€“_๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ,_๐—น๐—ผ๐—น
https://r%74.com/russia/587567-ukrainian-military-pilot-defect-russia/

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 18, 2023, 8:12:43โ€ฏPM11/18/23
Dr.Shirley Lin,Dr.Marianne E.Burnett

Kibo Parry Volney paid CIA stalker defiler
On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:51:39โ€ฏPM UTC-6, Volney wrote:
>"self diagnosed as insane"

Can_Univ Colorado,Dr.Eric Cornell,Dr.Stanley Cohen,Dr.John Hall,Dr.David Wineland,NSF Dr.Panchanathan,Alejandro Adem,Purdue Univ_France Cordova step inside Uni Colorado chem or physics lab and do Water Electrolysis where you end up weighing the masses of hydrogen compared to oxygen?

Can_Air-Naval Acad,Dr.Mary Hertz,Dr.Barry Hicks,
Dr.Scott Iacono,Dr.Shirley Lin,Dr.Marianne E.Burnett,NSF Dr.Panchanathan,Alejandro Adem, Purdue Univ_France Cordova step inside Academy's chem or physics lab and do Water Electrolysis where you end up weighing the masses of hydrogen compared to oxygen?

Why Volney?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume and mass are the same. For AP needs to prove decisively, if Water is really H4O or H2O. And of course, this experiment would destroy the Standard Model-- that post-diction theory of physics that never gave a single prediction in all of its tenure.

Or is it because they cannot admit the truth of math geometry that slant cut of cone is oval, not ellipse for you need the symmetry of slant cut of cylinder to yield a ellipse.

Univ Colorado,Boulder Physics department: Dr.Dana Z.Anderson,Dr.Paul Beale,Dr.Andreas Becker,Dr.Joseph Berry, Dr.Meredith Betterton, Dr.John Bohn, Dr.John Cary, Dr.Noel Clark, Dr. Eric Cornell, Dr.John Cumalat, Dr.Thomas DeGrand, Dr.Oliver DeWolfe, Dr.Matthew Glaser, Dr.Victor Gurarie, Dr.Anna Hasenfratz, Dr.Michael Hermele, Dr.Murray Holland, Dr.Ed Kinney, Dr.Minhyea Lee, Dr.Heather Lewandowski, Dr.Andrew Lucas, Dr.Alysia Marino, Dr.Angelo Mascarenhas, Dr.Tobin Munsat, Dr.Margaret Murnane, Dr.Carl Wieman, Dr.Herbert Kroemer, Dr. Eric Cornell, Dr.Stanley Cohen (physiol.), Dr.John Hall, Dr.David Wineland
Univ Colorado Chem department: Dr.Niels Damrauer, Dr.Joost de Gouw, Dr.Gordana Dukovic, Dr.Joel Eaves, Dr.Steven M. George, Dr.Douglas L. Gin, Dr.Seth Marder, Dr.Joseph Michl, Dr.Richard D. Noble, Dr.Margaret Tolbert, Dr.Veronica Vaida, Dr.Rainer Volkamer, Dr.David Walba, Dr.J.Mathias Weber,Dr.Wei Zhang, Dr. Paul Ziemann, Dr.Thomas Cech

USA Air Force Academy, Colorado, Physics and Chemistry departments:
Dr.Francis Chun, Dr.Kimberly de La Harpe,Dr.Alina Gearba-Sell,Dr.Randy Knize,Dr.Matthew McHarg
Dr.James Ayers,Dr.Gary Balaich,Dr.Todd Davis,Dr.Kim Gardner,Dr.Mary Hertz,Dr.Barry Hicks,
Dr.Scott Iacono director Chemistry Research Center

US Naval Academy, physics & chem dept. Michael Manicchia atom interferometry, Raj Basu liquid crystals, Rachel Carr experimental particle physics, Elena Cimpoiasu nanomaterials and composites, Allison Hall experimental particle physics, Joel Helton experimental condensed matter, Michelle Jamer condensed matter, magnetism, Seth Rittenhouse atomic molecular and optical physics, Jeffrey R. Vanhoy fast neutron-induced reactions, Richard Witt experimental nuclear physics, Professors Wayne Pearson,Joe Urban,Amy MacArthur, Shirley Lin crystal structures of N-4, Dr.Brian H. Morrow & Prof. Judith A.Harrison molecular dynamics vapor-liquid, Prof Shirley Lin & Dr.Marianne E.Burnett &Prof Melonie A.Teichert Titration Experiment, Dr.Christopher D.Stachurski,Prof Paul C.Trulove transport properties in aprotic ionic liquids.

