Re: -- Roi de la Science --AP-- King of Science---und Konig von Physik, Mathematik, Zoologie und der Goths, Visigoths und OstraGoths

Message has been deleted

Donald Trump

Mar 28, 2020, 3:35:51 PM3/28/20
On 3/28/2020 1:41 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> [...]
>
> 37) Most of Algebra, starting with Linear Algebra is esoteric minutiae, or, just cute tools for specialized math, just as the Binomial Theorem and the Pascal triangle, all cute esoteric minutiae. Certainly none of which is appropriate in school math education. These topics are for those interested in sideline math, but does not belong in mainstream math. Algebra reaches its pinnacle of importance with the Polynomial Function transform. Anything else in Algebra is sideline esoteric minutiae. These are not wrong or false math, just not important enough math to be mainstream worthy of math education.
>
> This list is ongoing, and is a bulletin-board of errors of Old Math and useful for Teaching True Mathematics. I insert this list into Sophomore College-year as a guide. To show students what math to avoid, to steer away from, as a total fake and waste of time.
>

> Proof Stars shine from Faraday Law, not from fusion // (Physics series for High School Book 12) Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium
>
> On 30JAN2020, while watching the BBC on TV, was news and video images of the Sun's surface, showing what looks like golden chips, with white flowing magnetism or electricity as the white flowing in between the golden chips. This was exciting, extremely exciting because with this "observational data" I could use it to prove that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday Law of each and every atom inside the Sun having its muons thrust through its attendant proton coil and producing electricity and magnetism via the Faraday and Ampere laws. This is what gives stars their shining outbursts of energy, their starshine or for the sun, sunshine. If star energy was due to fusion, there would be very little light in the universe. There would be no life on Earth. So with the 30 JAN2020 report, I can use those video imagines to actually prove our Sun is a Faraday Law machine, not a fusion machine.
>
> Cover Picture is my photograph of the BBC video image. A BBC quote: "The Daniel K Inouye Solar Telescope on Hawaii has released pictures that show features as small as 30km across."
>
> Length: 20 pages
>
> Product details
> File Size: 963 KB
> Print Length: 20 pages
> Publication Date: January 30, 2020
>

> I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.
>
> Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

Quit spamming, moron Plutonium, struggling for relevance.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 26, 2021, 12:48:28 AM9/26/21
🧟‍♂️ of Math and 👻 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> blithered:

> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
> by Archimedes Plutonium

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as atoms
contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that there
are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his
mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing
his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND 2
= 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really confuse
future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact
that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false
(1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and "10 OR
2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic confuse
you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is
to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for them to
dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point is,
stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.

> AP, King of Failure, especially at Physics

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 23, 2022, 9:35:58 PM2/23/22
Give Ukraine cruise missiles that reach Moscow & Stalingrad, is what Donald Trump, the disgraced US president meant when he said "savvy"
>struggling for relevance.

Yes, no longer a struggle when you
Give Ukraine cruise missiles that reach Moscow & Stalingrad, is what Donald Trump, the disgraced US president meant when he said "savvy"

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 8, 2022, 8:58:54 PM3/8/22

Kibo & Trump--
Putin, Xi, --Biden, call up Xi telling him to call up Putin to withdraw from Ukraine-- for if Putin pushes the button, all major Chinese cities are leveled as is Russian cities// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

Kibo Parry Moroney
On Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 6:26:23 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "Putin's Stooge"

When the invasion started two or more weeks ago of Russia invading Ukraine, I knew there was Chernobyl in Ukraine, but totally unaware that there were 4 other nuclear stations in Ukraine and one of them the largest in Europe.

So the horrible spectacle a few days ago of Russian artillery firing on one of those nuclear power stations, luckily it was not breeched and turned into a 2nd Chernobyl disaster.

So, Biden, this is Tuesday 8 March, please call up Xi and tell him to call up Putin that same day requesting Putin to withdraw all military out of Ukraine.

Tell Xi, that if Putin pushes the nuclear button that all major Chinese cities will be hit and vaporized as well as all major Russian cities. As well as Pyongyang North Korea.

Tell Xi, to call Putin on 8 March.

On 9 March, move the NATO forces into Ukraine to secure Ukraine to all its borders, even the Donbas and the Crimea stolen by Putin in previous years.

Secure the nuclear power stations.

If Putin pushes the nuclear button, every Russian city and Chinese city will become vaporized.

