What keeps tornadoes turning. It can't be wind.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2024, 12:32:26 PMFeb 19
Their motion is round. But what is driving it over time?
Wind blows from only one direction. And on the opposite
side the wind would be blowing against the turning tornado...

Jim Pennino

Feb 19, 2024, 1:16:09 PMFeb 19
This is yet another question you have been asking for years that has
been answered for years and is a trivial lookup for anyone with at least
a few functioning brain cells, moron.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2024, 4:45:33 PMFeb 19
How can the wind be the answer if the tornado turns both away
and toward it all at the same time?

Jim Pennino

Feb 19, 2024, 5:16:10 PMFeb 19
How can you be so blazingly stupid to not understand what has been
explained to you many times in the many times you have asked this over
the years?

Were you born this stupid or did you suffer brain damage at some point
which has resulted in you being uneducable?

James McGinn

Feb 19, 2024, 7:10:18 PMFeb 19
This has already been explained to you, moron.

James McGinn

Feb 19, 2024, 7:12:45 PMFeb 19
The wind isn't the answer.

The answer is at the end of this:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=16329

James McGinn / Genius

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2024, 8:39:50 PMFeb 19
How can lightning be turning a tornado?
What gives it its direction?
You are a tornado fake.
And stop calling yourself a genius.
It makes you look like a fool.

Jim Pennino

Feb 20, 2024, 12:01:08 AMFeb 20
Yeah, it has, but not by you.

Jim Pennino

Feb 20, 2024, 12:01:09 AMFeb 20
And our resident moron posts yet another steaming pile of incoherent,
babbling nonsense.

Jim Pennino

Feb 20, 2024, 12:01:11 AMFeb 20
Only if the question is "Where can I read a huge pile of steaming,
delusional nonsense?"

> James McGinn / Delusionally Insane Crackpot

Solving Tornadoes

Feb 20, 2024, 10:46:53 AMFeb 20
On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 5:39:50 PM UTC-8, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 4:12:45 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote:
> > > How can the wind be the answer if the tornado turns both away
> > > and toward it all at the same time?
> > The wind isn't the answer.
> >
> > The answer is at the end of this:
> > https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=16329
> >
> > James McGinn / Genius
> How can lightning be turning a tornado?

Where are you getting this lightning stuff, moron?

James McGinn / Genius

Jim Pennino

Feb 20, 2024, 11:31:09 AMFeb 20
The same place you get your "science", crackpot, ignorance and
delusions.

> James McGinn / Delusionally Insane Crackpots

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2024, 2:16:58 PMFeb 20
Where is your thunderbolt?

Jim Pennino