Re: Arindam Banerjee asks Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S.,Narendra Modi if the 2nd derivative in Feynman's Electric field equation E = (q/4*pi*e_0) [ (e_r)'/(r'^2) + (r'/c)(d/dt)(e_r'/r'^2) + (1/c^2)((d^2/dt^2)(e_r')] if that 2nd derivative is the same as C'

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 1, 2023, 10:15:06 PM4/1/23
On Sunday, 2 April 2023 at 11:37:40 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee asks Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S.,Narendra Modi if the 2nd derivative in Feynman's Electric field equation E = (q/4*pi*e_0) [ (e_r)'/(r'^2) + (r'/c)(d/dt)(e_r'/r'^2) + (1/c^2)((d^2/dt^2)(e_r')] if that 2nd derivative is the same as C' in

No Archie, I do not involve myself in bogus physics.

> [...]
>
> World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
> Preface:
> Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.
>
> Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.
>
> To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?
>
> Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.
>

> Product details
> ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> Language ‏ : ‎ English
> File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 5, 2023, 6:12:07 AM4/5/23
On Wednesday, 5 April 2023 at 04:33:04 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> St.Petersburg█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity
>

> On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 9:15:06 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Banerjee, can your rail gun knock out St Petersburg electric lines???
No.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 5, 2023, 8:08:51 PM4/5/23
On Thursday, 6 April 2023 at 04:26:35 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 5:12:07 AM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> something about electric power lines with Arindam's failure on rail guns
>

> Moscow█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity
> > >

> > > On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 9:15:06 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > > Banerjee, can your rail gun knock out St Petersburg electric lines???
> > No.
> Why not????
Very sad to say, my new design rail gun has even less acceptibility to the powers that be than your plutonium universe, Archie.

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 6, 2023, 3:10:36 PM4/6/23

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 7:08:51 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Very sad to say, my new design rail gun has even less acceptibility to the powers that be than your plutonium universe, Archie.

Is Arindam Banerjee fixing his rail gun to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????

How does that rail gun work Arindam, you attach your Rail Gun to a electric line in a network and it destroys the entire network, even the source of power, by blowing up all the transformers in the network.

Bravo, Arindam finally makes good in physics, give Arindam the best Darjeeling tea to be found!!!! You take it with cream Arindam???

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 10, 2023, 2:01:25 AM4/10/23
Is A.Banerjee fixing his rail gun█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????

> On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 7:08:51 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > Very sad to say, my new design rail gun has even less acceptibility to the powers that be than your plutonium universe, Archie.
>
> Is Arindam Banerjee fixing his rail gun to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????
>
> How does that rail gun work Arindam, you attach your Rail Gun to a electric line in a network and it destroys the entire network, even the source of power, by blowing up all the transformers in the network.
> RAIL GUN that knocks out Moscow & St.Petersburg electricity, and here I thought it was going to be drones.
> Bravo, Arindam finally makes good in physics, give Arindam the best Darjeeling tea to be found!!!! You take it with cream Arindam???

No way, Archie.
You sound like Gulliver before the King of Brobdingnag, proposing all sorts of horrid weaponry for victory in war.
The response from His Majesty was, as per Internet:
****
Based on Gulliver's descriptions of their behaviour, the King describes the English as "the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth".
****
You Americans are, of course, even more debased than the English of Swift's time.
The English since Swift have been improved with contact from the Brahmanical upper castes of India, but that has not happened to the other whites who could not get such contact.
Which is why, as debased English, you think I should be interested in doing evil stuff you lots are so good at.
Grow up, Archie. Don't be one among the most pernicious race of odious little vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

> [...]
> >
> > Mr. Pradhan is Arindam Banerjee typical and indicative of scientists at IIT, claiming the moon landing of Apollo 11 in 1969 was a staged hoax in the Arizona desert, along with other Banerjee (ball tingling notions-- the center of Earth and Sun is a cool 1 degree Kelvin for superconductivity??)
> >
> > Why does India encourage whackos who hate science, to spam sci.physics every day with more spam.
> >
> > Subhas Sarkar
> > Annapurna Devi Yadav
> > Rajkumar Ranjan Singh
> > Sanjay Kumar
> > > Constant daily spamming b.s. nonsense from Arindam Banerjee of his hatred of physics and physicists.
>

