'No doubt left' about scientific consensus on global warming

kensi

Jul 26, 2019, 12:05:09 AM7/26/19
This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural climate cycle:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99

[It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
facts and evidence.]

in here." ~Checkmate

benj

Jul 26, 2019, 1:08:34 AM7/26/19
On 7/26/2019 12:05 AM, kensi wrote:
> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
> recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural climate cycle:
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99
>

> [It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
> facts and evidence.]

Guardian? Bwahahahahaha!
"Kensi" Journo-science is just pure fantasy, lies and ignorance. Why it
is the only thing you understand and quote?

Nevermind. the answer is obvious. This is a place for discussion among
adults, "kensi". Come back when you grow up.

kensi

Jul 26, 2019, 1:22:12 AM7/26/19
On 7/26/2019 1:08 AM, benj wrote:
> just pure fantasy, lies and ignorance
Umm-hmm...

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2019, 1:23:12 AM7/26/19
Checkmate! In article <qhdu5h$1itu$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
> recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural climate cycle:
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99
>
> [It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
> facts and evidence.]

So what you're saying, is they're "Democrats"?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

kensi

Jul 26, 2019, 2:05:38 AM7/26/19
On 7/26/2019 1:23 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <qhdu5h$1itu$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>
>> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
>> recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural climate cycle:
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99
>>
>> [It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
>> facts and evidence.]
>
> So what you're saying, is they're "Republicans"?

Usually they're Republicans.

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2019, 4:00:56 AM7/26/19
Checkmate! In article <qhe57f$bi6$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 7/26/2019 1:23 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <qhdu5h$1itu$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
> >
> >> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
> >> recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural climate cycle:
> >>
> >> https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99
> >>
> >> [It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
> >> facts and evidence.]
> >
> > So what you're saying, is they're "Republicans"?
>
> Usually they're Republicans.

REALLY, Kensitard? I've reduced you to post editing already?

kensi

Jul 26, 2019, 4:32:56 AM7/26/19
On 7/26/2019 4:00 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>> On 7/26/2019 1:23 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>>>
>>> So what you're saying, is they're "Republicans"?
>>
>> Usually they're Republicans.
>
> REALLY?

Once in a while you'll find a denier who identifies as "independent" or,
often, "libertarian", but usually they identify as Republican, yes.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 26, 2019, 8:43:01 AM7/26/19
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 06:05:03 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>[It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
>facts and evidence.]

Pretty funny coming from an idiot who thinks this savage criminal is a
woman:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trans-woman-who-was-refused-waxing-services-kicks-off-identity-wars-online-194820806.html

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 26, 2019, 8:52:23 AM7/26/19
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:32:56 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>Once in a while you'll find a denier

You mean like someone who denies a person with a penis is a man?

A "denier" like that?

[chuckle]

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 26, 2019, 10:46:53 AM7/26/19
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 06:05:03 +0200, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the

Look here, how many times do I have to post that "climate change
deniers is an erroneous moniker. Why? Because we do NOT
deny climate change. What we deny is that it's being caused by
increased levels of atmospheric CO2. We believe climate is
changed by a number of things such as volcanism, precession
of the Earth's axis, insolation, and albedo. We believe you
having placed carbon dioxide as the causative agent is nothing
more than a way to further your world communism agenda via
an economy-killing carbon tax.

Here's another clue, ice core samples prove that throughout the
ages the Earth's temperature rises first and is FOLLOWED by a
rise in atmospheric carbon dioxide. Your faux *science* is
claiming it's the other way around. You are trying to sell the
false idea that atmospheric CO2 increases and this is followed
by a mean temperature increase on the Earth.

That false premise alone disqualifies your propaganda as
science. HTH.

<trimmed to end so as not to repeat communist propaganda
couched as science>

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jul 26, 2019, 10:47:19 AM7/26/19
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 05:52:15 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The psychotic racist
white-supremacist who sounds a lot like neal warren AKA greg hall taking
a break from the stormfront discussion boards to post on usenet as
"Klaus Scheißefreude <klausscha...@null.net>" determined that
the following was of great importance and subsequently decided to
freely share it with us in
<7qtlje5bououjkip3...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:32:56 +0200, kensi
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

you mean like someone who denies that gender and the expression of it thereof, isn't the same thing as biological sex?

