Vacuum triode amplifier - Floyd Sweet

24 views
Skip to first unread message

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 2:08:38 AM9/2/09
to
Floyd Sweet - Solid-State Magnet Pioneer
by Jeane Manning

"There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who
succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas
Bearden


The late Floyd "Sparky" Sweet created a breakthrough magnetic
solid-state energy generator. For complex reasons, he did not develop
his device into a commercially viable product. However, as a magnetics
specialist with a distinguished industrial career, Sweet was not a man
whose technical claims could be easily dismissed by critics.

Sweet's story is important for three reasons. First, creditable
witnesses saw his invention convert the invisible energy of space into
useable amounts of electric power without fuel, batteries, or
connection to an outlet. Second, he was subjected to the same kinds of
harassment that the inventors we met in Part I had to face, including
threats on his life. Third, and most important, Sweet's research has
inspired the work of other space-energy inventors, some of whom may
well produce a useful stationary-magn et device.

FLOYD SWEET AND MAGNETS

Floyd Sweet (1912-1995) grew up in Connecticut, in an era when radios
were home-built crystal sets. At the age of nine, his intense interest
in how things work was directed into building and disassembling radios
and other electrical apparatus, such as a small Tesla coil (see
Chapter 2) energized by a Model T spark plug.

When Sweet was eighteen, a family friend helped him find work at the
nearby General Electric plant while he went to college. He got the

nickname "Sparky" after he Disconnected some wires one day, which
resulted in an instrument exploding in a spectacular spray of sparks.
Despite this incident, his employers were pleased with his work
especially his intuitive gift for coming up with answers to electrical
problems.

Sweet stayed with GE after completing his education. He worked in the
company's Schenectady, New York, research and development center from
1957 to 1962 a dream job in which he could use a well equipped
laboratory to follow his hunches on intriguing magnetics projects.
That line of research fascinated him. In 1969, he obtained a master's
degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

By the mid-1970s, Sweet and his wife, Rose, had moved to the Los
Angeles area to enjoy semiretirement. Besides serving as one of GE's
preferred consultants, Sweet designed electric equipment for other
customers.

Floyd Sweet was more than a professional scientist who worked with
magnets. He had a passion for magnetism, and for the concept that the
entire universe is permeated with a magnetic field. Once he fully
retired in the early 1980s, he would have happily spent many hours
each day building a device that could tap into the energy of that
magnetic field. But Rose fell ill, and was an invalid for the last
seven years of her life. This demanded Floyd's attention and forced
him to dip into their savings. He also ha d to cope with his own ill
health, including a period of near blindness. Despite these problems,
he worked on his device when not preparing meals and tending to his
wife's needs.

SWEET'S VACUUM TRIODE AMPLIFIER: DEFYING CONVENTION

For decades, new-energy researchers talked about the possibility of
treating a magnet so that its magnetic field would continuously shake
or vibrate. On rare occasions, Sweet saw this effect, called
self-oscillation, occur in electric transformers. He felt it could be
coaxed into doing something useful, such as producing energy. Sweet
thought that if he could find the precise way to shake or disturb a
magnet's force field, the field would continue to shake by itself. It
would be similar to striking a bell a nd having the bell keep on
ringing.

As usual, Sweet-who said his ideas came to him in dreams turned for
inspiration to his expertise in magnets. He knew magnets could be used
to produce electricity, as we learned in Chapter 4, and wanted to see
if he could get power out of a magnet by something other than the
standard induction process. That process involves either moving a
magnet past a wire coil a coil of conductive wire, such as copper or
moving a coil through the field of a magnet. This changing magnetic
field causes an electric current to flow in the copper wire.

What Sweet wanted to do was to keep the magnet still and just shake

its magnetic field. This shaking, in turn, would create an electric
current. One new-energy researcher compares self-oscillation to a leaf
on a tree waving in a gentle breeze. While the breeze itself isn't
moving back and forth, it sets the leaf into that kind of motion.
Sweet thought that if space energy, discussed in Chapter 4, could be
captured to serve as the breeze, then the magnetic field would
serve as the leaf. Sweet would just have to supply a small amount of
energy to set the magnetic field in motion, and space energy would
keep it moving.

By 1985, he had come up with a set of specially conditioned magnets,
wound with wires. To test his device, Sweet discharged a current into
the wire coil around the magnet. As a result, the coil disturbed the
magnet's field. It was as if Sweet had snapped the magnet's Held out
of position to set it in motion. Sweet then connected a twelve-volt
lightbulb the size used in flashlights to the coil. If the device was
producing electricity, the bulb would light.

The results were more than Sweet expected. A surge of power came out
of the coil and there was a bright flash from the bulb which had
received so much power that it melted. Years later, Sweet remembered
that Rose had seen the flash and called out, "What did you blow up
now?"

The inventor was baffled by the dazzling flash of light why so much
energy? He returned to his workbench to make further models. Needing a
theory to explain his startling discovery, he remembered hearing about
Thomas Bearden, retired Army officer and nuclear physicist, and John
Bedini, an electronics expert, on a local radio show. Sweet called
Bedini, who arranged for Bearden to visit Sweet.

Bearden saw the curious device pull nearly six watts of electric power
out of the air with only a tiny fraction of a watt going into the
machine. Bearden ran tests to his heart's content, and was delighted
to see a little unit embodying the unorthodox concepts that he had
written about over the years, the concepts behind space energy. He
called Sweet's assembly of magnets and wire coils the Vacuum Triode
Amplifier (VTA). Bearden decided that the device was serving as a gate
through which energy from space w as being herded into a electric
circuit.

The most amazing aspect of Sweet's device was that it put out so much
more power than it took in. How much more? In a 1988 model, Sweet
found that 330 microwatts 330 one-millionths of a watt of input power
made it possible for the VTA's wire coils to put out more than 500
watts of usable energy, or about one and a half million times the
input power.

The VTA's Special Effects and Difficult Development

The VTA turned out to have some very odd effects, but Bearden's
research background prepared him for that. So in 1987, Bearden asked
Sweet to perform an antigravity experiment. Bearden calcu1ated that
the six-pound machine would levitate when about 1,500 watts of power
were drawn out of it, but that the magnets might explode at about the
same power level. He warned Sweet to limit the output to no more than
1,000 watts. A VTA would be placed on a scale so that its weight could
be carefully monitored while it was hooked up to a box of lighibulb
sockets. Screwing bulbs int o the sockets would draw off the power.

About a week later, Sweet excitedly read off results over the phone to
Bearden who was home in Alabama as Sweet screwed in ten 100-watt
bulbs, one at a time. The device gradually lost weight until it was
down to 90 percent of its original weight. For safety reasons, Sweet
and Bearden stopped the experiment before the device could begin to
hover or fly.

Why did the VTA lose weight? According to Bearden's theory, gravity
becomes a pushing force rather than a pulling force under certain
conditions. Bearden also says that space energy has a pressure,
referred to as energy density. If the pressure above an object is
decreased while the pressure under the object is increased, the object
will be drawn upwards. The VTA may have changed the energy density by
drawing on space energy.