> Indian Institute of Technology
>
> Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.
>

> Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant,Annapurna Devi Yadav,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K.,Kanseri Bhaskar, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata. Hi professors of Indian Institute of Technology. Can any of you please remember when Arindam Banerjee was a student of IIT (as he claims he was)?? And can you remember if he had his head up his arse in antiscience as he spams each and every day of the year in sci.physics, now????
>
> Sanjay Kumar,Dharmedra Pradhan,Kanseri Bhaskar,Kedar B Khare, Joseph Joby, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, of Indian Institute of Tech, is Arindam Banerjee correct when he says you cannot understand the hydrogen proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law because Arindam says you are "criminal bunglers". Personally I do not see where Arindam gets the criminality out of this????
>
> 2Why Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, cannot check to see if the real proton of Atoms is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law, as explained by Arindam they are "criminal bunglers".

> > > 
> > > Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> > > Arindam Banerjee
> > > All Nobel laureates in physics are mendacious nincompoops
> > > As the believe in the law of conservation of energy. Energy gets created and destroyed in our

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 23, 2023, 9:46:09 PM4/23/23
Is A.Banerjee fixing his rail gun█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????

No relativity in your railgun, eh Arindam??

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,
Zach
2
The depravity of relativity
On 4/23/2023 5:24 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > On Monday, 24 April 2023 at 02:37:36 UTC+10, Ross
7:33 PM

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 25, 2023, 2:09:05 AM4/25/23
On Monday, 24 April 2023 at 11:46:09 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Is A.Banerjee fixing his rail gun█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????
No. What can I do, it is part of the bigJew-gujJew world's Arindam-suppression strategy. No notice, thus, for me, Archie. You got more publicity that I, being a wiki celebrity. Not one of the legions of hungry journalists dares to come anywhere near me.

> No relativity in your railgun, eh Arindam??

None whatsoever, I assure you, Archie.

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 25, 2023, 2:09:06 AM4/25/23
On Monday, 24 April 2023 at 11:46:09 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Is A.Banerjee fixing his rail gun█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????
No. What can I do, it is part of the bigJew-gujJew world's Arindam-suppression strategy. No notice, thus, for me, Archie. You got more publicity that I, being a wiki celebrity. Not one of the legions of hungry journalists dares to come anywhere near me.

> No relativity in your railgun, eh Arindam??

Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 25, 2023, 7:36:37 PM5/25/23
On Friday, 26 May 2023 at 04:08:48 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 2- Is A.Banerjee fixing his rail gun█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????

No.

> Depraved spammer Arindam Banerjee who hates science and his Apollo 11 a staged hoax on Arizona desert.

Awfully bad direction, Archie.

> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee

Beats all Hollywood stars.
> , …
> Enes Richard
> 23
> The law of conservation of energy
> czwartek, 25 maja 2023 o 15:37:06 UTC+2 Sylvia Else napisał(a): > On 25-May-23 10:22 pm, Enes
> 1:03 PM

Scrap it, Archie.

> 
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee

Beats all rock stars.

> , …
> Murel Meisner
> 10
> About the MMI bungle, leading to the horrendous disaster that is absurd physics
> 12:28 PM

Indeed, indeed.

> 
> > No relativity in your railgun, eh Arindam??
Fat chance, Archie.
They must all be dead now.

Archimedes Plutonium

Enes Richard
23

Murel Meisner
10
About the MMI bungle, leading to the horrendous disaster that is absurd physics
12:28 PM

> No relativity in your railgun, eh Arindam??
> 
> > > Indian Institute of Technology
> > >
> > > Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 25, 2023, 10:38:38 PM6/25/23
Arindam Banerjee why are you and Indian Institute of Tech too stupid to understand real electron of Atoms is the muon inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law while the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's Magnetic Monopole?? Why such physics idiocy??

Arindam, do you want to be a physics failure all your life???

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
from the cause of gravity
> > If you bite it off and put it together, you have a synthesis model. The part bitten off is
7:06 PM

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
Physicists if any, do try to answer Roachie's question
Roachie (a wannabe CIA cretin+creep, but he has his uses) asked and I repeated his questions and
7:05 PM

> [...]
>

> Cover Picture: Is my iphone photo of a Google search for Europa with Webb telescope. These are exciting times in that the Webb telescope maybe able to pinpoint life on Europa.
>
> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BC5T9JBH
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 27, 2022
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 801 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 45 pages
> • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
>

> #2-9, 161st published book
>
> PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science.
>
> Preface:
> A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.
>
> It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.
>
> Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.
>

> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021

Arindam Banerjee

Jun 25, 2023, 11:34:58 PM6/25/23
On Monday, 26 June 2023 at 12:38:38 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee why are you and Indian Institute of Tech too stupid to understand real electron of Atoms is the muon inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law while the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's Magnetic Monopole?? Why such physics idiocy??

Why do you babble out such gibberish, Archie?

Try answering Roachie's question, how long will it take for the imploded submersible's air to rise to the surface. Let us see your greatness here, o king of science!

Arindam Banerjee

Jun 26, 2023, 12:21:50 AM6/26/23
> Try answering Roachie's question, how long will it take for the imploded submersible's air to rise to the surface. Let us see your greatness here, o self-proclaimed king of science!

And why is the great Nobellipop provider whodat also silent? Prudence? Come on whodat, show us you are not a fake whodumbo. This is your chance! Enlighten us, wise one!

Moroney, will you continue to flatter McGinn with trolling under an alias, or will you use your moronic wits to the utmost to try to answer Roachie's q.

Robot Alsing, can you point out the relevant links?

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 3, 2023, 8:50:13 PM7/3/23
Arindam has your Prime Minister gotten those lovely cheetah's out of that broiling Indian sun???

On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 11:21:50 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

Arindam on why he is a physics failures.

1) Too stupid to question if Thomson found Dirac's magnetic monopole and not the electron of atoms.
2) Too stupid to realize that in the Rutherford,Geiger, Marsden Experiment when you have increase in velocity of bounce back alpha particles means head on collision with a larger proton torus, hence, the interior of gold atoms are toruses, no nucleus.
3) Too stupid in logic to understand subatomic particles have jobs and tasks to do, not sit around on beaches sipping lemonade what Old Physics says. The proton is a 8 ring torus with muon as electron inside doing the Faraday law producing new electricity.
4) Too stupid to understand stars and our Sun shine not from fusion but from Faraday law of each and every atom inside that star.

5) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
6) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
7) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
8) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

> [...]
> >
> > Product details
> > • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09JW5DVYM
> > • Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 19, 2021
> > • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> > • File size ‏ : ‎ 1035 KB
> > • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> > • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > • Print length ‏ : ‎ 386 pages
> > • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > • Best Sellers Rank: #4,874,333 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
> > ◦ #526 in Electromagnetic Theory
> > ◦ #1,321 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)

Arindam Banerjee

Jul 3, 2023, 11:46:28 PM7/3/23
On Tuesday, 4 July 2023 at 10:50:13 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Arindam has your Prime Minister gotten those lovely cheetah's out of that broiling Indian sun???

My Prime Minister is the Hon. Anthony (Albo) Albanese at the moment, and he has no control over cheetahs broiling in the Indian sun.
He is now interested in enshrining a voice (whatever that may mean) for the First Nations of Australia, in the Australian constitution.
Cheetahs are not his concern, Archie.

Archimedes Plutonium

Oct 2, 2023, 11:02:43 PM10/2/23

Can_Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G. PLEASE step into a physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

Can_Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

I am sure India has plenty of Quartz Crystal MicroBalance scales.

Indian Institute of Technology

Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

Is Arindam Banerjee reflective, a reflection of why India never has a Nobel prize in chemistry or physics, for schizophrenic type of behavior-- one moment doing physics-- rail gun, next moment shouting that Apollo 11 was a staged hoax in Arizona desert and that the Sun and Earth cores are a frigid near 0 Kelvin temperature. Maybe all of Indian physics and chemistry is like this-- one moment doing science-- next moment hating science.

> Is Arindam Banerjee the reason ITT fails to have a Nobel winner in chemistry or physics? Like Arindam, his hatred of science is glooming large with his constant hatred of science-- Apollo 11 was a staged hoax, Sun core is a frigid near 0 Kelvin, the man is a lunatic of science, perhaps reflecting why India fails to achieve science honors.

+Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium Now I see some of these electronic weighing scales are accurate to 0.00001 gram. I do not know if that is within

> My 250th published book.
>
> TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
> Prologue: This textbook is 1/2 research history and 1/2 factual textbook combined as one textbook. For many of the experiments described here-in have not yet been performed, such as water is really H4O not H2O. Written in a style of history research with date-time markers, and fact telling. And there are no problem sets. This book is intended for 1st year college. Until I include problem sets and exercises, I leave it to the professor and instructor to provide such. And also, chemistry is hugely a laboratory science, even more so than physics, so a first year college student in the lab to test whether Water is really H4O and not H2O is mighty educational.
>
> Preface: This is my 250th book of science, and the first of my textbooks on Teaching True Chemistry. I have completed the Teaching True Physics and the Teaching True Mathematics textbook series. But had not yet started on a Teaching True Chemistry textbook series. What got me started on this project is the fact that no chemistry textbook had the correct formula for water which is actually H4O and not H2O. Leaving the true formula for hydroxyl groups as H2O and not OH. But none of this is possible in Old Chemistry, Old Physics where they had do-nothing subatomic particles that sit around and do nothing or go whizzing around the outside of balls in a nucleus, in a mindless circling. Once every subatomic particle has a job, task, function, then water cannot be H2O but rather H4O. And a hydrogen atom cannot be H alone but is actually H2. H2 is not a molecule of hydrogen but a full fledged Atom, a single atom of hydrogen.
>
> Cover Picture: Sorry for the crude sketch work but chemistry and physics students are going to have to learn to make such sketches in a minute or less. Just as they make Lewis diagrams or ball & stick diagrams. My 4-5 minute sketch-work of the Water molecule H4O plus the subatomic particle H, and the hydrogen atom H2. Showing how one H is a proton torus with muon inside (blue color) doing the Faraday law. Protons are toruses with many windings. Protons are the coils in Faraday law while muons are the bar magnets. Neutrons are the capacitors as parallel plates, the outer skin cover of atoms.
>
> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CCLPTBDG
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 21, 2023
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 788 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 168 pages

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 2, 2023, 11:34:11 PM10/2/23
On Tuesday, 3 October 2023 at 14:02:43 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Can_Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G. PLEASE step into a physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

stop begging, Archie.

> Can_Dr.Das Pintu,Dr.Shenoy M.R.,Dr.Bhatnagar M.C.,Dr.Chatterjee R., Dr.Chaudhary Sujeet, Indian Institute of Technology- please-step into the physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Indian Institute Technology has far better precision. Thanks

stop begging, Archie.
Show some spine.

Quit lying, Archie. Don't project your sad attitudes and bad manners upon me.

> Is Arindam Banerjee reflective, a reflection of why India never has a Nobel prize in chemistry or physics, for schizophrenic type of behavior-- one moment doing physics-- rail gun, next moment shouting that Apollo 11 was a staged hoax in Arizona desert and that the Sun and Earth cores are a frigid near 0 Kelvin temperature. Maybe all of Indian physics and chemistry is like this-- one moment doing science-- next moment hating science.

It so happens that Indian scientists have to go through a lot to get a career with a decent income, and so they have to be careful.
They will support the greatest genius that I am when they think it is safe for their careers to do so.
They are not inconvenienced by their racism and bigotry as primary reasons for suppressing my new ideas in physics as is the norm among the Western careerists.
So, some hope there.

> > Is Arindam Banerjee the reason ITT fails to have a Nobel winner in chemistry or physics?

Nobel Prizes were and are a racket, for Eurocentric colonial-missionary-loot practices. Now outdated and useless, with new facts and ideas open for all, online.
Not a monopoly any more, what.
Nobody should care for the Nobel Prize, a feel-good racket for some rich creatures.
They mean nothing.

>> Like Arindam, his hatred of science is glooming large with his constant hatred of science-- Apollo 11 was a staged hoax, Sun core is a frigid near 0 Kelvin, the man is a lunatic of science, perhaps reflecting why India fails to achieve science honors.

Good, it means that Indians are not falling for wrong and bad western notions of the ways the universe works.
Good, good.
It will be a while before Indians have the guts to accept my new ideas in physics.

Till then, it is fun and only fun without the need to go directly teach, for
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils.
- Archiebabble&Poo snipped -

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 18, 2023, 6:24:58 PM11/18/23
Melbourne Uni Dr.Quiney and McCallum is Banerjee correct in saying the Moon landing of 1969 by Apollo 11 was staged in Australia's Cooper Creek with actors from Uni Melbourne, along the Burke & Wills picnic trails?

Arindam Banerjee anti-science posts such as this insane post:

When will they admit that 1969 moon landings were done in some US desert?
On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 3:33:18 AM UTC-6, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Those three robots did not even land on the moon, assuming they got there, and that is a reasonable assumption maybe.

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

17
Re: Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games
9:13 PM
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

53
Drs.V. Venkataraman, Arnab Rai Choudhuri of Indian Institute of Science Bangalore--are you as dumb as Arindam Banerjee never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
9:02 PM
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …
Volney
23
Re: Do they teach how not to steal from others in India, for I know South Africa has that problem as seen in John Gabriel, but then Arindam Banerjee is another stealer who never quotes, never cites reference source, never footnotes. For Benjamin

May 7
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,

8
Re: Arindam Banerjee, the .... of science, physics, when he never learned what 1st year students learn-- Units, units units-- E=mc^2 multiplied by a scalar makes no changes-- no changes to Old Ohm's law or New Ohm's law when multiplied by sca
May 7
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

35
Re: Bhattacharya Saswata,Indian Institute of Technology,Bhatnagar M.C. ,Chatterjee R.,Chaudhary Sujeet,Das Pintu-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole--busy on
May 2
mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
mitchr...@gmail.com
, …
Arindam Banerjee
22
Re: Anurag Sharma,Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha,Bhattacharya Saswata of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as stupid and pandering fools of Climate Change like Jai Maharaj// thus never able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole?
May 1
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

53
Re: Hi, I am Arindam Banerjee a arsewipe of physics,so stupid in physics I am too dumb to ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle and thus I attempt to keep Indian Institute of Technology as dumb as Arindam Banerj
Apr 28
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,

8

2
Re: Paid for anti-science spammers of disinformation like Banerjee & Valev banned from sci.math, sci.physics simply from Economic Sanctions on Russia, Iran, NK, et al
Apr 21
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,

2
Re: Melbourne Uni Lloyd L Hollenberg Geoffrey N Taylor Raymond R Volkas can you please vouch for the fact ...... rail gun research and that the spammer Arindam Banerjee is just one liaring b.s. cluttering up sci.physics
Apr 10
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
,

3
Re: Arindam Banerjee claims do not square up Uni Melbourne--Harry M Quiney Jeffrey C McCallum Lloyd L Hollenberg, can Australia verify
Apr 10
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

32
Re: Hi, I'm Arindam Banerjee and throw a flaming fresh shit turd into the middle of Physics-- why?
Apr 15
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

49
Re: Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is
Apr 9
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

50
Bhatnagar M.C. ,Indian Institute of Technology,Chatterjee R.,Chaudhary Sujeet,Das Pintu,Dhaka Rajendra S.-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole-- too busy on Arindam??
Apr 9
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

66
Re: Banerjee Varsha,Indian Institute of Technology,Bhattacharya Saswata,Bhatnagar M.C. ,Chatterjee R.-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole--busy with imp Arindam??
Apr 9
Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …

9
Re: Arindam Banerjee asks Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha if the 2nd derivative in Feynman's Electric field equation E = (q/4*pi*e_0) [ (e_r)'/(r'^2) + (r'/c)(d/dt)(e_r'/r'^2) + (1/c^2)((d^2/dt^2)(e_r')] if that 2nd derivative is the same
Apr 9