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

%

Jul 26, 2019, 10:52:46 AM7/26/19
On 2019-07-26 7:46 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:> On Fri, 26 Jul
2019 06:05:03 +0200, keOn 2019-07-26 7:46 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
wrote:> On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 06:05:03 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
>
> Look here, how many times do I have to post that "climate change
> deniers is an erroneous moniker. Why? Because we do NOT
> deny climate change. What we deny is that it's being caused by
> increased levels of atmospheric CO2. We believe climate is
> changed by a number of things such as volcanism, precession
> deny climate chanOn 2019-07-26 7:46 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
wrote:> On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 06:05:03 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
>
> Look here, how many times do I have to post that "climate change
> deniers is an erroneous moniker. Why? Because we do NOT
> deny climate change. What we deny is that it's being caused by
> increased levels of atmospheric CO2. We believe climate is
> changed by a number of things such as volcanism, precession
> of the Earth's axis, insolation, and albedo. We believe you
> having placed carbon dioxide as the causative agent is nothing
> more than a way to further your world communism agenda via
> an economy-killing carbon tax.
>
> Here's another clue, ice core samples prove that throughout the
> ages the Earth's temperature rises first and is FOLLOWED by a
> rise in atmospheric carbon dioxide. Your faux *science* is
> claiming it's the other way around. You are trying to sell the
> false idea that atmospheric CO2 increases and this is followed
> by a mean temperature increase on the Earth.
>
> That false premise alone disqualifies your propaganda as
> science. HTH.
>

> <trimmed to end so as not to repeat communist propaganda
> couched as science>
> ge. What we deny is that it's being caused by
> increased levels of atmospheric CO2. We believe climate is
> changed by a number of things such as volcanism, precession

Sergio

Jul 26, 2019, 10:57:30 AM7/26/19
On 7/26/2019 9:46 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 06:05:03 +0200, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
>
> Look here, how many times do I have to post that "climate change
> deniers is an erroneous moniker. Why? Because we do NOT
> deny climate change. What we deny is that it's being caused by
> increased levels of atmospheric CO2. We believe climate is
> changed by a number of things such as volcanism, precession
> of the Earth's axis, insolation, and albedo. We believe you
> having placed carbon dioxide as the causative agent is nothing
> more than a way to further your world communism agenda via
> an economy-killing carbon tax.
>
> Here's another clue, ice core samples prove that throughout the
> ages the Earth's temperature rises first and is FOLLOWED by a
> rise in atmospheric carbon dioxide. Your faux *science* is
> claiming it's the other way around. You are trying to sell the
> false idea that atmospheric CO2 increases and this is followed
> by a mean temperature increase on the Earth.
>
> That false premise alone disqualifies your propaganda as
> science. HTH.
>

> <trimmed to end so as not to repeat communist propaganda
> couched as science>

agree,
kensi pupa is CO2 Nazi,

'she' is directly emitting CO2,

and needs to be extinguished asap,

'she' is self-polluting, and is an extreme danger to the rest of us.

Checkmate

Jul 26, 2019, 11:36:34 AM7/26/19
Checkmate! In article <cdbpks....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 26, 2019, 3:26:35 PM7/26/19
On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 08:05:38 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/26/2019 1:23 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate! In article <qhdu5h$1itu$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>>
>>> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
>>> recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural climate cycle:
>>>
>>> https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99
>>>
>>> [It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
>>> facts and evidence.]
>>
>> So what you're saying, is they're "Republicans"?
>
>Usually they're Republicans.

Here's one that's obviously one of you.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trans-activist-jonathan-jessica-yaniv-i-wanna-have-sex-with-girls-under-18
VANCOUVER, July 25, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — A young woman, allegedly
victimized by transgender activist Jonathan “Jessica” Yaniv with
sexually inappropriate online interactions beginning when she was 14
years old, has filed an official complaint against him.

This is only the latest revelation regarding the now famous trans
activist, who has lodged discrimination complaints against 16
beauticians for refusing to wax his male genitals, sought to host
“topless” LGBT swim parties for “people aged 12+” at a public pool
while demanding that parents be prohibited, sued people for referring
to him as a “male,” and has gained notoriety for his fixation with
wanting to encounter menstruating girls in public bathrooms.