The technology could sometimes do spooky things. Walter Rosenthal of
California, a test engineer who has helped many struggling inventors
test their devices, recalls an incident that Sweet had told him about.
The incident occurred while Sweet was trying to document his

antigravity experiment:

"The machine's weight was observed [to be] decreasing with an
increased
load [of lighibulbs], in a quiet orderly fashion, until a point was
suddenly reached when Floyd heard an immense sound, as if he were at
the center of a giant whirlwind but without actual air movement. The
sound was heard by Rose in another room of their apartment and by
others outside the apartment."

This experience has been confirmed by a Canadian space-energy
researcher, who heard a similar whirlwind sound during one of his
experiments.

Another unusual effect of Sweet's VTA was the fact that it produced
cold, instead of the heat usually generated by electric equipment. The
inside of the VTA was as much as twenty degrees cooler than the
surrounding air. The greater the load put on the device, the cooler it
became. When VTA wires were accidentally shorted out, they flashed
with a brilliant burst of light, and were found to be covered with
frost. One time, a brief contact with the equipment froze some of
Sweet's flesh, causing him pain for ab out two weeks afterward.

Sweet discovered other interesting effects. But development of the VTA
was slowed by trouble with materials and processes, and by financial
entanglements. Sweet had to find magnets that could hold the
self-oscillation effect. That required magnets with force fields that
didn't vary much across the face of the magnet.

Also, standard mathematical calculations didn't work with the VTA. In
1991, Sweet produced a math theory for the VTA an engineering design
model that showed how factors such as the number of turns of wire in
the coils affected the device's behavior. Producing this theory was an
important step. Without it, other researchers would not reproduce
Sweet's work.

Sometimes it was difficult for Sweet to reproduce his own work. As
with first models of any new technology, the VTAs he built were very
unreliable. For example, at times their output went down at night and
picked up again during the day. Sometimes, they just plain stopped
working for no apparent reason. But when the VTA worked, the power it
put out for its size was unprecedented.

Sweet Challenges the Laws of Physics

Bearden contributed to the theory that explained Sweet's invention.
Much of the theory that Bearden used to explain how the VTA worked
came from advances in the field of phase conjugate optics, a
specialized study of light used by laser scientists and weapons
researchers. Using information from this field, Bearden said that the
VTA was able to amplify the space energy it took in.

The science establishment requires that an invention be explained by
accepted laws of physics, and so much output from so little input
seems to violate those laws, which do not allow for such a thing.
However, Sweet and bearden recognized that these laws apply to
ordinary, or closed, systems systems in which you cannot get more
energy out than what you put in. Because the VTA allowed energy to
flow in from the vacuum of space, it was not operating in a closed
system, but in an open one. (See Chapter 1 for a discussion of closed
versus open systems.) A VTA operating in the flow of space energy is
like a windmill operating in the wind. Both receive excess energy from
an outside source. But since neither operates m a closed system,
neither violates the laws of physics.

In 1991, a paper by Sweet and Bearden was read at a formal gathering
of conventional engineers and physicists in Boston. Neither Bearden
nor Sweet were able to attend Bearden was called away on business, and
Sweet was recuperating from heart surgery. Walter Rosenthal went
instead. The paper said that the VTA had the signs of being a true
negentropy device, or a device that was able to turn random space
energy into usable electricity (see Chapter 4).

How did this work? It helps to think of a handful of marbles on a
tabletop. You can either roll them all in one direction, or you can
scatter them in all directions. If you scatter the marbles into a
reflector, the reflector will roll them back to you in an orderly
fashion. Although the language they used was quite technical, what
Sweet and Bearden basically said is that the VTA was able to take

energy "marbles" and keep rolling them back and forth, building energy
as they went along.

After Bearden's paper was read, Walter Rosenthal stood up and startled
the audience of skeptical engineers: "I have personally seen Floyd
Sweet's machine operating. It was running . . . those small motors you
saw in the video. It was jump-started with a ninevolt battery. There
was no other electrical input required.... There was no connection to
the power line whatsoever." And, no, there were no moving parts.

Although most of the audience listened politely, it was too much for
one engineering professor. He stalked out of the room, saying, "To
present such a remark at an engineering conference is the height of
irresponsibility! It violates virtually every conceivable concept
known to engineers."

SWEET IS HREATENED

Could activity at the Sweet home been secretly watched by strangers?
Sweet told the story of a time in the late 1980s when a man accosted
him as Sweet was leaving a supermarket. Sweet remembered the man's
expensive-looking shoes, and the fact that he was immaculately
dressed. But in the stress of the moment, Sweet couldn't focus on much
else.

What made the inventor nervous was the photograph that the man held, a
photograph showing Sweet at work on his tabletop-model VTA in the
supposed privacy of Sweet's own home. In what Sweet said was a
remarkably clear photo, he was sitting in the dining room on the
second story of the apartment building where he lived with Rose.

"He walked me all the way to my building, telling me what would happen
to me if I didn't stop my research," Sweet recalled. "How they took
that picture through my window, I'll never know." As Sweet remembered
it, the man claimed to be connected with a conglomerate that did not
want the VTA to come onto the market at that time. He told Sweet, "It
is not beyond possibilities to take you out of the way."

Sweet said that afterward he called the FBI in Los Angeles. He
believed that two agents staked out his house for a couple of weeks,
but that nothing came of it.

Around the time of the photo incident, Sweet was getting telephone
calls and death threats from strangers. He said there were "people
calling at all hours. The police put a tap on my line and over a
six-month period, over 480 calls came in from all parts of the United
States. But they were from pay stations." Thus, the police could never
find the callers.

Early in the VTA's development, someone broke into Sweet's apartment
and stole his notes. He then began to code his notes.

Sweet temporarily stopped work on his invention, out of concern for
his ill wife. "They must have known I stopped; they didn't torment me
any more."

FOLLOWING IN SWEET'S FOOTSTEPS

On July 5, 1995, Floyd Sweet suffered a fatal heart attack at the age
of eighty-three. A couple of weeks before his death, Sweet said that
the automotive industry was testing his power unit for use in cars,
and that they had a unit running for 5,000 hours. He said he was
dealing with people at General Motors, but no one has been able to
confirm Sweet's claims.

The VTA itself is bogged down in legal problems. But Tom Bearden, who
put much of his own time and money into the project, hopes that the
VTA can be resurrected so that the world will realize what a pioneer
Floyd Sweet was. And despite the confusion surrounding Sweet's affairs
at the time of his death, other researchers are continuing this line
of research.

Confusion and Secrecy

The automotive industry may not have been the only potential investor
that Sweet was dealing with. At the time of his death, there was some
confusion concerning the rights to Sweet's hardware and papers, held
by Sweet's second wife, Violet. Bearden says that Sweet signed a
number of agreements with a number of backers, and that some of these
people have claimed rights to the invention. At least two of these
investors say they want Sweet's laboratory equipment, inventions, and
technical papers to go into a p roposed Floyd Sweet Museum so that
other researchers could study the technology. Walter Rosenthal is
trying to help all parties work towards an agreement.

Despite Bearden's urging, Sweet never had the VTA certified by
independent testing. "He feared that his life would be snuffed out
immediately if he even attempted such a thing," Bearden says.

Sweet also frustrated his fellow researchers by keeping secret his
most important process how he conditioned the magnets that are at the
heart of the VTA. Did he pump the magnets with powerful
electromagnetic pulses to shake up their internal structure? He
refused to give details, and said it wasn't likely that other
researchers would learn his secrets: "The odds against them finding
out is like trying to open a safe with 100 dials set from zero to a
hundred, without knowing the combination."

Sweet not only feared for his life, but once said he feared that if he
described how he made his device work, unscrupulous people would build
models without giving him his due. He was also concerned about what
would happen if the VTA was widely sold everywhere at once, replacing
many other electric devices. "If it all came out at once, the stock
market would collapses'' he said. "The government doesn't want it." To
be fair to Sweet, I would point out that he is not the only inventor
who has been uncomfortab le in disclosing key aspects of his work.

Other Researchers and the VTA

Other inventors are trying to carry on Sweet's work. The VTA is
well-known on computer bulletin boards that list "free energy" as a
topic of discussion. Experimenters scramble for details of how the
device was built.

One researcher who has claimed some success is Don Watson, a
self-educated inventor from Texas. Watson says he has built a working
device similar to Sweet's VTA, which he works on at night after
working during the day as a telephone systems installer.

In Somerset, England, electronics expert Michael Watson (no relation
to Don) built a replica of Sweet's VTA, but claimed no success in the
experiment. Despite that, he says, "In my opinion the inventor of the
VTA, Floyd Sweet, has made a scientific discovery of [the] greatest
importance."

Watson thinks that attempts to reproduce Sweet's results may run into
problems because the type of magnets Sweet used are no longer
available. But he says, "The important point about the VTA is that a
form of magnetic instability exists that can act as a significant
energy source."

When this fledgling space-energy science reaches maturity, what could
the VTA do for the lives of the rest of us? Bearden speculates that
the new physics will change our lives in undreamed-of ways:

"By mastering, controlling, and gating the vast, incredible energy of
the seething vacuum [of space], we can power our automobiles, flying
machines, and technology inexhaustibly. Further, it can be done
absolutely cleanly; there are no noxious chemical pollutants.

With practical antigravity, ships can be developed to cross the solar
system as readily as one crosses the ocean today.... The inexhaustible
vacuum fills every system, everywhere, to overflowing."

Despite the difficulties that Sweet ran into in his attempts to
perfect his invention, he helped science take a leap into the future.
It perhaps could have leaped further if he had cooperated more freely
with other researchers in the last decade of his life, and if he had
been tidier in his business dealings. But Sparky Sweet deserves praise
for charting a new course.

In the next chapter, we will meet other energy innovators who have
discovered the power of magnets in motion.

http://www.beyond-the-illusion.com/files/New-Files/980930/scienceOfFreeEnergy.txt

http://merlib.org/person/floyd-sweet
Floyd Sweet | MERLib.org

http://www.rexresearch.com/sweet/1nothing.htm
Floyd Sweet: Space Quanta Magnifier / Vacuum Triode Amplifier ~
Collected papers, diagrams, photos & videos

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sweet.htm
The Tom Bearden Website

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/vta.htm
The Floyd Sweet's vacuum triode amplifier

http://jnaudin.free.fr/vta/index.htm
Nothing is Something - by Floyd Sweet

http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Floyd_Sweet
PowerPedia:Floyd Sweet - PESWiki

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/floydsweet.htm
Floyd Sweet

John Larkin

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 10:20:59 AM9/2/09
to
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:08:38 -0700 (PDT), gabydewilde
<gdew...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Floyd Sweet - Solid-State Magnet Pioneer
>by Jeane Manning
>
>"There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who
>succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas
>Bearden
>
>

... and it's called Conservation of Energy.

>The late Floyd "Sparky" Sweet created a breakthrough magnetic
>solid-state energy generator. For complex reasons, he did not develop
>his device into a commercially viable product.

... see above.


Who writes this crap?

John


John Fields

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 10:55:05 AM9/2/09
to

---
Well, let's see...

Since it's your reply, and you didn't refer to the earlier post as
"that crap" I guess the answer is: You.

JF

Suggib

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 11:08:15 AM9/2/09
to

"John Larkin" <jjla...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote in message
news:glvs9513qgc04dj5m...@4ax.com...

lots of crappateers
Harold Puthoff, Ph.D., of the Institute for Advanced Studies in Austin,
Texas is a big floater in the turd bowl of free energy from nothing


John Larkin

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 11:51:33 AM9/2/09
to

Do you ever discuss electronics, or physics, or anything but bitchy
personal gossip any more? Your following me around, yipping and biting
at my ankles, is really weird.

John

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 12:24:38 PM9/2/09
to
On Sep 2, 5:51 pm, John Larkin

<jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
> Your following me around, yipping and biting
> at my ankles, is really weird.
>

What a great idea. Thanks,

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 12:25:26 PM9/2/09
to
On Sep 2, 5:08 pm, "Suggib" <spaml...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> lots of crappateers
> Harold Puthoff, Ph.D., of the Institute for Advanced Studies in Austin,
> Texas is a big floater in the turd bowl of free energy from nothing

Sorry, I don't speak the Zioinist language.

Could you please translate to US English.

Thanks.

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 12:28:36 PM9/2/09
to
On Sep 2, 4:20 pm, John Larkin

<jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>
> it's called Conservation of Energy.
>

Neoconversation of petroleum monopoly?

Do you also believe in Santa Clause, Christianity etc?

It is fascinating what crazy things people believe in.

hihihihi

On Sep 2, 8:08 am, gabydewilde <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Floyd Sweet - Solid-State Magnet Pioneer
by Jeane Manning

"There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who
succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas
Bearden

The late Floyd "Sparky" Sweet created a breakthrough magnetic


solid-state energy generator. For complex reasons, he did not develop

FLOYD SWEET AND MAGNETS

antigravity experiment:

SWEET IS HREATENED

Confusion and Secrecy

http://www.beyond-the-illusion.com/files/New-Files/980930/scienceOfFr...

John Fields

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 12:35:18 PM9/2/09
to
On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:51:33 -0700, John Larkin
<jjla...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:

---
With as much off-topic bullshit as you post I'm not surprised that you
haven't noticed that the technical content of the group has dropped
dramatically from what it used to be in the old days.

Take a look at your own posting record, hypocrite, and you'll see that
you're part of the problem.

I do personal confrontation when I have something to complain about
while you, on the other hand, jump right in with the gang when you feel
like gossiping and beating up on somebody like Prongy or JT or whoever
managed to annoy you in some way by daring to point you out as being
wrong.

Not that you'd ever admit it, because that would be having to admit that
someone who you considered to be your inferior (i.e. anyone and
everyone) found a chink in your armor.
---

>Your following me around, yipping and biting at my ankles, is really weird.

---
Weird?

Don't you do the same thing?

I read a lot of posts, not just yours, and if I see something I feel
like commenting on, I'll do it.

You're just the target of choice lately because you're so argumentative
and so full of shit. :-)

You call it "yipping and biting at my ankles" because you want to infer
that my comments are annoyances which are comparable to a small dog's
actions and of little importance, and yet you seem to spend an
inordinate amount of time, verbiage, and false logic trying to make them
go away.

There is a solution for you if you want to see me go away, and that's to
plonk me.

Piss off, Larkin.

JF

John Larkin

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 12:48:18 PM9/2/09
to
On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 11:35:18 -0500, John Fields
<jfi...@austininstruments.com> wrote:

When was Thongie ever right? When was the last time JT talked about
anything but old self-aggrandizing war stories and knee-jerk politics?

I correct AlwaysWrong when he says something technical that's clearly
wrong. I don't respond to JT at all because he's become tedious.

>
>Not that you'd ever admit it, because that would be having to admit that
>someone who you considered to be your inferior (i.e. anyone and
>everyone) found a chink in your armor.

I don't need armor in a harmless place like this. I like to talk about
electronics and offshoots, which can include more general systems and
personal dynamics. Part of discussion is having right and wrong ideas
and teaching/learning stuff.


>---
>
>>Your following me around, yipping and biting at my ankles, is really weird.
>
>---
>Weird?
>
>Don't you do the same thing?
>
>I read a lot of posts, not just yours, and if I see something I feel
>like commenting on, I'll do it.
>
>You're just the target of choice lately because you're so argumentative
>and so full of shit. :-)
>
>You call it "yipping and biting at my ankles" because you want to infer
>that my comments are annoyances which are comparable to a small dog's
>actions and of little importance, and yet you seem to spend an
>inordinate amount of time, verbiage, and false logic trying to make them
>go away.
>
>There is a solution for you if you want to see me go away, and that's to
>plonk me.
>

May as well. You've become another old hen.

John

John Larkin

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 12:49:59 PM9/2/09
to
On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:28:36 -0700 (PDT), gabydewilde
<gdew...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 2, 4:20�pm, John Larkin
><jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>>
>> it's called Conservation of Energy.
>>
>
>Neoconversation of petroleum monopoly?
>
>Do you also believe in Santa Clause, Christianity etc?
>
>It is fascinating what crazy things people believe in.

We can sure agree on that.

When you get one of those free-energy gadgets working, let us know.

John

Rich Grise

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 1:04:38 PM9/2/09
to
On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 23:08:38 -0700, gabydewilde wrote:

> Floyd Sweet - Solid-State Magnet Pioneer by Jeane Manning
>
> "There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who
> succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden
>
> The late Floyd "Sparky" Sweet created a breakthrough magnetic solid-state
> energy generator. For complex reasons, he did not develop his device into
> a commercially viable product.

There's nothing complex about it. Perpetual motion machines don't exist.

Cheers!
Rich

John Fields

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 1:15:20 PM9/2/09
to
On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 09:48:18 -0700, John Larkin
<jjla...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:

---
Don't you listen???
I just told you I don't gossip.
---

>I correct AlwaysWrong when he says something technical that's clearly
>wrong. I don't respond to JT at all because he's become tedious.
>
>>
>>Not that you'd ever admit it, because that would be having to admit that
>>someone who you considered to be your inferior (i.e. anyone and
>>everyone) found a chink in your armor.
>
>I don't need armor in a harmless place like this.

---
If this place was harmless you'd have no need to play games in order to
keep from having to admit to making errors, you'd just acknowledge them
as accurate, if they were, when they were presented, and go on with your
life.

But that's not the case, is it?

You have a picture of yourself in mind which you want everyone to see
you as, and that picture isn't one of a man who makes mistakes.

Interestingly, you posted something about using an image of yourself to
manipulate others when you stated that you used your height, coupled
with your initial demeanor, to good effect in early business encounters
in order to project a non-threatening image.
---

>I like to talk about
>electronics and offshoots, which can include more general systems and
>personal dynamics.

---
You just like to talk.
---

>Part of discussion is having right and wrong ideas

---
And owning up for the wrong ones.
---

>and teaching/learning stuff.

---
Yeah, but you've always done it first, or better than anyone else, so
you don't have to learn anything, just spout off.
---

>>>Your following me around, yipping and biting at my ankles, is really weird.
>>
>>---
>>Weird?
>>
>>Don't you do the same thing?
>>
>>I read a lot of posts, not just yours, and if I see something I feel
>>like commenting on, I'll do it.
>>
>>You're just the target of choice lately because you're so argumentative
>>and so full of shit. :-)
>>
>>You call it "yipping and biting at my ankles" because you want to infer
>>that my comments are annoyances which are comparable to a small dog's
>>actions and of little importance, and yet you seem to spend an
>>inordinate amount of time, verbiage, and false logic trying to make them
>>go away.
>>
>>There is a solution for you if you want to see me go away, and that's to
>>plonk me.
>>
>
>May as well. You've become another old hen.

---
Make my day...

JF

Uncle Al

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 2:13:23 PM9/2/09
to
gabydewilde wrote:
>
> Floyd Sweet - Solid-State Magnet Pioneer
> by Jeane Manning

Provide a cite for a liquid or gaseous magnet.



> "There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who
> succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas
> Bearden

1) Time is homogeneous.
2) Noether's theorems.
3) Mass-energy is locally conserved.
4) Carnot efficiency.
5) Get as close to breakeven as you like.
6) idiot

> The late Floyd "Sparky" Sweet created a breakthrough magnetic
> solid-state energy generator. For complex reasons, he did not develop
> his device into a commercially viable product.

[snip rest of crap]

"For complex reasons" For five words, (1)+(2) above.

idiot

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
(Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2

Joesepi

unread,
Sep 2, 2009, 9:52:50 PM9/2/09
to
Sure they do exist!

What you probably meant to say was "Perpetual motion machines do not work"

"Rich Grise" <rich...@example.net> wrote in message
news:pan.2009.09.02....@example.net...

zzbu...@netscape.net

unread,
Sep 3, 2009, 12:21:59 AM9/3/09
to
On Sep 2, 2:08 am, gabydewilde <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Floyd Sweet - Solid-State Magnet Pioneer
> by Jeane Manning
>
> "There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who
> succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas
> Bearden

Well, nobody said magnet researchers couldln't research, just that
they'll probably have much more luck finding jobs rather with
Quantum Mechanics Historians,
rather than with engineers who work on Electronic Books, Light
Sticks,
Atomic Clock Wristwatches, Compact Flourescent Lighting,
Multiplexed Fiber Optics, Cyber Batteries, Self-Assembling Robots,
Self-Replicating Machines, GPS, Data Fusion, Micoromputers,
Distributed Processing Software,
Desktop Publishing, Holograms, Home Broadband, Lase Disk Libraries,
HDTV,
On-Line Publishing, UAVs, AAVs, Pv Cell Energy, Biodiesel, Flat
Screen Software Debuggers,
USB, Mini Harddisks, mp3, mpeg, PGP, Plexiglass, and Post GM nomics

> self-oscillation effect. That required ...
>
> read more »

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 4, 2009, 4:39:20 PM9/4/09
to
On Sep 3, 3:52 am, "Joesepi" <JRM@invalid..com> wrote:
> Sure they do exist!
>
> What you probably meant to say was "Perpetual motion machines do not work"
>
> "Rich Grise" <richgr...@example.net> wrote in message

>
> news:pan.2009.09.02....@example.net...
>
> > There's nothing complex about it. Perpetual motion machines don't exist.
>
> > Cheers!
> > Rich

Well ok, provide a source and we will talk about this assumption of
yours. Who was the first to redefine perpetual motion into something
impossible and what was the logic behind it.

It looks to me like you are actually suggesting there is something in
the universe that doesn't move. So if you would be so kind to make
that evident first we can then move on to your other assumption.