If things continue the way they are continuing now, then Putin will use those 5 nuclear plants as a dump waste site for all Russian radioactive materials to cower and suppress the Ukraine people. But also, Putin will cause Europe to be a radioactive sewer from the winds that blow the radioactive waste into Europe.

Putin will likely dump radioactive waste all along the western border of Ukraine and Belarus, so that the radioactivity in Europe will be almost unliveable.

Biden, call up Israel if this nuclear war ignites, to take care of Iran and Syria.

India and Pakistan in nuclear war 3. I do not know what to instruct there.

Biden, call up Germany and Japan and have them start building nuclear missiles as a wall on Russia and a wall on China.

The trouble with the world right now, is the economic sanctions on Russia should have been installed over 10 years ago when Putin was sending out assassins to kill people in England and Germany and elsewhere, where if the sanctions had been imposed over 10 years ago, we would not have this Ukraine nightmare we have today.

The science of psychology has done a poor job starting 1950, for this community of scientists should have a yearly evaluation report on leaders of countries that could affect Earth deletoriously, and reported that to goverments to start economic sanctions, such as Putin and such as Trump on the report making it impossible for him to be elected.

Going forward, if we escape a nuclear war 3, we need this yearly report of psychologists and make Earth safer in the future.

I had a report list of how many nuclear missiles each country had, and the West has as many as Russia, and China has few. What we have to count on here, is that the missiles of USA are superior to Russia and China, we have to pray they are superior in order for the crazy insane Putin to not push the buttons. But we have to meet his brutal invasion of Ukraine by sending in NATO forces, for if not, then Putin's Russia will make Europe a radioactive waste dump site.

Putin's Russia has already displaced millions of Ukraines and likely will end up being 20 million Ukraines outside of their homeland. That is reason enough to send the NATO army into Ukraine and repel the Russians.

As Putin already threatened to push the button, we have to be on the utmost alert and use our superiority of weapons.

Reinforcing again and again to Xi and Putin that all their major cities will be leveled.

I am using the past history of the Cuban Missile Crisis, that force needs a challenge of force. And that JFK used a naval blockade. And that Khrushchev was not insane but reasonable. In our plight of 2022, it looks like Putin is insane, and the hope and prayer to get us through a nuclear war 3, is the better precision of our missiles.

Putin is old, and so if we do not challenge him here and now, he will push the buttons regardless.

If we do not challenge Putin tomorrow, means Europe has 20 million refuges and likely 4 more Chernobyls and a radioactive wasteland of Europe.

Please, President Biden, call up Xi today and instruct him to call Putin.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3:44 AM (10 hours ago)

Biden, please tell Xi also, that if he is unsuccessful in getting Putin to withdraw his forces out of Ukraine that China will be economically sanctioned the day after. Which is actually good for the West as we bring all manufacturing jobs back to the West.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3:53 AM (9 hours ago)

When a week ago Putin broadcast to the world, keep out, or he pushs the nuclear button.

The reply to Putin in that instant of time was to say to Putin-- we are on the ready and that every major city in Russia and China will be vaporized and leveled.

That was the only acceptable reply to Putin's threat. For only in that reply, is there a chance to reach some sanity in Putin.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 25, 2024, 10:59:08 PMJan 25
Despicable Trump-- the poison of US and World politics as Senator Mitt Romney reported // SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators or egotistic morons like Trump

to Plutonium Atom Universe

reCAPTcha is not allowing AP to post new threads and so AP finds that old threads are postable. And I noticed there are 2 forms of reCAPTcha, the straight and legit form where you can pass, and the form where it is impossible to pass, and keeps you spinning round and round wasting your time. So I am suspicious that this is kibo parry and his gang of hatemongering bully stalkers dan christensen, jan burse, new play toy to bully sci.math and sci.physics????

At 9:00 tonight on PBS will be a repeat of the PBS Newshour, and where the moron egotist Trump has called on Congress to scrap the deal of border security that was reached earlier in the day and aid to Ukraine; scrap it all because the mindless moron idiot Trump wants to use the border fight for his campaign.

That moron Trump had 4 years in office to solve the border problem and was a failure-- we all knew he would fail and leave it for Biden to solve. Problem is Biden failed also.

But who did not fail is Finland when seeing that Russia's Putin was transporting illegal immigrants to the Finland border and telling them go that ways to get into EU.

