Re: Uncle Jane and MPD (was Re: The Light Clock Thought Experiment - Questions)

Baudilio Marqueringh

May 31, 2023, 4:21:44 PM5/31/23
Volney wrote:
>> How do you know I am a blood relative? After all, my name is not
>> Parker....
> You did claim John was your uncle, which does allow for an uncle by
> marriage, of course. Your name isn't meaningful, since John's sister
> could be your mother and you have your father's name. Or you are using a

*_Hunter_Biden_‘Would_Have_Been_In_Jail_Years_Ago’_* If He Were A
Republican Says DeSantis
Republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis has taken aim at Hunter
Biden at his first 2024 campaign rally In Iowa He said if Hunter Biden
were a Republican, he “would have been in jail years ago”. […]

*_Hundreds_of_YouTubers_* Who Pushed Covid Vaccines During Pandemic
*_Now_Have_Turbo_Cancers_*
Do you remember all those YouTube social influencers pushing the
experimental Covid-19 vaccines during the pandemic? Many of them were paid
by government and Big Pharma to influence their followers into thinking
the vaccine roll-out […]

*_WEF_orders_Ireland_* To Cull 65,000 Cows Every Three Years To Fight
Climate Change
Ireland is scrambling to comply with the directives issued by Klaus
Schwab’s World Economic Forum, with leaked government documents revealing
modeling plans to cull 65,000 cattle every year for three years in order
to comply […]

*_Biden’s_Sexual_Assault_Accuser_* Tara Reade Defects To Russia
Tara Reade, the former staffer who accused Joe Biden of sexually
assaulting her in the 90’s, has sought *_assylum_in_Russia_*. Raede who
said she had been living in fear for her life, spoke about […]

Babies Breastfed by Mothers Who Took mRNA Vaccines Are Dropping Dead –
*_Doctors_Baffled_*
Babies who are being breastfed by mothers injected in mRNA vaccines are
dropping dead in unusually large numbers, leaving some doctors and medical
experts baffled. The phenomenon is being exposed by some brave medical
experts […]

European Union Issues Urgent Warning to Women:
*_“COVID_Vaccines_Cause_Infertility”_*
The European Union has issued an warning to pregnant women who are
considering getting the COVID-19 vaccine, urging them to avoid the mRNA
jabs because they cause infertility and spontaneous abortions. The
European Medicines Agency […]

Facebook Bombshell: *_‘COVID_Vaccines_Cause_New_Form_of_AIDS’_*
Facebook has been forced to admit that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine destroys
the immune system and leads to a new aggressive from of Acquired
Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS). Back in August 2022, independent outlet
The Expose […]
Posts navigation

Moody Schneijders

Jun 3, 2023, 7:02:12 AM6/3/23
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 1:59:31 PM UTC-7, Jane wrote:
>> Well that last fact is plainly evidenced by all the pro Einstein
>> posters here. -- lover of truth
>
> Einstein was not a bad guy. But science wants authority.
> He said fate made him an authority. Where that was his problem with
> science. He believed authority does not belong.

you are of another race.

Reed Maessen

Jun 5, 2023, 3:36:47 PM6/5/23
Volney wrote:

> It appears that this "Jane" is definitely not the retiring professor
> "Jane" you mentioned, a highly intelligent person.
>
> Our "Jane" appears to have inherited whatever bad genes her uncle had
> that interferes with ordinary logical thought.

good news, volney, I like good news. Another fucking nazi is apparently
dead. This khazar nazi imbecile wanted kill heads of Russia, pretending
killing and terrorist action around the world. You must admit, the news
are good. Unless you are a fucking nazi too.

