Re: Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 21, 2020, 11:02:01 PM4/21/20
On Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 12:18:38 PM UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is muon
>
> On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 6:54:53 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> >
> > Quantity of Archie Poo: Humongous!
> > Quality of Archie Poo: zero
> > Impact of Archie Poo = Quality * Quantity = zero.
> >
> > Such is the impact of sedulous cretins like Archie Poo.
> >
> > Unless he is paid to write rubbish as part of a devious conspiracy to throttle genuine scientific growth, he really is stupid, but then there is an undeniable grandeur to its vast quantity.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee
>

> AP writes: Indian Institute of Technology, time you recall your insane Arindam Banerjee so he stops downgrading Indian physics, for India has a proud tradition of physics. Arindam is insane for no-one can talk to him about his mistakes. His mistakes such as 1/2mv^2(k)(etc) where the fool tacks on an additional numerical terms, never learned that Physics has units, and so his new term is superfluous.
>
> Or the time the insane fool Arindam thought taking a movie Youtube of a rail gun is proof of something in physics.
>
> Now the insane fool Arindam is cranking and attacking other posters. Time to give him some psychiatric medicine or an asylum.
>

> Indian Institute of Technology
>
> Physics dept. Anurag Sharma,  Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

In due course, they will all understand that their instincts about the wrongness of the Einsteinian pseudo-physics gibberish had been perfectly correct.

And revise physics as per all my new and revolutionary ideas, which are on-going in the field of unifying all forces as manifestation of electrostatics and electromagnetics.

My alma mater has a special responsiblity.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee, B.Tech (First Class Honours), Electronics and Electrical Enbgineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, 1978
M.Tech (Computer Science), IIT Delhi 1987

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 22, 2020, 12:11:54 AM4/22/20
Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is muon

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 22, 2020, 12:26:44 AM4/22/20
I am sure they are not braying donkeys like you, Archie Poo. Still, I regret they have not had the guts to accept my works in physics. I suppose they are shit scared like all the rest.

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 22, 2020, 5:32:25 AM4/22/20
On Wednesday, 22 April 2020 18:13:27 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Indian Institute of Technology a question please.
>
> Discussion
> The cause of gravity - 2 (Historical background)
> By Arindam Banerjee 1 post 0 views updated 2:59 AM
>
> AP writes: do they teach how to footnote, cite reference or even just plain quote source. For otherwise, Arindam Banerjee is just a common petty thief throughout physics.
>
> In his above, A.B. should cite Benjamin Franklin for he was trying to apply electrostatic force to gravity, but was hung up on the "force of repel".
>
> So I know Arindam is an insane person in physics, but was he taught-- not to steal, does the Indian education system teach these lugnuts how to quote, cite source, footnote, for I was taught that in High School. Does India teach lugnuts like Arindam how to not steal????
>
> AP

The highest level literature does not reference. It is referenced by the reverent.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 19, 2020, 3:24:46 AM12/19/20
- flush -
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 19, 2020, 7:45:59 PM12/19/20
- flush -

Michael Moroney

Dec 19, 2020, 11:36:17 PM12/19/20
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> writes:
>AP writes:
>>Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> writes:
>>>AP writes:

[]

Kꙩꙩkfight!!!!
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 23, 2022, 9:50:48 PM4/23/22
On Sunday, 24 April 2022 at 11:41:56 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Banerjee, opines that India's 165 nuclear missiles will be used to destroy Pakistan and vice versa, once Putin pushes nuclear buttons, seeing that China is rained down upon by 2,000 missiles from Russia and 2,000 from USA.

Lying rodent Archie Poos again.

> China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will hit the West and none of those 5977 will land on Beijing. Putin is a lawyer, Xi is a chemical engineer, and is Xi a patsy when it comes to logistics?
>
> But what if Xi realized that half of those 5977 are targeting China. Would Xi act and behave differently????
> I need some kind of numbers data on number missiles present in the world today.
>
> --- quoting BBC ---
> Experts estimate around 1,500 Russian warheads are currently "deployed", meaning sited at missile and bomber bases or on submarines at sea.
> How does this compare with other countries?
> Nine countries have nuclear weapons: China, France, India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, the US and the UK.
>

> Russia 5,977
>
> NATO 5,943, US 5,428, France 290, UK 225
>
> China 350
>
> Pakistan 165
>
> India 160
>
> Israel 90
>
> North Korea 20
>
> Source-- Federation of American Scientists
>
> *** How many of the India and Pakistan nuclear missiles are targeted at Peking for its Uyghur genocide? Perhaps all 165+160 are aimed at Chinese cities.
>

> On Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 6:47:45 PM UTC-5, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > So I am what I am, unlike you, some lying impostor, whose only use
> > is to give my genius some publicity, as you do, above.
> >

> > The world will follow my works, over the coming millenia, when they - among much else - finally understand
> > that energy and momentum are created and destroyed, for ever and aye, in infinite time and boundless space.
>
> You can say that again when Putin showed off his supersonic missile

I somehow sense that Putin gloats over every word I write.
As does Trump.

> > Hints to that effect are at:
> >
> > Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ
> >
> > Section 1
> > Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
> Isn't it too late for Spacecraft when India and Pakistan and China are flattened into a nuclear ash pile?

Not a chance, Archie.
Even the senile old fool you got with that hyaena in tow, knows better than to start a nuclear war.
USAns are just not smart any more.
Putin is running rings around you.

Too many stupids like you in top jobs, what!
Sad.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 3, 2022, 8:05:30 PM8/3/22
On Thursday, 4 August 2022 at 09:32:50 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:

a bit less than his usual humongous diarrhea.

- flush -
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 6, 2022, 12:18:50 AM8/6/22
On Saturday, 6 August 2022 at 10:47:13 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
some concentrated crap

Michael Moroney

Aug 6, 2022, 2:18:49 PM8/6/22
🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "bozo" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
[]

Spammer Archimedes Plutonium never belonged in sci.physics for he wants
to chat chat chat about toilet paper and professor stalking, not what
sci.physics was meant for. And yet this spamming jackarse has been
parked in sci.physics going on a 4th decade. The damage AP does is
pollute and distract the minds of young readers, with his stupid ideas
of physics. His recent worthless spam is--

> Subject: Much thanks to Amazon's Kindle publishing// AP's 197th book of science with no alterations
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 5, 2022, 1:30:02 AM9/5/22
On Monday, 5 September 2022 at 15:00:54 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> This game played, Arindam claims he is in Australia, when likely he is in California.

