Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

Doug Biondi

Dec 3, 2022, 9:41:25 AM12/3/22
Michael Moroney wrote:

> ☠️ of Math and ☠ of Physics Archimedes "antimath" Plutonium
> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
>> MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics &
>> logic by Archimedes Plutonium
>
> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann 2) Ludwig Hansen

idiot. CCCP is never been dissolved. The uKraine is still CCCP territory,
and the Russian intervention is a *POLICE* action against an international
khazar crime syndicate. Capitalist america bidan and dirty english khazar
goy pigs are involved, damaging Europe planed by intent. Proofs

Benjamin Fulford on the "Invasion" of Ukraine, a Criminal State of the
Khazarian Mafia
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/AbXdh3dc16ki

so we are dealing with an international khazar crime syndicate in uKraine.
Same thing with the "vaccines", aimed to kill people in planetary
genocide.

whodat

Dec 3, 2022, 10:00:02 AM12/3/22
On 12/3/2022 8:41 AM, Doug Biondi wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
>
>> ☠️ of Math and ☠ of Physics Archimedes "antimath" Plutonium
>> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
>>> MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics &
>>> logic by Archimedes Plutonium
>>
>> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann 2) Ludwig Hansen
>
> idiot. CCCP is never been dissolved.

Next someone will jump in and say the same about the Roman Empire.

I learned the meaning and consequences of "de-facto" in high school. Is
your Russian education so lacking?

Doug Biondi

Dec 3, 2022, 10:09:04 AM12/3/22
whodat wrote:

> On 12/3/2022 8:41 AM, Doug Biondi wrote:
>> Michael Moroney wrote:
>>
>>> ☠️ of Math and ☠ of Physics Archimedes "antimath" Plutonium
>>> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
>>>
>>> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann 2) Ludwig Hansen
>>
>> idiot. CCCP is never been dissolved.
>
> Next someone will jump in and say the same about the Roman Empire.

you don't undrestand english, you fucking imbecile. Listen to the man. Is
him saying, from reliable sources. Not me. You fucking braindead imbecile.
It's an international *_crime_syndicate_*, obvious for everybody, except
idiots like you.

Doug Biondi

Dec 3, 2022, 10:17:34 AM12/3/22
whodat wrote:

> On 12/3/2022 8:41 AM, Doug Biondi wrote:
>> Michael Moroney wrote:
>>> ☠️ of Math and ☠ of Physics Archimedes "antimath" Plutonium
>>> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
>>> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann 2) Ludwig Hansen
>> idiot. CCCP is never been dissolved. The uKraine is still CCCP
>> territory, and the Russian intervention is a *POLICE* action against an
>> international khazar crime syndicate. Capitalist america bidan and
>> dirty english khazar goy pigs are involved, damaging Europe planed by
>> intent. Proofs
>> Benjamin Fulford on the "Invasion" of Ukraine, a Criminal State of the
>> Khazarian Mafia
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/AbXdh3dc16ki
>>
>> so we are dealing with an international khazar crime syndicate in
>> uKraine. Same thing with the "vaccines", aimed to kill people in
>> planetary genocide.

watch the big balancing dick of the *Michael* obama. Clearly a
*crime_syndicate*. Eight years, a man as the "first_lady". This crime
syndicate makes people vomit. Disgusting.

💥The Scariest Movie Ever Made 2020 (P1)
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/uwBRQniyPFgY].

whodat

Dec 3, 2022, 2:14:58 PM12/3/22
On 12/3/2022 9:08 AM, Doug Biondi wrote:
> whodat wrote:

>>> idiot. CCCP is never been dissolved.
>>
>> Next someone will jump in and say the same about the Roman Empire.
>
> you don't undrestand english, you fucking imbecile. Listen to the man. Is
> him saying, from reliable sources. Not me. You fucking braindead imbecile.
> It's an international *_crime_syndicate_*, obvious for everybody, except
> idiots like you.

Class always tells

whodat

Dec 3, 2022, 2:17:54 PM12/3/22

Although the posting claims to cite me, there is nothing from me
in the posting below. Looks like whatever passes for Biondi's brains
is fried.

Doug Biondi

Dec 3, 2022, 3:33:41 PM12/3/22
retarded dementia hit whodat wrote:

> Although the posting claims to cite me, there is nothing from me in the
> posting below. Looks like whatever passes for Biondi's brains is fried.

this retarded is top-posting, unable to find own shit. What an idiot.

Trolidan7

Dec 3, 2022, 4:55:23 PM12/3/22
On 12/3/22 6:41 AM, Doug Biondi wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
>
>> ☠️ of Math and ☠ of Physics Archimedes "antimath" Plutonium
>> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
>>> MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics &
>>> logic by Archimedes Plutonium
>>
>> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann 2) Ludwig Hansen
>
> idiot. CCCP is never been dissolved.

Bonk.

These offices have been vacant since the early 1990s.

You can check out the Wikipedia articles if you want to.

No one has held these positions - this seems to verify
that the USSR was dissolved.

The Constitution of the USSR explicitly said that SSRs
could secede.

In the early 1990s, Russia seceded from the Soviet
Union.

Now when Americans want to feel good about genocide,
they can all talk about how they feel so good that
Lincoln killed a lot of white southern people and
say that southrins have no 'culture' or 'ethnicity'.

And of course, they were also enslaving the African
Americans at the time also.

But wait. The US Civil war was not genocide. Or
was it?

The Constitution of the Soviet Union explicitly
said that SSRs could secede.

Did this have anything to do with Poland? Remember,
Poland is flying the red and white flag of the
Czech Legion - right now.

Not really sure.

> The uKraine is still CCCP territory,
> and the Russian intervention is a *POLICE* action against an international
> khazar crime syndicate. Capitalist america bidan and dirty english khazar
> goy pigs are involved, damaging Europe planed by intent. Proofs

The police shoot black people in the United States all the time
because of the color of their skin. The police can be criminals
just like everyone else.

Will the police then change the color of they skin by 'lying
until they are blue in the face'? 'I did not shoot that
person because of the color of their skin.' Well, who knows ... .

> Benjamin Fulford on the "Invasion" of Ukraine, a Criminal State of the
> Khazarian Mafia

The 'laws' exist in the nuclear powers for one purpose. So that
horrible monsters called 'heads of state' or 'heads of government'
can murder millions of people based upon whim. The judges of these
so-called nations stand in conspiracy to murder the people of their
countries. They do not contend that their 'heads of state' or
'heads of government' can throw out the word 'insurrection' based
upon whim, and murder millions or billions of their citizens based
upon whim.

Texas contends that it has legally seceded from the United States.

What does that fellow called 'Joe Biden' do? Attempt to attack Texas
with nuclear weapons or the US military in general?

What is it the duty of the armed forces of the United States to do?

Arrest Joe Biden and send all records of his actions to the US
Congress for impeachment and removal from office for the attempted
murder of US citizens.

Ukraine contends that it has legally seceded from the Soviet Union.

What does that fellow called 'Vladimir Putin' do? Attempt to attack
Ukraine possibly with nuclear weapons or at least the Russian military
in general?

What is it the duty of the armed forces of the Soviet Union to do?

Arrest Vladimir Putin and send all records of his actions to the Russian
Legislature for impeachment and removal from office for the attempted
murder of USSR citizens.

Since the Russian army is closer to Putin it is easier for the Russian
army to do this than the Ukrainian army.

> so we are dealing with an international khazar crime syndicate in uKraine.
> Same thing with the "vaccines", aimed to kill people in planetary
> genocide.

Khazars, Cossacks, or Kazakhs? It is all very confusing.

There are some videos out there that give the idea that
a vast number of Russian men are attempting to go to
Kazakhstan over the issue.

Did the US Supreme Court rule that black is white and white
is black or false is true and true is false when it decreed
in 'Arver vs United States' that 'the draft is not slavery'
during WWI?

Well, who knows ... .

Doug Biondi

Dec 3, 2022, 5:46:05 PM12/3/22
Trolidan7 wrote:

> On 12/3/22 6:41 AM, Doug Biondi wrote:
>> Michael Moroney wrote:
>>
>>> ☠️ of Math and ☠ of Physics Archimedes "antimath" Plutonium
>>> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
>>>
>>> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann 2) Ludwig Hansen
>>
>> idiot. CCCP is never been dissolved.
>
> Bonk. These offices have been vacant since the early 1990s.

idiot. Not in legal term. It still exists and is accountable. The
"independence" to the dialects was given to get out of the economic crash,
caused by the capitalism from west. When you sell cheap to the
money_makers, you are to expect your own crash. Proofs

Benjamin Fulford on the "Invasion" of Ukraine, a Criminal State of the
Khazarian Mafia
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/AbXdh3dc16ki

which concludes, the zelenske is a *panama_papers* paid puppet, running
the *_crime_syndicate_*, involving capitalist thieves from other countries
and continents. The territory became a nazi shithole, which has to be
policed.

Dakota Vico

Dec 4, 2022, 1:13:17 PM12/4/22
Volney wrote:

> On 12/3/2022 9:41 AM, Doug Biondi wrote:
>> Michael Moroney wrote:
>>
>>> ☠️ of Math and ☠ of Physics Archimedes "antimath" Plutonium
>>> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
>>>
>>> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann 2) Ludwig Hansen
>>
>> idiot. CCCP is never been dissolved. The uKraine is still CCCP
>> territory,
>
> No, vatnik. Both Russia and Ukraine voluntarily withdrew/seceded from
> the

it's not him saying it, you fucking imbecile, but america. Reread this
scientific paper, fucking stupid, to undrestand more.

Benjamin Fulford on the "Invasion" of Ukraine, a Criminal State of the
Khazarian Mafia
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/AbXdh3dc16ki

you polakers, destroyed communism, with an electrician. Now you are
destroying capitalism. Change your khakhole nazi names, then migrate to
america, like the birds, and all become Einstines. The khakhole polakers
shit on their parents graves, killed by the their nazi brothers, they call
now allies. You ugly khakholes. How the fuck are you so ugly and facial
deformed, in america, despite you changed names.

destroyed communism, destroyed europe, EU etc, no you khakholes are
destroying nato and america.