Japan's deadly 2018 heatwave 'could not have happened without climate change'

kensi

Jun 2, 2019, 11:43:14 PM6/2/19
The research is the latest in “attribution science”, a field that aims
to quantify the “fingerprint” of climate change on extreme weather events:

https://www.carbonbrief.org/japans-deadly-2018-heatwave-could-not-have-happened-without-climate-change

in here." ~Checkmate

Checkmate

Jun 3, 2019, 1:25:27 AM6/3/19
Checkmate! In article <qd250f$koa$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> "attribution science"

You mean "junk science".

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

kensi

Jun 3, 2019, 1:52:35 AM6/3/19
On 6/3/2019 1:25 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <qd250f$koa$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>
>> "attribution science"
>
> You mean "junk science".

No.

Checkmate

Jun 3, 2019, 3:01:01 AM6/3/19
Checkmate! In article <qd2cit$1jru$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 6/3/2019 1:25 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <qd250f$koa$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
> >
> >> "attribution science"
> >
> > You mean "junk science".
>
> No.

I think you do, but just don't realize it yet... or perhaps you do realize
it, but don't want to admit it.

kensi

Jun 4, 2019, 12:22:53 AM6/4/19
On 6/3/2019 3:00 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <qd2cit$1jru$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>> On 6/3/2019 1:25 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate! In article <qd250f$koa$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>>> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> You mean "junk science".
>>
>> No.
>
> I think you do,
Nope.

Checkmate

Jun 4, 2019, 2:35:38 AM6/4/19
Checkmate! In article <qd4rmq$m6h$5...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 6/3/2019 3:00 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <qd2cit$1jru$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> >> No.
> >
> > I think you do,
> Nope.

yup

kensi

Jun 5, 2019, 1:15:15 AM6/5/19
On 6/4/2019 2:35 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <qd4rmq$m6h$5...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>

>> On 6/3/2019 3:00 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate! In article <qd2cit$1jru$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>>> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> I think you do,
>> Nope.
>
> yup

I'm glad you now agree with my "nope".

Checkmate

Jun 5, 2019, 6:02:53 AM6/5/19
Checkmate! In article <qd7j4v$st0$5...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 6/4/2019 2:35 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <qd4rmq$m6h$5...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> >> Nope.
> >
> > yup
>
> I'm glad you now agree with my "nope".

nope

Skeeter

Jun 5, 2019, 8:31:46 AM6/5/19
In article <qd7j4v$st0$5...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 6/4/2019 2:35 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <qd4rmq$m6h$5...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> >> Nope.
> >
> > yup
>
> I'm glad you now agree with my "nope".

spinning it is the only way you can "win"

%

Jun 5, 2019, 10:26:12 AM6/5/19
On 2019-06-04 10:15 p.m., kensi wrote:
> On 6/4/2019 2:35 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate!  In article <qd4rmq$m6h$5...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> Nope.
>>
>> yup
>
> I'm glad you now agree with my "nope".

i'm glad you copy my style

kensi

Jun 5, 2019, 11:57:57 PM6/5/19
On 6/5/2019 6:02 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>> On 6/4/2019 2:35 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> yup
>>
>> I'm glad you now agree with my "nope".
>
> nope

No need to reiterate my "nope" that you agreed with.

benj

Jun 6, 2019, 12:09:55 AM6/6/19
On 6/5/2019 11:57 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 6/5/2019 6:02 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>> kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> I'm glad you now agree with my "nope".
>>
>> nope
>
> No need to reiterate my "nope" that you agreed with.

"kensi" you ignorant slut, weather is not climate.

Checkmate

Jun 6, 2019, 1:46:47 AM6/6/19
Checkmate! In article <qda301$3cr$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 6/5/2019 6:02 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> >> I'm glad you now agree with my "nope".
> >
> > nope
>
> No need to reiterate my "nope" that you agreed with.

*burp*

kensi

Jun 6, 2019, 2:33:11 AM6/6/19
I have a Ph.D. and would not characterize myself as promiscuous;
therefore the first part of your statement is as incorrect as the second
part is irrelevant.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 6, 2019, 9:04:15 AM6/6/19
On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 08:33:01 +0200, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>I have a Ph.D. and would not characterize myself as promiscuous;
>therefore the first part of your statement is as incorrect as the second
>part is irrelevant.

Ph.D. Bah! Post pic or you don't have one.

And, how do you warmingtards explain the fact that October through
May in the continental USA was the COLDEST AND WETTEST IN
RECORDED WEATHER HISTORY?

Warming air alone doesn't cause record rains. It's cold air colliding
with warmer air that does it, you fool.

Coldest and wettest means global COOLING so wake up!

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda and kensi » the twain are easily ignored
feminist bigots and republic-hating, leftist liars.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jun 6, 2019, 9:04:58 AM6/6/19
On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 08:13:32 +0100, trip...@parody.personae.invalid (Tr!pe) wrote:
>Paul Derbyshire in his Professor of Asstrophysics
>"kensi" Kensington Fu.D. disguise spouted:

>> > "kensi" you ignorant slut, weather is not climate.
>>
>> I have a Ph.D. <---[point, laugh]
>> and would not characterize myself as promiscuous;
>> therefore the first part of your statement is as
>> incorrect as the second part is irrelevant.
>
>Paul misspelt "Fu.D."

You mammy gimme good head.
LOL

Scatboi g8dgc

Jun 6, 2019, 10:00:18 AM6/6/19
LOL

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 6, 2019, 11:19:45 AM6/6/19
On Thu, 06 Jun 2019 09:04:14 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; "Sir Gregory Hall,
Esq." <greg...@home.fake> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<3l3ifelelo92cqbu0...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 08:33:01 +0200, kensi
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ I have a Ph.D. and would not characterize myself as promiscuous;
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ therefore the first part of your statement is as incorrect as the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ second part is irrelevant.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Ph.D. Bah! Post pic or you don't have one.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ And, how do you warmingtards explain the fact that October through May
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ in the continental USA was the COLDEST AND WETTEST IN RECORDED WEATHER
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ HISTORY?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Warming air alone doesn't cause record rains. It's cold air colliding
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ with warmer air that does it, you fool.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Coldest and wettest means global COOLING so wake up!

do you shake your fist at the sky a lot?

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007