I was in California in 1987, Archie. Now I am in Melbourne, Australia, with wife and growing family. Enjoyed a wonderful day yesterday, it was Fathers' Day! Got fantastic presents from my children and grandchildren, and my son-in-law - another beloved father - prepared a marvelous barbie feast.

I had invented a new method for partial match retrieval, and my company sent me there, to Santa Clara, to present my paper.
It was well received and led to googling, not least because of my very impressive personality.
I mean, I could have put any of your Hollywood superstars a run for his money. All around were stunned.
That combined with the fact that my paper was the only one typed on a manual, did wonders for the world.
It changed faster than I thought it would.

Now, it is hydrogen that is the word, everywhere.
htnresearch.com tells all.

Then, it will be IFEs replacing jet engines and rockets but I am afraid that it will be difficult for the racist+bigoted+hypocritical West to ignore me completely for that! (Their usual and effective strategy, don't you know.)

Cheers, Archie. Keep well.
Arindam Banerjee

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 5, 2022, 7:46:37 PM9/5/22
On Monday, 5 September 2022 at 18:41:04 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Footnote your EM unification of forces of physics, ie, myself, who discovered and wrote about the EM unification long before you ever did EM theory.

No fear Archie. I unified gravity and nuclear forces with electrostatic attraction, not electromagnetic.
ES is action at a distance unlike EM which pushes aether.

> And I leave you alone, otherwise-- same old same old. I do not take lightly to people who steal my work

I would need to read it first.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 6, 2022, 1:52:39 AM9/6/22
On Tuesday, 6 September 2022 at 15:00:54 UTC+10, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Typical reply from Megalomaniac failure of physics Arindam Banerjee.

Aw Archie. What happened? Why this sudden outburst?
Failure in bunkum-quantum and relativity-depravity I certainly am, and I an not sorry for that.
True I won't get Nobels in Physics - or for that matter no prizes in anything else - but showing up that pompous Nobelous lot as imbeciles nonpareil is no small satisfaction, Archie.
***

[...]

Thanks to all my friends! I am happy to announce on this day that I have found an electrostatic formula for gravitational force. It is F=C(D)*N1*N2*q^2/D^2 where C(D) is a constant value when D is large, N1 and N2 are the number of protons in masses M1 and M2 separated by the distance D, and q is the charge of the proton/electron. It is similar to the formula that is well known for the law of universal gravitaion that is F = G*M1*M2/D^2 where G is the famous gravitational constant. As we know N1 and N2 are directly proportional numerically to M1 and M2, so the electrostatic equation amounts to a rewriting of the formula for gravity. But it is not that simple - there are underlying details aplenty. But, this formula is the final result, and shows force as a function of charge and not mass. Showing that gravity arises from proton-electron attractions between masses with no net charge, is I believe something very new. It unifies all the forces we can see, as being manifestation of electrical forces. (Earlier I have shown that the strong force is actually electrons bonding protons in the nucleus, and the weak force relates to the breaking of such bonds for radioactive emission.)

***
I do what I must, for the future good of all animal, mineral and vegetable. Just for love.
Maybe I am just a leetil bit immodest perhaps from time to time. It has been said that modesty is not necessarily a virtue, but you know that don't you Archie. You brag night and day about your non-accomplishments.

> A complex insane fool of physics.

Now that is you, Archie. Not entirely true, for you have no clue of physics, let alone maths, but you are a complex insane fool all right. Still, as that you have made your mark! You are mentioned in wiki, for your complex insane foolish notion of the plutonium universe. That mention is an achievement all right, that has so far eluded even McGinn for his water not vapour stuff.

> A lot of these insane fools of physics come from other careers or subject matter, such as engineering. There seems to be a moment in their life where they look back and feel depressed that they have not achieved anything-- so they strike out on the highest science-- physics, and with their Narcissitic complex dish out one nutjob thought after another nutjob thought.

Not true for me, Archie. The Great Goddess Durga, as the MahaKaali, has given me everything I ever wanted. One can never go wrong when one dedicates work to Her, as opposed to fearful and greedy humans.

> Take for instance Banerjee's 1/2mv^2(k) where he tacks on a extra factor of (k) to kinetic energy. He never learned physics in college but rather engineering and would never know that tacking on a (k) to any units of physics is pointless and meaningless for it does not alter the units. 1/2mv^2(k) is the same as 1/2mv^2 for multiplying a unit of physics by a scalar only makes the unit larger, not different. But no-one in sci.physics is willing to waste their time on AB for he never listens, and besides, why tell AB when everyone can laugh at him, like HaHaHa Hanson (I sort of miss the ha ha Hansen). Why tell AB, the insane dumbfuck when one can laugh at each and everyone of his posts in sci.physics.

Archie shows his microChimp calibre, above. He sets the lowest standard at 1 microChimp, that is, 0.1 cockroach.
At 10 microChimps, Roachie is 10 times smarter than Archie.

> But what draws the attention and ire of AP, is that Arindam is up to stealing from others, with never ever a footnote or citing reference of all those people who did physics which Arindam has just now stumbled upon and stealing it as his own.

Evidently one can lie with 1 microChimp intelligence! Archie shows that.

As for facts that can stand in a court of law:
I give credit where due.
For instance, I gave due credit to Dr Hung-Chang Du in my 1987 paper on partial-match retrievals.
Also in my research papers and PhD thesis (well I wrote part of it) I did give references. Such as to Lt Schrooder and Lt. Putnam of the US Navy, for their research on static rail gun reaction findings.
As a pioneer in practically everything I do, I am the source of it all, so I cannot give too many references.
Whom to refer, when I invent and demonstrate something totally new, like the low voltage rail gun?
Or on the theoretical side, claim that the core of the Sun is extremely cold? That all stars gain and lose their outer hot hydrogen (mainly) atmosphere over trillions of years cycles? That hot cores, fusion there, etc. are nonsense notions - all stars are like a huge Earth with hydrogen instead of nitrogen atmosphere?

