boiling temperature of H2O is 212 F at ambient pressures

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 16, 2022, 1:26:53 PMJan 16
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 9:17:37 AM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 9:07:39 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 9:01:29 AM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > There are countless experiments that verify that the gaseous form of water exists in the atmosphere to below freezing,
> >
> > Nobody is going to take your word for this, you lying piece of shit. Provide a fucking reference asshole.
> >
> > James McGinn / Genius
> Easy money... your own phase diagram for water is the evidence, but you are too uneducated to understand. Too bad you live in fantasyland where all of your wishes come true!

The boiling temperature of H2O is 212 F at ambient pressures, you fucking mental retard.

James McGinn / Genius

Jim Pennino

Jan 16, 2022, 1:46:10 PMJan 16
> James McGinn / Claudius Denk / Tornado brain

Oh no, yet another reposting frenzy by the various multiple
personalities.

sergio

Jan 16, 2022, 2:43:43 PMJan 16
you don't even know what "ambient pressures" is, dipstick.

Paul Alsing

Jan 16, 2022, 8:46:02 PMJan 16
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 10:26:53 AM UTC-8, solvingt...@gmail.com wrote:

> The boiling temperature of H2O is 212 F at ambient pressures, you fucking mental retard.

Of course it is, Jimbo... who said otherwise?

If you leave a pot of water boiling on the stove, what eventually happens to it? It disappears, right?

If you leave a pot of water at, say, 150° on the stove, what eventually happens to it? It disappears, right?

If you leave a pot of water on the stove without any flame at all, what eventually happens to it? It disappears, right?

Jimbo, you are a complete dumbfuck now and will remain so forever. You simply do not understand the very basics of physics, and it shows!

"Someone's had their cage rattled. You're displaying the typical response of a crank whose favoured theory is under serious attack - aggression and insults."
-Sylvia Else

James McGinn

Jan 16, 2022, 8:59:42 PMJan 16
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 5:46:02 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 10:26:53 AM UTC-8, solvingt...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > The boiling temperature of H2O is 212 F at ambient pressures, you fucking mental retard.
> Of course it is, Jimbo... who said otherwise?

WTF? Moron.

> If you leave a pot of water boiling on the stove, what eventually happens to it? It disappears, right?

Uh huh.

> If you leave a pot of water at, say, 150° on the stove, what eventually happens to it? It disappears, right?

Fucking ignorant moron. It will never go above 100 degrees, you fucking mental retard.

> If you leave a pot of water on the stove without any flame at all, what eventually happens to it? It disappears, right?

Right.

Now tell us your point, you fucking mental retard. Finish your argument you simple nitwit.

Nothing you said here, moron, tells us anything about the nature of the evaporate.

ARE YOU ALL REALLY THIS FUCKING STUPID?

James McGinn

Jan 16, 2022, 11:09:38 PMJan 16
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 5:46:02 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 10:26:53 AM UTC-8, solvingt...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > The boiling temperature of H2O is 212 F at ambient pressures, you fucking mental retard.
> Of course it is, Jimbo... who said otherwise?

Every one of you imbeciles has said and still says otherwise, moron.

James McGinn / Genius

Paul Alsing

Jan 16, 2022, 11:52:52 PMJan 16
Not true, Jimbo. everyone agrees that water boils at 212° F... you can find this info in all the textbooks... didn't you already know this? Just who is the imbecile here?

Of course, this does not prevent individual water molecules from spontaneously gaining enough energy every now and then to escape the surface of a puddle of water. If you wait long enough, by golly, the entire puddle will just disappear! Imagine that! This is called "evaporation" in the scientific community, and this, too, is found in all the textbooks... just look up the definition of the word, even a simpleton like you should be able to accomplish this task... right?

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

Jim Pennino

Jan 17, 2022, 12:01:08 AMJan 17
No one has ever said the boiling point of water at 1 bar is anything
other than 212 F / 100 C.

You are imagining things again.

> James McGinn / Delusional

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 17, 2022, 12:08:25 AMJan 17
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 8:52:52 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Of course it is, Jimbo... who said otherwise?
>
> > Every one of you imbeciles has said and still says otherwise, moron.
> Not true,

Not true? Are these not your words, you lieing piece of shit?
this does not prevent individual water molecules from spontaneously gaining enough energy every now and then to escape the surface of a puddle of water.

But, I suppose being caught in a dead lie means nothing to you pretentious morons.

Go fuck yourself. you lying piece of shit!!!

James McGinn / Genius

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 17, 2022, 12:10:48 AMJan 17
Meaningless psycho-babble from a confused science groupy.

Jim Pennino

Jan 17, 2022, 10:01:13 AMJan 17
A meaningless response from a meaningless and delusional person.

Jim Pennino

Jan 17, 2022, 10:01:17 AMJan 17
Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Every one of you imbeciles has said and still says otherwise, moron.
>> Not true,
>
> Not true? Are these not your words, you lieing piece of shit?
> this does not prevent individual water molecules from spontaneously
> gaining enough energy every now and then to escape the surface of
> a puddle of water.

Where is the word "boiling" in there?

> James McGinn / Delusional

Claudius Denk

Jan 17, 2022, 11:32:51 AMJan 17
LOL. Here comes another silly semantic argument from Pennino.

I agree with McGinn. You got nothing.

Desperate piece of shit.

Claudius Denk

Jim Pennino

Jan 17, 2022, 12:01:12 PMJan 17
You ARE McGinn and no matter how many times you repost this nonsense
as McGinn/Denk/Tornadoes the answer will not change.

> Desperate piece of shit.

Delusional half wit.

> Claudius Denk/James McGinn/Tornado brain

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 19, 2022, 10:34:22 PMJan 19

James McGinn

Mar 8, 2022, 3:52:24 PMMar 8

Jim Pennino

Mar 8, 2022, 5:31:11 PMMar 8
James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

>> The boiling temperature of H2O is 212 F at ambient pressures, you fucking mental retard.

If the state of H2O is totally determined by the phase diagram of water,
how then does super heated and super chilled water, i.e. liquid water
above 100 C and below 0 C, down to -48.3 C, exist?

If liquid H2O can exist outside of 0 to 100 C, why can't gaseous H2O
exist below 100 C?

>> James McGinn / Insane crackpot

James McGinn

Mar 30, 2022, 6:22:58 PMMar 30