Try make the assumptions evident up to a point where it becomes really
clear we need big wars for petroleum with lots of death and global
economic implosion.

I feel we should not blindly follow an absolute truth without a shred
of evidence to support it because that would be irrational.

A reply in full, explaining your statement and without any Zionist
language extremism please.

Thanks,

____
http://blog.go-here.nl

Joesepi

unread,
Sep 4, 2009, 11:10:28 PM9/4/09
to
Medication may help you with those problems.

"gabydewilde" <gdew...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:0600d483-7774-4236...@j4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 6, 2009, 3:15:39 AM9/6/09
to
On Sep 5, 5:10 am, "Joesepi" <JRM@invalid..com> wrote:
> "gabydewilde" <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Medication may help you with those problems.
>

I specifically asked for non Zionist language. But I think I get it.
You are trying to avoid the truth by talking about the author. But
with me you only get to expose your elaborate dishonesty.

So lets see you try again.

You promoted a wacky theory. Now I suggest you provide a source so
that we will talk about this wacky assumption of yours. Who was the


first to redefine perpetual motion into something impossible and what

was the logic behind it?

It looks to me like you are actually suggesting there is something in
the universe that doesn't move. So if you would be so kind to make
that evident first we can then move on to your other assumption.

Try make the assumptions evident up to a point where it becomes really
clear we need big wars for petroleum with lots of death and global
economic implosion.

I feel we should not blindly follow an absolute truth without a shred

of evidence to support it because that would be irrational my militard
friend.

In ALT.RENEWABLE you wrote:
http://google.com/group/alt.energy.renewable/t/b7d3437b50757498/8a4d45b7bb9743f9
On Aug 29, 2:12 pm, "Joesepi" <JRM@invalid..com> wrote:
> Yes, Key words "Give", "Scrap". We had battery dealers that used to take
> old batteries for recycling too. It was a dead loss and nobody will take
> them anymore, unless they have too. Two more key words you used "retired",
> "disposal"

DIY Electric Car Forums:
http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=116002
mxmtech wrote:
> I have one of the small desulphators and I am convinced that it works.
> I rejuvenated 6 batteries this week. 3 car starter batteries, 1 motorcycle
> battery, 1 riding lawnmower battery, and 1 atv battery. The desulphator
> is not the whole answer, I have been using overvoltage to shock the
> batteries back into life as well.

There 2:0 for me.

______
http://blog.go-here.nl

Joesepi

unread,
Sep 6, 2009, 8:18:39 AM9/6/09
to
I didn't present any theories. Learn how to thread.

Oh... and learn how to use a desulphator.

"gabydewilde" <gdew...@gmail.com> wrote in message

news:efe0d295-34aa-4bfb...@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com...

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 6, 2009, 2:27:02 PM9/6/09
to
On Sep 6, 2:18 pm, "Joesepi" <JRM@invalid..com> wrote:

>On Sep 6, 9:15 am, gabydewilde <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sep 5, 5:10 am, "Joesepi" <JRM@invalid..com> wrote:
> > > "gabydewilde" <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > On Sep 3, 3:52 am, "Joesepi" <JRM@invalid..com> wrote:
> >
> > http://google.com/group/alt.energy.renewable/t/b7d3437b50757498/8a4d4...

> > On Aug 29, 2:12 pm, "Joesepi" <JRM@invalid..com> wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, Key words "Give", "Scrap". We had battery dealers that used to take
> > > old batteries for recycling too. It was a dead loss and nobody will take
> > > them anymore, unless they have too. Two more key words you used "retired",
> > > "disposal"
> >
> > DIY Electric Car Forums:http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=116002
> >
> > mxmtech wrote:
> > > I have one of the small desulphators and I am convinced that it works.
> > > I rejuvenated 6 batteries this week. 3 car starter batteries, 1 motorcycle
> > > battery, 1 riding lawnmower battery, and 1 atv battery. The desulphator
> > > is not the whole answer, I have been using overvoltage to shock the
> > > batteries back into life as well.
> >
> > There 2:0 for me.
> >
> > ______
> > http://blog.go-here.nl
>
>
> I didn't present any theories.

Your theories are wrong and you know it.

Or are you suggested you parroted erroneous theory? That still leaves
it up to you to prove the assumption What made you believe in the
nonsense in the first place?

Address the topic and stop talking about the author.

>  Learn how to thread.

Your empty messages don't need threading. Up to now you deliberately
ignored the topic you posted in.

> Oh... and learn how to use a desulphator.

no points scored again.

In alt.global-warming, sci.environment, aus.politics,
alt.energy.renewable you wrote:
http://google.com/group/alt.global-warming/t/7325f2c8878ac652
On Aug 13, 5:38 pm, "Joesepi" <JRM@invalid..com> wrote:
> PV is a lot of fun until you have to live on it, totally, for energy. The
> PV manufactuiring plants don't. I have for two years while building another
> energy efficient home from scratch. Yes, I have purchased panels, and
> gadgets as well as 3000 va of wind turbines. I wouldn't spend that kind of
> money on it, again. Just an expensive hobby until the energy rates triple,
> at least.

But it is obvious only the poor quality solar panels may be mass
produced because those do not thread'n your neoconversation of
petroleum monopoly theorem.

<url: http://eponline.com/articles/2007/07/01/researchers-develop-inexpensive-process-to-produce-solar-panels.aspx
>
<url: http://www.insnet.org/printable.rxml?id=4751 >
<url: http://www.merid.org/NDN/more.php?id=1083 >
<url: http://www.carbonfree.co.uk/cf/news/wk30-07-0003.htm >
2007 - Researchers at New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
announced on July 18 they have developed an inexpensive solar cell
that can be painted or printed on flexible plastic sheets. "The
process is simple," said lead researcher and author Somenath Mitra,
PhD, professor and acting chair of NJIT's Department of Chemistry and
Environmental Sciences. "Someday homeowners will even be able to print
sheets of these solar cells with inexpensive home-based inkjet
printers. Consumers can then slap the finished product on a wall, roof
or billboard to create their own power stations."

This is of course nothing new.

Floyd Sweet discovered some new effects but in essence it is noting
that wasn't long-known already. You can read your own postings to see
what happened to the technology.

3:0

http://blog.go-here.nl/solar

Joesepi

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 12:23:48 AM9/9/09
to
Sorry...browser cuts off posts too long as spam.

"gabydewilde" <gdew...@gmail.com> wrote in message

news:a0ff8534-2d6d-4442...@t13g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

Benj

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 1:13:36 AM9/9/09
to
On Sep 2, 12:49 pm, John Larkin

<jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:28:36 -0700 (PDT), gabydewilde

> >It is fascinating what crazy things people believe in.


>
> We can sure agree on that.
>
> When you get one of those free-energy gadgets working, let us know.


Fer sure. And we'll send the CIA around to gather it and you up for
"testing".

Benj

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 1:18:23 AM9/9/09
to
On Sep 2, 10:20 am, John Larkin

<jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:08:38 -0700 (PDT), gabydewilde

> >"There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who


> >succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas
> >Bearden
>
> ... and it's called Conservation of Energy.

Bearden may be a major shill, but obviously you know nothing about
this subject. Does zero point energy ring a bell? That sure blows
your "conservation of energy" "proof" all to hell.

Idiot.

> >The late Floyd "Sparky" Sweet created a breakthrough magnetic
> >solid-state energy generator. For complex reasons, he did not develop
> >his device into a commercially viable product.
>
> ... see above.
>
> Who writes this crap?

Um, usually the public snow job departments of the intelligence
communities...

John Larkin

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 11:27:45 AM9/9/09
to
On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:13:36 -0700 (PDT), Benj <bja...@iwaynet.net>
wrote:

Cool. I've always wanted to ride in a black helicopter.

John

John Larkin

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 11:29:53 AM9/9/09
to
On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:18:23 -0700 (PDT), Benj <bja...@iwaynet.net>
wrote:

>On Sep 2, 10:20�am, John Larkin


><jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:08:38 -0700 (PDT), gabydewilde
>
>> >"There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who
>> >succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas
>> >Bearden
>>
>> ... and it's called Conservation of Energy.
>
>Bearden may be a major shill, but obviously you know nothing about
>this subject. Does zero point energy ring a bell?

No, it takes actual energy to ring a bell. That's because the bell
will radiate sound, which is energy, which is conserved.

John

Rich the Philosophizer

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 4:05:46 PM9/9/09
to
On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 22:18:23 -0700, Benj wrote:
> On Sep 2, 10:20�am, John Larkin
>> On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:08:38 -0700 (PDT), gabydewilde
>
>> >"There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who
>> >succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas
>> >Bearden
>>
>> ... and it's called Conservation of Energy.
>
> Bearden may be a major shill, but obviously you know nothing about this
> subject. Does zero point energy ring a bell? That sure blows your
> "conservation of energy" "proof" all to hell.

I first heard of Bearden and his "zero point generator" decades ago.

In fact, the concept is so popular, it's used on Stargate Atlantis.

But if it's possible, howcome he hasn't demonstrated anything?

I'm not ruling out the concept of "zero-point" energy - after all,
where did the Universe come from in the first place? But I think
that until we learn to heal our denials, we'll never find it, and
when we do, the Earth will have already been transformed into the REAL
Garden of Eden.

http://www.godchannel.com

Hope This Helps!
Rich

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 5:16:52 PM9/9/09
to
On Sep 9, 5:29 pm, John Larkin

<jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>
> which is energy, which is conserved.
>

Earth is the center of the universe! Heavier than air flying apparatus
are impossible! When will you grow up and stop asserting bullshit? God
is the almighty creator! Hallelujah!!

Your imaginary energy construct is really something that doesn't
exist. Then you also want to pretend it is conversated. What bullcrap!
ROFL!

The pretend game ends here. Prove the assertions, put up or shut up.

Don't let your feelings of inferiority, your fear of the unknown and
your child hood problems stand in the way.

We all know you have a personality disorder, you have problems with
logic and you don't know which side is up.

Everyone agrees your brain is a stool.

Science like that - eh?

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 5:18:17 PM9/9/09
to
On Sep 9, 5:27 pm, John Larkin

<jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>
> >Fer sure. And we'll send the CIA around to gather it and you up for
> >"testing".
>
> Cool. I've always wanted to ride in a black helicopter.
>

You will be tested and tried out on location.

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 5:20:44 PM9/9/09
to
On Sep 9, 6:23 am, "Joesepi" <JRM@invalid..com> wrote:
> Sorry...browser cuts off posts too long as spam.
>

Look, the reason why you are posting here is very obvious to everyone.

You are looking to fuck up the topic by littering it with your insane
drivel.

The shoe fits.

Floyd Sweet - Solid-State Magnet Pioneer
by Jeane Manning

"There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who
succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas
Bearden

The late Floyd "Sparky" Sweet created a breakthrough magnetic
solid-state energy generator. For complex reasons, he did not develop

FLOYD SWEET AND MAGNETS

antigravity experiment:

SWEET IS HREATENED

Confusion and Secrecy

http://www.beyond-the-illusion.com/files/New-Files/980930/scienceOfFreeEnergy.txt

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 5:24:44 PM9/9/09
to
On Sep 9, 10:05 pm, Rich the Philosophizer

<philosobphi...@example.net> wrote:
>
> I first heard of Bearden and his "zero point generator" decades ago.
>
> In fact, the concept is so popular, it's used on Stargate Atlantis.
>
> But if it's possible, howcome he hasn't demonstrated anything?
>

Perhaps you need to look a bit more before making conclusions?

Just a thought.

John Larkin

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 5:34:42 PM9/9/09
to
On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:16:52 -0700 (PDT), gabydewilde
<gdew...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 9, 5:29�pm, John Larkin
><jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>>
>> which is energy, which is conserved.
>>
>
>Earth is the center of the universe! Heavier than air flying apparatus
>are impossible! When will you grow up and stop asserting bullshit? God
>is the almighty creator! Hallelujah!!
>
>Your imaginary energy construct is really something that doesn't
>exist. Then you also want to pretend it is conversated. What bullcrap!
>ROFL!
>
>The pretend game ends here. Prove the assertions, put up or shut up.

COE is one of the axioms of physics. It's been tested millions of ways
to all the measurement resolution available, and there have been no
counter-cases. Some versions of string theory claim to prove it from
more fundamental axioms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

All it would take is one counter-case, one zero-point machine that
actually works, to break the axiom. Go for it.

Have you taken any serious physics courses? Are you in high school
yet?

John


Joesepi

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 8:06:19 PM9/9/09
to
I can see that, quite clearly.

I doubt anybody wants to read your cut'n paste repetitively.


"gabydewilde" <gdew...@gmail.com> wrote in message

news:9906750c-b22c-424d...@z24g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 8:25:46 PM9/9/09
to
On Sep 9, 11:34 pm, John Larkin
<jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>
> All it would take is one counter-case.

No you prefer the horse behind the carriage. You want to argue you
don't have to look at anything because of your assumption. This
applies to all previous non investigations.

Your beloved theorem has been an erroneous assumption from day one.
The millions of proofs you assert actually do not exist. They cant
exist because closed systems do not exists.

If you would respect the theorem you would apply it properly: The
theorem merely suggests you should be looking for the source of the
energy. It doesn't contain any excuse to be ignorant. Ignorance does
not make proof. Truth by omission is not truth at all.

On wikipedia Extremist and fringe sources we read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reliable_sources#Extremist_and_fringe_sources
"Organizations and individuals that express views that are widely
acknowledged by reliable sources as fringe, pseudo-academic, or
extremist may only be used as sources of information about those
organisations or individuals.

An individual extremist or fringe source may be entirely excluded.
Fringe and extremist sources must not be used to obscure or describe
the mainstream view, nor used to indicate a fringe theory's level of
acceptance."

* Here we keenly observe non mainstream views equated with extremism.

* Here we keenly observe character assassination before investigation
is the mainstream method.

* Here we keenly observe how ignoring the evidence is evidence of
ignorance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_point_energy
"In physics, the zero-point energy is the lowest possible energy that
a quantum mechanical physical system may have and is the energy of the
ground state."

