Fucking dimwitted piece of shit.

James McGinn

Nov 13, 2022, 6:02:40 PM11/13/22
On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 2:16:08 PM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 9:46:10 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> >> Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> <snip old stuff>
> >> Everybody knows about them but only you are too terrified of them to
> >> actually read any, crackpot.

> > Loon.
> Yes, you are, crackpot, because your delusions prevent you from reading
> any reference material including dictionaries, for if you did you would
> find all your insane delusions, such as there being no gaseous H2O below
> the boiling point of water, to be just insane nonsense.

Fucking dimwitted piece of shit.
Message has been deleted

Jim Pennino

Nov 13, 2022, 6:31:09 PM11/13/22
Double posting, delusionally insane crackpot.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mr Dribble

Nov 14, 2022, 5:05:17 PM11/14/22
On 11/13/2022 3:02 PM, James McGinn wrote:
> -> *nothing* <-

Take a day off, you walking catalog of third-world rectal disorders.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 21, 2022, 4:19:09 PM11/21/22
Veliceropter cat for JDB and Dr.Ryan Carney University of South Florida, Tampa-- Scleromonchlus was a water animal, just like Pterosaurs, but Univ South Florida, Tampa has no logical brains to see this// And does USF have brains to DNA test the sabers of Saber tooth tiger as walrus.

Why they can not even keep straight T Rex, let alone walrus tusks on a normal cat and the money makers calling it a saber tooth tiger. JDB and Ryan Carney can I put bird wings on one of my cats and call it a Veliceroptor-Cat.
--- quoting BBC---
The New York Times reports that a US fossil company raised concerns that parts of the skeleton, named Shen, looked like replicas from another T. rex skeleton called Stan.
The Black Hills Institute holds the intellectual property rights to Stan, meaning it is allowed to sell replicas, with casts costing $120,000.
However, its president, Peter Larson, told the NYT that parts of Shen looked similar to parts of Stan. When he saw photos of Shen, he told the newspaper, he noticed the skull looked like Stan's, and said it had similar, unique holes in its jaw.
Mr Larson told the newspaper that he thought Shen's owner - who has not been identified - had bought a Stan replica and used the bones to complete the Shen skeleton.
"They're using Stan to sell a dinosaur that's not Stan," Mr Larson said in an interview with the outlet before the sale was called off. "It's very misleading."
People crowd around the Shen skeleton
IMAGE SOURCE, REUTERS
Image caption,
Shen was expected to fetch up to £21m
The newspaper reports Mr Larson said Christie's had "done the right thing" in calling off the auction.
It says a lawyer for Mr Larson contacted Christie's, saying that the auction house had not made clear that parts of the skeleton were casts from Stan.
After this, the newspaper reported, the online listing was changed to read: "Replica bones that were added to original bones (referred to as STAN™ elements) were created by, and purchased from, Black Hills Institute of Geological Research, Inc."
The auction house's catalogue is also said to have confirmed that none of Shen's teeth are original. The listing has since been taken down and the BBC was unable to confirm what it said.
Christie's said 80 of Shen's bones were original. According to Chicago's Field Museum - one of the largest natural history museums in the world - a T. rex would have had about 380 bones in its body. It added that discoveries of complete dinosaur skeletons were very rare.
In a statement to BBC News, Christie's said: "There is no T. rex skeleton extant that is entirely made up of original bones. We believe the original elements of Shen are authentic."
Shen, which weighs 1.4 tonnes, and is 4.6m (15ft) tall and 12m long, was discovered in the US state of Montana and is thought to have been an adult male who lived around 67m years ago.
He was estimated to fetch between $15m and $25m had he gone up for sale. Stan was auctioned by Christie's in 2020 and went for $31.8m.
Sales of dinosaur bones can rake in millions, but have been criticised by experts who say they often end up in private collections, away from researchers.
--- end quote ---

AP claims there never existed a cat with enormous teeth, and those found were part skulls of walruses that the cat preyed upon.

