they wanted me to accept to be a star so they could burn me>>so i was a vagabond being burned and sold and they would con me telling e ai was a star when i was a jesus christ , their food>>thats unacceptable>>they coned me fooled me and inprisoned and destroyed me>>they are liars thives ad con people>>this is not fair

_

Jan 17, 2022, 4:09:31 AMJan 17
they(americans) wanted me to accept to be a star so they could burn
me>>so i was a vagabond being burned and sold and they would con me
telling e ai was a star when i was not i was a jesus christ , their
food>>thats unacceptable>>they coned me fooled me and inprisoned and
destroyed me>>they are liars thives ad con people>>this is not fair

Man from a city

Jan 19, 2022, 3:42:19 AMJan 19
😏

Man from a city

Jan 19, 2022, 3:42:38 AMJan 19
_ kirjutas Esmaspäev, 17. jaanuar 2022 kl 11:09:31 UTC+2:
😏