Anyway I am not an academic, just a hobbyist of the Newton/Galileo/da Vinci/Torricelli class. No one pays me, so I owe nothing to no one. I post here for fun and my sense of duty to the world.

In my essays on gravity, novas and supernovas, etc. I did give credit to my peers like Faraday, JJ Thomson, Heaviside, Volta, etc.

I also refer to Einstein often, as the bungler-in-chief of physics.

So...
No peers for Arindam, these days.
So mutual back-scratching is not an option.

- further Archiebabble and ArchiePoo deleted -

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 7, 2022, 10:06:18 PM11/7/22
On Tuesday, 8 November 2022 at 11:20:52 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
- flush -

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 8, 2022, 12:12:46 AM11/8/22
On Wednesday, 2 November 2022 at 04:30:59 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K. why is Arindam Banerjee too dumb to ask the simple question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle???

They will in return ask:
Pyar chahiye ki paisa chahiye.

> Such a simple question, for AP proves that the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole and not the electron of atoms, meaning the Proton is not 938MeV but rather 840MeV with a muon inside doing the Faraday Law.

Answer is:
Pyar kay liye paisa chahiye.

> Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is muon

Arindam Banerjee sees neither muons nor the monopoles of Dirac.
He sees:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yotWQScZHFY
with the help of real electrons in motion, thus not balanced by protons;
and where so many answers to the deepest questions of life are answered.

> > Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is muon
> >
> > On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 6:54:53 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > >
> > > Quantity of Archie Poo: Humongous!
> > > Quality of Archie Poo: zero
> > > Impact of Archie Poo = Quality * Quantity = zero.
> > >
> > > Such is the impact of sedulous cretins like Archie Poo.
> > >
> > > Unless he is paid to write rubbish as part of a devious conspiracy to throttle genuine scientific growth, he really is stupid, but then there is an undeniable grandeur to its vast quantity.

When I read words showing such extraordinary insight, expressed so elegantly, I get amazed; and then realize that only I could have been the author.

> > > Cheers,
> > > Arindam Banerjee
> >

> > AP writes: Indian Institute of Technology, time you recall your insane Arindam Banerjee so he stops downgrading Indian physics, for India has a proud tradition of physics. Arindam is insane for no-one can talk to him about his mistakes. His mistakes such as 1/2mv^2(k)(etc) where the fool tacks on an additional numerical terms, never learned that Physics has units, and so his new term is superfluous.
> >
> > Or the time the insane fool Arindam thought taking a movie Youtube of a rail gun is proof of something in physics.
> >
> > Now the insane fool Arindam is cranking and attacking other posters. Time to give him some psychiatric medicine or an asylum.

Keep well, Archie. You are a hoot.

> > Indian Institute of Technology
> >
> > Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

Michael Moroney

Nov 8, 2022, 12:25:41 AM11/8/22
On 11/8/2022 12:12 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>>> AP writes: Indian Institute of Technology, time you recall your insane Arindam Banerjee so he stops downgrading Indian physics, for India has a proud tradition of physics. Arindam is insane for no-one can talk to him about his mistakes. His mistakes such as 1/2mv^2(k)(etc) where the fool tacks on an additional numerical terms, never learned that Physics has units, and so his new term is superfluous.
>>>
>>> Or the time the insane fool Arindam thought taking a movie Youtube of a rail gun is proof of something in physics.
>>>
>>> Now the insane fool Arindam is cranking and attacking other posters. Time to give him some psychiatric medicine or an asylum.
>
> Keep well, Archie. You are a hoot.

Kꙫꙫkfight!!!

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 8, 2022, 12:57:22 AM11/8/22
Mr Moroney does what a moron can.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 7, 2022, 10:53:37 PM12/7/22
On Thursday, 8 December 2022 at 14:27:55 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
>
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 

Sorry Archie, this is an unmoderated newsgroup. Trolling spammers like you cannot have its way. Anyway, my work is already published here, and scattered thus all over the planet to every good soul by the great, great online media. Nothing can stop great science and engineering from developing, now.

Michael Moroney

Dec 8, 2022, 1:32:36 AM12/8/22
K0Okfight!!!

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 8, 2022, 2:35:10 AM12/8/22
What an moron can, Moroney does.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 8, 2022, 9:05:32 PM12/8/22
On Friday, 9 December 2022 at 09:37:40 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
>
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
Yea, Archie the rubbish-spamming troll will lord in sci.physics over morons like Moroney and anals like pnal, under the watchful eye of the dumbo whodumbo.
He already does that, but finds any element of truth and good sense based on science upsetting to his reason for existence.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 15, 2022, 4:32:41 PM12/15/22
On Friday, 16 December 2022 at 03:45:23 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 5>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 5>
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 5>
Good, Archie. Tell everyone that the cores of the heavenly bodies (stars, planets, dark matter=stars-gas) are very cold, so they can maintain the superconducting current providing the strong magnetic fields. around them.
And it is e=0.5mVVN(N-k) which is the energy created and destroyed in all kinetic processes.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 17, 2022, 9:45:30 PM12/17/22
On Sunday, 18 December 2022 at 13:25:24 UTC+11, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 6>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 6>
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 6>

Michael Moroney

Dec 18, 2022, 4:11:59 AM12/18/22
And the kꚙkfight rages on... time for more popcorn...

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 18, 2022, 7:45:41 AM12/18/22
Silly moron Moroney cannot understand that Archie is "lovingly" giving me publicity.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 28, 2022, 5:55:45 AM12/28/22
On Wednesday, 28 December 2022 at 04:57:39 UTC+8, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 7>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 7>
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 7>

Yes. The interior of all celestial bodies showing magnetism has to be very cold.
So, no fusion there.
Energy is eternally created and destroyed or rather lost via vanishing in the infinite universe.

Michael Moroney

Dec 28, 2022, 10:53:19 AM12/28/22
On 12/28/2022 5:55 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Yes. The interior of all celestial bodies showing magnetism has to be very cold.