* Here we keenly observe Energy asserted to be "the ground state"[sic]

* We furthermore observe how your free energy gestapo deletes all
references it doesn't like using the Nazi rhetoric described above.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Zero-point_energy&oldid=303621228#Proposed_Free_Energy_Devices
"A German scientist has claimed to of successfully harnessed a small
part of the zero-point electromagnetic vacuum fluctuations from space
to mechanically propel a rotor, surmounting bearing friction. QED
theory as well as successful experiments (tested in high-partial
vacuum conditions inside a vacuum chamber to exclude ion wind
thrusting) are mentioned in many publications.[9] The operating
principle of the device can be partially explained by the Casimir
force in connection to the scientist's theory that zero-point
fluctuations from space can be influenced by electric and magnetic
fields in the same manner normal electromagnetic waves can."

* Here we keenly observe how observable facts enjoying many citations
and theoretical explainations can still be referred to as "A CLAIM"

The sources provided:
http://philica.com/advancedsearch.php?author=223

You don't have to question reliability because by your logic this is
terrorism.

Verification and Conversion of the Energy of the Zero-point
Oscillations of the Vacuum
http://public.rz.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/~turtur/physik/

Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical
energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power
http://philica.com/display_article.php?article_id=155

References
1. Turtur, C. W. (October 2007). Two Paradoxes of the Existence of
electric Charge. arXiv.org/abs/0710.3253
2. Turtur, C. W. (February 2008). A Motor driven by Electrostatic
Forces. PHILICA.COM, ISSN 1751-3030, Article number 119
3. Turtur, C. W. (June 2008). Conversion of vacuum-energy into
mechanical energy. The General Science Journal, ISSN 1916-5382
4. Turtur, C. W. (Dez. 2008). Conversion of Vacuum-Energy into
Mechanical Energy under Vacuum Conditions. PHILICA.COM, ISSN
1751-3030, Article number 141
5. Giulini, D. and Straumann, N. (Sept. 2000). Das Rätsel der
kosmologischen Vakuumenergiedichte und die beschleunigte Expansion des
Universums. arXiv:astro-ph/0009368 v1
6. Tegmark, M. (July 2002). Measuring Spacetime: from Big Bang to
Black Holes. arXiv:astro-ph/0207199 v1, Slightly abbreviated version:
Science, 296, 1427-1433
7. Riess, A. G. et. al. (May 1998). Observational Evidence from
Supernovae for an Accelerating Universe and a Cosmological Constant.
arXiv:astro-ph/9805201
8. Tonry. J. L. et. al. (May 2003). Cosmological Results from High-z
Supernovae. arXiv:astro-ph/0305008
9. Goenner, H. (1996). Einführung in die Spezielle und Allgemeine
Relativitätstheorie. Spektrum Akademischer Verlag, ISBN 3-86025-333-6
10. Pauli, W. (2000). Relativitätstheorie. Nachdruck im Springer-
Verlag, ISBN 3-540-67312-1
11. Schröder, U. E. (2002). Gravitation. Verlag Harri Deutsch, ISBN
3-8171-1679-9
12. Wheeler, J. A. (1968). Einsteins Vision - Wie steht es heute mit
Einsteins Vision, alles als Geometrie aufzufassen ? Springer Verlag
13. Lindner, A. (1997). Grundkurs Theoretische Physik. Teubner Verlag,
Stuttgart. ISBN 3-519-13095-5
14. Mandl, F. and Shaw, G. (1993). Quantenfeldtheorie. Aula-Verlag,
Wiesbaden. ISBN 3-89104-532-8
15. Turtur, C. W. (May 2008). A magnetic rotor to convert vacuum-
energy into mechanical energy. PHILICA.COM, ISSN 1751-3030, Article
number 130
16. Jackson, J. D. (1981). Klassische Elektrodynamik. Walter de
Gruyter Verlag. ISBN 3-11-007415-X
17. Becker, R. and Sauter, F. (1973). Theorie der Elektrizität.
Teubner Verlag. ISBN 3-519-23006-2
18. Turtur, C. W. (April 2008). Conversion of vacuum-energy into
mechanical energy: Successful experimental Verification. PHILICA.COM,
ISSN 1751-3030, Article number 124
19. Brown, T. T. (Nov. 1928). A Method of and an Apparatus or Machine
for Producing Force or Motion. U.S. Patent No. 300,311
20. Brown, T. T. (June 1965). Electrokinetic Apparatus U.S. Patent No.
3,187,206
21. Turtur, C. W. (September 2008). A QED-model for the Energy of the
Vacuum and an Explanation of its Conversion into Mechanical Energy.
PHILICA.COM, ISSN 1751-3030, Article number 138
22. Solomon, D. (2003). Some remarks on Dirac’s hole theory versus
quantum field theory. Can. J. Phys. 81: 1165-1175
23. Solomon, D. (2005). Some differences between Dirac’s hole theory
and quantum field theory. Can. J. Phys. 83: 257-271
24. Solomon, D. (2006).Some new results concerning the vacuum in
Dirac’s hole theory. Phys. Scr. 74, 117-122
25. Xue, S.-S. (2001). Possible vacuum-energy releasing. Physics
Letters B 508 (2001) 211-215
26. Xue, S.-S. (2003). Magnetically induced vacuum decay. Phys. Rev. D
68 (2003) 013004
27. Chubykalo, A. E., Pope, V. and Smirnov-Rueda, R. (1999).
Instantaneous Action at a Distance in Modern Physics: Pro and Contra.
Nova Science Publishers. ISBN-13: 978-1-56072-698-9
28. Beitz, W. and Küttner, K.-H. et. al.(1990). Dubbel - Taschenbuch
für den Maschinenbau , 17.Auflage. Springer-Verlag. ISBN 3-540-52381-2

"All it would take is one counter-case" - John Larkin

ta-ta

Total score:

John Larking: No score, disqualified
Gaby de Wilde: Good points, strong arguments. Extra points for style
and truthery

___
http://blog.go-here.nl

John Larkin

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 10:52:35 PM9/9/09
to
On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:25:46 -0700 (PDT), gabydewilde
<gdew...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 9, 11:34�pm, John Larkin
><jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>>
>> All it would take is one counter-case.
>
>No you prefer the horse behind the carriage. You want to argue you
>don't have to look at anything because of your assumption. This
>applies to all previous non investigations.

I'm an engineer. I design electronics. It works. I let my dentist fix
my teeth and physicists explain my physics.

What do you do?

>
>Your beloved theorem has been an erroneous assumption from day one.
>The millions of proofs you assert actually do not exist. They cant
>exist because closed systems do not exists.

Exactly. COE is an axiom backed up by observation and measurement.
Disprove it and you'll be famous.

It's amazing how many problems in electronics and signal processing
can be correctly, and often very simply, explained by COE and
thermodynamics. Of course I like it.

What do you do?

John


John Larkin

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 10:53:46 PM9/9/09
to

I want to ride in a zero-point energy powered black helicopter.

John

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 9, 2009, 11:37:57 PM9/9/09
to
On Sep 10, 4:52 am, John Larkin

<jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>
> Exactly. COE is an axiom backed up by observation and measurement.
> Disprove it and you'll be famous.
>

That what you call measurement is no more than polling, you take an
estimate value based on the size of your physical body.

There is no such thing as 1 meter.

There is no such thing as 1 Volt.

There is no such thing as 1 Killo.

There exists no 1 Newton.

