Re: Dan Christensen shits in face James Peebles, Donna Strickland, Michel Mayor with their mindless electron of 0.5MeV, proton 938MeV when in truth muon is the electron inside a 840MeV proton doing the Faraday law

Message has been deleted

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2021, 4:36:02 PM1/1/21
If you try to steal my math and science you will find it is patented moron AP...

Mitchell Raemsch

whodat

Jan 1, 2021, 5:12:37 PM1/1/21
On 1/1/2021 3:35 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you try to steal my math and science you will find it is patented moron AP...
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

But it isn't patented if he doesn't try to steal it????

Such writing skills...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 13, 2021, 3:00:38 PM1/13/21
🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "crazy farm resident with a theory" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>The proof that the Big Bang is a joke is a beautiful proof.

Except for the fact that you have no such proof, of course. FAIL

>Proofs have to be persuasive.

And to be persuasive, they have to follow logic and a chain of other
proofs and axioms.

(actually in physics there are no proofs, only disproofs)

>The persuasion here is simple. Since all atoms do the Faraday law of the muon
>thrusting through the 840MeV proton torus coil,

FAIL. The unstable muon playing part of some physics-violating perpetual
motion machine was never proven, of course. In fact the whole idea is
madness.

No proof, no persuasion.

>Means that the Big Bang creation and growth of the Universe is silly for the
>Universe to have two mechanisms of growth.

"Silly" is not a word used in any proof.
Of course if having two mechanisms of growth is unwanted, simply toss the
muon perpetual motion machine onto the manure heap where it belongs.
Toss it there anyway.

>The growth of a human from two cells to become a multicellular being is similar
>to Faraday law.

Kookbabble. It is the biology of cell growth and cell division.

> To think a human comes from some "biology explosion" sounds like someone in the
>crazy farm with a theory.

And you are the someone in the crazy farm with a theory.

>AP
>Drag Queen of Pseudoscience, especially pseudophysics
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 14, 2021, 9:54:03 AM1/14/21
🤡 of Math and 🤯 of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Physics" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>The fact that I proved the Big Bang theory is a stupid joke.

Of course the real stupid joke by the Court Jester of Physics Archimedes
Plutonium is that he thinks he actually proved anything. Plutonium's
stupid claim is based on his other stupid claim of a perpetual motion
machine of the unstable muon doing some sort of dance to constantly
create energy/matter, which he takes as factual, all with no evidence,
of course. Well he apparently bases it on his "Plutonium Atom Stupidity
Theory", which was apparently a hallucination (LSD flashback from Pluto's
hippie days?) which for some odd reason he accepts as truth.

>but that AP proved Atom Totality and disproof of Big Bang in half the time--
>30 years.

Again Plutonium never proved anything, much less proved his Plutonium
Atom Stupidity Theory, and it was not just a bad dream. Which, of course
is his biggest problem, he has no clue what it means to "prove" anything,
instead he babbles some idea here until he convinces himself that he
"proved" what he has been babbling.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 15, 2021, 2:36:02 PM1/15/21
🐜 of Math and 🐛 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science" Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Don't be a victim of Dr.Peebles & Princeton Univ with their ellipse a
>conic when it never was;

You need the ellipse-is-a-conic proof again? Sure thing!

David Petry <david...@gmail.com> writes:

>I'll start with the cone z^2 = x^2 + y^2, and rotate it through an angle
>'theta' around the 'y' axis, and consider the intersection of that rotated
>cone with the plane z = <constant>

>To simplify things, let c = cos(theta) and s = sin(theta). Then the
> rotation is defined by

>z --> cz + sx
>x --> -sz + cx
>y --> y

>So the equation of the rotated cone is

>(cz+sx)^2 = (-sz+cx)^2 + y^2

>and now let C = c^2-s^2 and S = 2sc (again, just to simplify the look of things)

>so we get

>Cz^2 = Cx^2 - 2Szx + y^2

>and letting 'z' equal the constant 'k' gives

>Ck^2 + k^2*S^2/C = C(x - k*S/C)^2 + y^2

>which is the equation of an ellipse if C > 0.

Chip Buzby

Jan 16, 2021, 1:01:07 PM1/16/21
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Don't be a victim of Dr.Peebles & Princeton Univ with their ellipse a
> conic when it never was; their 10 OR 2=12 with AND as subtraction; their
> never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

Last chance, you won't stop spamming killometers, you are on my list.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Percutaneous Transhepatic Cholangiography

Feb 7, 2021, 12:39:28 PM2/7/21
On 2/7/2021 9:33 AM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

HOLY SHIT take a day off you pus-belching
hemorrhoid of limitless idiocy.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Feb 10, 2021, 2:56:20 PM2/10/21
🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Mindless fuckdog that is Dan Christensen

Is that any way to talk about your superiors? Have some respect for
your betters!

> shits in face Dr.Thorp, Dr.Chandler Davis as

Do you *really* think that's how to "do" math and physics, to act like a
fourth grade playground bully who insults anyone and everyone who
disagrees with you? No wonder you are a complete, total failure at math
and science!! REAL mathematicians and scientists discuss math and
science, not ad hominems or their own coprophilia fantasies. Aren't you
about 70? Act your age for once!

> Focusing on Dr. Chandler Davis stealing and Dr. Thorp's SCIENCE
magazine and

Why are you *still* stealing their ideas?
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Feb 11, 2021, 12:26:52 AM2/11/21
👎🏼 of Math and 🖕🏼 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Physics" Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Dr. Chandler Davis if Univ of Toronto, cannot tell the difference between a
> ellipse and a oval for he still espouses the ellipse is a conic cut, and

>AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
>by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

You forgot to include this excellent proof in your awful "book"!