And this is why you are such a failure at physics.
You cannot imagine any other possibility for generating magnetic fields
other than extremely cold superconductors, leading to the absurd
proclamation that the cores of stars is extremely cold as a fact, rather
than realize the possibility of other less absurd sources of permanent
magnetic fields. Even if they're unknown to yourself. Perhaps you need
to check the nearest refrigerator for an example of a permanent magnetic
field without extreme cold.

Remember, proclaiming absurd "physics" as fact is one of the reasons we
laugh at your buddy Plutonium. We'll laugh at you for the same reason.

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 19, 2023, 3:41:41 AM1/19/23
On Thursday, 29 December 2022 at 02:53:19 UTC+11, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/28/2022 5:55 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>
> > Yes. The interior of all celestial bodies showing magnetism has to be very cold.
> And this is why you are such a failure at physics.
> You cannot imagine any other possibility for generating magnetic fields
> other than extremely cold superconductors,

There are no other possibilities, Moroney, with our present level of understanding of superconductivity and electromagnetism.
Only a very cold iron core can create the conditions for superconductivity.
A continuously circulating current creates a constant magnetic field.
This has long been known.
So if there is a constant magnetic field, it has to be created by a continuously circulating current.
Now around celestial bodies and our Earth there is a reasonably constant magnetic field.
So there has to be a continuously circulating current that causes it.
That current is inside the Earth.
This current can only be caused by superconductivity in the core, to our present knowledge and that is most lkely because at the core there is no pressure, so no temperature, as has long been known in classical physics.

l> eading to the absurd
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 19, 2023, 6:14:47 AM1/19/23
On Thursday, 19 January 2023 at 15:35:51 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> Look it up fruitcake, for the Sun's magnetic field has been measured to be 2X as strong as Earth's and extending beyond Pluto. Banerjee just defies common sense.

Banerjee is the greatest genius of all time; so, naturally, he has supremely uncommon good sense, to see what others can not, and express same in simple words which those above the level of morons like Moroney, and imbeciles like you, Archie, can and do understand.

> Lasers are electricity and magnetism, some very hot, and the fruitcake would say lasers are at 0 Kelvin superconducting.

Lasers create heat upon impact, fool.
Nothing at all to do with the subject of the cold core of stars.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 22, 2023, 1:35:49 PM1/22/23
On Sunday, 22 January 2023 at 09:05:37 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 9>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee

Impotent death threat by silly Archie.
Water off a duck's back, for Adam Bond.

> out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin, and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 9>

Just as Archie, Moroney etc. are made of lies, I am made of truth.
Such is the design of the Prajapatirhishi, for divine amusement.
Archie is not amused.

> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 9>
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 3, 2023, 3:37:17 AM2/3/23
On Friday, 3 February 2023 at 10:38:24 UTC+5:30, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
> 11>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

True, true.

>and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 11>
> 
> banerjee...@gmail.com
> , …
>
> 20
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
> 11>
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 10, 2023, 11:28:28 PM2/10/23
On Friday, 10 February 2023 at 01:48:07 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 12>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,

Yes, yes, keep up the publicity work, Archie. Good boy!
> and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 12>
> > 
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> 12>
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 17, 2023, 10:29:52 PM2/17/23
On Saturday, 18 February 2023 at 08:31:32 UTC+5:30, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 13>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,
> and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
> 13>
> > 
> > banerjee...@gmail.com
> > , …
> >
> > 20
> Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?

When, when? When will usans grow up, stop misbehaving?

> > 9:09 PM
> > 
> 13>

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 23, 2023, 11:53:44 PM2/23/23
14>Time to permanently remove AB Arindam Banerjee out of sci.physics with his liaring and his Anti-science b.s. He does not even accept the methods of science. Not only do we have to put up with his interior of Earth and Sun is a frigid almost 0 degree Kelvin,
and his insane multiply of KE = 1/2 mv^2 by a scalar as something different. But his endless string of lies and liaring.
14>

Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
> 9:09 PM
> 
14>

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 10, 2023, 3:45:56 PM3/10/23
Arindam Banerjee drone flying to Mt.Everest to the ISS, International Space Station

We all know AB has a big loud empty hot air mouth, and he says he is a engineer, but proving is another thing. So I challenge him to build a drone that flys so high it can land on Mt. Everest. Then build one that flys to ISS. Of course the stupid loudmouth spamming AB cannot deliver, but the Indian Institute of Technology, can likely deliver.

On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 3:53:41 AM UTC-6, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> No, Archie, engineers will.

Arindam, not a engineer, a failure of physics, but also a failure of engineering...

142nd published book

Spacecraft Propulsion System based entirely on electricity and magnetism using the ambient electricity & magnetism of Space// Engineering series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

While writing several books recently in the months leading up to October 2020, I needed a new Spacecraft Propulsion System, to ferry Humanity from Earth to Mars, Europa, Pluto, due to Sun Initiation of Red Giant Phase with its 0.005% yearly increase in UV radiation. And to satisfy my sci-fi books of "White Rhino", "Two White Rhinos", and some other books. So in October 2020, I had a urgent need to write a book on how to engineer the worlds finest spacecraft for the future. And that urgent need lead me to this book. I must say though, that without that Scientific American article in February 2020, "The Enigma of Aerodynamic Lift" without that article, this book would not have come about. So this book is a clear cut example of the nexus of several research projects all lending a helping hand in the writing and culmination of this book. As the Old Saying goes, one hand washes the other hand.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search for drones. Now I define drones as those that are lithium battery powered and are helicopter flight in motion. I do no include airplanes as drones.
Length: 34 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : October 24, 2020
• File Size : 1007 KB
• Print Length : 34 pages
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08LT9ST84
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled

#19-4, 175th published book

Mars helicopter replacing hot fuel rockets for space travel // Engineering science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Preface: I can not envision colonizing Europa, the satellite of Jupiter with a permanent human colony by the next 1,000 years with the hot fuel, hot gas rockets we have now a days. I can imagine very easily that same colonization if we can use lithium ion battery operated spacecraft that lifts us off of Earth and riding the Solar Wind out to Mars and Europa. So watching and reading the reports of the helicopter on Mars as I write this, I am warmed by the thoughts that this engineering replacement is soon available. And the only thing holding us up is a lack of incentive to test to see if a drone can escape Earth's gravity field by riding on the Earth's magnetic field, test trying, and lack of experimenting.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone snapshot of a website on NASA's helicopter on Mars.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09TQ4BGF3
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 28, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1126 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 23 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Big loud mouth Arindam, failure of engineering and so he spreads his big loud mouth spamming sci.physics.

