Tell us in your own words what it is you think you see here

James McGinn

Jul 5, 2022, 1:28:15 AM7/5/22
On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 9:29:03 PM UTC-7, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 9:22:48 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:

> > > Yes, you certainly are Jimbo!
> > >
> > > Can't answer the really simple question, this much is clear. You are stump-stupid and apparently quite proud of it!
> > >
> > > Ask a 5th-grader to help you...
> > Show us where Dalton said the phase of H2O was determined by its partial pressure and I'll send you a million dollars.
> >
> > You first.
> >
> > James McGinn / Dumbfuck
>
> No, Jimbo, I asked first, so you answer first... except you are incapable of doing that and will never collect on this offer. Never.
>
> Prove me wrong!
>
> By the way, it is trivial to show you where Dalton said that... trivial!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqffPYOoxd8&ab_channel=ChemistryUTAustin
>
> https://sciencenotes.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Daltons-Law-of-Partial-Pressure.png

Tell us in your own words what it is you think you see here.

James McGinn

Jul 5, 2022, 2:36:20 AM7/5/22
Go ahead, you deceptive piece of shit, tell us in your own words.

Jim Pennino

Jul 5, 2022, 9:01:09 AM7/5/22
That would serve no purpose as you will never read any of it yourself
because of your insanity and if someone did waste the time to paraphrase
it, you would just call them a lier, insane crackpot.

Jim Pennino

Jul 5, 2022, 9:01:10 AM7/5/22
Why don't you tell us in your own words what it is you think you see in
those references, insane crackpot?

James McGinn

Jul 5, 2022, 9:37:24 AM7/5/22
You idiots think it's my job to explain your arguments?

Jim Pennino

Jul 5, 2022, 10:01:10 AM7/5/22
Yet another delusionally insane comment from the insane crackpot...

Since the subject was fully settled by Dalton in 1802, there is no
arguement among sane people, insane crackpot.