And while he now likes to describe himself as a lesbian, Yaniv’s
reported online activity reflects a pederastic interest in young
teenage girls that predated his interest in transgenderism. The fact
that he now calls himself a “proud lesbian” is indicative of his
continued interest in females.

Of course, this guy *pretends* to be totally clueless:

Jessica Yaniv
@trustednerd
I have to have TWO personal security guards and on
@VancouverPD watch due to violent protestors. So ridiculous there's
so much anti-LGBTQ violence out there. #LGBTQ

The parents of some child he tries to molest or has already molested
will brush aside his "security guards" and do what needs to be done.

Mitch Raemsch

Jul 26, 2019, 4:15:39 PM7/26/19
On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 9:05:09 PM UTC-7, kensi wrote:
> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
> recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural climate cycle:
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99
>
> [It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
> facts and evidence.]
>
> --
> "To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain
> the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy." ~David Brooks

The unknown for man comes first about man's known.
We can have our knowable. God keeps something completely
unknown to man first. That is with His creating gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch

kensi

Jul 27, 2019, 1:45:49 AM7/27/19
On 7/26/2019 3:26 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>> On 7/26/2019 1:23 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

>>> So what you're saying, is they're "Republicans"?
>>
>> Usually they're Republicans.
>
> Here's one that's obviously one of you.
> [snip crap]

I don't see anything in there about climate change, idiot.

kensi

Jul 27, 2019, 1:47:39 AM7/27/19
On 7/26/2019 10:57 AM, Sergio wrote:
> kensi pupa is CO2 Nazi,

And boom! goes another irony meter.

> 'she' is directly emitting CO2,
>
> and needs to be extinguished asap,

Ko0kThRe4t!!1!

More irony, calling someone *else* a Nazi and then threatening to have
someone murdered for their political opinion.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 27, 2019, 6:28:30 AM7/27/19
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:45:48 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/26/2019 3:26 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> Usually they're Republicans.
>>
>> Here's one that's obviously one of you.
>> [snip crap]
>
>I don't see anything in there about climate change, idiot.

You don't have to sign your posts. We know it's you.

kensi

Jul 27, 2019, 6:44:30 AM7/27/19
On 7/27/2019 6:28 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> Here's one that's obviously one of you.
>>> [snip crap]
>>
>> I don't see anything in there about climate change
>
> You don't have to sign your posts. We know it's you.

???

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 27, 2019, 6:54:51 AM7/27/19
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/transgender-woman-human-rights-waxing-1.5227434

Jonathan Yaniv thinks it's a "human right" to force women to shave his
testicles. He testified before the British Columbia Human Rights
tribunal Friday complaining that he was refused Brazilian waxes at
more than a dozen beauty salons because of his mental conditon which
makes him think he is a woman.

Yaniv withdrew a previous complaint against Laser Cut and was ordered
by the tribunal to pay legal costs of $150.

In a May 2019 decision, the tribunal member adjudicating the hearing
said she was "troubled that some of Jonathan Yaniv's comments, made
within this process and online, suggest that he holds stereotypical
and negative views about immigrants to Canada."

Many of the workers he's complaining about are women of color.

Yaniv is seeking financial remedies of $25,000 from at least one
corporate salon and $7,500 from an independent esthetician.

So, aside from being a pedophile, Yaniv has also been determined to be
a bigot, trying to drive minority women out of business, driven by his
jealousy that they were born women.

He certainly enjoys wasting the Tribunal's time and resources,
preventing them from hearing REAL cases about REAL rights abuses, like
LBGQT citizens being denied housing, or employment being denied on the
basis of religion.

Is there anyone who wouldn't mind waking up and reading in the morning
newspaper that Yaniv was found laying by the side of the road, beaten
and bloody? Of course not.

Is there anyone who wouldn't feel relieved that this crazy criminal
was driven from town with torches and pitchforks? No, of course not.

Is there anyone who would giggle at the thought of an angry
esthetician doing what Yaniv REALLY wants, and slicing off his
pathetic scrotum and tossing it into the alley for the neighborhood
cats to feast on? Everyone would enjoy this outcome.