Apparently Kibo realized he was a science failure when he could not even do a proper percentage. But then one has to wonder how much he paid to bribe Rensselaer to graduate from the school in engineering unable to do a percentage properly???? For I certainly would not hire a engineer who cannot even do proper percentage.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Why Volney?? Because they stop short of completing the Water Electrolysis Experiment by only looking at volume, when they are meant to weigh the mass of hydrogen versus oxygen?? Such shoddy minds in experimental physics and chemistry.

On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 12:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Physics minnow
> WARNING TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS:

What warning is that Kibo Parry failure of science-- warning that insane persons like Kibo Parry Moroney Volney spends their entire life in a hate-mill, never doing anything in science itself.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
> Controversy
> Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

> NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION
>
> Dr. Panchanathan , present day
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad (math), Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey (physics), Scott Stanley
> France Anne Cordova
> Subra Suresh (bioengineer)
> Arden Lee Bement Jr. (nuclear engineering)
> Rita R. Colwell (microbiology)
> Neal Francis Lane
> John Howard Gibbons 1993
>
> Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
> Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua
>
> Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem (math) , Navdeep Bains, Francois-Philippe Champagne

News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

> [...]

> So where the squirt gun lands the D2O is a very much shorter distance than a H2O land, but a H4 land distance is nearly the same as the D2O land.
>
> These two experiments are very exciting and would be a very nice confirming evidence to Water Electrolysis actual weighing the mass in atomic mass units.
>
> On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 5:07:13โ€ฏAM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Searching the literature today for where biology needs as essential deuterium water. And not too surprised that it is a essential requirement in metabolism. In fact one web site listed the need for deuterium more than the need of many minerals and vitamins.
> >
> > Now tonight I came up with two new exciting experiments to verify that Water is truly H4O and not H2O.
> >
> > H4O is 4 protons with muons inside the 840MeV proton toruses.
> >
> > Deuterium water is DOD. And the difference between D2O and H4O is merely the difference of 4MeV for as last reported, neutron = 940MeV and proton (with muon inside) is 938MeV, a difference of 2MeV but for water is 2+2 = 4MeV.
> >
> > So these two new experiments take advantage of the fact that what we think is normal regular water is actually very close to heavy water of D2O, with only a 4MeV difference.
> >
> > EXPERIMENT #3 Water layers in still pond of D2O mixed with H4O (what we thought was H2O.
> >
> > So in this experiment we get a clear glass container and mix H4O with D2O. If Old Physics is correct, the heavy water should sink rapidly in the container while the light water floats to the top rapidly. And we have some sort of beam of photons that can distinguish D2O from H4O (thought of as H2O. We obtain pure D2O and pure H4O each filling 1/2 of the container. We stir and mix them. And then we observe with the EM beam for separation. If the light water is truly H4O, it takes a long time for the D2O to be on bottom and H4O on top. We measure the time of a settled container and determine this time from the theoretical 4MeV difference should take a long time, whereas if Old Physics is correct, the separation would be almost instantly and quick time.
> >

> Apparently this Experiment is already done and called for-- There is Uniform Distribution of heavy water Deuterium Water in the Oceans, Lakes, Ponds, Streams and Rivers. Heavy Water is not layered in the oceans or lakes or ponds or streams or rivers. Uniformity means that the difference between D2O and H4O is so slight of a difference (only 4MeV, compared to 1880MeV for H2O, that Brownian motion keeps the D2O and H4O in a Uniform Distribution in all bodies of water. I was going through the research literature today and find that scientists discover Uniformity of Distribution of deuterium water. This thus closes the case on Water, for uniformity of distribution of D2O implies that Water is itself H4O and not H2O.

My 250th published book.

> TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry
>
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
>
> Prologue: This textbook is 1/2 research history and 1/2 factual textbook combined as one textbook. For many of the experiments described here-in have not yet been performed, such as water is really H4O not H2O. Written in a style of history research with date-time markers, and fact telling. And there are no problem sets. This book is intended for 1st year college. Until I include problem sets and exercises, I leave it to the professor and instructor to provide such. And also, chemistry is hugely a laboratory science, even more so than physics, so a first year college student in the lab to test whether Water is really H4O and not H2O is mighty educational.
>
> Preface: This is my 250th book of science, and the first of my textbooks on Teaching True Chemistry. I have completed the Teaching True Physics and the Teaching True Mathematics textbook series. But had not yet started on a Teaching True Chemistry textbook series. What got me started on this project is the fact that no chemistry textbook had the correct formula for water which is actually H4O and not H2O. Leaving the true formula for hydroxyl groups as H2O and not OH. But none of this is possible in Old Chemistry, Old Physics where they had do-nothing subatomic particles that sit around and do nothing or go whizzing around the outside of balls in a nucleus, in a mindless circling. Once every subatomic particle has a job, task, function, then water cannot be H2O but rather H4O. And a hydrogen atom cannot be H alone but is actually H2. H2 is not a molecule of hydrogen but a full fledged Atom, a single atom of hydrogen.
>
> Cover Picture: Sorry for the crude sketch work but chemistry and physics students are going to have to learn to make such sketches in a minute or less. Just as they make Lewis diagrams or ball & stick diagrams. My 4-5 minute sketch-work of the Water molecule H4O plus the subatomic particle H, and the hydrogen atom H2. Showing how one H is a proton torus with muon inside (blue color) doing the Faraday law. Protons are toruses with many windings. Protons are the coils in Faraday law while muons are the bar magnets. Neutrons are the capacitors as parallel plates, the outer skin cover of atoms.
>
> Product details
> โ€ข ASIN โ€ : โ€Ž B0CCLPTBDG
> โ€ข Publication date โ€ : โ€Ž July 21, 2023
> โ€ข Language โ€ : โ€Ž English
> โ€ข File size โ€ : โ€Ž 788 KB
> โ€ข Text-to-Speech โ€ : โ€Ž Enabled
> โ€ข Screen Reader โ€ : โ€Ž Supported
> โ€ข Enhanced typesetting โ€ : โ€Ž Enabled
> โ€ข X-Ray โ€ : โ€Ž Not Enabled
> โ€ข Word Wise โ€ : โ€Ž Enabled
> โ€ข Sticky notes โ€ : โ€Ž On Kindle Scribe
> โ€ข Print length โ€ : โ€Ž 168 pages

Bret Kabulov

Nov 22, 2023, 6:22:53โ€ฏPM11/22/23
Volney wrote:

>> He was also very racist and had at least a few sympathies for naziism.
>
> Which has no connection to Jack the Ripper, since Jack the Ripper didn't
> target Jews or racial minorities.

think again, my friend. Most likely he was a polaker ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜†, ๐—๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ (๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜„_23). They kill everybody. Here's some
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ_๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜† in Physics, for those who can't wait. Please read. And
memorize. It is like tensors.

๐—”๐—น๐—น_๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜,_๐—ง๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น_๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ_๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_-_๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜_๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/pO4o8ZccnvQU

๐—œ๐—ณ_๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†_๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป_๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜_๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†_๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ช๐—ต๐˜†_๐——๐—ผ_๐—ช๐—ฒ_๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜†_๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐˜€??
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/6ExEBQiESvNI

here's another ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜† from polakia, with changed name and a big mouth.
They think they own the fucking planet.

๐—˜๐˜…-๐—ข๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ_๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜_๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/dFIt93VkjD9I

Owen Valtchikovski

Nov 26, 2023, 7:26:23โ€ฏAM11/26/23
Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:

>> > You are living proof that universities are prestige mills that confer
>> > prestige instead of knowledge.
>> The above is a wonderful sentence that I shall both cherish and use,
>> often.
> Well, Pat, universities will accept tuition for teaching anything people
> imagine to be prestigious.

so true indeed, I almost was to say.

๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น_โ€˜๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป_๐—˜๐—จโ€™_โ€“_๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ_๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป_๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜
Annalena Baerbock says there should be no โ€œgray areasโ€ in Europe
https://r%74.com/news/587988-baerbock-ukraine-strengthen-eu/

If EU needs Ukraine to strengthen the union it means ๐—˜๐—จ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.

Yeah ...last two years of war prove it ...

Baerbock should focus on the homeless, poor in Germany. She is not a
minister in Ukraine, she is a minister in Germany...

Actually she said it in public! ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, what her voters in Germany
think.

HOW can a parasite strengthten anything?

The German people need ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ. But more
importantly they need to assess the checks and balances within their
institutions ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ after all
they have suffered in the name of Nazism.

Strengthen EU enslavement to US?

A 360 degree turn again. No more wacky backy for Annalena.

The ignorance and stupidity of this woman are quiet irritating.

Brittany Gudimov

Nov 26, 2023, 8:07:39โ€ฏAM11/26/23
Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:

>> > Looks like poor Laurence is having a meltdown, spewing replies to
>> > Jan's post. Maybe Laurence thinks the tree really exists?
>> Foolish old Jan never got around to telling us what IS the point of
>> curved geometry. Because he doesn't even know hizself.
> It is only a reification fallacy.

There's ukraine and there's thugs. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐˜๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜€_๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ, by a
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป_๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. What the thugs need ๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜_๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜_๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜€. Ukraine needs is
for those thugs ๐˜๐—ผ_๐—ฏ๐—ฒ_๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ. Before they devaste Ukraine
completely trying to realize their personal dreams.