I bet Arindam cannot even fly a drone, while the neighborhood boys near Arindam can fly a drone.

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 10, 2023, 5:44:03 PM3/10/23
On Saturday, 11 March 2023 at 07:45:56 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee drone flying to Mt.Everest to the ISS, International Space Station
stop lying, Archie.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 20, 2023, 2:59:04 AM3/20/23
Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare,Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
4
Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore--are you as dumb as Arindam Banerjee never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
Mar 19

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
Why all physicists are criminal bunglers who must blither the most absurd nonsense
Mar 19

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 20, 2023, 6:28:49 AM3/20/23
On Monday, 20 March 2023 at 17:59:04 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare,Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

To tell lies like e=mcc is criminal fraud.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 21, 2023, 3:07:43 PM3/21/23
Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 22, 2023, 1:58:00 AM3/22/23
Ghosh Santanu,Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 24, 2023, 2:59:22 PM3/24/23
2-Ghosh Santanu,Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

Constant daily spamming b.s. nonsense from Arindam Banerjee of his hatred of physics and physicists.

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …
Enes Richard
20
Why all physicists must be stupid liars, so easy to be caught? In order to protect their wrong, absurd theories.
1:35 PM

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 28, 2023, 3:52:03 AM3/28/23
Dharmedra Pradhan-Ghosh Santanu,Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

Mr. Pradhan is Arindam Banerjee typical and indicative of scientists at IIT, claiming the moon landing of Apollo 11 in 1969 was a staged hoax in the Arizona desert, along with other Banerjee (ball tingling notions-- the center of Earth and Sun is a cool 1 degree Kelvin for superconductivity??)

Why does India encourage whackos who hate science, to spam sci.physics every day with more spam.

Subhas Sarkar
Annapurna Devi Yadav
Rajkumar Ranjan Singh
Sanjay Kumar

Arindam Banerjee

Mar 28, 2023, 4:39:15 AM3/28/23
Attaboy Archie. Go tell them all.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 29, 2023, 10:52:49 PM3/29/23
Vijaya Prakash G,Dharmedra Pradhan-Ghosh Santanu,Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

> Mr. Pradhan is Arindam Banerjee typical and indicative of scientists at IIT, claiming the moon landing of Apollo 11 in 1969 was a staged hoax in the Arizona desert, along with other Banerjee (ball tingling notions-- the center of Earth and Sun is a cool 1 degree Kelvin for superconductivity??)
>
> Why does India encourage whackos who hate science, to spam sci.physics every day with more spam.
>
> Subhas Sarkar
> Annapurna Devi Yadav
> Rajkumar Ranjan Singh
> Sanjay Kumar
> > Constant daily spamming b.s. nonsense from Arindam Banerjee of his hatred of physics and physicists.

Indian Institute of Technology

Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant,Annapurna Devi Yadav,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K.,Kanseri Bhaskar, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata. Hi professors of Indian Institute of Technology. Can any of you please remember when Arindam Banerjee was a student of IIT (as he claims he was)?? And can you remember if he had his head up his arse in antiscience as he spams each and every day of the year in sci.physics, now????

Sanjay Kumar,Dharmedra Pradhan,Kanseri Bhaskar,Kedar B Khare, Joseph Joby, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????

2Why Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".

> > Making money by teaching and spreading lies about Nature. The fraud comes from ignoring my discoveries about Nature, thus depriving all.
> Dharmedra Pradhan-Ghosh Santanu,Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
>
> Mr. Pradhan is Arindam Banerjee typical and indicative of scientists at IIT, claiming the moon landing of Apollo 11 in 1969 was a staged hoax in the Arizona desert, along with other Banerjee (ball tingling notions-- the center of Earth and Sun is a cool 1 degree Kelvin for superconductivity??)
>
> Why does India encourage whackos who hate science, to spam sci.physics every day with more spam.
>
> Subhas Sarkar
> Annapurna Devi Yadav
> Rajkumar Ranjan Singh
> Sanjay Kumar
> > > Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> > > Arindam Banerjee
> > > , …
> > > mitchr...@gmail.com
> > > 5
> > > Angels guard my rest
> > > On Friday, 24 March 2023 at 07:27:21 UTC+11, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote: > You are admitting you
> > > 4:28 PM
> > > 

> > Why does IIT put up with the Arsewipe of Physics-- Arindam Banerjee
> >
> > Arindam Banerjee profile photo
> > Arindam Banerjee
> >
> > Paul Alsing

> > Lifelong bullshitting
> > On Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 12:49:42 AM UTC-8, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > Lifelong bullshitting is
> > 8:54 PM
> > 
> > Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> > Arindam Banerjee
> > All Nobel laureates in physics are mendacious nincompoops
> > As the believe in the law of conservation of energy. Energy gets created and destroyed in our
> > 8:08 PM
> > 
> > > Could the professors of IIT realize-- oh o, we have a fruitcake on our hands??? And was it the case that IIT just kept passing Arindam Banerjee up to higher grades just to get rid of the pest, when they should have failed him????

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 31, 2023, 7:49:46 PM3/31/23

Kibo on Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 1:16:55 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "Imp of Science"
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"

Xi Haishenwai red baseball cap offered to Putin

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Steady aim. Firing the Satellite Rifle to take down GLONASS and BeiDou//Armondikov--Feb 6, 2013 - Via PsyGremlin via PZ Myers, this is Archimedes Plutonium, my new favourite crank hat. SATELLITE LASER RIFLE--bring down GLONASS

Sergey Lavrov what would Russia do, once it sees their GLONASS satellites falling out of the sky? Would they exit Ukraine?

Easiest way to disable and make ICBMs obsolete is to make their navigation system obsolete.

Easiest way to make navigation systems obsolete is to down satellites.

Easiest way to down satellites is a Laser beam zapping for 5 seconds on a "satellite panel". And so, down falls the satellite.