Kiev denies reports intel chief is dead
https://%72t.com/%72%75%73%73ia/577521-kiev-deny-intelligence-chief-death/
Accounts of the death of Ukraine's military intelligence head,
*_Kirill_fucking_Budanov_*, are “disinformation,” according to officials

whodat

Jun 5, 2023, 4:31:25 PM6/5/23
On 6/5/2023 2:36 PM, Reed Maessen wrote:

<...>

> good news, volney, I like good news. Another fucking nazi is apparently
> dead. This khazar nazi imbecile wanted kill heads of Russia, pretending
> killing and terrorist action around the world. You must admit, the news
> are good. Unless you are a fucking nazi too.

<...>

These lunatic(s) use the expression "nazi" to gather attention for
their otherwise meaningless off topic posts. Get a real(tm) job!
Shoveling garbage sounds about right for you since all you've done
in these newsgroups has been involved with trash.

You idiots know *only* that NAZI is something bad without actual
comprehension what that something is. I was there and it ended when
I was 5 years old. Go find something worthwhile to do because this
isn't. Idiots like you make me need to puke. FOAD!

There, I've said my piece. You'll get no more attention from me.

Feliciano Klerkse

Jun 5, 2023, 4:36:47 PM6/5/23
whodat wrote:

>> good news, volney, I like good news. Another fucking nazi is apparently
>> dead. This khazar nazi imbecile wanted kill heads of Russia, pretending
>> killing and terrorist action around the world. You must admit, the news
>> are good. Unless you are a fucking nazi too.
>
> These lunatic(s) use the expression "nazi" to gather attention for

shut the fuck up, fool. You are a nobody, stupid in many areas. Fuck off
and eat shit.

Grayzone points to new evidence in Nord Stream sabotage case
A boot resembling those used by US and Ukrainian military divers has
reportedly been found near the site
https://%72t.com/news/577537-grayzone-evdence-nord-stream-sabotage/

the fucking nazi of america and ukrain lost their boots near the terrorist
area. What a fucking gays.

Waldo Aart

Jun 13, 2023, 7:35:00 PM6/13/23
indolent immigrant of america, Volney, wrote:

> T̶h̶e̶ r̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ a̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ u̶s̶e̶ "N̶a̶zi̶" t̶o̶ m̶e̶a̶n̶ a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ w̶h̶o̶
> d̶i̶s̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶s̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶/t̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ t̶o̶ s̶t̶o̶p̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶. T̶h̶e̶y̶'r̶e̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ a̶ l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ k̶i̶d̶ w̶h̶o̶
> l̶e̶a̶r̶n̶s̶ a̶ b̶a̶d̶

if you not even know, now, the instated fucking regime by coup 2014 by
capitalist america, is fucking nazi regime, with swastikas etc, you are
fucking idiot. Larger then kenseto. It jeopardize the education you think
you have. What a fucking idiot.

go ask the khazar blinken, whether he knows, the Russian territory,
accidentally named "ukraine", is a fucking nazis.

Herman Rijnder

Jun 13, 2023, 7:58:04 PM6/13/23
Volney wrote:

> T̶h̶e̶ r̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ a̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ u̶s̶e̶ "N̶a̶zi̶" t̶o̶ m̶e̶a̶n̶ a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ w̶h̶o̶
> d̶i̶s̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶s̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶/t̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ t̶o̶ s̶t̶o̶p̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶. T̶h̶e̶y̶'r̶e̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ a̶ l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ k̶i̶d̶ w̶h̶o̶

*_Ukraine_blew_up_Nord_Stream_* – media, lol
The report is the latest in a series of Western articles pointing the finger at Kiev
https://%72t.com/news/577977-netherlands-cia-nord-stream/

BALTOPS22
These countries will exercise a *_myriad_of_capabilities_*, demonstrating the *_inherent_flexibility_of_maritime_forces_*. Exercise scenarios include amphibious, gunnery, *_anti-submarine_*, air defense, and *_mine_clearance_operations_*, as well as *_explosive_ordnance_disposal_*, *_unmanned_underwater_* and *_surface_vehicle_exercises_*, and medical responses.
https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/2023/06/baltops-2023-exercise-kicks-off-in-the-baltic-sea/