Let's hope it happens soon.

kensi

Jul 27, 2019, 6:59:14 AM7/27/19
On 7/27/2019 6:54 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/transgender-woman-human-rights-waxing-1.5227434
>
> Jo<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>

What does your repeated copy-pasting of your transphobic bullshit have
to do with climate change? Do you not understand the concept of
different threads having different topics? No, of course you don't,
you're a couple of brain cells short of being able to form a synapse. :P

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 27, 2019, 7:02:25 AM7/27/19
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 12:44:27 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/27/2019 6:28 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> I don't see anything in there about climate change
>>
>> You don't have to sign your posts. We know it's you.
>
>???

Most post editing?

Let's restore what you're afraid of, shall we?

::>I don't see anything in there about climate change, idiot.
::
::You don't have to sign your posts. We know it's you.

Now it makes perfect sense.

I thought you were a astrophysicist or something.

LOL

kensi

Jul 27, 2019, 7:04:30 AM7/27/19
On 7/27/2019 7:02 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>>
>>> You don't have to sign your posts. We know it's you.
>>
>> ???
>
> Most post editing?

You do that a lot. But this article is about climate change.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 27, 2019, 7:05:52 AM7/27/19
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 12:59:12 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/27/2019 6:54 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/transgender-woman-human-rights-waxing-1.5227434
>>
>> Jo<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
>
>What does your repeated

bashing of Kensi accomplish?

Well, clearly you're too fucking stupid to learn, so I'd have to say
its for everyone's entertainment.

Including yours, since you seem to enjoy being roughed up, like a lot
of women do.

Meanwhile....

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 27, 2019, 7:09:11 AM7/27/19
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:04:29 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/27/2019 7:02 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
::>I don't see anything in there about climate change, idiot.

>>> ???
>>
>> Most post editing?
>
>I do that a lot.

I noticed that. It's how you run away.

>But this article is about climate change.

Well, no, it's not, is it? It's about you signing your posts "idiot"
and me telling you you don't have to do that.

kensi

Jul 27, 2019, 7:09:58 AM7/27/19
On 7/27/2019 7:05 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 12:59:12 +0200, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 7/27/2019 6:54 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/transgender-woman-human-rights-waxing-1.5227434
>>>
>>> Jo<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
>>
>> What does your repeated copy-pasting of your transphobic bullshit
>> have to do with climate change? Do you not understand the concept
>> of different threads having different topics? No, of course you
>> don't, you're a couple of brain cells short of being able to form a
>> synapse. :P
>
> [more transphobic bullshit deleted]
You're not answering my question, koOk. But it does seem you have a
fascination with that Canadian transwoman. Tell me, does she return your
affections?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 27, 2019, 7:12:05 AM7/27/19
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:09:57 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>> [more transphobic bullshit deleted]

[More factual news reporting restored]

>What does your repeated

bashing of Kensi accomplish?

Well, clearly you're too fucking stupid to learn, so I'd have to say
its for everyone's entertainment.

Including yours, since you seem to enjoy being roughed up, like a lot
of women do.

Meanwhile....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/transgender-woman-human-rights-waxing-1.5227434

Jonathan Yaniv thinks it's a "human right" to force women to shave his
testicles. He testified before the British Columbia Human Rights
tribunal Friday complaining that he was refused Brazilian waxes at
more than a dozen beauty salons because of his mental condition which
>You're not answering my question, koOk.

Does that cause you any kind of special pain or anguish? Because that
would be another added benefit.

kensi

Jul 27, 2019, 7:19:01 AM7/27/19
On 7/27/2019 7:09 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> Most post editing?
>>
>> You do that a lot. But this article is about climate change.
>
> Well, no, it's not, is it?

It is. Here, let me repeat the contents of the OP for you:

This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that the
recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural climate cycle:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99

[It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
facts and evidence.]

kensi

Jul 27, 2019, 7:24:23 AM7/27/19
On 7/27/2019 7:11 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> [more transphobic bullshit deleted]
>>
>> You're not answering my question, koOk. But it does seem you have a
>> fascination with that Canadian transwoman. Tell me, does she return your
>> affections?
>
> Does that cause you any kind of special pain or anguish?

Well it does seem odd that she'd want a fucking Nazi like you, but if
she does, it isn't my business to say she shouldn't.

But I do hope you aren't stalking someone who *doesn't* return your
affections. Because then it might be necessary to get the police involved.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 27, 2019, 7:32:33 AM7/27/19
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:19:00 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> You do that a lot. But this article is about climate change.
>>
>> Well, no, it's not, is it?
>
>It is.

Well, it's not. I changed it. Try and keep up.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 27, 2019, 7:34:11 AM7/27/19
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:24:22 +0200, kensi
>>>You're not answering my question, koOk.
>>
>>Does that cause you any kind of special pain or anguish? Because that
>>would be another added benefit.

>Well it does seem odd that she'd want [..]

Who are you babbling about now? You're the only "she" in this
conversation.

Skeeter

Jul 27, 2019, 9:05:31 AM7/27/19
In article <pmbojep11n956nsss...@4ax.com>,
klausscha...@null.net says...
Kensi/Nads is famous for snipping out the part that hurts her so much.

Skeeter

Jul 27, 2019, 9:06:01 AM7/27/19
In article <qhhb3q$i61$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 7/27/2019 7:02 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> > <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

> >> ???
> >
> > Most post editing?
>
> You do that a lot. But this article is about climate change.

It's about how you are chasing your tail and snipping.

benj

Jul 27, 2019, 12:59:26 PM7/27/19
On 7/27/2019 1:45 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 7/26/2019 3:26 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> Usually they're Republicans.
>>
>> Here's one that's obviously one of you.
>> [snip crap]
>
> I don't see anything in there about climate change, idiot.

You can't see anything anywhere, "kensi" because you are a dishonest
commie crook.

benj

Jul 27, 2019, 1:01:52 PM7/27/19
On 7/27/2019 1:47 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 7/26/2019 10:57 AM, Sergio wrote:
>> kensi pupa is CO2 Nazi,
>
> And boom! goes another irony meter.
>
>> 'she' is directly emitting CO2,
>>
>> and needs to be extinguished asap,
>
> Ko0kThRe4t!!1!
>
> More irony, calling someone *else* a Nazi and then threatening to have
> someone murdered for their political opinion.

Hey, "Kensi" you commies hold all Guinness world records for mass
murder. Nazi were grade school compared to you comrades! Hundreds upon
hundreds of millions o murders. No one who calls themselves human dare
call you anything but evil.

Sergio

Jul 27, 2019, 1:23:53 PM7/27/19
does kensi pupa exhale CO2 ? YES !

Does kensi pupa hate CO2 ? YES !

Is kensi pupa causing others to inhale her CO2 ? YES !

if kensi pupa "terminated" in an "animal friendly" way, does that LOWER
the rate of CO2 ? YES !

the conclusion is obvious,

=> kensi pupa, please call The Self Extermination Company to Save the
World from Glowbal Worming. (SECSWGW) at (310) 477-6565

They will guide you through the process, and sell your re-cycleable
parts to hospitals if usable, or to medical museums if strange, and of
course, the leftovers to the pet food (mice) factory in Canada. All
personal effects will be sold on Criegs list.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 27, 2019, 1:41:49 PM7/27/19
On Sat, 27 Jul 2019, Sergio <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

<...>

>does kensi pupa exhale CO2 ? YES !
>
>Does kensi pupa hate CO2 ? YES !
>
>Is kensi pupa causing others to inhale her CO2 ? YES !
>
>if kensi pupa "terminated" in an "animal friendly" way, does that LOWER
>the rate of CO2 ? YES !
>

>the conclusion is obvious,
>
> => kensi pupa, please call The Self Extermination Company to Save the
>World from Glowbal Worming. (SECSWGW) at (310) 477-6565
>
>They will guide you through the process, and sell your re-cycleable
>parts to hospitals if usable, or to medical museums if strange, and of
>course, the leftovers to the pet food (mice) factory in Canada. All
>personal effects will be sold on Criegs list.