Now are the satellites coordinated in GLONASS? For if coordinated and synchronized, there is the physical possibility of "if we down one of the satellites, all of GLONASS satellites are downed".

> Armondikov
Archimedes Plutonium | Spherical Bullshit
sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/archimedes-plutonium/

◦ Cached

Feb 6, 2013 - Via PsyGremlin via PZ Myers, this is Archimedes Plutonium, my new favourite crank hat. I was really fucking surprised to have taken this long to ...

Nomen Nescio artwork in use:

NATO's most reliable LASER SATELLITE RIFLE

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Special Ops Virgins United Memorial Purple Heart Award:

[ ]
/
/ .'
/ .'
/ ______. .'
/ / __/_// ' OWOWOWO
/ / / @"@ OWOWOWOW
/ \ G ' >' OWOWOWO _.-'
/ \/. C ' OWOWO _.-'
/ .---\ / --. _.-'
/ / \( \ _.-' HOLY GOD
/ / \ \ (. ) ' THE RAPE RAYS
/ / /\ \ /
/ \ | \ \ __..--''
/ .' \_\ ) )\ __..--''
/ .' ) \ | / \ -''
/ .' _ '///` ( /\ \
/.' _.-' __ / ) ) )
'.-'..--'' / ,' / /
.__---------- /__./ / / --------------------
``--.. __// / ) /
/ _J) /)`-\
`-__/-' ` \ |(
`\ \ -..__
`--' ``--..__
``--

[ ] Careful when you aim the Satellite Laser Rifle.
We want to save our young virgin sharpshooters.

[ ]
___________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please don't |
/ O O\__ feed |
/ \ GLONASS satellites a Glurrrgz sockpuppet
/ \ \ |
/ _ \ \ ----------------------
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | __||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | /| | --|
| | |// |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ // |
/ _ \\ _ // | /
* / \_ /- | - | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

[ ] Why didn't we fell GLONASS and BeiDou in 2014 with illegal Crimea annex
In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

|^|^| |^|^|
| | | | | |
>. <| | | | | |
(x x)" "----" |
\/\/\ @ --------.
"----------''''''''

Yea, another GLONASS satellite downed
Kid : Mom can I go out and watch the satellite.
Mom : we called them shooting stars in my day.

[ ]
____ _ _ _ _ _
| _ \ | | ___ _ __ | | __ | | | | | |
| |_) | | | / _ \ | '_ \ | |/ / | | | | | |
| __/ | | | (_) | | | | | | < |_| |_| |_|
|_| |_| \___/ |_| |_| |_|\_\ (_) (_) (_)

I'M NEW TO SATELLITE DOWNING !!!

GLONASS time clock Award:
[ ]
5 SECOND LASER-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *
0* -*- *
* |\ *
* \ *
* \ *
* _\/ *
* * *
[ ]

[ ] Bad News for China, their BeiDou is easier to shoot down with Laser Rifle
[ ] than GLONASS and ❄ Snowflake ❄ ❄ Snowflake ❄ as easy as snowflakes
[ ]

" , ,
", ,
"" _---. ..;%%%;, . I HIDE OUT IN BeiDou satellites
"" .", , .==% %%%%%%% ' .
"", %%% =%% %%%%%%; ; ;-_
%; %%%%% .;%;%%%"%p ---; _ '-_
%; %%%%% __;%%;p/; O --_ "-,_
q; %%% /v \;%p ;%%%%%;--__ "'-__'-._
//\" // \ % ;%%%%%%%;',/%\_ __ "'-_'\_
\ / // \/ ;%% %; %;/\%%%%;;;;\ "- _\
," %; %%; %%;;' ';% -\-_
-=\=" __% %%;_ |;; %%%\ \
_/ _= \==_;;,_ %%%; % -_ /
/ /- =%- ;%%%%; %%; "--__/
//= ==%-%%; %; %
/ _=_- d ;%; ;%;
\ =,-" d%%; ;%%;
// % ;%%;
// d%%%"
\ %%
[ ] Why did BeiDou make such big satellites, the easier to

The Iran satellite looks like a dinosaur

\
\ __.,,------.._
,'" _ _ "`.
/.__, ._ -=- _"` Y
(.____.-.` ""` j
VvvvvvV`.Y,. _.,-' , , ,
Y ||, '"\ ,/ ,/ ./
| ,' , `-..,'_,'/___,'/ ,'/ ,
.. ,;,,',-'"\,' , . ' ' ""' '--,/ .. ..
,'. `.`---' `, / , Y -=- ,' , ,. .`-..||_|| ..
ff\\`. `._ /f ,'j j , ,' , , f , \=\ Y || ||`||_..
l` \` `.`."`-..,-' j /./ /, , / , / /l \ \=\l || `' || ||...
` ` `-._ `-.,-/ ,' /`"/-/-/-/-"'''"`.`. `'.\--`'--..`'_`' || ,
"`-_,', ,' f , / `._ ``._ , `-.`'// ,
,-"'' _.,-' l_,-'_,,' "`-._ . "`. /| `.'\ , |
,',.,-'" \=) ,`-. , `-'._`.V | \ // .. . /j
|f\ `._ )-."`. /| `.| | `.`-||-\\/
l` \` "`._ "`--' j j' j `-`---'
` ` "`_,-','/ ,-'" /
,'",__,-' /,, ,-'
Vvv' VVv'

IS STARTING TO
/// 6 6~\~~` GROW HAIR IN WEIRD PLACES
( 7 )
\ '='/ IS THAT NORMAL ??????
_//'---'\
( \ `\
(\/`-.__/ /
"`-._ _.'
``

Most accurate Laser Rifle Award:
[ ] Did You Catch The Hidden Message Behind Sergey Lavrov's speech at UN
[ ] Mister Smartypants
[ ] Darwinian Finch
[ ] just for fun I plotted North Korean BeiDou satellite and shot it down

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

has a big LASER SATELLITE RIFLE will shoot to pieces the GLONASS
[ ] Another boatload of BeiDou satellites felled