Even if we would pretend such useful absolutes would exist you would
still end up with a string with infinite values behind the decimal
point. The further you go down the string the faster the numbers
change. Even if you could take such measurement precisely it would
instantaneously be outdated. No observable time would expire
throughout the universe but the value would change because you will
always be making estimates.

Observations my ass, you know this is the truth, you dont have to
pretend you didn't understand this little lesson because I know you
know and you know I know you know.

We are those little critters on that infinity small blob and you
better not forget it.

http://www.bryanbybeedesign.com/hubull/_images/orion-nebula-hubble.jpg

Look your measurements are quite accurate compared to the picture.

From another perspective you are that super structure made up out of
all of those different organisms each made up out of smaller cells.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/chagedor/biol_4684/Methods/fly.jpg

How-many of those hairs is the distance to the next star system?

Face it, you are polling data then pretending it are fixed values.

That is what you do. Sampling a temporal state. I suppose you are now
going to talk about me again, that is what you do, attack the source
of the data you don't like.

Quantum folk psychiatry.

You don't design circuits, you claim you have designed a circuit, this
while everyone knows you never did such a thing.

Logic like that.

John Larkin

unread,
Sep 10, 2009, 12:59:30 AM9/10/09
to


Can't find a job?

John

Ingvald44

unread,
Sep 10, 2009, 9:49:35 AM9/10/09
to
There is no such thing as you...

Michael A. Terrell

unread,
Sep 10, 2009, 10:18:38 AM9/10/09
to


He's dimbulb's assistant!


--
You can't have a sense of humor, if you have no sense!

Message has been deleted

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 10, 2009, 7:05:44 PM9/10/09
to

You are not the first to suggest this.

Other believers in the fringe academia commonly referred to as physics
had already justified their behavior by asserting I didn't exist.

I however always win, I always score all the points while all of you
combined make none in your defense of the irrational.

You might as well give up in advance.

This affidavit [1] was given by Dr. Harvey Fletcher, of Bell
Laboratory, who fought Dr. T. Henry Moray work. Dr. Fletcher was
practically on his death bed when he signed this affidavit for the
Eyring Research Institute in an effort to gain a contract with NASSA.
Until he died, James Fletcher, Harvey's son twice the head of NASSA,
fought Dr. T. Henry Moray's work. T. Henry Moray's work is well
documented, and his son has kept good notes both as to the history of
what happened and to his research. Many people saw him work on his
energy unit as did Dr. H. Fletcher.

[1] - http://thehouseofmoray.org/images/affidavit.pdf
[2] - http://thehouseofmoray.org/

Insert the luser arguments below please. Show the usenet how you are
fully incapable of addressing the topic as-well-as beyond reason.

______
http://blog.go-here.nl

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 10, 2009, 7:06:45 PM9/10/09
to
On Sep 10, 6:59 am, John Larkin

<jjlar...@highNOTlandTHIStechnologyPART.com> wrote:
>
> Can't find a job?
>

Did you mistake the author for the subject again?

gabydewilde

unread,
Sep 10, 2009, 7:19:20 PM9/10/09
to
On Sep 10, 4:38 pm, Dave <chachaves...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> PINK FLOYD DUUUUUDE! sweet music ... light it up mannnnn...
> " WE DON'T NEED NO....EDUCATION.........."

Hello Dave, I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is
all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

http://blog.go-here.nl/7912


On Sep 2, 8:08 am, gabydewilde <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Floyd Sweet - Solid-State Magnet Pioneer
by Jeane Manning

"There is suppression launched against any free-energy inventor who
succeeds or is very close to succeeding." - Ret. Lt. Col. Thomas
Bearden


The late Floyd "Sparky" Sweet created a breakthrough magnetic
solid-state energy generator. For complex reasons, he did not develop
his device into a commercially viable product. However, as a magnetics
specialist with a distinguished industrial career, Sweet was not a man
whose technical claims could be easily dismissed by critics.

Sweet's story is important for three reasons. First, creditable
witnesses saw his invention convert the invisible energy of space into
useable amounts of electric power without fuel, batteries, or

connection to an outlet. Second, he was subjected to the same kinds of
harassment that the inventors we met in Part I had to face, including
threats on his life. Third, and most important, Sweet's research has
inspired the work of other space-energy inventors, some of whom may

well produce a useful stationary-magnet device.

FLOYD SWEET AND MAGNETS

Floyd Sweet (1912-1995) grew up in Connecticut, in an era when radios
were home-built crystal sets. At the age of nine, his intense interest
in how things work was directed into building and disassembling radios
and other electrical apparatus, such as a small Tesla coil (see
Chapter 2) energized by a Model T spark plug.

When Sweet was eighteen, a family friend helped him find work at the
nearby General Electric plant while he went to college. He got the

nickname "Sparky" after he Disconnected some wires one day, which
resulted in an instrument exploding in a spectacular spray of sparks.
Despite this incident, his employers were pleased with his work
especially his intuitive gift for coming up with answers to electrical
problems.

Sweet stayed with GE after completing his education. He worked in the
company's Schenectady, New York, research and development center from

1957 to 1962=17a dream job in which he could use a well equipped

would be similar to striking a bell and having the bell keep on
ringing.

As usual, Sweet-who said his ideas came to him in dreams turned for
inspiration to his expertise in magnets. He knew magnets could be used
to produce electricity, as we learned in Chapter 4, and wanted to see
if he could get power out of a magnet by something other than the
standard induction process. That process involves either moving a

magnet past a wire coil a coil of conductive wire, such as copper=17or

found that 330 microwatts of input power

antigravity experiment:

ordinary, or closed, systems=17systems in which you cannot get more


energy out than what you put in. Because the VTA allowed energy to
flow in from the vacuum of space, it was not operating in a closed
system, but in an open one. (See Chapter 1 for a discussion of closed
versus open systems.) A VTA operating in the flow of space energy is
like a windmill operating in the wind. Both receive excess energy from
an outside source. But since neither operates m a closed system,
neither violates the laws of physics.

In 1991, a paper by Sweet and Bearden was read at a formal gathering
of conventional engineers and physicists in Boston. Neither Bearden

nor Sweet were able to attend=17Bearden was called away on business,


and
Sweet was recuperating from heart surgery. Walter Rosenthal went
instead. The paper said that the VTA had the signs of being a true
negentropy device, or a device that was able to turn random space
energy into usable electricity (see Chapter 4).

How did this work? It helps to think of a handful of marbles on a
tabletop. You can either roll them all in one direction, or you can
scatter them in all directions. If you scatter the marbles into a
reflector, the reflector will roll them back to you in an orderly
fashion. Although the language they used was quite technical, what
Sweet and Bearden basically said is that the VTA was able to take

energy "marbles" and keep rolling them back and forth, building energy
as they went along.

After Bearden's paper was read, Walter Rosenthal stood up and startled
the audience of skeptical engineers: "I have personally seen Floyd
Sweet's machine operating. It was running . . . those small motors you
saw in the video. It was jump-started with a ninevolt battery. There
was no other electrical input required.... There was no connection to
the power line whatsoever." And, no, there were no moving parts.

Although most of the audience listened politely, it was too much for
one engineering professor. He stalked out of the room, saying, "To
present such a remark at an engineering conference is the height of
irresponsibility! It violates virtually every conceivable concept
known to engineers."

SWEET IS THREATENED

Confusion and Secrecy