they never treated me like a human being and they never will only her and god and the stars know why

_

Feb 21, 2024, 12:28:36 PMFeb 21
in 1999 when i was giving the ass to them they said i was beauttiful a
star. when i stopped giving the ass.stoped beign a fag i was a ugly
monkey
or coyote ugly shit to burn, they never treated me like a human being
and
they never will only her and god and the stars know why
she never gave the ass to anybody and im te loser the sucker the trah
i have to pay only they know why