Nomen Nescio, artist for Usenet sci.math and sci.physics, three cheers to Nomen

GLONASS Award:
[ ]
[ ]
_____
.'/L|__`. BEEP BOOP CHIRP PLOP I've been shot down
/ =[_]O|` \ OPEN ME UP AND YOU'LL FIND
|"+_____":|
__:='|____`-:__
||[] ||====| []||
||[] | |=| | []||
|:||_|=|U| |_||:|
|:|||]_=_ =[_||:|
| |||] [_][]C|| |
| ||-'"""""`-|| |
/|\\_\_|_|_/_//|\
|___| /|\ |___|
`---' |___| `---'
`---'
[ ] Big
[ ]
_.---._
.' / '.
/ _/ \
/ .-'` '. \ Who were the cheese skirts
.' | ^ _ ^ | '.
.' \ _ / \
/ '.___.' '.
| _.' '._ \
| .' `"---"` '. |
\ | | /
\ | | | | /
\ | :--"""--: | /`
) | | | | (
/ \.'-.....-'./ \
/ .' / ;|:| \ '. |
.-._ \_.-' .' / ' . : '. '. /
| \``` .' ; \ `:
\ \ ' '.
.--'\ | ' ' . `-._
/`;--' /_.' . `-.
| `--` / \ \
\ .' ' '-. |
\ ' ' __\ |
'. . _.-' `) /
'-._ _.-' `| .-` _.'
`'--....____.--'| (` _.-'
/ | | \ `"`
\__/ \__/

[ ] THE HEART OF % Virgin
[ ] Scientists can now quickly link to Xi's Haishenwai red ball caps in shooting down BeiDou and GLONASS
[ ] "All for one!" "One for all!" "Every man for himself!"
[ ] The Prize-- a date with the cheese skirt queen

The hours are approaching rapidly and we need GLONASS either in the dark or best of all-- misfiring their missiles from Russia and striking Russian and Chinese cities. We want Kim Jong-un to see a Russian missile intended for Ukraine to level Pyongyang, all by a hacking into the Intel chips of GLONASS.

The mass exodus at Twitter is that they wanted GLONASS to hack, not BeiDou.

> Jam all 24 GLONASS satellites of their Intel chips and you wipe out the ability of Russia's fleet of 6,000 ICBM missiles.

> > > StupidPlutonium, "GPS" receiver chipsets have long been GNSS chipsets
> > > that deliver what they believe to be the best data from whatever
> > > satellites they happen to see.
> > >
> > > molesting a countries GNSS satellites would be viewed
> > > as an act of war no different from attackiing a navel fleet or bombing a
> > > city.
> >
>>>elude to a Intel chip on GLONASS 24 satellites and all that is needed is to jamm those intel chips and we have 24 malfunctioning satellites, wiping out the navigation of all 6,000 Russian ICBM.

Skoal!!!

Did you get a Xi red baseball cap with Haishenwai on it?

Moscow█۞█ blackout, knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█
_drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

Ukraine cannot win a war if it has nada, no, zero offense, it needs to knock out Russian electric lines. And the Baltic states can help.
Knock out electricity in
Novosibirsk
Yekaterinburg
Novgorod
Samara
Omsk
Kazan
Rostov-na-Donu
Chelyabinsk
Ufa
Perm

_Every Russian missile fired into Ukraine met with a drone from Ukraine knocking out Moscow electric power lines

_Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

_No one can win a fight or war without any offense, West, Biden give Ukraine drones that knock out electricity inside Russia

_End the Ukraine war by March 2023 as the Russian people depose the dictator

_rolling electric blackouts and give Iran to Iraq-- a blooming democracy, not a stupid dictator

_And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

_Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.

NATO and the West has just two good options here, for Putin should have been removed in 2006 with Litvinenko poisoning. Now the insane Putin can poison the entire world with a nuclear war. Putin needed to go in 2006, for insanity just gets worse and worse.

Either
(1) give Ukraine drones to knock out electric power in Moscow and beyond
Or
(2) give Ukraine NATO membership and tell Russia to clear out in a week or NATO forces go in and clear them out.

Of course, every day Putin and Russia needs reminding that if he presses nuclear buttons or nuclear bomb on Ukraine that Russia will be a nuclear ash pile before the day is out.

What should have been done in 2006, unfortunately that delay to 2022. Same can be said of Hitler-- he should have been removed in the early 1930s before his insanity got going.

& wrote:
> [...]

> > Naturally, Putin will want to keep the Russian people suppressed and have Russia be a second rate government as a dictator. Same goes for China-- they never want to give up power so the people themselves choose their leader.
> >
> > But can we find differences in Putin and Xi themselves? Well in the West we call the Chinese inscrutable-- meaning -- little logical commonsense. And is this a valid description?? Yes of course, considering that Russia had stolen the lands of Outer Manchuria, some 28 times larger of a land mass than is Taiwan island. Yet there is Xi, spending so much time on wanting to invade Taiwan, when it is Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok (Haishenwai) that he should be focusing attention upon. And while Putin is distracted with Ukraine, is the time for Xi to recapture Outer Manchuria, the Qing dynasty empire, Qing's Manchurian homeland.
> >
> > What does Xi do instead??? He focuses on Taiwan and befriends Russia. Why, at this rate, if Russia takes Inner Manchuria, we can expect Xi and the Chinese Communist Party to become even more loving of Russia for stealing more land of China.
> >
> > And there is Xi, whose China has become rich with trading with the West, yet every day, Xi foaming at the mouth in hatred of the West.
> >
> > So yes, Putin is 2X smarter as a dictator than is Xi, as if Putin has Xi in his side pocket.
> >
> > Is there some scientific explanation as to why Xi is 2X dumber than Putin?? Perhaps, in that China is densely populated and the air pollution over all of China is worse than most countries. That Xi probably has 1/2 of his brain filled with CO and CO2 isomers and lead, and mercury and nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide from just living in that air polluted hellhole of Beijing. Xi studied chemistry and should know this. Whereas Putin likely detox..s every evening with breathing in pure oxygen at his residence and takes oxygen breathing tanks to office and work. This easily can explain the light-headed reasoning that Xi and his foreign diplomats Wang Yi display, where Putin plays them like a chess game, --- checkmate in 7 moves.
> >
> > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> >
> > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.
> >
> > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 1, 2023, 2:04:13 AM4/1/23
On Thursday, 30 March 2023 at 13:52:49 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Vijaya Prakash G,Dharmedra Pradhan-Ghosh Santanu,Kedar B Khare,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Ghosh Sankalpa, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
> >
> > Mr. Pradhan is Arindam Banerjee typical and indicative of scientists at IIT, claiming the moon landing of Apollo 11 in 1969 was a staged hoax in the Arizona desert, along with other Banerjee (ball tingling notions-- the center of Earth and Sun is a cool 1 degree Kelvin for superconductivity??)

Attaboy Archie, go tell them my new physics at

Latest experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0

Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near space , and horizontal tunneling shown in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s

and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s

Earlier experiments (2017)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics

The way the universe operates:
(2020)
The cause of gravity
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

(2006)
[...]

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 10, 2023, 12:01:49 AM4/10/23
RAIL GUN that knocks out Moscow & St.Petersburg electricity, and here I thought it was going to be drones.

A.Banerjee on Indian Institute of Tech. --"the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth"

AP writes: Bad experience? Bad grades Arindam, take up engineering and cheer up!!!

> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 7:08:51 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > Very sad to say, my new design rail gun has even less acceptibility to the powers that be than your plutonium universe, Archie.
>
> Is Arindam Banerjee fixing his rail gun to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????
>
> How does that rail gun work Arindam, you attach your Rail Gun to a electric line in a network and it destroys the entire network, even the source of power, by blowing up all the transformers in the network.
> RAIL GUN that knocks out Moscow & St.Petersburg electricity, and here I thought it was going to be drones.
> Bravo, Arindam finally makes good in physics, give Arindam the best Darjeeling tea to be found!!!! You take it with cream Arindam???

No way, Archie.
You sound like Gulliver before the King of Brobdingnag, proposing all sorts of horrid weaponry for victory in war.
The response from His Majesty was, as per Internet:
****
Based on Gulliver's descriptions of their behaviour, the King describes the English as "the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth".
****
You Americans are, of course, even more debased than the English of Swift's time.
The English since Swift have been improved with contact from the Brahmanical upper castes of India, but that has not happened to the other whites who could not get such contact.
Which is why, as debased English, you think I should be interested in doing evil stuff you lots are so good at.
Grow up, Archie. Don't be one among the most pernicious race of odious little vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

> [...]
>
> Sanjay Kumar,Dharmedra Pradhan,Kanseri Bhaskar,Kedar B Khare, Joseph Joby, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
>
> 2Why Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 10, 2023, 12:49:22 AM4/10/23
On Monday, 10 April 2023 at 14:01:49 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> RAIL GUN that knocks out Moscow & St.Petersburg electricity, and here I thought it was going to be drones.
>
> A.Banerjee on Indian Institute of Tech. --"the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth"
>
> AP writes: Bad experience? Bad grades Arindam, take up engineering and cheer up!!!

I have a First Class Honours Degree, Archie from IIT Kharagpur and a M.Tech degree from IIT Delhi. I was never failed in any subject. My M.Tech thesis work, presented in a 1987 conference paper at Santa Clara, was taken up avidly in the US, resulting in googling.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 29, 2023, 3:17:34 AM5/29/23
On Monday, 29 May 2023 at 13:45:21 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee why are you and Indian Institute of Tech too stupid to understand real electron of Atoms is the muon inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law while the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's Magnetic Monopole??

We Arya understand that electrons and protons are of infinite number joined together by super-infinite numbers lines of force all doing a dance in solid fine elastic aether of infinite volume, for all time, Archie.
Such is the design of the prajapatirhishi.
See if anything of that penetrates your nino/nano head.
Jewish physics, bullshit that is, is unworthy of us, Archie. Try your fakeries and nonsenses elsewhere.

> Why such physics idiocy??

One wonders at the extent of western idiocy in physics, yes. Sad. How did they manage to make raving idiots like you and so many others? Nobels do not change matters!

> Arindam, do you want to be a physics failure all your life???

I come second after Sir Isaac Newton; not that regrettable a failure, Archie.
> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee

Beats all Hollywood stars.
All rock stars too, for good measure.

> , …
> Enes Richard
> 50
> The law of conservation of energy

Shame, shame

Archimedes Plutonium

Enes Richard
50
The law of conservation of energy
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 25, 2023, 2:23:14 AM10/25/23
On Wednesday, 25 October 2023 at 17:01:46 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Arindam Banerjee profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> 12:41AM, 25Oct2023
> .
> .
> Armature movement graph

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7507351839292548&set=a.506922209335581

More on the way, Archie.
All really lovely, beautifully explained, for any competent schoolteacher to teach and any bright kid to understand.
It is for them, see. They need better motors that are faster than light, are non-polluting, etc.
Chuck out the law of conservation of energy (a bunny-ah construct, some canard) and then joy for all is the result.
Not that the powers that be want joy of all, they want joy just for themselves, but heh what to do. All I can suggest is that students question what they are taught in physics class. Maybe in this cowardly careerist age that is a tough ask, but what is life without hope, Archie?
After that, the raw data from video freeze snaps courtesy of Mr Bill Gates' Moviemaker.
I get 30-40 ms resolution, good enough, what.
Nice to see a bullet going down a gun.
More a cannon at 2980 g than a bullet at 5g, Archie.

Now go suck your thumb.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
HTN Research Pty
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 29, 2023, 8:37:20 AM10/29/23
On Sunday, 29 October 2023 at 12:05:19 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Arindam Banerjee profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> 12:41AM, 25Oct2023
> .
> .
> Armature movement graph
Check out the movement of centre of mass, Archie.
Totally upsets classical and modern physics.
Outs entropy, relativity, quantum, big bang, black hole, etc.
And brings in my new physics.
explained in
[...]

leading to
[...]

One day, one day, Archie, they will all follow my new inspired physics and solve many problems, provide lots of comfort and peace and prosperity...

Till then. with
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
HTN Research Pty Ltd., Melbourne

Note: I find AI gives credit for my work to certain USAns with my name, now that is not nice, what.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 1, 2023, 2:18:12 AM11/1/23
On Wednesday, 1 November 2023 at 17:05:03 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium, king of spammers, wrote:
lots of crap, flushed.
It is loading more messages.