Proof of rail gun having no reaction; reactionless motor for space travel

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 24, 2021, 11:51:32 PM9/24/21
> >> Yeah, science is about truth, and the truth is determined by evidence in the form of experiments and/or observations, neither of which you have to offer.
> >
> > Liar.
> >
> >> Sure, you have videos, but no one can reproduce your results,
> >
> > Liar. Anyone with minimum brains and talent can do that. It can be done easily by high schoolchildren. They are aimed at them, actually. Every physics teacher in every high school should repeat my experiments. They have not done so.
> Yes it is easy to reproduce an "armature" rolling downhill. Trivial in
> fact. The reason why nobody has done so is because doing so is useless,
> there is no science (other than verification gravity exists, I suppose)
> to be gained by doing so.

Liar. They have not repeated my experiments or if they have, they are quiet about it, for reasons earlier explained.

Of course it is easy to make a heavy brass roller go downhill.
It is much more difficult to make it go faster with electrical current through it as in a railgun bullet.
But that is what is done with military rain guns - they do fire small bullets very fast with rail guns, exciting this motion with electricity of the order of millions of amperes.
I have made a rail gun of new design, with a very heavy armature which moves with current, and with current, moves downhill faster than with just gravity. With just 16V it does by shorting the rails generate 2500Amps or so, enough to cause a force measurable even by basic instrumentation.
That is very new but not difficult to do, for it is all very well explained.
Then I have found out what is the extra force upon the armature.
This is done by finding how much faster the armature goes downhill on the rails.
It is very clear that it does go faster with electricity. I have found out how much with video frames.

Once it is accepted that it does go faster with electricity - and this is the point, it does go faster with electricity, but this to my surprise and disgust they did not accept at my PhD viva and for which I had never had anything to do with them - then it gets out faster with greater momentum.

Which means, that it should push back the gun more than it does with just gravity.
Now, that is very difficult to show with military rail guns, which are fixed on some platform.

Again, I made a breakthrough. This new rail gun could be suspended as a pendulum bob. If there is recoil from the gun, then the gun should be pushed back more than when the armature/bullet comes out with greater velocity.

Lo and behold, it does not do so! So there is no recoil from a rail gun, just as predicted from electromagnetics theory (involving creation of magnetic fields with current and these magnetic fields creating force upon any current) in this rail gun case, and from the practical experience of rail gun operators: plenty of literature here which I studied preparatory for my PhD work.

Newton's third law does not apply for the rail gun reaction case. The so-called Lorenz force has no reaction in this technical instance. A great new finding this, which means there can be reactionless motors providing unlimited speed. It is a discovery matching the discovery of fire and the wheel, for human development.

If the third law is broken for this case, the first law must also be broken. That is, if the armature is arrested instead of letting it get out as in the gun, then because of lack of reaction there will be an overall momentum for the system, exactly what I had found theoretically in 1998 and expressed in my book "To the Stars!" written in 1999 and published online in my adda website in early 2000. There I had written that with internal force, it is possible to travel with unlimited speed in free space, and that it leads to a new non destructive relation for mass and energy, that is, e=0.5mVVN(N-k). All mass and energy interchanges are essentially kinetic, following this relation. It is specially good in explaining all explosions. Automatically, this relation throws out the silly laws of thermodynamics - as is obvious, energy is always created and destroyed in the infinite universe.

Good news is, that indeed the whole system went forward more than with just gravity with the application of current, and the distance varied with the amount of current, as per theory. In the experiments done in 2016, the maximum displacement was some 25-30mm. With my latest equipment, that has gone up to around 65mm, just as it should with the same voltage but a bigger gun with improved launch facilities.

I invite all interested people to see the videos to see whether or not the armature moves faster with electrical current. And then, from there to see the implications, all clearly explained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

> If you want actual science, create a video with your "armature" going
> UPhill from your current. Unfortunately, you can't, so you have zero
> contribution to science.

Actual science is what I have done. I have proved my thesis that the rail gun action has no recoil, which was my task. As for what will happen in the future, that will result from investments.

There is no reason for the armature to move uphill to make my case that the pure electrical force upon the rail gun armature has no reaction. All it has to do is move faster with applied current. That it does, though I must say that the professors in RMIT were blind about even this so they failed me.

Biased creatures - pathetic imbeciles that they are - will always seek to demean. They have just enough wits for blind denial on some stupid basis. Good thing about them is that one knows what to expect from those sorts, and so, avoid, avoid them save for fun.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 25, 2021, 4:59:38 PM9/25/21
On 9/24/2021 8:51 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>>> Liar.

[...]

Here is a spaceship for ya... ;^)

https://youtu.be/41zNsqTB7hc?list=PLUkzxeJt28MQZpDD12nNFnfvSEjXM0sBa

lol. Actually, I did a simple experiment using one of my vector field
experiments and this shape popped out:

https://i.ibb.co/0FhkHHD/ct-ship.jpg

Strange!

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 25, 2021, 8:18:40 PM9/25/21
Lol, indeed.
Not rotflw4pita, though.
Spacetime warp bullshit, from silly e=mcc wallah. Another nutcase, the physics world is overly crammed with them.

> https://i.ibb.co/0FhkHHD/ct-ship.jpg
>
> Strange!

Paul Alsing

Sep 25, 2021, 11:42:28 PM9/25/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 8:51:32 PM UTC-7, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:

> Newton's third law does not apply for the rail gun reaction case. The so-called Lorenz force has no reaction in this technical instance. A great new finding this, which means there can be reactionless motors providing unlimited speed. It is a discovery matching the discovery of fire and the wheel, for human development.

This claim alone is enough to declare you to be be-shit crazy!

Case closed!

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 26, 2021, 1:29:03 AM9/26/21
Indignant squeaks!

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 26, 2021, 1:41:26 AM9/26/21
Unfortunately for indignant and impudent squeakers, science is not dogma nor politics. Scientific knowledge is provisional; that is, always up for revision. Revisions under academics and suchlike careerists are always necessarily marginal, as such types flourish by mutual back-scratching, so as not to upset their own plump boats of self-interest.

It takes the hobbyist, industrial researcher, or the brilliant amateur to make the stunning breakthroughs.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Paul Alsing

Sep 26, 2021, 1:46:19 AM9/26/21
On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 10:41:26 PM UTC-7, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, 26 September 2021 at 15:29:03 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> > > This claim alone is enough to declare you to be bat-shit crazy!
> > >
> > > Case closed!

> > Indignant squeaks!

> Unfortunately for indignant and impudent squeakers, science is not dogma nor politics. Scientific knowledge is provisional; that is, always up for revision. Revisions under academics and suchlike careerists are always necessarily marginal, as such types flourish by mutual back-scratching, so as not to upset their own plump boats of self-interest.
>
> It takes the hobbyist, industrial researcher, or the brilliant amateur to make the stunning breakthroughs.

Sorry, Arindam, but the entire community here knows for sure that you are just a bumbling idiot... that's just the way it is...

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 26, 2021, 3:32:30 AM9/26/21
Not so, Dormouse Alsing. Only the three mad freaks of Einsteinian DisgustLand (we all know them don't we) squeal about my work, in various tones ranging from vile abuse to futile putdowns. There is no room for me at your well-laden table! Okay, got the message. But you lot need not keep on stalking me.
The rest here are silent. They have more wits or more shame, so they do not want to make fools of themselves or be known for all time as thugs who tried to strangle the genius.
I have got all the support I need from my family, my friends and relatives, the non-white world specially on the Indian subcontinent; and some worthy whites.

My new ideas have been around since 2000, and got print publication in 2003. Nothing can take that away. In 2017 I published online videos. No one has found any fault in them, so they have passed the most rigorous international scrutiny.

Anyway, no worries for the world, I am still around and working away at this and a lot of other projects, albeit mainly household ones. This scientific work is really complete as science, verified it with better equipment; and I need to concentrate a bit more upon literary matters.

I post here for relaxation and to see what is up, and get invigorated by the abuse from the mad trio. Abuse from the bad is more constructive than praise from the good; whodumbo is excelling at that these days. You too try harder.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Branimir Maksimovic

Sep 26, 2021, 3:39:37 AM9/26/21
On 2021-09-26, Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I post here for relaxation and to see what is up, and get invigorated by the
> abuse from the mad trio. Abuse from the bad is more constructive than praise
> from the good; whodumbo is excelling at that these days. You too try harder.

You post here without knowing how to properly format text in usenet and
expect that anyone here can take you *seriously* :P

--

7-77-777
Evil Sinner!

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 26, 2021, 10:16:15 AM9/26/21
Now this is a new putdown style by the warped ones.

> --
>
> 7-77-777
> Evil Sinner!

Michael Moroney

Sep 26, 2021, 12:03:49 PM9/26/21
On 9/26/2021 3:32 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Sunday, 26 September 2021 at 15:46:19 UTC+10, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 10:41:26 PM UTC-7, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> It takes the hobbyist, industrial researcher, or the brilliant amateur to make the stunning breakthroughs.
>> Sorry, Arindam, but the entire community here knows for sure that you are just a bumbling idiot... that's just the way it is...
>
> Not so, Dormouse Alsing.

Yes, so, Banjo. I have pointed out your video doesn't demonstrate
anything to anyone coming along to watch it. You make claims but make
no measurements. Plus you don't do anything to make it clear to the
casual watcher that something is happening.

Until you do (if you can!), you'll be rightfully ignored by the physics
community as yet another crank.

> I have got all the support I need from my family, my friends and relatives,

What you need are the support of scientists. Which you'll never get
from your amateur video.

> the non-white world specially on the Indian subcontinent;

And your racism pops up again.

> In 2017 I published online videos. No one has found any fault in them, so they have passed the most rigorous international scrutiny.

Liar. I have found fault in them but you don't do anything about it,
preferring to attack me instead.

> Anyway, no worries for the world, I am still around and working away at this and a lot of other projects, albeit mainly household ones. This scientific work is really complete as science, verified it with better equipment; and I need to concentrate a bit more upon literary matters.

And once you kick the bucket, all your "work" will be quickly forgotten.
Just like all the other departed cranks who were once here.

> I post here for relaxation and to see what is up, and get invigorated by the abuse from the mad trio.

And I read and post here because I find cranks such as yourself to be
entertaining. This group is like going to an asylum to watch what
antics the inmates are up to, but without the smell or the risk of being
drooled upon.

Jim Pennino

Sep 26, 2021, 12:46:09 PM9/26/21
Michael Moroney <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote:
> On 9/26/2021 3:32 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>>> Sorry, Arindam, but the entire community here knows for sure that you are just a bumbling idiot... that's just the way it is...
>>
>> Not so, Dormouse Alsing.
>
> Yes, so, Banjo. I have pointed out your video doesn't demonstrate
> anything to anyone coming along to watch it. You make claims but make
> no measurements. Plus you don't do anything to make it clear to the
> casual watcher that something is happening.
>
> Until you do (if you can!), you'll be rightfully ignored by the physics
> community as yet another crank.
>
>> I have got all the support I need from my family, my friends and relatives,
>
> What you need are the support of scientists. Which you'll never get
> from your amateur video.

What he needs is the help of several mental healt professionals.

James McGinn

Sep 26, 2021, 12:51:28 PM9/26/21
Shut the fuck up, moron. You have no insight/understanding to offer. Banerjee doesn't either, AFAICT. But that doesn't mean you troll retards have a point.

You got nothing.

James McGinn / Genius

James McGinn

Sep 26, 2021, 12:54:37 PM9/26/21

> Sorry, Arindam, but the entire community here knows for sure that you are just a bumbling idiot... that's just the way it is...

Nobody cares about your "entire community." Address the content or STFU.

James McGinn / Genius
The 'Missing Link' of Meteorology's Theory of Storms
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16329

whodat

Sep 26, 2021, 12:55:30 PM9/26/21
On 9/26/2021 2:32 AM, worthlooser Dalit pig wearing lipstick Arindam
Banerjee wrote:

[...]

> In 2017 I published online videos. No one has found any fault
> in them, so they have passed the most rigorous international scrutiny.

Fault has been found by all readers with technical knowledge. What you
say here is one of many lies you propound in Usenet.

James McGinn

Sep 26, 2021, 1:05:21 PM9/26/21

> > Not so, Dormouse Alsing.
> Yes, so, Banjo. I have pointed out your video doesn't demonstrate
> anything to anyone coming along to watch it. You make claims but make
> no measurements. Plus you don't do anything to make it clear to the
> casual watcher that something is happening.

This is absolutely true. Arindam, If you can't point to where in your videos something revolutionary is happening and what exactly it is then nobody but your friends and relatives is going to care.

There is nothing new about a fuckin rail gun. Don't tell us about that. Also, all this fluff with your wild-ass predictions about the future are worthless.

If you think you made a discovery then FUCKING TELL US ABOUT THE FUCKING DISCOVERY and just that. Compare and contrast it with what is currently believed.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2021, 2:50:55 PM9/26/21
You need slow down in space travel before you can land...
you had to get near light speed low time first.
your time for your material speeds back up before you
can land. Ship slow down in space is back to fast time
in order as part for landing on the other world.

Mitchell Raemsch

Paul Alsing

Sep 26, 2021, 3:18:59 PM9/26/21
On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 9:51:28 AM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
> On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 8:42:28 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 8:51:32 PM UTC-7, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > Newton's third law does not apply for the rail gun reaction case. The so-called Lorenz force has no reaction in this technical instance. A great new finding this, which means there can be reactionless motors providing unlimited speed. It is a discovery matching the discovery of fire and the wheel, for human development.

> > This claim alone is enough to declare you to be bat-shit crazy!
> >
> > Case closed!

> Shut the fuck up, moron. You have no insight/understanding to offer. Banerjee doesn't either, AFAICT. But that doesn't mean you troll retards have a point.

So, Jimbo, am I to assume that you agree that Arindam has, in fact, disproved Newton's laws of motion? I would not be the least bit surprised that you would, since you don't have the brains given to a ping-pong ball.

> You got nothing.

So you've claimed in the past, but have never shown to be true... but we all know that you are just projecting, again...

> James McGinn / Genius

For a self-proclaimed genius you are pretty danged ignorant!

Michael Moroney

Sep 26, 2021, 3:46:59 PM9/26/21
Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity is forever.

James isn't ignorant, he's stupid.

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 26, 2021, 6:01:15 PM9/26/21
On Monday, 27 September 2021 at 02:03:49 UTC+10, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 9/26/2021 3:32 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> >> Sorry, Arindam, but the entire community here knows for sure that you are just a bumbling idiot... that's just the way it is...
> >
> > Not so, Dormouse Alsing.
> Yes, so, Banjo. I have pointed out your video doesn't demonstrate
> anything to anyone coming along to watch it. You make claims but make
> no measurements. Plus you don't do anything to make it clear to the
> casual watcher that something is happening.

All lies.

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 26, 2021, 6:02:48 PM9/26/21
On Monday, 27 September 2021 at 03:05:21 UTC+10, James McGinn wrote:
> > > Not so, Dormouse Alsing.
> > Yes, so, Banjo. I have pointed out your video doesn't demonstrate
> > anything to anyone coming along to watch it. You make claims but make
> > no measurements. Plus you don't do anything to make it clear to the
> > casual watcher that something is happening.
> This is absolutely true. Arindam, If you can't point to where in your videos something revolutionary is happening and what exactly it is then nobody but your friends and relatives is going to care.

I point that out in the texts at the very beginning.
None so blind as those who will not see.

> There is nothing new about a fuckin rail gun. Don't tell us about that. Also, all this fluff with your wild-ass predictions about the future are worthless.

Arseholes will be arseholes.

Claudius Denk

Sep 26, 2021, 6:28:47 PM9/26/21
On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 3:02:48 PM UTC-7, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Yes, so, Banjo. I have pointed out your video doesn't demonstrate
> > > anything to anyone coming along to watch it. You make claims but make
> > > no measurements. Plus you don't do anything to make it clear to the
> > > casual watcher that something is happening.
> > This is absolutely true. Arindam, If you can't point to where in your videos something revolutionary is happening and what exactly it is then nobody but your friends and relatives is going to care.
> I point that out in the texts at the very beginning.

No you don't, you fucking liar. You just make meaningless claims.

> None so blind as those who will not see.
> >
> > There is nothing new about a fuckin rail gun. Don't tell us about that. Also, all this fluff with your wild-ass predictions about the future are worthless.
> Arseholes will be arseholes.

You got nothing!!!

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 26, 2021, 7:09:04 PM9/26/21
On Monday, 27 September 2021 at 08:28:47 UTC+10, claudi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > This is absolutely true. Arindam, If you can't point to where in your videos something revolutionary is happening and what exactly it is then nobody but your friends and relatives is going to care.
> > I point that out in the texts at the very beginning.
> No you don't, you fucking liar. You just make meaningless claims.
Liar.
> > None so blind as those who will not see.
> > >
> > > There is nothing new about a fuckin rail gun. Don't tell us about that. Also, all this fluff with your wild-ass predictions about the future are worthless.
> > Arseholes will be arseholes.
> You got nothing!!!
I got idiots around.

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 26, 2021, 7:31:21 PM9/26/21
On Monday, 27 September 2021 at 09:09:04 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Monday, 27 September 2021 at 08:28:47 UTC+10, claudi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > I point that out in the texts at the very beginning.
> > No you don't, you fucking liar. You just make meaningless claims.
> Liar.
> > > None so blind as those who will not see.

> > > Arseholes will be arseholes.
> > You got nothing!!!
> I got idiots around.
I mean, of course, here in this newsgroup where idiots pullulate. Some among them are devils, others not quite so. But they are all idiots, and mad to various degrees.
Most fortunately for me, not so in real life where I reside among the most wonderful people in the magical land of Australia; very comfortably, in the lap of luxury.
I got the best.
The wretches here increase my self-satisfaction.
I may sound cruel, but that is only to be kind.
Recant, repent, you Einsteinian idiots.

Michael Moroney

Sep 26, 2021, 8:11:33 PM9/26/21
On 9/26/2021 6:28 PM, Claudius Denk wrote:
>>> This is absolutely true. Arindam, If you can't point to where in your videos something revolutionary is happening and what exactly it is then nobody but your friends and relatives is going to care.
>> I point that out in the texts at the very beginning.
>
> No you don't, you fucking liar. You just make meaningless claims.

You should talk, Claudius, I mean James, or whichever sock you have on now.

>> None so blind as those who will not see.
>>>
>>> There is nothing new about a fuckin rail gun. Don't tell us about that. Also, all this fluff with your wild-ass predictions about the future are worthless.
>> Arseholes will be arseholes.
>
> You got nothing!!!

Wow, Banjo scores a "You got nothing!!!" goal off James! How did that
happen?

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 26, 2021, 11:19:03 PM9/26/21
On Monday, 27 September 2021 at 04:50:55 UTC+10, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> You need slow down in space travel before you can land...

Yes.

> you had to get near light speed low time first.

You travel a few times faster than light, to get to the stars.
My ships will accelerate at 10g for half the distance and decelerate at -10g for half the distance, by turning around pi phase.

Let us see how long it will take to make a round trip from Proxima Centauri.

Half distance to it is 2 light years (roughly).
Which is 2*365*24*60*60*3*10^8 meters.
Or 1.9*10^16m
From the formula
S=0.5gtt, let us find t or time in seconds to reach half the distance to the nearest star.
1.9*10^16 = 0.5*10*9.8*tt
or tt = .19*10^16
or t=.36*10^8 s

return trip will be 4t or 1.44*10^8 s
which is about 4.6 years.

> your time for your material speeds back up before you
> can land. Ship slow down in space is back to fast time
> in order as part for landing on the other world.

Yes

> Mitchell Raemsch

Glad to see a sensible post from Mitch.

Paul Alsing

Sep 26, 2021, 11:47:29 PM9/26/21
On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 8:19:03 PM UTC-7, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:

> Glad to see a sensible post from Mitch.

There has never been such a thing as a sensible post from Mitch... just as there is no such thing as a sensible post for YOU, Arindam... you are both just plain nuts...

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 27, 2021, 2:28:02 AM9/27/21
LOL! Check this shit out... Thee vector field can even make 3d
volumetric beings that are on board the craft:

http://siggrapharts.ning.com/photo/alien-anatomy

LOL!