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 26, 2023, 4:02:29โ€ฏPM11/26/23
NSFDr.Panchanathan , present day
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan, James S Ulvestad (math), John J. Veysey (physics) are you causing this slot spam and Russian propaganda???

Volney, who can weigh
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang
the hydrogen and oxygen in Water Electrolysis, for it is unusual that Caltech physics is so shoddy in logical thought as to think of stopping Water Electrolysis by observation of Volume and not weighing the masses.

Tom Zakharov is Dr.Roland List,Dr.Philipp Kronberg,Dr.James King of Univ Toronto as dunce in science as you Tom forgetting to weigh the hydrogen versus oxygen in Water Electrolysis, such slipshod science???

Tom Zakharov profile photo
Tom Zakharov
1:55 PM, 27Oct2023 sci.math spam
Cost Management ....

Volney (CIA) selling Univ Western Ontario because they cannot do Water Electrolysis properly-- forgetting to actually weigh the mass of hydrogen compared to oxygen, and stop at observing volume. UWO science is so shoddy of logical reasoning.

Dan failures to weigh
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang
Weigh the mass of hydrogen and oxygen in Water electrolysis. Too stupid to think clearly that volume is not the same as mass, and the importance of finishing the full experiment to prove water is really H4O, not H2O.

Volney, why cannot Univ Western Ontario finish their water electrolysis experiment to prove Water is really H4O not H2O??

Why Volney can they not finish the water electrolysis experiment to weigh the mass of hydrogen and oxygen?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume and mass are the same. For AP needs to prove decisively, if Water is really H4O or H2O. And of course, this experiment would destroy the Standard Model-- that post-diction theory of physics that never gave a single prediction in all of its tenure.

Or is it because they cannot admit the truth of math geometry that slant cut of cone is oval, not ellipse for you need the symmetry of slant cut of cylinder to yield a ellipse.

This is Volney-Kibo Parry Moroney spam (CIA connected drag net spam b.s.), and no matter how much you report it to Google Abuse-- they cannot kick the miscreant out-- I suggest reporting this spam to your Congress-person. Not only do they stalk you for 30 years but destroy the newsgroup they pollute. Just look at sci.chem which is a destroyed newsgroup. The Google Abuse report only hides the miscreant, but the next day-- new fresh b.s.spam is there.

Kibo Parry Moron-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Re: Dan is the Kibo Parry Moroney Volney CIA equivalent for Canada-- using Usenet but destroying newsgroups of science in the process

Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker, Henry M. Van Driel, David J. Rowe, John W. Moffat, John F. Martin, Robert K. Logan, Albert E. Litherland, Roland List, Philipp Kronberg, James King, Anthony W. Key, Bob Holdom, Ron M. Farquhar, R. Nigel Edwards, David J. Dunlop, James Drummond, Tom E. Drake, R.Fraser Code, Richard C. Bailey, Robin Armstrong

Chancellor Rose M. Patten
Pres. Meric Gertler

Univ Toronto math dept
Mustafa Akcoglu, Spyros Alexakis, Edward Barbeau, Thomas Bloom, Man-Duen Choi, Stephen Cook, Chandler Davis, Nicholas Derzko, Eric Ellers, Ilya Gekhtman, Ian Graham, Steve Halpern, Wahidul Haque, Abe Igelfeld, Velimir Jurdjevic, Ivan Kupka, Anthony Lam, Michael Lorimer, James McCool, Eric Mendelsohn, Kunio Murasugi, Jeremy Quastel, Peter Rosenthal, Paul Selick, Dipak Sen, Rick Sharpe, Stuart Smith, Frank Tall, Steve Tanny

Univ Western Ontario math dept
Janusz Adamus, Tatyana Barron, Dan Christensen, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon, Matthias Franz, John Jardine, Massoud Khalkhali, Nicole Lemire, Jan Minรกฤ, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz
President Alan Shepard
Amit Chakma (chem engr)

Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang
Univ Toronto & Western Ontario Uni do only slipshod physics-chemistry experiments of Water Electrolysis, too dumb to weigh the hydrogen & oxygen to see if H4O or H2O

Alcadio Mihailovich Baidukov

Nov 27, 2023, 1:03:55โ€ฏPM11/27/23
Volney wrote:

>> Relativity is not supported by any experiments because
>> self-contradictory predictions do not predict anything.
>
> Unfortunately for you, relativity is supported by many experiments, so
> your claim is false.

except that ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง "๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†", but my
"๐—ข๐—ป_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐——๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜_๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐— ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€_๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น". That's what those
experiments are proving to exists in Physics.