The need for prayer

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 30, 2022, 5:27:50 PM3/30/22
On Thursday, 31 March 2022 at 07:44:55 UTC+11, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 3/28/2022 5:28 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> >> The cranks all do. There's Banerjee with his crashing armature physics,
> >> just watch his videos and "buh-LIEVE!!!" in his brand new physics,
> >> there's Archimedes Plutonium who thinks up brand new "physics" (and
> >> math) whenever he feels like it, McGinn (plus socks) and his cold steam,
> >> and plenty more no longer active, like the unemployed welder who refuses
> >> to use Einstein's special relativity when welding, and someone even
> >> resurrected Alexander Abian from the grave (Time has Mass/Blow up the
> >> Moon/We MUST re-orbit Venus into an Earth-like Orbit!)
> >>
> >> Of course none of these "new physics" (that's crankspeak) are compatible
> >> with each other, much less the real world.
> >
> > And morons like Moroney are also here, those who cannot distinguish between the cranks and the one genius here, that is, I, Arindam.
> The ONE genius?

Yes.

In this world there is but one genius to spy -
And he is none other than I,
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils.

Let's count the self-proclaimed purported "geniuses".
> There's McGinn, Plutonium, yourself, plus a ton of others who have since
> moved on, died or got committed into some mental health ward. Plus a ton
> of others who don't call themselves geniuses (AFAIK) but they KNOW their
> pet idea is 100% correct. Then there are any number of "geniuses" who
> have "replaced" relativity in sci.physics.relativity, also John Gabriel
> in sci.math, shall I go on?

As I said, a moron like you, Moroney, cannot distinguish between the cranks/fools/frauds/poseurs and myself.
Morons being morons, cannot have the powers of discrimination, that require higher intelligence.
You are the king of morons, Moroney. Born moron, named moron, brought up moron - that is what you are.

> Why should I prefer any one "genius" over any another?

More "how" than "why" for such a moronic question, which only the king of morons may ask.
No answer for the "why" in the above question.
If a "how", then the answer is prayer for greater wits, lack of bias, fresh approach, application and will to understand.
Pray, Moroney, pray.

> My comment on all the "geniuses" is: They sure make geniuses really
> STOOOPID nowadays!

My genius turns the revered established Nobelian Einsteinian geniuses into blithering twits.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee