Publishing AP's 151st book // TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College by Archimedes Plutonium

1 view

Archimedes Plutonium

Oct 20, 2021, 3:16:05 AM10/20/21
Thank the Lord God Almighty for publishing this 151st book of AP. It was a long struggle of a year, with drought. This is one of my most important books to publish for it sets the trend in physics education for the next 30 years, much as Feynman set the trend in 1960s. I wanted to publish as fast as I could considering the pandemic of covid-19. I did not want to see me in a hospital without this book published. So I set a sharp pace. I will likely have to revise often, and that is the beauty of Ebooks, so simple to alter, change and revise. This book is revolutionary and groundbreaking in terms of physics education and throws out all Old Physics 1st year college physics textbooks.

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: This is AP's 151st book of science published. It is one of my most important books of science because 1st year college physics is so impressionable on students, if they should continue with physics, or look elsewhere for a career. And also, physics is a crossroad to all the other hard core sciences, where physics course is mandatory such as in chemistry or even biology. I have endeavored to make physics 1st year college to be as easy and simple to learn. In this endeavor to make physics super easy, I have made the writing such that you will see core ideas in all capital letters as single sentences as a educational tool. And I have made this textbook chapter writing follow a logical pattern of both algebra and geometry concepts, throughout. The utmost importance of logic in physics needs to be seen and understood. For I have never seen a physics book, prior to this one that is logical. Every Old Physics textbook I have seen is scatter-brained in topics and in writing. I use as template book of Halliday & Resnick because a edition of H&R was one I was taught physics at University of Cincinnati in 1969. And in 1969, I had a choice of majors, do I major in geology, or mathematics, or in physics, for I will graduate from UC in 1972. For me, geology was too easy, but physics was too tough, so I ended up majoring in mathematics. If I had been taught in 1969 using this textbook that I have written, I would have ended up majoring in physics, my first love. For physics is not hard, not hard at all, once you clear out the mistakes and the obnoxious worthless mathematics that clutters up Old Physics, and the illogic that smothers much of Old Physics.

Maybe it was good that I had those impressions of physics education of poor education, which still exists throughout physics today. Because maybe I am forced to write this book, because of that awful experience of learning physics in 1969. Without that awful experience, maybe this textbook would have never been written by me.

Cover picture is the template book of Halliday & Resnick, 1988, 3rd edition Fundamentals of Physics and sitting on top are cut outs of "half bent circles, bent at 90 degrees" to imitate magnetic monopoles. Magnetic Monopoles revolutionizes physics education, and separates-out, what is Old Physics from what is New Physics.

The world needs a new standard in physics education since Feynman set the standard in 1960s with his "Lectures on Physics" that lasted until about 1990 and then AP's Atom Totality theory caused Feynman's Lectures to be completely outdated. And so much has changed in physics since 1960s that AP now sets the new world standard in physics education with this series of textbooks.

To be a Master of physics or Calculus or Mathematics, has to be seen in "signs and signals". Can you correct the mistakes and errors of Old Physics, of Old Calculus, of Old Math? If you cannot clean up the fakery of Old Physics, of Old Calculus, of Old Math, you have no business, no reason to write a physics, calculus or math textbook. There is an old legend in England about King Arthur, and the legend goes, that the King is the one who pulls Excalibur out of the iron anvil. Pulling the sword out of the anvil is a metaphor for Cleaning up all the mistakes and errors of Old Physics, of Old Calculus, of Old Math. You have to clean up and clear out the mistakes and errors of the past, for Physics to move forward.

Should you write a textbook on Calculus, if you cannot see that the slant cut in a cone is a oval, never the ellipse? Of course not. Should you write a Calculus textbook if you cannot do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? Of course not. Should you write a physics textbook if you cannot ask the question, which is the atom's real true electron, is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole.

Feynman was the prior King of Physics before AP showed up. Feynman wrote the last textbook in 1960s to guide physics forward, and although Feynman did not clean up much of Old Physics, he did direct the way forward in that Electricity and Magnetism in his Quantum Electrodynamics was the way forward. It would have been nice for Feynman to have found that it is impossible for a 0.5MeV particle to be the atom's electron moving near the speed of light outside the proton of hydrogen and still remain an atom, thus all atoms collapse. It would have been nice for Feynman to say the muon is the real atom's electron and that the 0.5MeV particle was Dirac's magnetic monopole. But it just was not in the fated cards of Feynman's physics. Yet, his textbook served the leadership of physics from 1960 to 1990. Time we have the new replacement of physics textbook.

Now, in 2021, we need a new textbook that carries all of physics forward into the future for the next 100 years, and that is what this textbook is. I predict this textbook will carry physics forward to at least year 2100, and if I am lucky, perhaps my book will last for thousands of years as the standard bearer of Physics education.

I will use Halliday and Resnick textbook as template to garner work exercise problems for 1st year and 2nd year college. For 3rd and senior year college physics I will directly use Feynman's Lectures and QED, quantum electrodynamics. Correcting Feynman and setting the stage that all of physics is-- All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.

Much and most of 20th century physics was error filled and illogical physics, dead end , stupid paths such as General Relativity, Big Bang, Black holes, gravity waves, etc etc. Dead end stupidity is much of Old Physics of the 20th century. What distinguishes Feynman, is he kept his head above the water by concentrating almost exclusively on Electrodynamics. He remarked words to the effect== "QED is the most precise, most accurate theory in all of physics". And, that is true, given All is Atom, and Atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.

This textbook is going to set the world standard on college physics education. Because I have reduced the burden of mathematics, reduced it to be almost what I call -- difficult-free-math. I mean, easy-math. Meaning that all functions and equations of math and physics are just polynomials. All functions of math and physics are polynomials. Making calculus super super easy because all you ever do is plug in the Power rules for derivative and integral, so that physics math is able to be taught in High School. In other words, physics with almost no math at all-- so to speak, or what can be called as easy as learning add, subtract, multiply, divide.

What makes both math and physics extremely hard to learn and understand is when mathematics never cleans itself up, and never tries to make itself easy. If all of math can be made as easy as add, subtract, multiply, divide, no one would really complain about math or physics. But because math is overrun by kooks (definition of kook: is a person who cares more about fame and fortune than about truth in science), that math has become a incomprehensible trash pile and the worst of all the sciences, and because the math is so difficult, it carried over into physics, making physics difficult.
And that may sound like a contradiction that AP ended up majoring in mathematics, rather than his first love of physics. But not a contradiction in truth. Because in Old Physics, you have not only a use of the messed up dirty Old Math, but you have use of what I call "idealisms" in Old Physics. Idealisms are "suppose this and that.... " "imagine a ball of mass moving in space....." So Old Physics not only had the tangled mess of kook math of trigonometry everywhere and thousands of silly rules for calculus. But Old Physics had a fakery contraption of "idealism". I ended up majoring in mathematics, although math was a mess, but at least I could still navigate in that mess. But I just could not navigate in physics with their math mess plus, their idealism mess. If you closely examine all Old Physics textbooks, even the latest recent ones, they are all "idealism physics". Idealism is a nice and better term for "fake physics".

You see, one of the greatest omissions of science in the 20th and 21st century was the idea that both math and physics can be reduced to a Simplicity of education. That math need not be hard and difficult. That physics can be made logical, not full of idealisms. Yet no-one in the 20th and 21st century ever had that idea of simplicity, (with the possible exception of Harold Jacobs in mathematics) that math had run out-of-bounds as a science and was more of a science fiction subject for kook mathematicians. Math had become absurdly difficult because of the reason that kooks gain fame and fortune on making math difficult. Mathematicians never thought their job was to make math simple and easy, instead, the kooks of math piled on more trash and garbage to make math a twilight zone of science. The same in physics with idealism run amok. And this is easily proven true about the sociology of math and physics education for it is no secret to anyone in education that college professors are paid not for their teaching so much, no, they are recognized and paid for their research, and this means the simplification of math or physics is secondary, not of first importance. College professor research is of more importance to them, than their failure to make physics or mathematics clear and easy to learn.

When you make all of math be just polynomial equations and functions, you make math the easiest of the major sciences, which then follows up by making physics easy as possible. For there is no longer trigonometry to cloud the mind in everything you do in physics. There is no longer hundreds of calculus rules you must learn just to do Faraday's law or Ampere's law.

So I end up writing this textbook, keeping in mind of AP way back in 1969 in a huge classroom of 1st year college physics, and how AP, the King of Science, especially Physics, would have majored in physics and not mathematics, if physics had been properly taught.

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

Part I, Introduction, and about physics.

a) About this textbook and series of Physics textbooks.

b) Brief history lesson of 20th century physics.

c) How we make the mathematics super easy.

d) Horrible error-filled concept of "charge" in Old Physics, and thrown out of New Physics.

e) We increasingly have to use Biology DNA knowledge to unravel the physics of light waves and EM theory.

Part II, 6 Laws of EM theory.

f) The 6 laws of EM, ElectroMagnetic theory and their Units.

g) Matrix of the 6 EM laws.

h) Fixing the horrible mistake of Old Physics units of Magnetic field compared to Electric field.

i) The four differential equations laws of EM theory.

j) Defining the units of Coulomb and Ampere as C = A*seconds; and the Elementary-Coulomb.

k) Faraday Constant Experiment in classroom.

l) Matching the physics Algebra of units with the physics Geometry of units.

m) The EM Spectrum, Electromagnetic Spectrum where electricity is placed between X-rays and gamma rays.

Part III, 1st Law of EM theory.

n) 1st Law of EM theory; law of Magnetic Monopole and units are B = m^2 / A*s^2 = m^2/ C*s.

Part IV, 2nd Law of EM theory.

o) 2nd Law of EM theory; New Ohm's Law V = CBE, the Capacitor-battery law.

p) Short Circuit.

q) Series versus Parallel Circuits connection of closed loop.

r) Review of Geometry volume in 3D and path in 2D.

Part V, 3rd Law of EM theory.

s) 3rd law of EM theory, Faraday's law, C' = (V/(BE))'.

t) Short history lesson of Old Physics, 1860s Maxwell Equations.

u) New Rutherford-Geiger-Marsden Experiment observing Faraday Law.

v) Math Algebra for making one physical concept be perpendicular to another physical concept.

w) EM laws derive the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

x) Principle of Maximum Electricity and Torus geometry so essential in Atomic Physics.

Part VI

y) 4th law of EM theory; Ampere-Maxwell law B' = (V/(CE))'.

Part VII

z) 5th law of EM theory; Coulomb-gravity law; E' = (V/(CB))'.

aa) Centripetal versus Centrifugal force explained.

Part VIII

bb) 6th Law of EM theory, Transformer law; differential equation of New Ohm's Law V' = (CBE)'.

cc) Reinventing the Multivariable Calculus.

dd) Atomic bomb physics comes directly out of short circuit of V'=(CBE)', for atoms have no nucleus, just a thrusting muon inside a 840MeV proton torus.

ee) Electric Permittivity and Magnetic Permeability explained.

ff) Two proofs that electricity is not the flow of 0.5MeV particles but is waves between X-rays and gamma rays.

Michael Moroney

Oct 20, 2021, 4:33:30 AM10/20/21
🪱 of Math and 🪰 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
> Curses upon Lucifer Satan Beelzebug, a.k.a. Plutonium's Atom "God"👿 for inflicting on the public this evil 151st book of AP.

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as atoms
contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that there
are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his
mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing
his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND 2
= 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really confuse
future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact
that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false
(1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and "10 OR
2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic confuse
you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is
to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for them to
dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point is,
stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.

Rich and beautiful man

Oct 21, 2021, 5:36:16 AM10/21/21