Below you will find a simple *proof* that shows that certain conic
sections are ellipses.

Some preliminaries:

Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
in the proof:

^ x

-+- <= x=h
.' | `.
. | .
| | |
' | '
`. | .'
y <----------+ <= x=0

Cone (side view):
.
/|\
/ | \
/b | \
/---+---' <= x = h
/ |' \
/ ' | \
/ ' | \
x = 0 => '-------+-------\
/ a | \

Proof:

r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence

y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.

Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse

qed
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2021, 3:34:39 PM2/14/21

Where is your work I have stolen AP you moron?
Thanks for making me more famous...

Mitchell Raemsch
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Mar 4, 2021, 12:16:28 PM3/4/21
🦠 of Math and 🧫 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> STEALING DR THORP SCIENCE magazine

You are stealing from Dr. Thorp's Science Magazine? Again?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mitchr...@gmail.com

May 5, 2021, 3:54:50 PM5/5/21
On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 11:32:03 AM UTC-7, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> AP
>

> Archimedes Plutonium
> Jul 23, 2020, 2:45:50 AM
> to sci.physics
> Quoting the web—
>
> Wild Fauna and Flora in the most critical category of endangerment. This means that no international trade in either live Moon Bears or any of their parts is allowed. Unfortunately, for thousands of years Moon Bears have been hunted and killed for their gall bladders to be used as medicine. As a matter of fact, it has been proven in the field of medical science that bear gall bladder can be easily replaced by herb medicine or synthetic alternatives which are cheaper, more effective and more readily available. However, up to today thousands of bears still endure tortures on bear farms in many countries across Asia.
>
> Archimedes Plutonium
> Jul 25, 2020, 9:30:24 PM
> to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe
> Quoting BBC—
>
> Moon bears: Korean campaigners call for farm closures
> Animal rights campaigners are asking the South Korean president for help to save hundreds of the country’s caged moon bears.
> More than 400 bears are being kept on farms across the country. They’re waiting to be killed for their parts which some people use as medicine.
> It’s legal in South Korea to slaughter the bears for their bile. The only other country which allows this is China.
> The demand almost wiped out Korea’s native bear population and now campaigners believe the coronavirus pandemic has shown the potential risks of using wild animal parts as medicine.
>

> Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
> Jul 26, 2020, 4:31 AM
> to Plutonium Atom Universe
> Quoting Wikipedia—
> South Korea remains one of two countries to allow bear bile farming to continue legally. As reported in 2009, approximately 1,374 Asian black bears reside in an estimated 74 bear farms, where they are kept for slaughter to fuel the demands of traditional Asian medicine. In sharp contrast, fewer than 20 Asian black bears can be found at Jirisan Restoration Center, located in Korea's Jirisan National Park.
>
> Archimedes Plutonium
> Aug 6, 2020, 2:20 AM
> to sci.physics
> On NATURE tv show, showed brown bears in Turkey, living happily, why not South Korea, instead of torturing them
>
> Saw a NATURE tv program where they put cameras on wildlife to observe them more better. One segment showed brown bears in the mountains of Turkey of a forest, a small area, and plenty plenty of bears. Thank You _Turkey_ for taking care of wildlife. They had some problems, but all manageable.
>
> I do not know if South Korea has a place where it can relocate all those tortured Moon Bears, caged to extract their bile and gall bladder.

Why are you interested in my work AP?
Do you know that will just make me more famous...
Remember the announced Nobel Prizes of 2012.
I get them on my own terms now...
God is the truth...

Mitchell Raemsch

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2022, 3:24:32 PM6/23/22
On Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 10:47:46 PM UTC-7, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> MitchR, science failure wants NASA to keep measuring

They said their James Webb fell back first. No they cover up.
They got their warning that it would.

Mitchell Raemsch

> Pelosi says "its for the children"
> That NASA keep measuring yearly increases in Solar Radiation for AP says the Sun and stars shine from Faraday law of muon inside every proton torus, and our Sun is in Red Giant Initiation Phase.
>
> Sci.math and sci.physics is better off without idiot daily spammers like MitchR

Michael Moroney

Jun 23, 2022, 5:01:20 PM6/23/22
Spamming 💩👤 Archimedes Plutonium blithered:

> That NASA keep measuring yearly increases in Solar Radiation for AP says the Sun and stars shine from Faraday law of muon inside every proton torus, and our Sun is in Red Giant Initiation Phase.
>
> Sci.math and sci.physics is better off without idiot daily spammers like
Archimedes Plutonium.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jul 31, 2022, 1:59:18 AM7/31/22
🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "🖖 illogical 🖖" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> Bend over, er... Students on McGill Univ campus, when you hear those words, drop whatever you are doing and run, run run, for Dan Christensen is probably not far behind.
> On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
>>
>> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...

StupidPlutonium, quit trying to make this a gay pickup bar! First you
show your fascination with Earle's big dick, then you repeatedly use the
word you invented, the copyrighted, trademarked word
"*n*lb*ttf*ckm*n*r*"®©™℗℠Ⓤ which I cannot repeat without you suing me
for using the word you invented, and now you fantasize running around
McGill U shouting "Bend Over", causing students to run in fear from you,
and if you catch them, ... Why not just go up the road to Gayville SD
and use the secret password "*n*lb*ttf*ckm*n*r*"®©™℗℠Ⓤ and have a gay
old time with your butt buddies? And how do you know Earle has a big
dick? Don't answer that.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted