Who is man's God?

mitchr...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2021, 3:19:16 PM9/10/21

Sep 10, 2021, 8:04:46 PM9/10/21
On 9/10/2021 2:19 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

Sep 10, 2021, 11:41:12 PM9/10/21

Sep 11, 2021, 6:01:32 AM9/11/21

Sep 11, 2021, 1:45:20 PM9/11/21
Man needed a missing link to
be his own God.

Mitchell Raemsch

The Starmaker

Sep 11, 2021, 1:59:52 PM9/11/21
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> what about the missing link?
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

There is no link so there is no missing link. It is only scientists with
missing a rock in their brains.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2021, 2:18:43 PM9/11/21
On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 10:59:52 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > what about the missing link?
> >
> > Mitchell Raemsch
> There is no link so there is no missing link.

Then what is emergence of new species evolution
that is different in that it leaves no fossils?
The rest of evolution has a fossil...

Mitchell Raemsch

Serg io

Sep 11, 2021, 2:25:54 PM9/11/21
you have 2 feet
Monkeys have 2 feet

therefore you are a monkey.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2021, 2:37:01 PM9/11/21
You have a monkey brain... not me...

The Starmaker

Sep 11, 2021, 2:40:27 PM9/11/21
Did she have hair like a monkey? How did mitch lose all that hair??

The Starmaker

Sep 11, 2021, 2:41:18 PM9/11/21
no hair..

Michael Moroney

Sep 11, 2021, 7:01:59 PM9/11/21
What do you mean, you have no brain at all? I would have thought you
would have inherited a monkey brain from your parents. I guess that
explains your postings.

The Starmaker

Sep 11, 2021, 7:34:17 PM9/11/21
The Starmaker wrote:

> Serg io wrote:
> >
> > On 9/10/2021 2:19 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > what about the missing link?
> > >
> > > Mitchell Raemsch
> > >

> > you mean your monkey mom ?
>
> Did she have hair like a monkey? How did mitch lose all that hair??

I mean, I don't recall seeing any woman naked with...monkey hair.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2021, 10:09:04 PM9/11/21
On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 4:34:17 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Serg io wrote:

Man didn't invent God he is playing Him instead...

Serg io

Sep 11, 2021, 11:54:01 PM9/11/21
On 9/11/2021 6:34 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> Serg io wrote:

>>> you mean your monkey mom ?
>>
>> Did she have hair like a monkey? How did mitch lose all that hair??
>
> I mean, I don't recall seeing any woman naked with...monkey hair.

bet yo mama shaved twice a day.
Shaved legs, arms, her monkey face, shaved all over,
used a case of Barbasol shaving cream a week,

The Starmaker

Sep 12, 2021, 2:24:38 AM9/12/21
wat i meant was, there is no link between monkeys and people because
people don't have monkey hair.

Serg io

Sep 12, 2021, 11:39:23 AM9/12/21
On 9/12/2021 1:25 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Serg io wrote:

>>> I mean, I don't recall seeing any woman naked with...monkey hair.
>>>

>> bet yo mama shaved twice a day.
>> Shaved legs, arms, her monkey face, shaved all over,
>> used a case of Barbasol shaving cream a week,
> wat i meant was, there is no link between monkeys and people because
> people don't have monkey hair.

cept yo mama

mitchr...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2021, 2:54:54 PM9/12/21

I am an atheist.. to man playing God...

Paul Alsing

Sep 12, 2021, 3:46:35 PM9/12/21
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 11:54:54 AM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> I am an atheist.. to man playing God...

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-xpm-2011-jul-18-la-oe-thompson-atheism-20110718-story.html

The Starmaker

Sep 12, 2021, 4:44:47 PM9/12/21
you still don't understand..I mean there is no link between monkeys and people, as there is no link
between monkeys and chickens, and no link between chickens and people.

Paul Alsing

Sep 12, 2021, 8:42:26 PM9/12/21
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 1:44:47 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

> ...I mean there is no link between monkeys and people

Are you quite sure about this claim?

https://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/permanent/human-origins/understanding-our-past/dna-comparing-humans-and-chimps

"... scientists compare their DNA, an essential molecule that's the instruction manual for building each species. Humans and chimps share a surprising 98.8 percent of their DNA. How can we be so similar--and yet so different?"

The Starmaker

Sep 13, 2021, 12:07:26 AM9/13/21
The 98.8 is what known in the 'scientific community' as if the facts
don't fit the theory, change the facts. Bias fraud. Quite common in your
community.

a pig and a chimpanzee is only a one percent difference...maybe you like
a pig with lipstick.

99, 98.8, ...those numbers keep getting lower.

Did man come from pig if there is only a differnce of one percent from a
chimpanzee???

The Starmaker

Sep 13, 2021, 2:02:03 AM9/13/21
The Starmaker wrote:

> Paul Alsing wrote:
> >
> > On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 1:44:47 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > > ...I mean there is no link between monkeys and people
> >
> > Are you quite sure about this claim?
> >
> > https://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/permanent/human-origins/understanding-our-past/dna-comparing-humans-and-chimps
> >
> > "... scientists compare their DNA, an essential molecule that's the instruction manual for building each species. Humans and chimps share a surprising 98.8 percent of their DNA. How can we be so similar--and yet so different?"
>
> The 98.8 is what known in the 'scientific community' as if the facts
> don't fit the theory, change the facts. Bias fraud. Quite common in your
> community.
>
> a pig and a chimpanzee is only a one percent difference...maybe you like
> a pig with lipstick.
>
> 99, 98.8, ...those numbers keep getting lower.
>
> Did man come from pig if there is only a differnce of one percent from a
> chimpanzee???

In otherwords, when you look at the numbers...a dog is closer to a human
being than a chimpnazee.

99, 98.8, chimpanzee is already down to the 70's.

Why do you people fall for these exaggerated numbers of 98.8?

Junk Science.

Paul Alsing

Sep 13, 2021, 5:59:42 PM9/13/21
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 11:02:03 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Paul Alsing wrote:

> > > Are you quite sure about this claim?
> > >
> > > https://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/permanent/human-origins/understanding-our-past/dna-comparing-humans-and-chimps
> > >
> > > "... scientists compare their DNA, an essential molecule that's the instruction manual for building each species. Humans and chimps share a surprising 98.8 percent of their DNA. How can we be so similar--and yet so different?"
> >
> > The 98.8 is what known in the 'scientific community' as if the facts
> > don't fit the theory, change the facts. Bias fraud. Quite common in your
> > community.
> >
> > a pig and a chimpanzee is only a one percent difference...maybe you like
> > a pig with lipstick.
> >
> > 99, 98.8, ...those numbers keep getting lower.
> >
> > Did man come from pig if there is only a differnce of one percent from a
> > chimpanzee???
> In otherwords, when you look at the numbers...a dog is closer to a human
> being than a chimpnazee.
>

> 99, 98.8, chimpanzee is already down to the 70's.
>

> Why do you people fall for these exaggerated numbers of 98.8?

Again, your evidence for this claim is exactly what?

Serg io

Sep 13, 2021, 6:22:45 PM9/13/21
...his BONG told him so...

The Starmaker

Sep 13, 2021, 6:44:02 PM9/13/21
EVIDENCE??? Before you start throwing numbers at me from incomplete DNA mapping fron the year 1974, how about you
start throwing numbers at me from the year 2021! Your third grade Textbooks are out of date.

Right now your human DNA is much closer to a dog than a pig...

and you know girls all say..."All men are dogs!"

Pig!

oink oink

Serg io

Sep 13, 2021, 6:58:19 PM9/13/21
you have oinky oinky mama ? I thought you had monkey monkey mama....

The Starmaker

Sep 13, 2021, 7:24:03 PM9/13/21
Let me ask you a Question...

if they map the DNA of a dog,
and then they map the DNA of a pig,
and then they finish mapping the DNA of a chimpanzee...

if the number for the chimpanzee goes down to 95,

does that mean they will change the numbers on the
pig and the dog to reflect a lower number then the chimpanzee?

Or will the dog get first billing?

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 13, 2021, 7:27:21 PM9/13/21
He thought he saw the face of God in the exhaled smoke from a massive
bong rip. Faces in the clouds...? lol. ;^)

Paul Alsing

Sep 13, 2021, 10:21:45 PM9/13/21
On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 3:44:02 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> Paul Alsing wrote:

> > > In otherwords, when you look at the numbers...a dog is closer to a human
> > > being than a chimpnazee.
> > >

> > > 99, 98.8, chimpanzee is already down to the 70's.
> > >

> > > Why do you people fall for these exaggerated numbers of 98.8?
> >
> > Again, your evidence for this claim is exactly what?

> EVIDENCE??? Before you start throwing numbers at me from incomplete DNA mapping fron the year 1974, how about you start throwing numbers at me from the year 2021! Your third grade Textbooks are out of date.

Ok, so you have no evidence to support your claim that the DNA of chimps and humans is 98.8 percent the same. I get it because you NEVER have any evidence to support your claims.

> Right now your human DNA is much closer to a dog than a pig...

Well, not according to this source...

https://thednatests.com/how-much-dna-do-humans-share-with-other-animals/

.. which states that pigs and humans share 98% of their DNA whereas dogs and humans share 84%. At the end of this article is a whole slew of references in support of the data.

Once again, if you have evidence to the contrary, let's see it! Otherwise, STFU.

The Starmaker

Oct 20, 2021, 12:33:16 PM10/20/21
On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:07:46 -0700, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Paul Alsing wrote:
>>
>> On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 1:44:47 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> > ...I mean there is no link between monkeys and people
>>
>> Are you quite sure about this claim?
>>
>> https://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/permanent/human-origins/understanding-our-past/dna-comparing-humans-and-chimps
>>
>> "... scientists compare their DNA, an essential molecule that's the instruction manual for building each species. Humans and chimps share a surprising 98.8 percent of their DNA. How can we be so similar--and yet so different?"
>

>The 98.8 is what known in the 'scientific community' as if the facts
>don't fit the theory, change the facts. Bias fraud. Quite common in your
>community.
>
>a pig and a chimpanzee is only a one percent difference...maybe you like
>a pig with lipstick.
>

>99, 98.8, ...those numbers keep getting lower.
>

>Did man come from pig if there is only a differnce of one percent from a
>chimpanzee???

https://dnyuz.com/2021/10/19/in-a-first-surgeons-attached-a-pig-kidney-to-a-human-and-it-worked/

So, sure it worked...a pig DNA is closer to human DNA than a
monkey. (but you're not suppose to know that. 'they' want you to
continue thinking and believing a chimpanzee is closer.)

besides, a lot of you guys marry a pig with lipstick on more than a
girl who looks like a chimpanzee.

but girls do look more attractive with a tail...

What happen to all yous guys tails???? when did it fall off?

mitchr...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2021, 2:00:49 PM10/20/21
You can blame man not God...

Ayaz Siddiqi

Oct 21, 2021, 12:54:56 AM10/21/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:00:49 PM UTC+1, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> You can blame man not God...

y, has god gone on holiday?

must be what they mean from horse racing... all the mind control victims dancing for their masters.

Rich and beautiful man

Oct 21, 2021, 5:34:41 AM10/21/21
I dunno..........