in 1999 i gave them llove and agic wonders for them but they moreover demanded that would be for a girl so they's see someone bleedding to feed their apetites

1 view

_

Aug 9, 2022, 12:21:50 PMAug 9
in 1999 i gave them llove and agic wonders for them but they moreover
demanded that would be for a girl so they's see someone bleedding to
feed their apetites and eat me and play me for a fool>>those
dinossairs from america the more i gave them the more they demanded
sacrifice from me and they are never happy, always feeding themselves
from the bleeders and tehy claimed ownership over my life over my
soul>>dont you all ask me forgiveness at once im not even human
ricght?!?!?