> [...]
>

> USF, Tampa, so we see here a hate spew by JDB, who seems to think that a Hypothetical is a science evidence argument-- IF hundreds...
>
> Well, there has never been an intact fossil of Saber Tooth Tiger with the sabers in tact. All the saber tooth tiger fossils were found with the skull and sabers unattached.
>
> So what gives here with USF, do they teach logic at the school or only teach students to attack others and not provide a science argument.
>

> My 33rd published book
>
> Was the Saber-Toothed-Tiger, Smilodon, Paleontologists most laughable mistake? // Was the 4 tusked Gomphothere the 2nd joke? Paleontology series, book 1 Kindle Edition
>
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Last revision was 30Mar2021. This is AP's 33rd published book on science.
>
> Preface: Ever since I was a teenager in High School, I was troubled with the saber-toothed tiger-- how evolution could have built such an animal. But I was not logical in mind as a teenager, and had to wait until now to let my logical mind survey that perplexing question. To an extraordinary claim in science-- huge teeth that an animal cannot cope with, requires extra-special evidence and proofs of science. How can evolution theory (even though it is a rule or algorithm) (see my Superdeterminism replaces Darwin Evolution book), how can evolution produce an animal with teeth that "get in the way of everything" as the animal goes through life. So, I am asking the science community to completely re-examine the fossil evidence of Smilodon. I do not have that evidence available, but the entire Paleontology community can make the evidence available. For what I suspect is that the tiger never had saber-teeth and that those teeth found in digs or tar pits, were the teeth of Entelodonts or some ungulate horn or walrus type animal teeth. In other words, I question the claim there ever existed a cat with huge canine teeth.
>
> Cover Picture: What spurred me onto this small book was a few days ago seeing the cover of Science News showing a Saber-Toothed Tiger. And how utterly ridiculous for a tiger to have those teeth. And just as ridiculous that grown scientists believe such nonsense without questioning it.
>
> • Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07Q7RLD4F
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 30, 2019
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 1688 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 37 pages
> • Best Sellers Rank: #157,331 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
> ◦ #5 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Augǝl

Jan 1, 2023, 5:04:49 PM1/1/23
Try this:

http://wordsquestioned.atwebpages.com/gettinga.htm

You get a answer to whatever question You have, when You go to that page.

On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 1:02:40 AM UTC+2, James McGinn wrote:
> On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 2:16:08 PM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> > Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Loon.
> > Yes, you are, crackpot, because your delusions prevent you from reading
> > any reference material including dictionaries, for if you did you would
> > find all your insane delusions, such as there being no gaseous H2O below
> > the boiling point of water, to be just insane nonsense.
>
> Fucking dimwitted piece of shit.
Message has been deleted

Sergi o

Jan 1, 2023, 10:43:42 PM1/1/23
mvüdõcpinäuanfdptkbüyõlipötndmmbdkhülaie
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Y A

Jan 8, 2023, 11:53:48 PM1/8/23
NO.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 23, 2023, 8:19:48 PM2/23/23
JDB and Dr.Ryan Carney University of South Florida, Tampa-- Scleromonchlus was a water animal, just like Pterosaurs, but Univ South Florida, Tampa has no logical brains to see this// And does USF have brains to DNA test the sabers of Saber tooth tiger as walrus.
1>
Not a single Saber toothed tiger skull intact with sabres ever found in fossils, yet Tampa's University of South Florida with JDB hate spews and Dr. Ryan Carney work on Archaeopteryx is probably all wrong. Not a single saber of the tiber DNA tested-- yes, Potsdam Germany tested DNA of lower mandible but not the saber.

Does Univ South Florida Tampa, have the brains to DNA test Smilodon sabers to make sure they are __not__ walrus tusks, or is everything from USF illogical loudmouth criticism coming out of JDB, a science moron.
2>
[...]

3>
[...]

4>
[...]

6>Product details
6>ASIN : B07YDL2412
6>Publication date : September 25, 2019
6>Language : English

101>◦ #61 in Paleontology (Books)

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 10, 2023, 4:11:15 AM4/10/23
JDB never studied logic, hopefully Dr.Carney at least tried to study logic.

Top review from the United States

J.D.B
1.0 out of 5 stars Mindless, pointless, and useless
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 6, 2022
This 'book' is a rambling series of email exchanges by someone who never even studied the material they are laying claim to. The alternate hypotheses are never supported nor is there any work to show the works opposing the author are incorrect. If hundreds of specimens of various cats are found with fangs literally growing out of the skull, it's not because someone misplaced a piece of a walrus onto a cat. This work is a pretentious joke, and I made the mistake borrowing it to read.
One person found this helpful

AP writes: So anyone can make up a sentence "If hundreds of specimens..." That is not the point you moron JDB, for there is not one case example of a skull with fangs attached. If the Moon was made of Limburger cheese.... JDB is a moron of science.

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 10, 2023, 10:41:07 PM4/10/23
JDB on Univ South Florida too scared to DNA test Smilodon as walrus tusks for fear of proving AP correct.