Well, Finland immediately put up rolled barb wire fencing and had its military patrol the fence and solved the problem in less than a Week.

On the other hand-- you have idiot Trump take 4 years and never a solution.

Now that poison minded fool Trump wants to use the border as his campaign issue.

Trump takes the American people as utter fools.

I wish Mitt Romney would run a Independent Party campaign or even a Republican Party campaign. For I think the USA Supreme Court on 8Feb2024 will finally kick Trump out from ever holding public office ever again.

Trump is not only a menace to US society but a menace to the entire world order.

AP

Despicable Trump-- the poison of US and World politics as Senator Mitt Romney reported // SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators or egotistic morons like Trump

Alright, moments ago I re-watched the PBS Newshour with the "derailed High Stakes negotiations on Ukraine Aid and Mexico border security"

I jotted down what Mitt Romney said, but please look up the transcript yourself for exact quoting.

PBS Newshour 25Jan2024:: Collapsing negotiations. Complete failure.... border security and Ukraine funding which were close to agreement, then Trump stepped in and waylaid the talks....

Mitt Romney:: on Trump waylaying--- "Trump does not want a solution for the border, rather instead wants to run his campaign on the border issue where he claims Biden a failure....--- I find this really appalling"

AP:: I wish Mitt Romney would run for President as either Independent or even Republican. I think the Supreme Court will on 8 Feb 2024 declare Trump committed insurrection and banned from public office evermore. So if Mitt got in now, I feel confident that Mitt has a overwhelming chance of being the next President. And I am confident Mitt would make an excellent president in his term in office.

Please run, Mitt Romney, America needs you.

P.S. I used to think of Trump as dumb stupid moronic, but as of today, I see he is actually "evil". For instead of solutions to America, that sick man Trump wants the border issue for his egotistical gains, when, remember-- Trump had 4 years in office and was a failure on border security. Finland solves their border in less than a week. Sick Trump has 4 years in office and cannot solve it. The man is evil.

AP

Govt has rigged reCAPTcha so that only certain threads allow AP to post-- whereas the relevant thread AP is attempting to post to, is targeted as a spin round and round denying AP to post.

ReCAPTcha is used by the govt to censor out posters they dislike. Of course the govt disguises this as robot checking. And the reason sci.math and sci.physics are destroyed newsgroups is the predominance of govt posters who are engaged in drag-net or spying or international spy information, or coercion, and thus, give a-hell-that these are science newsgroups. Few scientists will ever tolerate govt spam activities when it should be about science. And Google as a company has to do what the govt. tells them to do, that is why Google abuse reporting never worked, because the abusers are far and away govt tin badge bureaucrats enjoying their destruction of sci.math and sci.physics. Everytime AP posts one of his books in sci.math or sci.physics, some tin-pot tin badge bureaucrat like kibo parry or mathin3d flood the same newsgroup with 10 posts of spam such as gacor slots in Asia or Ebook spam, just to put AP's recent post on another page-- out of sight.

Read all of AP's post in peace and quiet in his newsgroup-- what sci.physics and sci.math should look like when govt spammers are not allowed in a newsgroup to wreck the newsgroup. Govt spammers have their agenda of drag net spam, and then their agenda of spy message codes, such as the "i sick, i cry" baloney, which only ends up ruining the newsgroups and why Google decided to close shop having fought govt bureaucrat mind sets for 30 years, and time to close shop.

AP kindly asks Google to let AP run all three, sci.math, sci.physics, PAU as he runs PAU, now--- all pure science, no spam and no govt b.s. Why, did you know that because of the "cloud" every picture I take on my camera-- whether private personal picture-- is also viewed by the governments around the world, whether I like it or not, and that is because of the "cloud" for the cloud is open to governments. I now no longer have my Apple payed and bought for music, as a govt. bureaucrat felt like disabling AP's music, ever since AP rewrote "Chariots of Fire" as a praise hymnal "How Great Thou Art". And it is no wonder govt. wants Google newsgroups to collapse and fold, for the govt. hates it when they are not in "overwhelming force in control of what they think science education should be and what is taught as science". For the govt. reCAPTcha has now -- disallowed AP from making a new thread in sci.math and sci.physics, and that AP has to post in any old thread not AP's own, in order to get out a single post at all. Govt. bureaucrats love it when they can fully strangle its citizens, especially scientists.

PAU newsgroup is this.