Too bad kensi's mother wasn't as rabid a communist propagandist,
glowball warming alarmist and feminist as kensi because, if she had
been then she would have performed one of those post-partum
abortions by wringing kensi's infant neck.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

benj

Jul 27, 2019, 3:08:25 PM7/27/19
Wait for it! Nads is about to post that Sergio just issued a "death
threat" agains "Kensi"! That is how insane these warmsters are! They
take perfectly sane logic and turn it around into same kind of slander!

reber G=emc^2

Jul 27, 2019, 3:17:39 PM7/27/19
Wormly and I posted global warming form the beginning.Only low life GOPers said we were craxy commies.Reason being their electric plants like P.E.still burn cheap coal,and its smoke unfilter give children lung cancer. Trump loves it.He will give out free shovels.Ha Ha Ha Bert

Just Wondering

Jul 27, 2019, 3:42:50 PM7/27/19
Give him what he wants - hot wax applied to his scrotum and then
ripped off. Just let some Hell's Angels bikers be the ones to do it.

%

Jul 27, 2019, 4:27:36 PM7/27/19
i had hospital tape ripped off , i whimpered , twice , then i swore ,
and the worse part was , it took her two pulls to get it all

Sergio

Jul 27, 2019, 6:30:42 PM7/27/19
notice that it is not a death threat,
but merely logical deduction and an invitation

all IAW leftist Democrat Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel
as both kensi pupa and Nads should know

kensi

Jul 28, 2019, 4:29:49 AM7/28/19
On 7/27/2019 7:32 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:19:00 +0200, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Here, let me repeat the contents of the OP for you:
>>
>> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that
>> the recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural
>> climate cycle:
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99
>>
>> [It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
>> facts and evidence.]

*crickets*, natch.

kensi

Jul 28, 2019, 4:33:04 AM7/28/19
On 7/27/2019 7:34 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> Does that cause you any kind of special pain or anguish?
>>
>> Well it does seem odd that she'd want a fucking Nazi like you, but if
>> she does, it isn't my business to say she shouldn't.
>>
>> But I do hope you aren't stalking someone who *doesn't* return your
>> affections. Because then it might be necessary to get the police involved.
>
> Who are you babbling about now? You're the only "she" in this conversation.

You've already forgotten about the transwoman you were incessantly and
obsessively foaming about yesterday around noon? It's not even been 24
hours.

Get that fucking memory of yours checked, pronto. It could be serious.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 28, 2019, 6:36:05 AM7/28/19
On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 10:29:47 +0200, kensi

>>>It is.
>>
>>Well, it's not. I changed it. Try and keep up.

>*crickets*

I knew you'd give up after I pointed out the obvious.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 28, 2019, 6:38:06 AM7/28/19
I was thinking about that, but then this freak would probably sue
anyway.

It's obvious he's doing it for the money and the attention. I wouldn't
mind some Hell's Angels giving him some attention, though.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 28, 2019, 6:40:43 AM7/28/19
On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 10:33:01 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>>Well it does seem odd that she'd want [..]
>>
>>Who are you babbling about now? You're the only "she" in this
>>conversation.

>You've already forgotten about the transwoman you were incessantly and
>obsessively foaming about yesterday around noon? It's not even been 24
>hours.

Um, are you high again? I've been talking about the "transwoman" in
this very post. It's not a "she." "She" is a woman. This is a man.
It's a man who wants to be a woman, but will never ever be a woman,
since you can't change from a man to a woman, no matter how much you
want to, or how mentally ill you might be.

I can see why you're so confused, though. You're a liberal.

Skeeter

Jul 28, 2019, 8:21:33 AM7/28/19
In article <qhjmjs$pt5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 7/27/2019 7:34 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> > <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

> >> Well it does seem odd that she'd want a fucking Nazi like you, but if
> >> she does, it isn't my business to say she shouldn't.
> >>
> >> But I do hope you aren't stalking someone who *doesn't* return your
> >> affections. Because then it might be necessary to get the police involved.
> >
> > Who are you babbling about now? You're the only "she" in this conversation.
>
> You've already forgotten about the transwoman you were incessantly and
> obsessively foaming about yesterday around noon? It's not even been 24
> hours.
>
> Get that fucking memory of yours checked, pronto. It could be serious.

Transwimmen are not "she's"

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 28, 2019, 8:39:59 AM7/28/19
Kensi knows this. She just wants to pretend she doesn't, to invite
more abuse. She's not unlike Snit in this regard.

kensi

Jul 29, 2019, 6:52:03 AM7/29/19
On 7/28/2019 8:21 AM, Skeeter wrote:
> Transwimmen are not "she's"

They are too, you bigoted unflushed buttnut.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 29, 2019, 7:01:16 AM7/29/19
On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 12:52:00 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 7/28/2019 8:21 AM, Skeeter wrote:
>> Transwimmen are not "she's"
>
>They are too, you bigoted unflushed buttnut.

No, they are men who want to be women. Everyone knows this. It's
settled science.

Skeeter

Jul 29, 2019, 8:44:27 AM7/29/19
In article <qhmj4g$1cs1$4...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

> On 7/28/2019 8:21 AM, Skeeter wrote:
> > Transwimmen are not "she's"
>
> They are too, you bigoted unflushed buttnut.

Explain how. You always argue about science and facts. The fact is if
you are born a male, you are a male. Science proves it.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jul 29, 2019, 9:47:58 AM7/29/19
On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 06:44:22 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<l...@qmail.com>" determined that the following was of great importance
<MPG.37a8980cf...@news.eternal-september.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Inarticle<qhmj4g$1cs1$4...@gioia.aioe.org>,kkensington01
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡@gmail.nospam.invalidsays...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡On7/28/20198:21AM,Skeeterwrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Transwimmenarenot"she's"
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Theyaretoo,youbigotedunflushedbuttnut.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Explainhow.Youalwaysargueaboutscienceandfacts.Thefactisif
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡youarebornamale,youareamale.Scienceprovesit.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

it's kinda like how there are ppl born female who are more manly that your scrawny ass will ever dream of being.

hth

[...]

Nadegda

Jul 30, 2019, 8:23:22 PM7/30/19
On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 10:29:47 +0200, kensi wrote:

> On 7/27/2019 7:32 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:19:00 +0200, kensi
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Here, let me repeat the contents of the OP for you:
>>>
>>> This paper should finally stop climate change deniers claiming that
>>> the recent observed coherent global warming is part of a natural
>>> climate cycle:
>>>
>>> https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-
on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99

>>> [It should, but it won't, because deniers are k0Oks who are immune to
>>> facts and evidence.]
>
> *crickets*, natch.

Since you killfiled that creep, I guess you'll need me to tell you that
the crickets are still chirping away here. Kooky Klaus did drool out a
followup, but it didn't address any of the above, and since then there's
been nothing at all.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

Nadegda

Jul 30, 2019, 8:24:41 PM7/30/19
On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 10:33:01 +0200, kensi wrote:

> On 7/27/2019 7:34 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> Well it does seem odd that she'd want a fucking Nazi like you, but if
>>> she does, it isn't my business to say she shouldn't.
>>>
>>> But I do hope you aren't stalking someone who *doesn't* return your
>>> affections. Because then it might be necessary to get the police
>>> involved.
>>
>> Who are you babbling about now? You're the only "she" in this
>> conversation.
>
> You've already forgotten about the transwoman you were incessantly and
> obsessively foaming about yesterday around noon? It's not even been 24
> hours.
>
> Get that fucking memory of yours checked, pronto. It could be serious.

SPANKY-SPANKY!

<snicker>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 30, 2019, 8:31:48 PM7/30/19
Hard for Kensi to "spank" someone when she's running as fast as she
can in the opposite direction.

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

If I'd have know it would be this easy I'd have roughed her up a long
time ago.

Tel the truth. You like it rough too, don't you?

Skeeter

Jul 31, 2019, 9:32:53 AM7/31/19
In article <qhqn1n$2am$2...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 10:29:47 +0200, kensi wrote:
>
> > On 7/27/2019 7:32 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

> on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99

> > *crickets*, natch.
>
> Since you killfiled that creep, I guess you'll need me to tell you that
> the crickets are still chirping away here. Kooky Klaus did drool out a
> followup, but it didn't address any of the above, and since then there's
> been nothing at all.

You kilfile someone and then scream crickets when you don't see a
response? Are you a snit clone?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 31, 2019, 9:38:39 AM7/31/19
And then complain when they GET a response. Is it Strawberry Week?

[chuckle]